The Night Visitor

Story Info
My best friend asks me to impregnate his wife.
2.5k words
4.16
28.8k
29
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night visitor.

It was dead on 8pm as I turned into Valley Avenue, number seven was the last on the right. It was late October and it was dark out, the house was in darkness too other than a flickering light on the first floor.

I walked up the path to the front door and turned the key in the lock, it opened into a long hallway with polished wooden floors and a staircase at the far end. A door to the right led to the lounge and dining room. All the lights were off and if you didn't know better you would think no-one was in. It was deathly quiet and the only light came from the landing upstairs.

I made my way toward the light and climbed the creaky staircase, the only sound being my shoes on the old wooden steps. I made sure my footsteps were heard as I walked. There were small tealight candles on the floor leading the way to the front bedroom, I followed them.

The bedroom door was ajar and I slowly pushed it open. She was there on the bed waiting for me, her hands were tied by ropes to the headboard. Her dainty ankles were spread apart and treated to the same fate to the bedframe. She was wearing the very expensive lingerie that I had been shown two days ago and it looked every bit as sexy on her as I knew it would. A silk scarf was tied around covering her eyes, she raised her head trying to assess as to where the footsteps were coming from.

She was a vision laying there helpless, a woman in the prime of her life at thirty three years old and fertile. Her black stockings stopped at midthigh showing the contrast of her pure white skin. The high heels defining her strong calf muscles in the flickering candle light.

I moved toward the bed and leaned on the mattress between her open legs, she gasped feeling the movement of it. I felt at her ankle it was beautiful in the silk covering as I slid my hand up and down her shin. It drew another gasp from her,

"Who is there? Who is it? is that you Philip?"

I stayed silent and moved to sit between her legs, she felt the weight change as I sat and tried to sit up, the ropes did their job and held her fast.

"Ok Philip, enough now, come on untie me we have had our bit of fun."

I traced my fingers up the insides of her thighs to the welt of the stocking tops as she moved her legs towards my touch and raised her ass off the mattress. I leaned down and breathed in her aroma her scent was intoxicating. Pushing her legs open slightly more with the palms of my hands I pushed my nose into her panties.

"OOOHHHH!"

They were slightly wet and I saw a damp patch began to seep through in the pale light, I inhaled deeply at her gusset breathing out the hot air directly into her crotch. She squirmed as I explored her with my nose breathing in her smell and exhaling over and over.

"Oh god, yes keep doing that!"

The patch was getting bigger and her musky smell stronger. I turned my head a little to lick at the soft flesh of her inner thighs and her salty groin. She was still trying to move below me raising herself off the bed meeting my tongue as best she could. Her moans were getting louder as my hands roamed up and down her silk stockinged legs, but try as she might to move the ropes still held fast.

Her bosom raising and falling with her breathing as her urgency built, her nipples were like bullets trying to poke through the thin lace of her bra. I flicked at one of them causing her to jump and squeal.

"Fuck me Philip, just fuck me I need you inside me."

My cock was like an iron rod I had never been so hard. She was helpless laying before me begging to be fucked. I moved up the bed taking a nipple in my mouth through the lace bra licking and sucking it while sliding my fingers into her panties. She was soaked through down there and I could feel her clit standing proud of its hood, I squeezed it between two fingers and slowly rubbed.

She inhaled sharply crying out and again moved her ass up to meet my onslaught. I moved my face to within an inch of hers and slid my tongue over her lips, she lifted her head trying to lick and kiss me back as I moved beyond her reach. My finger slipped lower and into her slippery sex between the lips of her pussy, she was gushing down there now. Her hips rose and fell to my touches and her breath was starting to get more ragged.

"Oh fuck babe, where did you learn to do this?"

She was getting close to her first orgasm and I slowed it down, I withdrew my fingers and slid them even lower down between her ass cheeks. She gasped loudly again as I traced one wet fingertip over her rosebud circling it round and round without penetrating it. She was gasping for breath now as I pulled away leaving her writhing on the bed as I took my own clothing off.

My cock had a long strand of precum dangling from it, I straddled her body and sat on her chest letting it drip onto her moist lips. Her tongue came out to lick it into her mouth, pushing my cock forward I wiped the remainder of my residue over her lips and cheeks. She moved her face from side to side trying to find my cockhead with her mouth. Again I toyed with her.

"Philip, put it in my mouth I want your cum."

Who am I to disappoint a lady I thought. I took my cock in hand and placed it at her mouth, she did the rest swallowing it deep. It was hard for her to give her best blowjob being tied up the way she was so I forgave her that. I reached back placing my fingers back into the warmth of her womanhood bringing her back to near her peak again.

My cock was so hard it kept pinging out of her mouth so it was easier to turn into the classic sixty-nine position. It also gave me the opportunity of tasting her.

I was faced with a problem how to get her panties off with her legs splayed open. It was a shame as they were very expensive but I had to rip them off her it was the only way. It seemed to excite her even more though when I did this so that was a bonus.

Her pussy looked perfect with the small nub hidden slightly by its hood and those lips, oh those lips looked like they really needed my mouth on them. Her aroma was really strong now and I lent in and sucked her juice from her perfect lips. I heard her moaning around my cock as she sucked me for all she was worth.

Her pussy was perfect in every way, it was clean shaven and so smooth. Her nectar was like the most expensive honey money could buy, and it kept coming. As fast as I could drink it there was more leaking from her. My fingers pulled her open and my tongue explored the depths of her gorgeous pussy.

I felt myself getting close so I raised myself from her hungry mouth sending her saliva over her neck and breasts. Then an wicked thought came to my mind, "let's see" I thought.

