The Nudist and His Lover's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikes paper said balls. He laid down on the lounge and lifting his legs up and pulling his knees toward his chest, he offered his balls up to my examination. I invited Mildred to share my minuet. Now the position Mike had assumed also offered us a great view of his asshole. Kneeling behind him I cupped his balls and pulling on each. I pushed them up over his cock and pulled them down toward his asshole. I took the opportunity of rubbing my pubic hair against his asshole. His cock now a full blown boner.

Mildred's hand was cupping her wet pussy, she reached and cupped Mikes balls. She pushed them up over his cock wrapping her hand over his boner. I watched as she took her pussy juice soaked hand and using her pussy juice as lubricant to penetrated Mike's asshole with her middle finger. Mike moaned softly. What nineteen year old wouldn't, after all here he was naked, his legs up in the air, his naked mother jacking him off and finger fucking his lightly haired asshole. She did this well past the minuet limit before she stopped.

Forgetting it was her turn next; I reached into the bag and pulled out a piece of paper and told her it said cock.

She turned toward me and wrapping her hand around my boner, she pulled my foreskin back exposing my cockhead. Mike sat up slowly jacking his boner as watched his mother examined my cock. I could feel her breath on the cool moist surface. She pulled her hand up the shaft of my cock covering the head. Then again moving her hand down the shaft she exposed my cockhead again. She did this repeatedly using both hands to pump boner. With each upward stroke there was precum leaking from my cock.

Mike reminded his mom it was her turn next. Mildred reaching into the bag pulled out a piece of paper read it and then wadded it up. She laid on the lounge on her back. Spreading her legs wide open as far as they would go she reached up with her hands and grabbing her ankles pulled them toward her causing her butt to rise up off the lounge and her very wet pussy to open up. Mike still slowly jacking his cock got up and knelt next to her looking at her open wet pussy. I watched as he gently ran his thumbs over her pussy lips pulling them open exposing her erect clit. Sliding his fingers over her clit and her pussy hole he gently inserted his finger into his mothers' pussy. The same pussy he had come out nineteen years ago. Mike lowered his face toward her pussy his tongue caressing her clit, his finger gently fucking her. I watched him eat her pussy as she pinched her nipples. Mildred moaned loudly and shuddered as she climaxed, Mike hungrily lapping and sucking cum from his mothers' pussy.

I walked around the top of the lounge, straddling it I lowered my balls toward Mildred's mouth. I felt her tongue like them. As I continued to lower myself, her mouth engulfed my balls and sucked them in, her nose buried in my hairy butt crack, my balls being sweetly tortured in her mouth. Mike looking up and seeing his mother sucking my balls moved up suck my cock. As he took my cock into his mouth, his cock parted his mothers pussy lips and entered her love channel. The deeper my cock went into his mouth, the deeper his cock went into her pussy.

Mildred sucked my balls and Mike sucked my cock and he fucked his mothers' pussy. The sweat glisten on his back, his butt moving up and down faster and faster as I watch him fuck his mothers pussy with his big fat cock, his first ever pussy fuck.

His mothers' mouth stuffed with my cum laden balls and Mildred moaning loudly. I shot my load grunting loudly, my cock deep in Mike's throat, his face buried in my pubes. Mike sucked my cum in, breathing erratically, his nares flaring, as he fucked his mothers pussy. Mildred reaching yet another orgasm releases more cum. I could hear squishing sounds coming from the fucking Mike was giving his mother pussy. Mike moving his head back releasing my cock and with a loud "ARGGGGG" shot his first ever load into his mothers hungry pussy.

I pulled my balls out of Mildred's mouth, I could here her crying Oh God! Oh God! Please don't stop fucking me. Mike, wet with sweat and exhausted from his collapsed on top of his mother. His cock still in her wet cum leaking pussy. I walked behind him and pulling him up by the hips, I pull his cock out of her pussy. Mike easily slides up his mothers sweating body. There lips meet and lock in a deep kiss. Mike exposed asshole lies just above his mother dripping pussy.

My cock hard and ready for another round easily enters Mildred's hungry pusssy. Her wet cum drench pussy easily accommodating my huge boner. My cock pounding her pussy my fingers fucking Mike's asshole, I hear Mildred scream loudly. OH GOD! OH GOD! FUCK ME! She shudders, her cunt filling with her cum.

I pull out of his mothers' pussy and with one swift push I sink my pussy cum covered cock deep into his asshole. Mildred and Mike face fucking, their tongues entangled. My balls glistening with cum as they rub against Mildred's cum leaking pussy with each pounding I give Mikes asshole. It doesn't take me long to empty my load into Mikes ass.

Exhausted, sweaty, and hot, I roll off Mike, pulling him off Mildred as I do. Our legs entangled, our bodies wet with sweat and cum, We lay there resting.

Getting up, I see Mike sucking on his mothers' tits. I watch as he sucks her tits and nibbles on her nipples. She has her hand on his cock. Squeezing it and pulling it toward her. I look down and see cum leaking from her pussy down toward her asshole. I crawl down to her pussy pushing her legs up, I lick the cum off her asshole working my tongue in as I lick and suck. I fuck her brown rosebud with my tongue sinking it in as far as I can reach. When I pull out I lick all around her brown hole, my tongue licking and fucking it enjoying the feel and taste. I look up and see her swollen puffy pussy lips begging to be licked and sucked. My lips lock on her pussy my tongue scooping out the mixture of cum from her love hole. I suck and lick and nibble her pussy. My tongue licking her clit, I bury my finger in her asshole.

Mike has his cock deep in her mouth. Her jaw opened as wide as possible trying to deep throat his fat boner. His eyes closed, his mouth open I can sense the pleasure he feel as her hands squeeze and pull on his balls.

Removing my finger from her asshole, I stand up and squatting behind her I aim my cock toward her asshole. My cockhead pushes slowly into her ass, pushing my foreskin back as my cock sinks deeper and deeper in her asshole. I watch as it stretches open, allowing my fat swollen boner to disappear into her asshole. My pubes mashed up against her butt. I start to fuck her ass. Closing my eyes, it feels like I'm fucking Mike's ass. I marveled at the similarity. I fuck her ass and like her son she thrust up to meet my pounding. I feel her ass muscle tighten around my cock, she shudders, her pussy leaking more cum. I feel the familiar tingling in my balls as my cock get ready to spews cum deep into her ass. Mike Moans as he shoots thick white teenage cum down his mother throat. My balls empty deep in her ass.

Covered in cum and sweat, we lay there hugging each other. We use the outside shower to wash each other clean. Mildred giving our cocks, balls and assholes special attention. Mike and I each taking turns cleaning his pussy, ass and tits.

We spent the rest of the weekend naked fucking each other. I enjoy watching Mike fuck his mother, the two of them so beautiful, so willing to please each other. I felt it a privileged to be able to fuck them both.

Our visits to Mildred's became a regular thing for us. Mildred took up the nudist lifestyle soon meeting other local nudists and inviting them to parties in her back yard.

I also met some of Mikes relatives getting to know some better than others. Mike very much aware that both my brother and sister were nudists was looking forward to meeting them.

12