The New Guy

Story Info
John introduces wife to his new colleague.
7.5k words
4.18
110.9k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

John Voyers was in his cubicle working hard as he rapidly tapped keys on his computer. Suddenly his boss appeared behind him & said,

"Hey, John... this is the new guy Chris. Can you show him the ropes? He'll be working under you in the next cubicle."

John's boss quickly disappeared, happy to dump the new guy on him. John spent the morning showing Chris exactly what he would be doing. Then later, showing him around the place & introducing him to his new colleagues.

Chris was 15 years younger than John at 25. John thought the guy was full of himself, but he still found him interesting company. He had a good sense of humor & it was good to have a young person on his team.

At 5pm John put his jacket on, said goodbye & headed for his car to drive home. He was glad the workday was over & he was going home to see his wife Jenna.

John & Jenna had been married for 13 years. They had a 10 year old daughter who had just moved into her new boarding school. He was 40 & she was 38. He had met Jenna when he was 25. They began dating off & on, later becoming an item & then getting married 2 years later. Jenna was just his type, a sexy blonde with big tits & a high sex drive. In fact, she was the first girl he'd met who had a higher sex drive than he did.

John found out later from one of her friends that Jenna was a closet slut. She gave the impression that she was prim & proper, but she & this friend used to travel out of town to pick up men for casual sex. On at least one occasion, she was dating John at the time.

They had a good sex life & Jenna gave birth to their daughter Jennifer during their first year of marriage. It was after Jennifer's birth that the problems started. John noticed that Jenna wasn't responding how she once did in bed. She told him it was post natal biology or she was just tired.

It was over a year later that she finally admitted that John's cock just didn't fill her since she'd given birth & her pussy had stretched. They gradually became a once a week couple. John's heart wasn't in it, now that he knew Jenna wasn't really enjoying it. He could only make her cum by going down on her or fingering her pussy.

Jenna always said that the lack of sex was not a problem. She was fine with it as she was a mother now. John suspected she was telling him what he wanted to hear because she didn't want to hurt his feelings. He knew she still masturbated. He didn't know how often but he'd often heard her moans in the shower.

At 38, Jenna was still stunning. Her breasts had gotten bigger after the pregnancy & her figure fuller. 10 years later, her 38DD's were still big & firm, somehow defying age & gravity. Jenna was extremely vain & spent a lot of time, money & effort on her appearance. She did aerobics & ate healthily, keeping her body in great shape. She was also into fashion & loved designer labels. She still dressed like a girl in her early twenties.

That's why John was certain that Jenna missed sex on a regular basis. John was pensive as he drove home, wondering about his sex life & what could be done.

John arrived in his expensive suburban neighborhood. He parked in his garage & let himself in. Jenna was in the living room reading one of her fashion magazines. She looked up & said,

"Hi babe, how was your day?"

"A drag... I had to show the new guy the ropes. I hope I don't have to babysit him tomorrow,"

He replied as he pecked her cheek. Jenna grinned & asked,

"Is he cute?"

John smiled... that was typical of Jenna. She was a flirt with a raunchy mind. If you told her a cop had arrested you... eventually, she'd ask if he was hot.

John stared at her long, smooth legs & the tiny miniskirt she was wearing. Not many 38 year old mothers would wear a skirt that short... but Jenna could pull it off. A lot of the women in the neighborhood were jealous of her. He knew what the men thought of her.

They enjoyed a quiet evening watching tv, then went to bed. Jenna was fidgeting in bed, obviously horny... John knew the signs. She was pleasantly surprised when he pushed her onto her back & sucked on her clit as he curled 2 fingers in her pussy. Jenna came twice & slept soundly after that.

As the week went on, John got to know Chris better. They were even having lunch together. Chris was fairly arrogant, especially when it came to women. He even boasted that he had had sex with a friend's wife. John was surprised & asked him why he would do something like that? Chris bluntly replied,

"look, John... I put pussy in front of all friendships. If some bitch needs cock, I'm gonna give it to her... and I don't care if she just married my best friend. There's nothing like screwing someone else's woman."

John was shocked at his lack of scruples & his willingness to divulge this information, as if it was the norm. Maybe he was exaggerating.

As the weeks passed, Chris was constantly bragging about his prowess in bed & how he could satisfy any woman. John was sceptical about his stories. Sure, he was young, good looking & clearly worked out, but he made himself out to be God's gift to women.

