The Nude Weekend - Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to suck it though," Sharon leant over and grabbed it. "Give it here."

She spread her legs and pulled Clement to her open mouth. Marcus, who liked a word play, spooned some of the trifle's custard into a bowl and dipped his cock in it.

"Hey everyone," he called out "What am I doing?"

"I don't know," Karen said, "but you look like you're fucking dis-custard."

Sharon was rubbing her pussy and sucking Clement's cock as she laughed at Marcus's lame joke. He captured some of the custard on his knob and offered it to Sharon who, with a massive smile on her face, ran her tongue around his swollen helmet before sucking it down her throat.

Clement, following Marcus's lead, filled a small bowl with pavlova before dipping his cock in it and feeding it to Sharon. Sharon pumped their cocks as she sucked off the sweet offerings. A long tendril of saliva and dessert hung down from her chin and attached itself to her heaving chest.

Mike and Nick were also taking turns feeding their desserts to Karen who was squatting on the ground. Caz however had a different idea, she wanted to be the plate. As John and Peter stood stroking their cocks, Caz cleared an area on the table and lay back across the table, her head hanging off the side. She gathered up a handful of trifle and smeared it down her body towards her pussy. "Eat me," she demanded.

"That looks delicious," Sharon said between cock sucks, "I can't eat all this dessert, I'll get fat."

Sharon hopped to her feet and directed Marcus and Clement to clear a space at their end of the table. Peter and John were now licking and sucking the cream, custard, jelly and fruit off Caz's taut body, their cocks hanging down firm and ready to go. Sharon grabbed John's cock as he sucked on Caz's nipples and stroked its length. She slunk down on her knees and sat on the cold tiled floor. Shuffling in between John and the table she took his cock in her mouth and sucked him until he was hard and could taste the tang of his pre-cum oozing out.

Now that he was rock-hard she slid over to Peter who was now licking pavlova out of Caz's cunt. She held his cock up against his stomach and sucked on his weighty balls. Slowly she slid her tongue along the underside of his cock before popping it into her wet mouth. Keeping her head still, Peter began a slow and glorious fuck of her face. She wondered just how damn slutty she looked sitting on a cold tiled floor, her legs spread and some guy's cock slowly fucking her mouth.

When Peter was ready she clambered out and he immediately moved forward and slid his cock straight into Caz's hot cunt. All she could do was moan because John was holding her head and shoving his cock into her mouth.

Karen was still on her knees sucking Mike and Nick's cocks so Sharon stood behind her and started to rub her pussy on the back of her head. Karen loved licking a nice young cunt so she sat flat on the floor and tilted her head back, beckoning Sharon to sit on her face. To hold herself in place, Sharon grabbed a hold of Nick and Mike's cocks as Karen began to tongue her wet and ready pussy.

"Fuck yeah," Sharon cried out, "That's the way, that's the fucking way."

She leant forward and with Nick's help began to suck on Mike's cock. Mike returned the favour and supported her as she swapped over to Nick's long and skinny prong. Each of the lads pulled and tweaked her nipples as she sucked their lengths.

"She's sucked us all already," Nick said, "What a terrific find."

"More needed here," Clement said, "The table is empty." He swept his arm over the now empty dining table. Although Sharon was thoroughly enjoying Karen's ministrations, a hard cock was just what she needed, Clement's though had subsided somewhat, Marcus's was still hard.

"Fuck me," she whispered in Marcus' ear. "Fuck me before everyone else does."

"With the greatest of pleasure," he said and sat her on the edge of the table. Clement eased her back on the table and began to feed his fat cock into her open mouth.

"Yes, suck it, suck my cock." Clement massaged and pulled on her tits as she pulled and licked at his member. Marcus rubbed his cock around her wet sticky cunt, pushing her clitoris against his hard shaft she felt a tremor of excitement and imminent orgasm. When he finally inserted his cock into her she nearly exploded. Three weeks of pent-up sexual frustrations and endless fantasising had finally been realised. She never imagined that she'd be splayed out on a table with two other women, sticky with dessert, as six men began to fuck them all.

Karen lay down in the centre of the table arranging herself so that she was lying in opposite directions to Caz and Sharon. She reached out and took one of their tits in each hand and would occasionally reach around and grab a handful of testicle and scrotum.

Marcus began rubbing at her swollen clitoris as her inevitable rise to orgasm began.

"How sexy are you?" Marcus asked, "You're so hot lying here waiting and wanting to be fucked."

Her moaning caused Clement to fling his head back in delight. "Tell me," Marcus urged her, "Tell me what you want."

