The Office Wife

Story Info
A married office worker is taken by a male coworker.
4.8k words
4.21
155.9k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working for The Company for just about 2 years and had fairly quickly risen among the ranks, proving myself first as the receptionist, then as an administrative assistant, and now as a busy scheduling coordinator. I was constantly jumping from one task to the next, impressing upper management with my detailed knowledge of my caseload while always making sure to offer my coworkers help when they needed it. I had a lot of responsibility and quite a stressful job, but I felt like I handled it well and for the most part, my coworkers liked me.

We'd had several receptionists since I'd left the position; some were good and some were not so good. The problem was that the bad ones never seemed to be able to hack it for very long and the good ones always got promoted, like I had.

One receptionist in particular was one of the best we'd ever had and the first male receptionist The Company had ever had. He was quite experienced in the workforce but had recently changed career paths so was starting over in an entry level position. He'd been in another department at The Company for about 3 months before he came over to my department. He'd only been in the position for a few months and I knew it wasn't going to last very long, because he was so good he was bound to move up into a higher paying position in no time. Before he came over to our department we were all already familiar with him; he was already known for doing great work during the short time he'd been with The Company.

His name was William, and he was in his mid-thirties with dashing good looks. Every woman who came into our office fell under his spell, including most of the women who worked in the field and in the office. He had thick, dark, almost black hair, greying slightly at the temples, with a well-groomed beard and dark, sincere eyes. He kind of reminded me of the actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan. He also kind of reminded me of my husband. He was as polite and gentlemanly as he was handsome and well-dressed; in short, he was a dream.

I was right about him not lasting long in the receptionist position. Truth be told, he ended up in upper management within a few short years. Nevertheless, no matter how experienced he was or how high up in the company he had set his sights, there was no task that he deemed to be below him. He would go so far as to help clean the building when the custodian's kid was in the hospital and she missed a week of work. Everybody loved William.

In the few short months that he'd been with our department, William and I had become fairly close. I was the one who trained him in his duties as receptionist so we spent quite a bit of time together during his first few weeks.

Recently we'd had a meeting at one of our satellite offices in a small town in the western part of the state, and William and I drove out there together with another of our coworkers. William drove and I sat up front with him while our co worker, Renee, sat in the back listening to music on headphones. William and I spent the whole 3 hour drive there and the whole 3 hour drive back talking about everything from our job history to our religious beliefs and got to know each other pretty well. Ever since then, we'd had a much more comfortable relationship.

One warm spring day my boss and I had been working on implementing a new electronic time recording system for our field staff. It was a huge project. I had been working late and through my lunch all week making updates and adjustments to the data before it was to be uploaded into the system. As had become the norm, today I was working through lunch and had just shut my door and silenced my phone so I could get some work done while picking at the leftovers I brought for lunch. With all the stress since this project had started, I hadn't had much of an appetite and I'd actually lost a few pounds.

My phone beeped, signaling an incoming call while my ringer was set to Do Not Disturb. I looked over and saw that the call was coming from William's extension. I usually answered when I saw his extension because he was helping with this project and needed me to answer any questions he might have had.

I also had a bit of an office crush on him, which could have influenced my willingness to help him so enthusiastically.

"Hey William! What's up?" I answered the phone cheerfully.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy?" A voice whispered.

My pussy was instantly wet, my panties soaked.

"Wh.. What?" I stuttered, completely shocked.

Now, my husband Dean and I were swingers. We'd come to an understanding in our relationship that no matter how deeply and unendingly we loved each other, we were still human beings with the same attractions and cravings we had before we were together. Before we got married we'd both had a few flings outside of our relationship, sometimes even bringing our side pieces home for threesomes. As long as we were always open and honest about our actions, our relationship stayed strong. We both understood that our attractions to other people never meant that we loved each other any less. Despite all this, neither of us had been with anyone else since our wedding... yet.

Like I said, I'd always kind of had a thing for William, but he was honestly pretty religious, so I never expected anything could come of it. Office crushes come and go all the time without so much as a kiss on the cheek. Anyway, as the receptionist, his phone was at the front desk, so it could have been anyone calling me.