I moved my balls so they sat on her face, her greedy tongue started to lap at them. She sucked one into her hungry mouth as I rocked back and forth, slowly at first then more forward and more backwards until her tongue was close to my ass. She kept her tongue out so I got more daring and slid my balls right forward to her neck, she kept licking. Suddenly her tongue hit my hole,

"UUUNNNGGGGHH"

I couldn't help but make a noise,

"Oh you like that eh?" she said and slid her tongue over my asshole.

"UUNNNNGGGGH!" the noise came from my lips involuntarily, I couldn't hold it in.

I sat back and her tongue actually penetrated my ass I felt it going inside, god it felt like nothing I had ever experienced I loved it and sat back letting her lick me, I wanted to hold that position forever but I couldn't I had a job to do.

I raised myself off her and looked at her wet face, it had a mixture of my precum and her saliva and maybe even my ass juice on it.

"I think I deserve a kiss after doing that to you don't you Philip?"

I hesitated but gave in and kissed her mouth, it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be so we made it more passionate. Our tongues danced as I twiddled her clit again,

"Now fuck me already!" She shouted.

I smiled to myself and got into position. I slid into her boiling pot so easily, I had never known anyone so wet. I placed my hands either side of her and pushed, she felt tight but so, so hot. The squelching noises overtook the room as we fucked. She struggled with her bonds but it was hopeless they still held firm.

I heard a grunt and looked sideways, her husband Phil had his cock in his hand and was wanking furiously now. He was in the darkened corner watching from a chair strategically placed to get optimum viewing.

Susan had not heard the grunt she was too engrossed in getting fucked and making too much noise herself.

Suddenly her ass came off the bed and she shook her head from side to side, her hands clenched into balls and I felt her pussy tighten on me. Then it happened, I had to put my hand to her mouth because she screamed so loud. I had never heard anyone go off like this before.

She orgasmed underneath me bucking like a wild horse, this set me off and I fired my hot cum into her receptive womb. It felt like my whole insides were being pushed out through my cock, the spunk just kept coming and coming. I looked to my left and it was all over the floor too, Philip had let loose sometime as we were fucking.

Susan was shaking violently beneath me, her legs were trembling "Oh my god, my god, Philip you have never fucked me so good EVER!"

I looked at him mouthing the words "Sorry"

He smiled back at me shaking his head mouthing the words "No problem"

He rose from his chair and walked across the room to stand by her side. He leaned in and kissed her lips reaching for the ties of the blindfold. He removed it still keeping his lips to hers, as he pulled back she blinked trying to get her eyes accustomed to the light. She shook her head a little then screamed as she saw me still embedded in her body.

"NOOOOOOO!" OH GOD NOOOO! Philip oh god no, oh god oh god.

He stroked her cheek, "Its ok Sue."

She burst into hysterical sobbing, crying out "Oh god I'm sorry." over and over.

We both untied her and she flew into Philips arms begging for his forgiveness.

"It is ok Susan, it's ok. Calm down, James go downstairs for a minute would you please."

I got off the bed, it felt a bit strange now being naked in front of my best friend and his wife now so I was glad to get out of there for a bit. I left them to discuss the nights events.

Phil had come to me a few months ago asking me over drinks one night if I fancied his wife. I of course said no. But he carried the conversation on by saying that she really wanted to fuck me, no bullshit. To say I was stunned was an understatement, I still thought he was winding me up.

Anyway this went on for a couple of weeks and to be honest Susan was a ten in anyone's books, and of course I fancied her rotten. He said that they loved roleplaying and I kept drifting into their games, Phil asked her outright if she wanted to fuck me. Her answer was,

"Too right I would, if we wasn't married I'd have his cock inside me every night!"

Phil has always been a kinky fucker so this set in motion his plan to get his wife pregnant. When we were kids Phil and myself had a motorbike accident that left him unable to father children. The accident was my fault, he was my pillion passenger and I felt responsible for his condition. Not when we were kids but as I got older I started to realise the real harm I had done to him.

He knew that I would do anything he asked of me and he asked me to get Susan pregnant. He knew she wanted me but couldn't act on it, he also knew I would love to do her. So he hatched his kinky plan and I went along hoping that she would too.

To be honest I wasn't expecting the blindfold when I got there so that surprised me, and then when she started calling me Phil I realised she didn't know it was me. But I was so into it by then I thought "What the hell."

Thinking back about it now it was technically rape! I didn't even consider this at the time, I was so lucky she came around after.

Anyway, they both came down after about thirty minutes of loud voices and crying. Susan had re-done her face and looked happier but still a bit sheepish, she wouldn't look me in the eye for ages. It took a while before she would even talk to me. She was embarrassed about how she behaved while being fucked. Phil had done his best to explain what he had done and how it was all on him.

He went to the kitchen to make some coffees leaving us alone to talk.

"You ok Sue?"

"You fucked me over," she said looking at the floor. "The pair of you really fucked me over!"

"I know, I know, I am so sorry but I came here thinking you were in on it, that it was part of your kinky little games."

"But you still fucked me knowing I thought you was Philip!"

I put my face in my hands, I had no excuse. I did exactly what she said I did.

"What can I do to make it up to you, I am so, so sorry Susan. I feel like shit now, I am so sorry."

"What can you do to make it up to me!...What can you do?....You can stop feeling sorry for yourself and fuck a baby into me!"

My head shot up from my hands to see Phil grinning from ear to ear with his arms around her, both looking at me expectantly for my answer.

The End.