Sharon looked up at Marcus and the scenes that surrounded her. Mike was pounding into Karen and Peter and John hi-fived each other before swapping positions. Peter's cock glistened with Caz's cunt juice as it bobbed up and down.

Sharon locked eyes with Marcus and stroked Clement's cock as she said "I want to be fucked, I want to suck cocks, lick cunts and be cum over." Marcus pushed his cock up against her clit and slid a few fingers into her pussy.

"We all want to fuck you," Clement said, "I want to fuck that beautiful cunt. I want to cum deep inside your pussy." Clement slid his hand down and began rubbing her clit as Marcus pushed his cock in to the hilt.

"Oh jesus," Sharon moaned as her body began to morph into orgasmic bliss, "Fuck me all of you, I want to cummmmm." Sharon nearly passed out as her body convulsed in the first of many orgasms that she'd experience over the next two days.

"My God," Marcus said, "She's so wet. Here Clement, fuck this beautiful woman. Make her cum all over your cock."

Marcus whipped his cock out and had an idea, "Time to rotate around, what do you think?" Nick pulled his cock out of Karen's mouth and pointed it at Sharon and then Caz.

"Clockwise or anti-clockwise," he said.

"Anti," John said as he pulled out of Caz's pussy and Peter stroked his cock along her face.

"Nice idea," Peter said, "Three or four minute cycles?" "Four," Sharon called out, making everyone laugh.

Mick pulled out of Karen and stood next to Sharon, "Four minutes with this beauty may do me in," he laughed. "

"Give me that cock and we'll find out," Sharon begged, "Clement, fuck me with that cock of yours."

Clement was more than ready to slide his thick long cock into her pre-fucked cunt.

"Are you ready?" he placed his cock up against her wet open slit and rubbed her clit gently with the underside of his knob-end.

"Fuck me," Sharon demanded, "Shove it in my pussy."

"Oui, mademoiselle," Clement pushed his cock into her and she threw her head back looking for Mike's prick.

"Oh fuck," Sharon groaned as Clement's cock slammed in on the second thrust, filling her entire void with French man meat, "Merci," she cried out in delight before Mike slid his eager prick into her mouth.

Peter had designated himself as the designated time-keeper and kept a keen eye on the clock.

"Three minutes left," he called out in between thrusting his length into Karen's hot hole.

"C'est une excellente," Clement exclaimed, reverting to his native language. "Je tiens a` orgasme."

"Not yet you're not," Karen called out, "You can't cum yet."

To stop himself from shooting a load into Sharon's quite welcoming pussy, Clement slowed his thrusting right down and eventually pulled his cock out. To make up for it he grabbed a large pinch of cream and rubbed it over her pussy.

"Whoa," Sharon cried out as she felt the cool cream hit her labia, "What the hell?" Clement quickly dived down and began to tongue and lick her open fuck hole. "Okay then," Sharon said enjoying the sensation, "that's quite nice."

Clement swapped from cock to tongue and back again as he controlled his urge to cum.

"Thirty seconds!" Peter called out, "Get ready to swap."

Mike and Clement began to quicken their paces as the second hand ticked onwards. Mike was drawing circles of spit and custard across her cheek as Peter yelled out 'Swap'.

Without delay the six horny men shuffled around and Mike quickly whacked his cock into Sharon's pussy. He immediately began rubbing her clit as Peter slid his slick prick into her mouth.

"Suck that cock my little lovely," he said, "Like everyone, I can't wait to fuck that tight young cunt of yours."

Almost immediately a smaller, yet still satisfying, orgasm swept up her body. Marcus was now fucking Caz's wanton twat and whatever he was doing set her off as well.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Caz called out but her gleeful calls were stifled by Nick who bent down to kiss her.

"Cum all over his cock," Nick said, "Make the poor bastard cum in your pussy."

"Damn," Marcus cried out as he felt her contracting around his prick. "Not just yet I'm not."

Desperately hoping that Marcus would cum either in or on her, Sharon tried to distract him.

"How long to go?" she asked Peter who took a glance over his shoulder.

"One minute chaps," he answered to everyone and scooped up a handful of custard as he did so. "You need to calm down Marcus," he said before throwing the custard at his cock.

Most of it though ended up on Karen who was enjoying sucking on Clement and being fucked by John.

"Settle on," John said as he pulled his cock out of Karen and using it like a bludgeon, began to beat at her pussy with it. "Leave some for us to actually eat."