The idea that it was William, though... a wave of lust rocked my body and something inside me grew tight. With all the stress and late hours at work, my husband and I hadn't been intimate in a little while, and sex was never far from my mind; at the slightest breeze I found myself dripping between my legs, the pent-up sexual energy ready to burst. It didn't help that today it was unseasonably warm so I'd worn a relatively short dress and a thong. I felt practically naked.

"I'm dying to know what your pussy tastes like," the voice whispered again. I still couldn't tell if it was William or not.

"I... Um... I don't really think that's... appropriate..." I answered hesitantly, my pussy throbbing with each beat of my heart and my panties soaking as I suppressed a moan.

Get a grip, Lila. I thought as I took a deep, ragged breath, trying to calm myself.

"I'm sorry, Lila. You're right," William said in his deep, familiar, voice. "We should talk about this in person." I sputtered and he hung up before I could respond.

What the hell? Could he have been serious? If he was, could I really allow this to happen? My pussy was so swollen it ached. I sat there stunned, trying to figure out what was happening.

I didn't have much time to think about it. A few seconds later there was a soft knock on my office door. Before I could say anything, the door opened swiftly and narrowly and William slipped into my office with a purposeful look on his face, locking the door behind him. His eyes met mine briefly before he strode quickly over to the window behind my desk and shut the blinds.

"William, what are you doing?" I asked a little frantically.

"Shh," he shushed me in response, reminding me that the walls in this office building were notoriously thin.

"William, please tell me what is going on," I asked more quietly.

As he walked back across the office in silence my thoughts were whirling so fast I couldn't pin a single one down. I wanted him so badly. I needed sexual release in the worst way. Plus the sense of danger was turning me on like nothing else. What if we got caught and we both got fired? What if his relationship was ruined? What about our professional reputations? What if this completely destroyed both of our lives?

As my thoughts raced out of control he knelt down in front of me and pulled me to the edge of my office chair. I gasped but I was too stunned and turned on to try to push him away.

"William!" I pleaded as quietly yet urgently as I could. "You know I'm married!"

"I know, and I told you," he replied as he reached up and slipped a finger into the crotch of my thong, barely grazing my pussy lips as he hooked his finger around the material and pulled it down my thighs. Lightning surged through my body as his hand touched my skin. "I have to taste your pussy."

I couldn't suppress the moan as he pulled my thong past my knees, down my shins, past my ankles and off over my strappy high heels. I saw him crumple it up in his hand and stuff it in his pocket before he looked up at me. My face completely betrayed me and I couldn't hide the lust I felt for him. My mouth hung open as I breathed heavily and my forehead wrinkled the same way it does when I'm worried.

I heard voices in the hallway and saw shadows right outside my door. My stomach was in knots, my anxiety fluttering like a million butterflies let loose in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't think straight.

"William, wait," I begged quietly. "Please..."

"Keep saying my name." He looked into my eyes, holding my gaze before turning his attention between my legs.

My pussy throbbed and my hips bucked involuntarily as I suddenly felt his wet tongue on me, spreading my lips and licking the length of my pussy up to my swollen clit slowly.

"Ahhh... William!" I softly moaned, my hand instinctively flying to the back of his head and clutching his neatly combed hair.

This was so hot it was absolutely unreal. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. It felt so good I completely forgot about my husband and my job; my entire universe in that moment was William's tongue on my hot pussy.

"Mmm, see how wet you already are for me?" He said after a few strokes of his tongue, looking up at me. "I knew my little phone call would warm you up but I didn't think you'd be this wet already."

"William, I don't think..." I began to protest after a deep breath, shaking my head and trying to gather my wits. I could still hear the voices in the hallway.

He licked my wet pussy again, and again, and again, shutting me up instantly, save for the moans and incoherent sounds that escaped my throat.

"Ahhh... Oh god... ahhh, William..."