Then, one Friday, they were in the bathroom & John was hinting at how some of Chris's exploits sounded a little far fetched. Chris was using the urinal, when he said,

"You wanna know the secret to my success, John?"

"Sure, Chris... how do you do it?"

John asked sceptically. With that, Chris turned around & faced him. John noticed what he had in his hand & stared in stunned silence. Chris was holding his huge, limp cock. It hung past his hand, thick & heavy looking. John reckoned it was 6 or 7 inches long. How fucking big did it get hard? He didn't know what to say. In the end, he could only mumble,

"Jesus Christ."

Chris laughed as he turned back to the urinal & said,

"Drives women crazy. They forget about their boyfriends & husbands & crave it like a drug."

John found it hard to concentrate that afternoon, imagining some of the tales Chris had told him. He no longer doubted their veracity.

At some point, Chris's cock & Jenna both popped into his mind at the same time. He tried to push the thought aside, but it kept coming back. He imagined Chris's large cock penetrating his wife, and a look of ecstasy on her face.

That night in bed, John had an idea. He wanted to ask Jenna something, but only when she was aroused. He stroked her thigh, then moved his hand between her legs & pushed her thong aside. He circled her clit & teased her pussy, making her moan. He suddenly asked,

"Tell me something, Jen... if my cock doesn't cut it, what size of cock would?"

Jenna looked at him but didn't answer.

John's cock was 5 inches long & marginally thicker than his own thumb. He knew it wasn't the most impressive specimen of manhood. He pushed 2 fingers into her & used his thumb to work her clit as he said,

"Well?... talk to me, babe."

Jenna's pussy was beginning to gush. She figured John wanted to hear the truth, so she said,

"A lot thicker than yours... and 2 or 3 inches longer."

2 or 3 inches?!? John's cock throbbed & jumped in his boxers. He worked his fingers faster in her pussy & said,

"So, you like big cocks. You want a big cock in your pussy, right?"

Jenna didn't know where he was going with this, but he had a wild, excited look on his face. She decided that the truth was what he wanted to hear. He was getting off on it. She replied,

"Yes... I want a big cock to fill my pussy. Big, thick & hard."

Just as she uttered the last word, she started climaxing. John felt her juices flooding his hand as her hips lifted off the bed, her body spasming.

John's cock was rock hard & leaking precum. He fingered Jenna towards another orgasm before he stopped & pushed his cock inside her without much resistance from her wet pussy. John was getting excited as he thrust into her faster & harder. He breathlessly growled,

"You're a fucking size queen, aren't you?"

Jenna was getting turned on by all the talk of big cocks. She cried,

"Yes... yes I am... AND I FUCKING LOVE IT!"

John gritted his teeth & hammered into her like a machine. He howled like an animal as he came like a fire hose. Cum squirting into her pussy sent Jenna over the edge & she climaxed too, pumping into him as she wrapped him in a death grip. Neither of them spoke as they lay there, hugging each other. John was taking in everything that had just happened.

At work, John was becoming engrossed in Chris's stories of his sexual exploits. He casually asked him,

"So, have any of your conquests been older women, Chris?"

"Yeah, of course. Some of the more mature women really know what they're doing in the sack. There's no age limit, it just depends on what the bitch looks like," he replied.

John found Chris's crude talk & confidence fascinating. It all seemed to fit John's imagined stereotype of a stud. He now planned to make Chris & Jenna aware of each others existence.

A few days later, John & Jenna were sitting together on the couch watching tv. There had been a couple of repeat performances of their session, but nothing serious was said about it. John occasionally referred to her as a size queen. Jenna seemed to like it, but she considered it all as just fantasy.

John manoeuvred the conversation onto work & casually said,

"The new guy Chris has really livened things up in the office with all his stories."

Jenna didn't say anything for a while. Then she glanced at him & asked,

"What kind of stories?"

John said to himself

"Hooked."

But out loud, replied,

"Oh, you know... he's 25 & single. He's always bragging about how women can't resist him. He's rumored to be a bit of a hung stud."

He watched Jenna out of the corner of his eye. She was staring into space, thinking. John waited... 2 minutes passed before she asked

"Who says?"

"Who says what?" replied John.

"Who says Chris is a hung stud?"

She said with a little more urgency. John tried to sound vague as he replied,

"Oh, one of the guys saw him in the bathroom."