Caz popped Nick's cock out of her mouth and raised herself off the table, "There's plenty more in the fridge," she said before tossing a handful at Mike. Suddenly food was flying everywhere. The host's Peter and Caz were the worst offenders as cocks, cunts and tits were smothered in food.

Clement had pavlova dripping down his body and Sharon had a huge yellow blob of jelly wobbling on her stomach.

"Swap," Peter called out during the food fight which helped slow down the proceedings. Karen rolled over onto her hands and knees and spreading them apart, allowed easy access to her pussy for some doggy-style action. Mike began a slow fuck of her cream covered face as Nick began a good, solid fuck of her delightful cunt. Custard dripped from her breasts as they swung like a pendulum below her.

Following his near orgasmic experience Marcus had to really hold back the urge to unload in Caz's pussy, so now as he squeezed his cock for Caz, a glob of spunk oozed out.

"Time for something savoury," he said as he drew it across her lips. Caz ran her tongue across the sticky line of cum and swirled it around the mix of desserts that were still all over her.

"Beautiful combination," she said, "The semen really accentuates the mango whilst allowing the passionfruit to really shine."

"Ha," Nick said. "Very funny."

"Damn," Peter said as he fucked the magical pussy of Sharon, "This is one sweet pussy."

Karen could now easily reach around and massage Peter's balls as they slapped up against Sharon's arse.

"Jesus woman," he groaned, "I knew I wouldn't last four minutes. I've been busting for this young slutlet to show up."

"Cum in me," Sharon urged, "You're the host, be the first to cum in my little cunt."

"Good lorrrrdddd," was all Peter could say as he pushed himself to the hilt and pumped the first load of the night into the guest of honour.

"Christ," Sharon wailed out as the impact of his load sent her back into a wave of orgasmic bliss. "That's incredible."

"Swap," Peter yelled out, "I know it's only three minutes but what the fuck."

Mike happily moved over to start fucking Caz and Karen gladly licked on the residual spunk that clung to Peter's semi-hard cock. Peter watched his cum begin to ooze out of Sharon's cunt and then witnessed it coat John's cock as he enjoyed sloppy seconds.

"Oh fuck yeah baby," John groaned as he felt the warm fluids coat his cock. "You are one hot little fuck."

Marcus too was glad to be back in stroking distance of Sharon and he reached over and gave her nipple a tweak. Sharon, on seeing that he was fucking Karen, reached over and began a slow massage of his tight ball bag.

"You like that pussy?" she said in between sucks on Nick's cock. "You like fucking that cunt?"

"I love the way you talk dirty," Nick blurted out as he began stroking his cock, "This is the last round isn't it because I really need to cum?"

"No," Peter called out, "You haven't fucked Sharon yet, have you?"

"Crikey," Nick said, "How could I forget?"

Difficult though it was with Sharon teasing his balls, Marcus was watching the clock, determined to unload his first blast of the night all over Sharon's smiling face.

"Cum in her cunt," Sharon teased him knowing full well he was saving it for her. "Shoot your hot cum inside her."

"Fucking hell woman," Marcus laughed, "Shut the fuck up."

"Yeah," Nick agreed, "Stop talking and keep sucking." He turned her head back to him and poked his knob back in her mouth. "That's the girl, be quiet and suck my cock."

Marcus gave Nick a thumbs up as the second hand came home.

'Swap," Peter called out for the last time.

Marcus quickly pulled his slick, coated cock out of Karen and spun towards Sharon. Nick almost leapt down to her pussy and plunged his cock home in one quick shove. Marcus took his place and Sharon effortlessly sucked his rigid pole into her mouth and began a rapid-fire stroking of his length. Both of them knew what was going to happen next and they were correct, Marcus shot a load of cum so large that Sharon had no option but to let it fly over her face. It sprayed up over her cheek and into her ear, large spags of jizm hit her in the back of the throat and hung from her chin.

Marcus's knees shook and he whispered "Fuck, fuck, fuck," as his cock twitched and spurted cum over her beaming face. "Christ, that was intense."

"Good Lord," Nick exclaimed as he quickened up his thrusts into Sharon, "Man I'm glad I waited for this." Sharon took Marcus's cock back into her mouth and sucked the remaining cum out. He shook delightfully as his sensitive swollen knob reacted to the dainty ministrations of her tongue. Taking his cum in her mouth and using him as support, Sharon sat up and looking at Nick spat some of the cum down onto her right nipple, the rest down onto her taut stomach.

Marcus held her up knowing full well she was inviting Nick to cum either in her, or on her. She squeezed her tits together and smeared the cum over both her boobs. They glistened and shone and she even added more spit to it, just for the effect.

