The Officers' Club

Story Info
Night at the O'Club turns wild.
8k words
4.4
163.6k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,239 Followers

I’d never seen the Officer’s Club as crowded as it was that Saturday night, the second night of the big air show. Numerous flight crews from ten or so allied countries, as well as several dozen flight crews from our own Air Force swarmed around the facility swapping lies and bawdy tales.

Scores of officers were in the club, knocking back the booze and flirting with all the women who packed the club during Air Show weekend. The club was known for being a rowdy place most weekend nights, but Air Show weekend was always something special.

Most of the pilots in my squadron, as well as most of the other permanent party officers, were there with their wives or girlfriends. There were also many unaccompanied wives at the club that night; their husbands having been deployed to Saudi Arabia or Turkey to enforce the no-fly zones against Iraq.

The music was loud, and the bartenders were serving up the drinks as fast as the crowd could guzzle them down. Looking out at the dance floor I saw my 24-year old wife, Kathy, shaking her tight little ass as she danced with a visiting foreign pilot. As you know from previous stories, Kathy is petite: 5’2 105, with shoulder-length blonde hair and gray eyes. She has 34C tits and a tiny 21-inch waist. She’s the most beautiful woman I have ever met, and most of the guys I know agree with me on that.

As Air Show weekend is one of the big party events of the year, Kathy was dressed to impress. She wore a very tight dark blue halter crop-top that ended a few inches above her belly button and left most of her back exposed. She also wore a tight white skirt that ended just where the tops of her lacy white thigh highs began. Kathy always said, “why wear thigh highs if the guys can’t tell where they end.” Underneath her provocative outfit, she wore a pair of white thongs and a lacy white “miracle bra” that gave her the cleavage of a Victoria’s Secret model. Finishing it off, she had on a pair of 2-inch high, white high heels. She looked incredibly sexy, a delightful piece of fuck candy, and she made sure that all the men noticed her as she wiggled her hot ass out on the dance floor.

It was only 9 PM and Kathy had downed four or five Kamikazes. She becomes very flirtatious and “friendly” after just a few drinks, so by then she was dancing with anyone who asked her, and I’d already observed her sitting on the laps of several different guys as they helped her “down” her latest drink. The club was full of other women doing likewise, and more than one pilot had already squeezed the tits or rubbed the ass of a half-drunk woman sitting on his lap. The entire atmosphere was conducive to this type of behavior—just a bunch of horny young people having fun

As the night wore one, the more “straight-laced” people slowly filtered out of the club and the mood became sexually charged. Increased drinking by the crowd led to increased requests of the DJ to play more slow songs. While the faster songs gave the guys the opportunity to see hot young women writhing about suggestively on the large dance floor, the men saw the slow songs as great opportunities to feel up the young lady with which they were dancing at the time. Those dancing with Kathy were no exception, and I watched with some amusement, and a delicious tinge of jealousy, as several of the allied and US pilots took turns slow dancing with Kathy. Some were bolder than others, and I thrilled to see several with both hands firmly squeezing her tight, rounded ass as she danced with her head against their chest.

Obviously, most people were too busy drinking, talking, and flirting to pay attention to what was happening on the dance floor, but as usual, my voyeuristic tendencies got the better of me, and, as I watched, the dance floored filled, the lights dimmed, and the action on the floor grew more and more heated. While it was difficult to see well with the dim lights and the crush of bodies, I saw the wives and girlfriends of several guys I know getting felt up and kissed on the crowded floor. My wife was, of course, among them.

A fast song was playing when I first zeroed in on Kathy out on the floor. She had her back to the Dutch pilot she was dancing with as she gyrated seductively back and forth. He had his hands on her slender waist and there was no doubt he was dry humping her sexy ass from behind as she wiggled in front of him. As the DJ switched to a slow song, the Dutch pilot spun Kathy around and grabbed tight hold of her squirming ass. Pulling her close, he began to rub his hard cock against the front of my wife’s flat belly. Kathy lifted her head up and eagerly began kissing him as he dry humped her there on the dance floor. I’ve always gotten hot watching Kathy kissing other men, and then time was no exception; my cock started to harden just as soon as I saw her start to slide her tongue in and out of her partner’s mouth.