Jenna didn't ask any more questions. She was mulling over what she'd just heard.

Later in bed, John was slowly rubbing Jenna's belly. She pushed his hand down towards her pussy & he wasn't surprised to find it was very wet. After warming her up, John attacked her pussy with his mouth, bringing her to 2 orgasms. Afterwards, He buried his cock inside her, but came in less than 2 minutes in his excitement. He rolled onto his back & wondered what Jenna was thinking. He had seen her admiring muscular, young men in her magazines. She'd been pretty wild in her younger days. Was she still a closet slut?

Jenna stared into the darkness, deep in thought. Ever since John had brought up the size queen business, she had become more sexually aroused than ever. She was wondering what this young guy Chris looked like... and what did he have in his pants that aroused so much curiosity? Jenna was certainly curious.

The next day, John brought a picture of Jenna into work with him. It was taken 2 years ago when they were on vacation in Florida. Jenna was wearing a revealing string bikini that barely covered her big tits & a thin strip of fabric covering her pussy. That was when she had started shaving her pussy bare again. He put the picture in his draw for later.

Just after lunch, John & Chris were chatting in his cubicle. John brought up his wife & how she liked to stay in shape & had a strict workout & dietary regime. Chris was immediately interested, being a health nut, himself. That's when John said,

"Hang on, I've got a picture of her somewhere, I think."

He scoured his drawers & eventually brought out a 6x4 inch photo. He handed it to Chris & watched his reaction.

"Holy shit!... look at those fucking tits!"

John wasn't expecting him to be so blunt, it gave him an instant erection.

Chris leered at the picture for a while before he added,

"That is one hot, voluptuous babe. What's she doing with you?"

"I guess it's my charm & style,"

John quipped.

"If you say so, John. She looks like a firecracker that needs to be lit,"

Chris retorted, seriously. He never took his eyes off of the picture, staring intently at it. Chris asked one more question,

"does Jenna like fucking?"

John was taken aback & struggled to find an answer. Eventually, he stuttered,

"W-what?... well... of course she does."

Chris nodded as he handed back the picture & walked to his cubicle. John wondered how the guy could be so fucking crude. He shrugged & went back to work.

2 days later, John had arranged for Jenna to pick him up after work after making sure his car wouldn't start that morning. John was talking to Chris as he waited for Jenna's phone call to tell him that she was here. John felt his cell phone vibrate & put his finger up to take the call. He listened for a while, then said,

"Ok babe, I'll be down in a minute."

Chris had been listening & said,

"I'll walk you to the car, John. There are a lot of muggers out there... and I can say hello to Jenna."

John raised his eyebrows & nodded. Then they walked to the lifts together.

Jenna was sitting in the car waiting when she saw John come out of the building with another man. She knew most of his friends at work, but she'd never seen this guy. As they got closer, she could see that he was tall & good looking. He had jet black hair & even under his jacket, she could tell that he was well built. He looked to be in his early to mid twenties & she wondered if he was Chris.

John opened the passenger door & got inside. He gave Jenna a peck on the cheek & said,

"Hi babe... this is Chris, the new guy. Chris, this is my wife Jenna."

The door was still open as they both nodded & stared at each other. Jenna couldn't help glancing down at his crotch & wondering what was hidden there. Chris was enjoying the view he had of Jenna's cleavage & legs in her mid thigh dress. He made no effort to be discreet as he bluntly stared at her.

The silence was becoming uncomfortable, so John said,

"Anyway, we better get going. I'll see you tomorrow, Chris."

Chris said goodbye & stood watching the car as it pulled away.

Jenna kept glancing at the rearview mirror as she drove away. She felt a surge of sexual energy go through her body. Her nipples poked out & were as hard as diamonds. Chris had looked at her like a lion eyeing up its prey. John noticed her nipples & her distracted state. He thought their first meeting had gone well. For the hundredth time he asked himself if this was a good idea... but he told himself that finding satisfaction for his wife was something only a good husband would do... and he was becoming obsessed with the idea.

A few days later, Chris invited John to go on one of his nights out. John agreed & sat in his cubicle trying to figure out if he could turn things to his advantage. Jenna hadn't said anything about Chris since meeting him. John was tempted to say something in the bedroom when he talked dirty & fingered her, but decided against it.

