The New Lawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there in stunned silence and listened as Clara tore my image of myself to pieces. I'd always thought that making love twice a week was often enough, especially if you didn't want children and early on Clara and I decided that we wouldn't be good parents. And I almost always brought her to orgasm - didn't that make me an adequate lover?

"Why in heavens name have you never spoken to me about this?" I wanted to know.

"I have Wilber, several times," she said, "And you always ignored me or made me feel dirty. I tried to talk you into trying oral sex once, and do you remember what you said? You said, "Honestly Clara, where do you get these ideas. Only prostitutes and loose women do things like that." After saying that to me about oral sex, there was no way on God's green earth that I was going to ask you to try anal sex. I tried to get you to fuck me dogie style once and your exact words to me were "Clara, I am not an animal and I will not stoop to acting like one." And then there is the sex act itself. You have always made love to me Wilber, with great tenderness, even when my body was screaming to be fucked - not made love to - but fucked! I've wanted to suck your cock Wilber, and have you eat my pussy. I've wanted you to take me in my ass, but you made love to me. Wilber, you have never, since I have known you, said the words fuck, cock, cunt, dick, or pussy so how in the world was I supposed to talk to you about my sexual urges and needs?"

I just sat there and stared at her. I had no idea that she felt the way she felt about those kinds of things and I just did not know what to say. She looked at me, sitting dumbstruck on the side of the bed and she shook her head.

"You still don't get it do you? Even after what I've just said and what you've seen the last two days you still don't get it," and then she raised her voice and almost screamed at me, "God damn it Wilber, I need sex. I need to be fucked! I need to have my pussy eaten and I love the feel of a cock in my mouth. These are all the things that you have never given me and when I accidentally found them the other day I grabbed on with both hands and took all I could get."

"Accident?" I said, somewhat confused.

"Yes Wilber, it started accidentally. You had gone to work and I was lying in bed using that big blue dildo to take the edge off in the morning when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I glance over and saw Ruiz watching me. He had his cock out and was stroking it while watching me fuck myself with a piece of rubber. I thought I had closed the door, but it must not have latched shut. Ruiz had come in to ask me where I wanted the rose bushes and had found me on the bed. I watched him stroking his cock and then I looked up at him, took the rubber cock out of my pussy and tossed it on the floor. Then I waited to see what he would do. He didn't hesitate at all; he dropped his pants and walked over to the bed. I opened my arms and legs to him and he fucked me. I went wild and I'm surprised that I didn't bounce him off me. When he finished shooting his cum in me I didn't want to let him go and I begged him to fuck me some more.

"You want more?" he said, "Wait right here" and he put his pants on and left. Two or three minutes later another man came in and he fucked me and still I wanted more and you saw the result. They made me the crew slut and I'm loving it." She looked at me and said, "Aren't you going to say anything?"

I stared at her for several moments and then, in a voice that I hardly recognized as mine, I said, "Will you just shut the fuck up and get over here and suck my cock!"

We spent the rest of the night with Clara showing me how to do all the things she liked and the more I did the more she wanted. I was exhausted when I went to work the next day and I didn't get much done in the way of work because my mind was on what Clara was doing at home. I made Clara promise me that she wouldn't shower or clean up before I got home - I wanted to see what it would feel like to follow those Mexicans into her well used hole. We had talked some after my first ever blowjob and I told Clara that it might be some time before I knew enough and became accomplished enough to keep her satisfied. I told her it was probably a good thing that she had arranged with Jerry to have a pond built, but that I was going to want to participate at some point or other.

"Maybe you can negotiate a rock wall or a rock garden," I said.

She laughed and said, "You better be careful lover, or I might be asking you to buy me a truck with a camper on the back."

Might not be a bad idea I thought.

12