The song ended, and despite the Dutch pilot’s attempts to squeeze another dance out of Kathy, he was cut in one by one of the US pilots from a visiting base. Kathy danced with five or six other men, all of them taking an opportunity to at least fondle her tight ass, before she finally was able to make her way off the dance floor and over to the bar where I stood talking to Beth and Roger. I had spied on her dance-floor antics as much as I could, but the large number of people on the dance floor made optimum viewing impossible. Additionally some of the guys were quite skilled at maneuvering her to the back corner of the dance floor, well away from prying eyes.

“Having a good time, Baby,” I smiled lovingly at her as she took the drink that Beth offered.

“Oh, yes,” she said downing the Kamikaze, in one swallow. “This is so fucking wild; what a great party. I can’t believe all the people in here tonight. You like watching me dance, Honey? You don’t mind me dancing with other guys tonight do you? You know I adore only you, but I love the attention so much!”

“You know I don’t,” I responded so that only she could hear, “You know I like watching you dance; although it appears some of the guys are getting a bit “friendly” out there.”

“You’re not kidding,” she replied. “Seems like I’ve had a dozen set of hands on my ass already, and two guys know for sure that I have a bald pussy! Look at this,” she added as she pulled the hair away from the side of her face and neck, “That last guy just about gave me a hicky!”

After another drink, and a brief chat with some other friends who had joined us, Kathy left with my boss Steve to rejoin the crowd on the dance floor. As you know from my previous stories, I was reasonably sure that Kathy had fucked Steve on several occasions, but she never admitted to it, and I was never able to actually verify my suspicions. On this night, though, their actions on the dance floor went a long way toward substantiated my beliefs.

Wasting no time, my drunken boss dragged my equally drunken wife toward the rear off the dance floor close to the DJ’s platform. Steve either thought he was safely hidden from view and that no one would be paying attention, or he was too drunk to be discrete, because he wasted no time in running his hands under Kathy’s tiny skirt to fondle her naked, firm asscheeks. Lowering his face to hers, he kissed her deeply as he slowly humped against her in the facsimile of a dance.

After only a very few minutes, he removed one hand from Kathy’s ass and slid it cautiously between their swaying bodies. Right there on the dance floor, surrounded by scores of equally horny couples, Steve was now slowly finger fucking my wife’s shaved little twat. Every time Steve would raise his head to look around the room, I’d make sure that I was looking elsewhere: there was no way I wanted him to know that I knew, and approved, of Kathy’s penchant for other men. It was better for me that people assumed I was clueless with regards to my wife’s naughty ways.

By the third slow dance, Kathy and Steve were not even circling each other any more. Kathy had her arms tightly locked around Steve’s neck and was softly moaning into the side of his face as he rapidly fingered her tight wet pussy under her short little skirt.

A movement beside me alerted me to the presence of Kathy’s good friend Beth. Beth is a tall, busty brunette who, in her short, tight black dress, looked eminently fuckable. Beth, and Kathy’s other best friend, Amy, knew that Kathy and I had “special arrangement” in our marriage, and I had, on several occasions, fucked Beth as she ate Kathy’s hot pussy. Without preamble Beth informed me, “He’s gonna fuck her you know; he’s gonna fuck her brains out.”

Looking back at her with a half-smile on my face, I noticed her face flushed and her dress was a bit disheveled. “Sure looks that I way,” I calmly replied, “But I’m sure he’s done it before.”

“Unh uh,” Beth shook her head, “Nice try. You know that I’m not going to tell you anything other than what Kathy tells me I can tell you. As far as I know, he’s never touched her before!”

“Okay, okay,” I laughed, “I was just hoping that for once I could get one of you to rat her out. You know, you look like you’ve been having a pretty good time yourself!”

“Hell, yes,” she answered. “This place is a horny woman’s dream come true. Some hot guys have been pawing all over me! I’ve already let one guy fingerfuck me in the woman’s bathroom!”

I would have loved to hear more of Beth’s naughty confession, but, just then, I saw Steve grab Kathy by the wrist and quickly lead her out the back door of the club into the parking lot. Kathy’s short shirt had flipped up a bit in back, and anyone who happened to look over at the departing couple would have been treated to a great view of Kathy’s firm thong-split ass.

“Oh, oh, there they go!” Beth exclaimed as she watched a very tipsy Kathy stagger out of the club with Steve. Placing her luscious lips to my ear, she whispered drunkenly and quite unnecessarily, “Looks like Stevie is taking your little wifey out to do something naughty!”

