The Office Vamp

Story Info
She demanded sexual attention.
1.2k words
3.74
38.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev, for you.

------------------------

Looking back, that office was the best office I ever had. We were a workable group of six lawyers, with staff, a large enough group to have an entire floor of a downtown Columbus office building. In the division of expenses, I paid a little more, but I had the corner office overlooking the Ohio statehouse capitol grounds.

Mine was an historical office, I still say. Designed by an old Columbus law firm fifty years or so ago. It had built in bookshelves, real mahogany paneling, a nice conference room – and the division of legal work kept each partner content with the arrangement. My office was historical because, and I have this on good authority, Richard Nixon got drunk there. Yes, in 1970, after giving a speech on the state capital steps in Columbus, then President Nixon went over to what was later to be my office and got drunk! For that same speech, I marched down from the OSU campus, shouted "Fuck you, Nixon!" and raised my clenched fist in the air. Christ, it was only a few months after Kent State. The ghost of that SOB was there, a little, in that office.

While I hated him, I learned to appreciate Nixon from a different perspective. A wanna be piano player, a wine connoisseur who favored Chateau Margeaux. Sometimes, while drinking a glass of wine there, I felt his presence. Nixon's father had driven a streetcar in Columbus, before the family move to California. He still has relatives in the Ohio hills. From a poor background, he had to be bankrolled by somebody. Another lawyer, a different path.

But this isn't a political story. It is a tale of some fun in the office, fun that was initiated by Beverly, the office vamp. What's an office vamp? More than that it rhymes with tramp. Not only a floozy, not just a slut. An office vamp is a woman who is so attractive that guys drop by from other floors to see her, so attractive that men follow her down the street to see where she works. And an office vamp is a woman who, as much as anything else, likes to fuck, who shows it and says it. And Beverly would be the first to brag that she liked to fuck, I could hear her brag to the other office gals if I left my office door open. She'd say it loud, in public, she was proud of what made her individuality.

I didn't bring her into the office. She was the legal assistant to another partner, D. Winston Shaw. And she was his girlfriend, or if you prefer, his mistress. He was married, and their relationship went nowhere. It was a constant battle between Shaw's wife and his legal assistant, and in the end the lawyer's wife usually wins those battles. When that finally happened, Beverly still had employment, but she was losing control of the office and of her future there.

Beverly always demanded sexual attention. Her attire, her walk, everything about her screamed "Fuck me, if you think you can." The first day I saw her I wanted to fuck her. Her eyes had this glare about them. That first day, she had on a short black skirt, and was sitting on a Victorian chair in the reception room. Her legs were crossed, her skirt had ridden up and she was on display. When she noticed me watching her– or noticed any other good looking guy I suppose – she would stare back, while making subtle body movements, gestures, enticing gestures. She was around 5'7 with dark, raven hair, and weighed a thin 110 pounds. Her face was as perfect as any photograph. In the years I knew her I never once saw a pimple on her face. Great skin, a straight nose, eyes to get lost in, and a mouth to find heaven in. Beverly had thin lips, which I like, and a determined sparkle in her eye.

After a while, she became a continual tease. Beverly would stand in the way, in the hall, so that I had to brush up to her. She would jump me in corners. She would grab my balls as I passed and say "Is this sexual harassment?" Many times, she would come in my office, while her boss was in Court. She would shut the door, and she would wait for me to pay attention to her. I'd open the door and find her there, waiting, sometimes sitting with her legs up on my desk, sometimes looking out the window into the offices across the street. She loved to have her breasts felt and sucked, she'd orgasm that way. Beverly would give her pussy to me, sometimes, but the truth is she was more involved in the tease than in the delivery.

One morning I walked in my office and she was there. Looking out the windows, she was focusing on the workmen who were performing some job on the roof across the street. From that eleven story building, the workmen had a clear view into my ninth floor corner office. That day, Beverly had on a tight red dress, black hose, and very high black heels. She paced back and forth before the windows.

"Do you want to see my new hose?" she said, as she stood in front of the windows.

"Sure, show me if you like" was my response.

With that Beverly lifted her red dress up, all the way up to her waist. Her hose were black thigh highs, clipped to a black garter belt, with a lacy pair of black thong panties. She flashed herself as much for the guys across the way as she did for me, dancing around with her dress up in front of my desk.

She then said, "Come here" and I did. I took her in my arms and placed my hands around her firm tight ass. Our mouths met, we exchanged tongues, she spread her legs and we pressed our crotches against each other.

"Would you like me to suck your cock?" she whispered.

"Beverly", I responded, "those guys on the roof can see right into my office. They're watching us now."

I glanced across and the four of them were looking our way and plainly enjoying the view.

"I know that they can see us, of course I know", Beverly said. "That's why I am doing this."

Then she dropped to her knees in front of me, her dress still pulled up over her waist. I undid my suit pants and lowered my boxers. Then I undid the buttons of her dress and pulled it down her shoulders. We turned, in the middle of the office floor, so that the workmen had a clear view of us. Beverly took my hard cock in her mouth and began a slow, deep throat blow-job. Next she tongued the head of my cock, licked down to my balls, then licked back up the semen canal to that spot just below the head where a man's stimulation peaks. I reached my hands into the front of her dress, into her bra, and pinched her nipples as she sucked me. It must have been quite a show, quite a show to see. A beautiful woman in a red dress, with black thigh highs, sucking the cock of a guy in his office. In my ecstasy, I looked across and posed a little for my own enjoyment. Why not…Let the workmen dream, I was on top of the world.

It wasn't the best blow-job that Beverly ever gave me, but it was one of the best. Here's to you Beverly. She died at age 31, no shit, she's dead.