My voice faded into a moan as he continued to lick me, slowly at first, and then building up to a steady rhythm with his tongue. His tongue dipped inside me every once in awhile, and then would flick my clit. His hands reached down and held me open. As he licked, he paused to suck on my lips and my clit, switching back and forth, not letting me get used to any of the sensations.

"Oh William... Oh my god... Oh William... Oh god, William..." I moaned.

I reflexively bucked my hips against his face as I felt myself swell and tingle. A familiar sensation began to well up inside me. It was unmistakeable, but unbelievable. I'd never come from oral sex before.

"Oh my god... I'm going to come... William... I'm going to come..." I could barely keep my voice down as my orgasm built.

I was right on the edge, bucking my hips against his tongue, pressing his face into my pussy with my hand on the back of his head. My fingers fisted in his hair as he suddenly flicked my swollen clit with his tongue, setting off the building explosion inside me, then continued licking me up and down. My body shuddered involuntarily as I came in his mouth.

"Ah... Ah... Oh my god, William, I'm coming... You made me come... I'm coming... Oh, my god William... Oh, god!" I moaned as softly as I could, my intense orgasm ripping through my rigid body as his tongue continued to work me.

I came, and came, and came, as William worked me with his tongue until I stopped trembling. He lapped up all the juices that had come pouring out of my spasming pussy, and I slowly loosened my grip on his hair as I caught my breath.

"That was amazing..." I breathed, leaning back in my chair and closing my eyes.

"I agree," William responded from between my legs.

He pulled my dress back down over my thighs, stood up, got a tissue and, looking in the mirror I used every day to make sure I looked presentable to him and my other coworkers, wiped my come out of his moustache and beard. I couldn't think of anything else to say as I watched him.

When he was finished he turned to me and with a straight face said, "You were more delicious than I ever imagined you could be."

He strode back across the room, unlocked the door, and left as quickly as he had entered.

I took a couple deep breaths as I sat there at my desk with my eyes shut for a few moments, processing what had just happened. Had I fallen asleep and dreamt the whole thing? I had been increasingly turned on lately. I had fantasized about William before, just never at work. But it would make sense. I thought about this possibility for so long I managed to convince myself that it was the truth.

Reassured that the mystery had been solved, I reached up under my dress to see how wet my wet dream had made me. To my surprise, my thong was gone. I looked at my blinds. They were closed.

Oh my god. That means... Gently I touched my clit. It was sore and swollen along with my labia. Oh my god.

My pussy began to throb again as I instantly relived the whole scene. My fingers dipped shallowly in my wet hole as I sat there wishing William's agenda had been longer.

That was just not fair. I came so fast.

I'd never had my pussy eaten like that before, and I was already so close to the edge from his seductive phone call. There was also something so hot about him just coming into my office, locking the door, and giving me head, consent and fear of getting caught be damned. It felt so good I wouldn't have been able to stop him if I'd wanted to.

I was intrigued about what else he was capable of. I had had a rocking orgasm, but I was definitely not completely satisfied yet. And now my bare pussy in my short dress would be a distraction for the rest of the day. I couldn't wait to get home and fuck my husband.

I decided to call Dean and let him know what had happened. We had always promised to tell each other everything, and he might have even been turned on by it.

"Hey babe," he answered after a couple of rings. "What's up? I'm kind of busy."

"Sorry," I apologized. "I didn't mean to bother you, I just needed to let you know that... Well... you know William at work?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"Well, he just came into my office, locked the door, and ate me out."

I heard the typing in the background stop. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me more," he prodded for details.

"Dean, doesn't it kind of bother you that he just came in here and put his mouth on me?" My voice started to rise with panic.

There was a pause on the line. "Did you like it?"

"Well... I came."

"Really?" he sounded excited.

"Yeah," I said quietly. I wasn't sure if he was going to be upset that he hadn't given me my first oral orgasm, but he didn't seem to be.

"Why don't you sound happier then?"

"Well... to be completely honest it wasn't enough. My pussy is throbbing..." I whispered into the phone. "I need you to bend me over the kitchen counter when I get home tonight."