The parking lot of the Officer’s Club is broken up into two parts: a well-lit smaller lot directly adjacent to the Club itself, and a larger lot that was surrounded by a wooded area and two buildings that housed the visiting officer’s quarters. I could not see exactly where Kathy and Steve had headed, but I was reasonably sure that Steve would take her to the rear part of the parking lot where there was less light, and less change of being discovered.

Leaving Beth with other friends at the bar, I pretended to head off to the bathroom, but instead let myself out the front door of the Club and headed around the back of the Club through the wooded area adjacent to the parking lot. Stooping low, I made my way stealthily through the parking lot, and after briefly spying on another couple in a car making out like horny teenagers, I finally located Steve’s car. There were no other cars near his, so I had to settle for a less-than-optimum view, about 30-40 feet away.

From my vantage point, I could see the top of Steve’s head moving slowly up and down in the back seat. I could not really tell what was happening, but his car was rocking slightly and I assumed he was on top of my wife fucking his cock into her creamy cunt. Periodically Steve lifted his head and peered around the parking lot as if looking for interlopers. A few moments later, I saw one of Kathy’s thigh-high encased legs rise up into the air as she draped it over Steve’s humping back, and the rocking motion of the car intensified.

With a rush, I realized that I finally had visual confirmation that my boss had been nailing my wife behind my back. A few minutes went by and the rocking of the car increased until it was soon bouncing steadily. Excited beyond belief, I urgently rubbed my cock through my pants as I spied on Steve putting the wood to my wayward wife. Ten more minutes went by, and the car’s bouncing diminished and finally came to a halt.

Thinking the action was over, I turned to leave, but I saw Kathy’s head and upper body come into view through the mildly steamed-up windows. The car swayed slightly as Kathy and Steve repositioned themselves for further action. After brief moments, Kathy was sitting on Steve’s lap, her back to him, as she slowly fucked up and down on his cock. As she bounced up and down on Steve’s lap, Kathy furtively peered out the side windows to make sure she was not being observed by a curious on-looker. My position along the edge of the woods made discovery highly improbable and, under my breath, I urged Roger on to victory.

“Yeah you fucking bastard, fuck her! Fuck that little slut good! Fuck my wife hard, fucking bastard!” I chanted softly, “Make her cum all over your cock…pump it deep into her tight cunt. Pound that little fuck slut’s cunt hard! Fill her with hot cum; shoot your fucking cum right up her fucking pussy!

The intensity of the car’s bouncing increased steadily, and soon, the shock absorbers were protesting with a tiny mechanical creaking sound, as Kathy recklessly rode Steve’s cock in the Officer’s Club parking lot. Five more minutes went by and the windows of Steve’s car began to steam over more heavily.

Continually rubbing my aching cock through my flight suit, I delighted in spying on the fucking my boss was expertly delivering to my sexy wife. I found myself hoping that another person would come out of the Club and see Kathy getting fucked, but that was not to be. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I though I heard a distant squeal as Kathy suddenly stiffened and the car’s rocking motions gradually ceased. By this time I not see clearly past the fogged up windows, but a few minutes later, both Kathy and Steve carefully exited the car. Looking slowly about for intruders, Kathy planted one last long lingering kiss on Steve’s lips and he reciprocated by lifting her skirt in the rear and grabbing tight hold of her tiny ass as she pressed hard against him.

Pulling away from him, Kathy made her way back to the Club while Steve returned to the interior of his car. Backing out of the woods, I hastily returned to the Club via my original route and entered through the front door. I easily beat Kathy back to the bar and dance floor section of the club and I saw her enter through the rear door. Walking a bit unsteadily, she went over to the bar and ordered another drink from Cliff, the bartender.

Even from a distance, I could tell that she had just been fucked. Her clothes and hair were mussed and her eyes had a vacant glow to them. I was not the only one who noticed. Several of the men who had observed her reentry into the club also noticed her disheveled appearance and the snide looks on their faces suggested they knew, or suspected, that some lucky guy had just finished screwing my wife.

Joining her, I asked her where she had been for the last twenty minutes. As usual, when it came to Steve, she lied. “I was feeling a bit headachy,” she slurred, “so I went outside for some fresh air. Was I really gone that long?”