Then she reached down towards her clit and began massaging her swollen nub. "Fucking make me cum," she begged of him, "Cum all over my pussy and I'll rub it all fucking in." Her own words, not the action of his cock or her own fingers, are what made her cum. Being in this openly sexual environment sent her body to new heights of pleasure. Being able to speak what she liked, to do what she'd only imagined, and then more, was exactly what she'd been searching for.

"Oh fuck yeah," she threw her head back as her body spasmed and shook. Juices flooded down into her cunt and Nick, already on the edge, had no chance.

"Oh God, oh God," he whimpered before pulling his cock out and aiming it at her open and sopping pussy. His cum shot straight and true and spurted up against her open swollen lips, "Fuck yeah, fuck," was all he could summon as his balls tightened and his sticky effluvia flew onto her lower torso.

Catching all the action Mike couldn't restrain himself any longer and he emptied his cock over Caz's face. Clement and John, who were double teaming Karen, were the only survivors.

"If this were a contest," Peter announced as the clock came around for the final minute, "Clement and John would be announced the winner."

"Look at you," Nick said to Sharon, "All messy like that. I think that you may well need a dip in the pool." Marcus tucked his arms below her shoulders and linked his hands around the front of her chest.

"Is it cold?" Sharon asked as the two lads lifted her off the table. A large glob of jelly fell off her side and landed on the floor.

"We'll find out soon enough," Marcus walked backwards out the door as Nick shuffled after. "Okay here we go," he said as Nick and him began a slow swinging action at the deep end of the pool. "One, two, threeeeee."

Sharon squealed as she flew through the air and was silenced as the warm water engulfed her. Marcus took a few steps backwards and did a bomb into the deep end just as Sharon resurfaced. Nick performed a perfect dive directly afterwards and surfaced next to her.

"That was brilliant," he said, "You've fit straight in."

"Thanks," she said, "I wasn't expecting that at all."

"No? What were you expecting?"

Sharon chuckled and reached for his semi hard cock, "Not sure really, I had so many thoughts that they've all become confused."

Marcus swam over and popped up right in front of her. "She's hot isn't she," he said to Nick.

"Yep," Nick picked some cake out of her hair, "You weren't lying."

"What else have you been telling everyone?" Sharon said as she grabbed his cock as well.

"Oh, you know," he flicked some custard out of her ear, "That you're fucking hot, love to suck and fuck and are up for pretty much anything."

"Anything?" Nick asked. "Really?"

"I'm not into bondage or anything like that," she warned him, "Not at all, but I do, I have to admit, like to fuck."

Nick reached down and rubbed her just fucked pussy. "What about gangbangs?"

"Yeah," she was suddenly very horny again, "I'd do that."

"Public sex?"

"Yes,"

"Women using toys on you?"

"Yep," she really wanted to fuck again now.

"Anal?"

She looked Marcus deep in the eyes, "I'd like to try."

"You've never been fucked in the arse?"

"No," she felt their cocks hardening again. "Not by a real cock anyway."

"Well," Nick pulled on her stiff nipple, "Maybe this weekend you'll give it a go."

"I plan to," she said, "actually I plan on getting fucked in my pussy and arse and my mouth all at the same time." She gave them both a kiss, Marcus on the lips, Nick on the cheek, and then swam off.

"Oh fuck," Nick moaned, "That's so fucking hot."

"Such a tease too," Marcus said, "She knows exactly how to taunt a man."

As if to demonstrate Sharon pulled herself out of the pool and hung her tight arse over the edge. She rubbed her arse cheeks before spreading them wide, revealing her rose.

"As you were saying," Nick laughed.

Sharon then, quite clumsily, spun around and sat on the edge of the pool. Suddenly the doorbell rang and everyone's attention spun back to Caz and Peter who were now cleaning up the table.

"Do you want me to get that?" Sharon called out from the pool's edge.

"Thanks darling," Caz called out, "It's most likely our friends from the outer suburbs."

Sharon wrapped a beach towel around herself and with water still running down her leg, she darted down the hall.

Expecting only one or two new guests, Sharon was pleasantly surprised to find nine new sex lovers standing in the verandah.

"Wow," she said, "Did you organise to all arrive at once or what?"

A tall blonde just laughed and pointed at a minibus. "We all came in that," she said. "I'm Zoe by the way. I don't think we've met." She held out her long slender hand, shook Sharon's and then kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm Sharon," she opened the door and welcomed them all in, "I take it you all know the routine" She nodded into the bedroom and simultaneously removed the towel.