"I would be more than happy to oblige."

"The rest of this day is going to be torture. He took my panties and I'm wearing a short dress. I'll be dripping down my thighs by the end of the day."

My fingers absent-mindedly dipped into my pussy as I thought about walking around in front of my coworkers almost exposed but not quite. The thought was really hot.

"This may not be all bad. Maybe he has more plans for you. Maybe your fantasy is finally coming true. Who doesn't want to get fucked by a hot coworker in the middle of the day at the office?"

"It would be my first cock since we got married," I said hesitantly. "The point of no return."

"Lila, it's OK. We've talked about this. Sooner or later I'll be fucking someone else too, maybe even at work, and that won't be a big deal either. Right?"

"I know," I said, still unsure.

"Enjoy yourself, my sexy wife. It makes me so hard knowing how much you turn other men on and make them so insatiable with lust that they have to have you right then." As he said this I heard several of his coworkers suddenly talking all at once in the background. "I have to go, but let me know if anything else happens, ok? I love you."

"Ok, I love you too," I replied as I hung up.

Suddenly I found myself wondering if any of those female coworkers I heard in the background would eventually end up fucking my husband. The thought surprisingly turned me on even more.

I hope he's right about William having more plans for me...

I sighed and pulled my hand out from between my thighs and woke my computer up from the sleep it had automatically fallen into. I resolved to get some work done in the quiet before my lunch hour was over.

***

A couple of hours later after spending all afternoon working on my huge project, I needed some Post-It notes. I emerged from my office for the first time since lunch, went down the hall into the supply closet, and turned on the light. The heavy spring-loaded door closed automatically behind me as I opened the big steel cabinet where the small supplies were kept, blocking the closet door from my view.

A moment later I heard the door open and close and the lock turn, and then the light went out. Suddenly somebody came up behind me and put his arms around my waist, pressing a hard erection against my ass.

Oh yes, finally... the thought popped into my head even as I jumped in surprise.

"William?" I asked, unable to hide the hope from my voice.

"Shh," he whispered in my ear while cupping my breasts. "This time stay perfectly quiet."

His hands slid down to my thighs and dipped under my dress, caressing my bare pussy, a single finger dipping between my lips and sliding across my clit. He pulled me softly backwards with his hand between my legs, and I let him turn me around and guide me up against the wall. It was pitch black in the closet so I couldn't see anything, but I felt cool air as my dress was lifted up against my stomach. Suddenly his warm mouth was on me.

"Oh William," I whispered as I fisted my hand in his hair.

He stopped licking me abruptly.

"SHH!" He whispered sharply. "I said quiet!"

The butterflies in my stomach were slamming about, trying to escape. It turned me on so much to have him command me in such a way. I nodded even though he couldn't see me. He resumed licking my swollen pussy. His tongue flicked my clit a few times, causing my breath and my body to tremble.

Show me what else you can do, baby... I thought as I wondered what other skills William was hiding.

Suddenly his mouth was on mine, one hand rubbing me where his tongue had just been. I didn't know where his other hand had gone but soon I heard a zipper. His tongue invaded my mouth, and I couldn't help the soft moan in my throat as my tongue responded and I tasted myself on him. The next thing I knew, my swollen pussy was as full as it had ever been. He had pushed the entire length of his enormous cock into me at once.

"Ah!" I cried out softly in surprise.

"Shh!" He reprimanded, grabbing my chin and kissing me again, silencing me with his tongue.

As his tongue searched my mouth he let my pussy get used to the feel of his enormous cock stretching me open, pinning me against the wall unable to move. Once again my thoughts spun out of control, fearing that we could be caught and our lives destroyed from all angles at any moment. Somehow, the more freaked out I got about the ramifications, the wetter my pussy got and the farther I slid down his shaft, his cock impaling me deeply until I could feel his head resting against my cervix and my ass resting against his balls.

The only sound in the room was my panting as I struggled to stay quiet, the feel of his cock almost too much.

12