I was tempted to tell her what I had seen, but for some reason, the fact that she would lie about Steve (and others, I was to find out later), but “confess” to me about some of the other guys who fucked her, was very exciting to me. I decided to let it go and hope for other opportunities to catch her in the act with my boss.

The crowd thinned a little at about 1 AM, but many hardcore, horny partiers remained. The action on the dance floor got hotter and hotter; several couples were dry humping like crazy and it seemed as if everyone except me was too drunk too notice or care. Many men continued to ask Kathy to dance, and I maintained a high level of sexual arousal as she let them feel her tight ass, and occasionally, her firm tits.

As I watched an F-15 pilot steer Kathy into a corner, Beth came up to me for a dance.

Wrapping her arms around me neck, she whispered, “I saw you sneak out of the club, after them; did you go try to watch?”

Slowly dancing her around, I smiled teasingly and replied, “What do you think?”

“I know you did, you nasty boy, you went to watch them! You went out to watch Steve fuck Kathy. Did you see it good? Did you see him fuck her? Did you see him fuck that little slut?”

Beth was becoming more and more aroused as she rapidly fired questions at me. Grabbing hold of her firm ass I pulled her in tight and rubbed my hard cock against her pussy and tummy. “Yes, I saw them, I didn’t have a great view, but I saw his car rocking and rolling.”

“Didja like it?” Beth queried and then laughed, “Of course you did, you love it don’t you? You love other guys fucking your sexy little wife, it makes you hot, you pervert!”

As she talked, Beth ground her pussymound hard against my erection making me throb under my flight suit. I slowly slid my hand between us and slipped it up under her short black dress. “Where are your panties, Beth”, I questioned as my hand brushed against her bare cunt. “What happened to them?”

“See that guy over there?” she indicated with her head, “The tall blonde guy? He got a souvenir.” He plastered one of his squadron stickers on my ass, so I gave him my panties as a souvenir.”

“Didja fuck him too,” I asked as I slid my fingers into her slick, wet pussy, “Did he get lucky, Beth?”

“Nooo,” she moaned as I started to finger her faster and harder, “I wanted to, but I couldn’t get upstairs into the living areas. They closed the upstairs down for the air show and only Kathy has the card key for that, you know, so she can get into the Officer’s Wives Club area.”

“I have one,” I responded, “You should have asked me for it.”

“Well, I didn’t know you had one,” she retorted, “Plus you were outside watching Steve screw your wife. Can I have it now? Can I? I still wanna fuck him!”

As we slowly circled, I continued to finger Beth’s cunt, warming her up for the lucky “blonde guy.” “Sure you can have it,” I responded, “But only if tell me this first: how often does Steve fuck Kathy.”

“Ohhhh” she pouted, “You don’t play fair. Okay, but you have to promise to never tell her I said anything. For some reason, she likes to have secrets from you, and Steve’s one of them. He fucks her a lot. At least weekly, more when you go TDY. They sneak home for lunch sometimes and he’s even done it to her at work. At your house too; why do you think you get the late flying schedule so often?”

I fingerbanged Beth’s hot slippery cunt harder and faster as she finally confirmed what I already knew. I was thrilled at the fact that Kathy “had secrets” and that I did not know everything about her extracurricular activities. It made for many more opportunities of discovery and wondering. The unpredictability, the not knowing, the potential for future surprises all served to increase my pleasure exponentially.

As Beth cooed and sighed sexily in my ear, I looked over her shoulder towards Kathy. The F-15 pilot had her pinned against the wall and was kissing her passionately as his hand worked furiously under the front of her skirt. I saw Kathy nod her head with a drunken smile, and a few moments later; she led her new friend off the dance floor. As they started towards the front entrance of the club, I was sure they were headed up the stairs to the portion of the club that contained guest rooms for visiting officers. I was a bit surprised when they first stopped at a table and started talking with another pilot, obviously a squadron mate of man who had been dancing with my Kathy.

The first pilot slapped the other one the back, and to my great surprise, held up the front of Kathy’s skirt for his buddy. The second pilot smiled broadly, reached his hand out, and rubbed my pretty wife’s shaved pussy right in the middle of the Officer’s Club!

After a few moments, Kathy pushed her skirt down took both guys by the hand, and grabbed her purse from the back of a nearby chair. With a quick glance over her shoulder she headed out of the club’s main room.

whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,239 Followers