John got home after work & met Jenna in the kitchen. He said,

"I'm gonna have a shower, babe. Chris talked me into going out with him & a buddy tonight."

Jenna didn't show much of a reaction. She looked up & said,

"Well, don't drink too much... and don't talk to any strange women, honey."

"You know you're the only girl for me, Jen,"

John replied as he headed for the stairs.

Chris & his buddy took John to a strip club. John was having a good time. He hadn't been to a place like this since he got married. He watched the girls stripping & thought that Jenna looked better than most of them. He pictured her on stage taking her clothes off slowly. The thought was highly arousing.

As the night wore on, Chris & his friend Pete got more & more raucous, beckoning & hollering at the girls. John pretended to be drunker than he was. Chris was driving them home & was supposed to be taking it easy on the booze. Though, John could see he was already well over the limit.

John persuaded them to leave just after 11 o'clock. Chris was keen to stay but John slurred,

"Come on, Chris... you're already over the limit... and we've gotta work tomorrow."

Chris & Pete reluctantly agreed & they finished their drinks & left.

They dropped Pete off first, then headed towards John's suburban neighborhood. John was in the back pretending to sleep. Chris glanced in the rearview mirror & wondered if Jenna was still awake.

Chris parked the car & helped John out. He was practically carrying him as he approached the door. He knew John must have the door keys on him but he decided to ring the bell. It was nearly midnight & he was hoping Jenna was dressed for bed. The door opened & she poked her head around it. When she saw John she shrieked,

"Oh my God! what's happened to John?"

Chris quickly said,

"It's ok, he's just drunk."

Jenna let them in & said,

"It's not like John to drink so much. Could you help him upstairs, Chris. I'll never be able to get him to bed on my own."

Chris hefted him onto his shoulder & carried him upstairs without breaking a sweat. He dumped him on the bed & said,

"looks like he's out for the count."

Chris left Jenna to tuck him in & went downstairs.

Chris sat on the couch & turned the tv on. He wasn't planning on leaving unless she ordered him to, and good manners wouldn't allow that. Jenna came downstairs & was surprised to find Chris making himself at home. He stared lustfully at her as she stood in her mid thigh robe. She was wearing an even shorter negligee under it, raunchy & black, tied at her breasts. After what seemed like minutes, Chris said,

"I think I had a little too much to drink. Any chance of a coffee to sober me up?"

Jenna nervously replied,

"Errr... yes, of course."

Jenna was making 2 coffees in the kitchen. She was both nervous & excited. She said to herself,

"I hardly know this guy. He can drink his coffee & then go."

The guy had some cheek, staring at her like she was a piece of meat. Then again, she was an attractive woman, so why wouldn't he?

Jenna came back in & placed Chris's cup on the coffee table. She sat on the armchair furthest from him, but Chris picked up his coffee & moved right over to the seat near her. There was silence for a while. Then Jenna asked,

"So, where did you take my husband tonight?"

Chris thought for a moment, then replied,

"We went to a club to see some strippers."

Jenna's eyes widened in surprise & she snapped,

"I don't think I approve of my husband leering at strippers."

"Why not? John tells me you like going out to leer at male strippers," he shot back.

Jenna was momentarily speechless.

Chris was glancing between her legs as she struggled for a response. In the end all she could say was,

"Well, as long as he doesn't come home paralytic all the time."

Chris's eyes traveled up & down her body as he said,

"Then again, he's got a hot stripper at home. I'd love to see your routine, Jenna."

Jenna should have been disgusted by his comment, but she was turned on by it. She scoffed,

"Keep dreaming, Chris."

Then she saw it. Chris's legs were wide open & Jenna was continually glancing at the 2 lumps bulging out below the crotch of his jeans. Then something jumped along his right thigh. She felt a rush as her pussy heated up. Chris stunned her by saying,

"like what you see?"

Jenna went red with embarrassment. Finally, she stood up & said,

"Well, it's late already. I have to sleep & I'm sure you have to get up early for work."

Chris slowly got to his feet. Jenna saw that the lump had got even bigger. She had to force herself to look away.

Chris was still semi inebriated & aroused. He followed Jenna towards the front door. Just as she was about to open it, he grabbed her, pinning her arms to her sides. As she struggled, he kissed her forcefully. Jenna managed to turn her head away but Chris pulled her close & lifted her off the ground. He carried her back to the living room as her legs kicked. She breathlessly said,

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers