The New Secretary

Story Info
Helen finds that her new job entails more than she thought.
4.1k words
4.37
100k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,096 Followers

Helen Brown was a very quiet woman. Though into her early thirties, her experience of life was quite limited, indeed she'd not moved out of her parents home until she was 27. All told she'd had just four boyfriends, though none had lasted very long and none of them had been exactly memorable. Somehow Helen felt that she just wasn't very good at being with someone else and had pretty much resigned herself to a life on her own.

Her parents had helped to buy her a flat, otherwise she would still be at home now, and it was here that she lived with her cat 'Monet'. It was a small flat with two bedrooms, the second of which contained mostly junk and an unused exercise bike with a drying pair of socks draped over the handlebars.

Helen opened the door of her flat and Monet came to greet her. Helen was unusually excited today, as she clutched a bottle of her favourite wine and patted Monet's furry head. On her way home Helen had received a call on her mobile and had been told that she'd got the new job that she had applied for as a secretary in the building at the end of her road. It was perfect for her. No more catching buses, long treks across town and getting up at the crack of dawn...and she'd be saving a fortune on fares.

Helen fed Monet and placed the bottle of wine on the kitchen worktop. She looked at her reflection in the window, she looked a little tired, but still attractive. Her shoulder length hair could do with a trim perhaps, and maybe she should lay off the takeaways for a while, but she was okay. She picked up the wine and pulled a crystal glass from the overfilled cupboard, as she poured she smiled to herself. This job was going to be a whole new start for her. New job, new boss, new people, new friends...maybe she would even meet someone special. She bit her lip, wondering if she was finally destined to meet the right man.

Helen had been at the firm a couple of weeks now. She had been a little disappointed that the workforce was almost totally made up of women, but she was enjoying her new job, even though her boss Jason was a bit full of himself. He was quite good looking and in good shape and had a lot of confidence, probably from running his father's company for the last 20 years. He was olive skinned, dark haired and always looked like he needed a shave even though he didn't. He was tall too, well over six foot and was always smartly dressed.

He had a temper though, which Helen had witnessed on her second day. It was not her who was on the receiving end though, it was one of the other directors, Martin. He had screwed up a deal and Jason was very upset about it. Near the end of their meeting Jason's phone had been thrown across the room and cracked the glass at the side of the door. Helen had nearly jumped out of her skin and since then she'd been a bit nervous around him, even though he'd apologized to her later when he'd calmed down...and she'd arranged for a glazier to come.

Though Helen was a little jumpy around Jason, she also couldn't help but find him attractive. He was, after all, the powerful one at the office and she suddenly realised how all those ugly politicians managed to get their secretaries into bed. Not that Jason was ugly, far from it, and...she did find herself thinking about him at home sometimes, when she was in bed. But she knew he was married and not only that but she knew that his wife was far prettier and younger than she was, so why would he even be interested?

For his part, Jason had already realised that Helen found him attractive. She gave herself away all too easily to a player like himself and he had already made a wager with himself that he would have her before the month was out. He pondered over the best way to achieve this goal and decided that her four week review would be a perfect opportunity to take things further.

With this in mind, in the week leading up to it he moved into seduction mode, playing every little trick he'd learned over the years with all of his many secretaries. He knew all the tricks to make himself look good and he played them to perfection. All but one of his secretaries had taken the bait eventually and a good severance package when it wore off always kept them quiet.

But there was something about Helen he couldn't quite work out. He found her attractive, he loved the fact that she looked quite....well ordinary. He couldn't stand that footballer's wife type of woman with hair extensions and false nails, but this girl seemed incredibly innocent for a woman in her 30s. He was sure she wasn't a virgin because he'd overheard a conversation she'd had with one of the other girls in the office, but at the same time he was pretty damn sure that she hadn't had a lot of experience with men and certainly not with men like him. How much he was going to enjoy using her body and watching as her innocence disappeared before his eyes.

- - -

---

The call came at 3pm.

"Helen, it's Jason. I'll be back in the office in about two hours, but I might be a bit later. I know you are supposed to finish at 5:30 but I really want to talk to you tonight. I have to do your initial review and I can't really leave it until after the weekend because I'm not even going to be in the office until Wednesday. You haven't got any plans for tonight have you?"

"Umm, well no." Said Helen, quickly deciding that starting a yoga class could probably wait another week.

"Great, I'll be as quick as I can, but the traffic is a nightmare."

"Okay." Replied Helen hoping that she'd done enough for her trial to be turned into a full time contract.

"See you later then."

Jason clicked the phone off and looked in the mirror of the bathroom. He'd enjoyed a fine lunch with his wife and everything was coming together nicely for his evening at the office.

- - -

Almost as soon as she put the phone down Helen started panicking. She thought she'd done okay, but why was it so urgent that he talk to her tonight? Was it that he was going to tell her that it just wasn't working out as he'd hoped it might? Did he have to talk to her tonight because he had to sort her contract out before he went away?

5 O'clock came and went, but there was no sign of Jason. 5:30 arrived and the office started to empty out. By 6 there was only her and Martin left in the building and he had already got his coat on.

"You still here?" He asked her as he swept towards the exit.

"Yes, I have to see Jason...and he's not back yet."

"Oh." Martin looked concerned. "Well, I'll see you next week."

"Hope so." She said, smiling nervously.

He turned away and Helen watched the double doors close behind him. She looked up at the clock on the wall and wondered how much longer she'd have to wait. She was so nervous about the meeting and Martin had looked rather unconvinced when he said 'See you next week', maybe he already knew she was on her way out?

It was almost half past six when Jason walked in, apologising profusely and ushering her into his office. She thought they would sit either side of his desk, but Jason gestured towards the two sofas at right angles on the other side of the room. It was dimmer than she had remembered in Jason's office, the main light was off and the only light was coming from his desk lamp and some low level lighting around the edges of the room.

"Drink?" Asked Jason.

"Oh, erm, yes....water please." Helen mumbled.

Jason ignored her request and placed a glass of crisp white wine on the coffee table in front of her.

"Oh....er, thank you." She said, slightly surprised.

Jason sat down on the other sofa.

"Sorry to have kept you so late." Began Jason "I'm sure you have better things to do on a Friday night."

"Well, not really..." Sighed Helen and raised her eyebrows.

Jason chuckled.

"Well...I think you've made yourself pretty useful in the last few weeks.."

Helen twitched in her chair, nervously sipping her wine.

"...but I'm not entirely sure you're the right person for this particular job."

Helen was trembling slightly.

"What I'm trying to say is, Helen, that I'm used to having a secretary that can take a more active role."

"I can do that." She blurted out.

Jason sighed and shifted in his seat.

"No Helen, I really don't think you can, I don't think you are the right person for the job and...and I don't really think you understand what this job really entails."

Helen looked downcast and took another (larger) sip of her wine.

"Of course I'll give you a good reference and I'll ask around to see if I can find you a position with one of our associated companies, I'm sure you'll make a very good secretary for someone, but here I need something more. I'll also pay you another three months wages, I don't want you to fell bad about this whole experience."

"But I don't understand." Started Helen timidly. "If you think I'd make someone a good secretary...then why can't I be your secretary?"

"Because I need someone who can take orders."

"What do you mean?" Asked Helen, her eyes slightly damp now.

Jason moved to the other sofa and slid has arm along the thick cushioned back. He looked directly into her face a tried to find the right words.

"Look Helen, I like you...but I need someone compliant, someone who will do what I say without question, someone who understands that sometimes you have to do certain things to make business work. Of course, there are rewards to compensate..."

Jason trailed off, wondering whether this was going to work as he'd planned or if Helen was just too innocent to get it.

"I will do what you ask." Mumbled Helen, looking down at her knees, her hair falling forward to cover her face.

"No Helen, I don't think you..."

"I will do what you ask." She said again, still quiet, but with a determination that until now hadn't been present.

"You think so?" He asked.

"Yes." The determination was bolstered by defiance now, although Helen's voice was still small. She was determined to keep this job, no matter what.

Jason leaned back a little, he could already feel the blood starting to rush to his stiffening cock. He still wasn't 100% sure that Helen knew what she was letting herself in for, but he was willing to risk it. He moved closer and placed his hand on her arm. She flinched slightly, her nerves getting the better of her.

"See...you can't do that...if I tell you to do something I don't want to see signs of hesitance or dissent. If you want to be my secretary you have to be willing to do exactly as I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Mr Sommers."

"No, in future, you will address me as 'Sir'."

"Yes Sir." Breathed the woman, her head spinning a little as she began to take in what she was agreeing to. She felt like a schoolgirl in front of a Headmaster and just as helpless to decide her fate.

"Now, stand up and face me."

Helen slowly rose to her feet.

"I haven't got all night Helen." Spat Jason.

"Sorry Sir." Mumbled Helen looking at the floor.

Oh this was good, she was obviously a natural submissive.

"Now...undo your shirt."

Helen looked up slightly, which only made Jason's cock get harder as she made brief eye contact before looking down again. Her hands moved to the buttons on her shirt and she fumbled with them. After a few moments Jason leaned forward and batted her hands out of the way. With a sharp, swift movement he seized the two sides of her shirt and tore them apart, three of the buttons disappearing into the think office carpet, one other left spinning on the coffee table.

Helen gasped as he starred up at her, she couldn't understand why she was letting him do this to her. She knew she should run out of the room and back home to her cat, but she couldn't move. Her guts were churning and she realized she was holding her breath, waiting for him to touch her.

Instead he leaned back on the sofa. Now he was the arrogant Jason she knew so well. Daring her to prove him right all along. Just waiting for her to run screaming from the building. But she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. Nervous as she was, when he had ripped her shirt open he had started something. She had felt her pussy moisten and she knew deep down that she would obey him. She just wasn't sure what that would mean or how far she was prepared to go.

"Show me your tits. He said, slowly stroking his cock through his trousers.

Helen, still trembling, reached up and parted her white shirt, revealing her white bra and a nicely sized pair of tits. Nothing spectacular of course, her tits were quite average, just like the rest of her. But Jason watched intently and continued rubbing his cock.

Helen stood motionless, wondering what her next move should be. But Jason moved first. He leaned forward again and hooked his finger into the front of her bra. He pulled it down and then released it so that her tits were exposed and pushed up.

"When I say I want to see your tits, I want to see them, not your bra. Understand?"

"Yes Ja....I mean, yes Sir."

"I hope you're not going to have a problem remembering how to address me Helen. Otherwise I might have to smack it into you."

Helen shuddered at the thought of Jason taking her over his knee. She knew her pussy was really wet now, but she still wasn't sure if she had the nerve to go through with this.

"No Sir." She responded.

"Good."

Jason pointed to the floor between his legs.

"Get on your knees...I want to see how good you are at sucking cock."

Again the girl sneaked a nervous glance at his face, but all she saw was an expression that said 'do as I say or get the hell out!'. She moved forward and sank to her knees as he unzipped his trousers and pulled out his straining cock. Helen looked at the shaft of meat just inches from her face, she hadn't sucked a cock in well over a year, but she knew that this one was bigger than any of her boyfriends'.

Bravely, Helen leaned forward and slid her fingers around Jason's stalk.

"No!" Barked Jason, removing her hand from his cock. "I see I am going to have to train you from scratch... Ask for permission to suck my cock."

Helen's jaw was trembling and she felt the juices oozing out of her pussy and into her now very damp panties.

"Please, may I suck your cock Sir?"

Jason slowly shook his head, all the while fixing her firmly with his arrogant stare.

"Please, please let me suck your beautiful cock Sir." Helen heard herself say.

Jason let her ask several times before he was finally satisfied with the pleading tone of her request. Then he told her to put her hands behind her back and grabbed her head and pulled it forward onto his rigid shaft. It really wasn't a case of her sucking his cock so much as him simply fucking her open mouth. At one point Helen felt she was going to gag and tried to pull her head away, she even brought her hand up and tried to push against his thigh. Jason let her head go and watched as she gasped for breath.

He looked down at her with a raised eyebrow. He didn't need to slap her face, though that may come later. She knew that she had disappointed him and instantly felt guilty and humble. She apologised profusely and put her hands behind her back again, waiting for him to pull her mouth down onto his cock, desperate to feel his silky skin on her tongue again and wondering if he would choose to fill her throat with his sticky cum or to spray it across her tits or face.

"Beg me to let you continue." He said with a barely disguised sneer.

"Please allow me to continue Sir." She begged, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

He sighed loudly.

"Very well, but you are going to have to do better. A lot better. If you think a half hearted blowjob is what it takes to be my secretary you've got another think coming."

He enjoyed using her mouth a little while longer and then released her head from his grasp. Helen groaned as he let her hair slip through his fingers and ordered her across his lap. He remarked on the state of his trousers that she had drooled all over while sucking his tool.

"I think you still have a lot of learning to do, especially about respect."

Helen climbed onto the sofa and positioned herself across his knees. She desperately wanted to shove her fingers into her knickers and frig her clit until she came, but she daren't do anything but follow Jason's orders.

Jason peeled her skirt up to reveal her white panties and stockings. He smiled to himself as he noticed the unmissable damp patch between her legs and forced his hand between her thighs to rub her dripping slit through the sodden cotton. Helen groaned loudly as she felt his fingers rubbing her aching cunt and then a moan of frustration as he took them a way again.

He roughly pulled her panties down to just below her ass cheeks, placed his hand on her right cheek and asked her if she'd ever been spanked before.

"No Sir." Came the embarrassed reply.

He circled his palm around her cheek several times, savouring the soft feel of her pale skin. Well it was pale to start with. Pretty soon it was a pale pink and Helen was writhing beneath his blows as he held her firm with his free arm.

"KEEP STILL." He barked as he pounded her ass until it became a slightly more angry shade of pink. He released her and she fell off his lap onto the carpet. Instinctively and obediently she got back on her knees, her head bowed, waiting for his next instruction.

"Well, I'm waiting." Said Jason.

Confused and not knowing what he was waiting for, Helen looked up. Then it occurred to her that maybe he was waiting for her to thank him for her punishment.

"Thank you for my punishment, Sir." She said sheepishly, wondering if she was even guessing correctly.

Jason smiled.

"Very good.....do you still want the job?"

"Yes Sir." She replied.

"It won't just be me you know...if I send you to see a client I expect you to do what they tell you."

Helen shivered at the thought of being controlled by Jason and ordered to pleasure anyone he instructed her to.

"I will Sir."

"You'd better."

Helen closed her eyes, wondering why she was allowing herself to be treated this way.

"Play with yourself." He snarled, as he leaned back in the chair, stroking his hard cock. "I want to see you come."

Suddenly Helen felt shy, she'd never masturbated in front of anyone before. It was one thing to be made to suck cock, or take a spanking it was quite another to openly rub herself for his amusement.

"Do it." He hissed. "You're no good to me if you can't take orders."

Helen peeled her knickers off as she lay back on the carpet and opened her legs, her skirt riding up around her waist. Her stockings provided easy access to her pussy and she quickly found her clit with her first and second fingers.

"That's it, rub that pretty cunt. I expect you to be shaved next time I see you. Keep it shaved and don't bother wearing knickers to work anymore. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes Sir." Moaned Helen, her fingers working faster and faster as he told he what to expect in the future.

"If I bring you into an office full of men and tell you kneel in the middle of the floor and suck them all off, one after another, you're going to do it, without question, understand?"

"Yes Sir." Helen was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"And if I tell you that me and Martin are going to spit-roast you, or that I'm going to have you watch me fuck another girl and then you're going to lick her clit until she comes, you're not going to question me are you?"

"No Siiiiiiiiir." Helen bucked off the floor, her body convulsing wildly as she frigged herself intermittently until finally she was spent.

Jason pounced, he moved swiftly between her legs and rubbed his cock up and down her soaking wet slit and then rammed his length into her dripping cunt. Helen cried out, she was too sensitive from coming but Jason didn't care. He pounded his cock into her, mauling and biting her tits as he did so. Then abruptly he pulled out and flipped her onto her front. He didn't tell her what he was doing he just pulled her up onto her knees. He gave her ass a few more cursory slaps and then sunk his rod back into her aching cunt.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,096 Followers
12