The Old Maid

Story Info
Two couples enjoy a sexy Old Maid game.
9.7k words
4.61
95.3k
29
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Note from Slick: Remember when we played the OLD MAID game as kids and how upset we were when we got stuck with her? Well these couples found out that getting the OLD MAID was not that really that bad. All rights reserved.

*

Anna Davis was peeking out her front window at the large moving van backing up at the house across her cul-de-sac. The house had been empty for almost three months and she was being nosey wondering who her new neighbors were. Their development was very upscale with houses listing in the $800,000 range so most of the folks living there were professional doctors, lawyers or politicians. She noticed a sleek new Mercedes pull up and watched as a woman exited the car. When the woman turned she gasped. The woman was black.

"John," she started, "you are not going to believe who moved into the Wilson house.

John, the newly elected mayor of Orville, tried to get her off the phone. "Who is it dear?"

"Blacks!"

At first John didn't understand. "What's the name?"

"No," she whispered, "Blacks.......Negroes."

"For gods sake Anna this is not the eighteen hundreds. I've got to go," he said as he hung up. John realized his wife was raised in Alabama but he thought she was over the black thing by now. After all they had been living in Pennsylvania for almost fifteen years.

Anna ran back to the window and panicked when she saw the black woman turn and look at her house. Suddenly the woman started walking her way.

"OH GOD!" Ann exclaimed. She heard the doorbell and froze. After a minute she heard it again. Finally she opened it and stared into the most beautiful black woman's face she had ever seen.

"Hi, I'm Faye," the woman said smiling. "I'm your new neighbor across the circle."

"Oh hello, I'm Anna," she said holding her white hand out to mix with the caramel hand of her new neighbor.

"I was wondering if you could give me the phone numbers of the utilities. Our agent was supposed to leave me a list but must have forgotten."

"Sure," Anna said as she started to close the door. "Oh how rude of me. Please come in."

Faye walked in and quickly checked out the white woman's house. "Very nice," she said looking around. She saw a photo of Anna, a man and a young man on the bookshelf. "Is this your family?"

"Uh....yes. That's my husband John and our son Jake." She found the listing and made a copy of it on the fax machine.

"When are you moving in?" Anna asked. She noticed the woman's dress must have cost a good penny.

"Now," Faye grinned. "But, if we don't get any power I guess we will have to stay in a motel somewhere."

What possessed her to say the next words out of her mouth was beyond Anna's understanding. "You can stay with us if you want."

"Really?" Faye asked. Normally a black family would not be so quickly accepted in a predominantly white neighborhood.

"Sure, we have an extra room."

"You know we might just take you up on that offer," Faye said smiling. "I'll check with my husband and let you know."

"Great," Anna smiled. "If you need anything else let me know."

Faye walked out of the door totally shocked. "Yes it is the North but blacks and whites just don't mix this fast," she thought.

Anna was proud of herself as she called her husband back. "What now?" John asked.

"Hello to you....smarty-pants," Anna snapped back. "I just wanted you to know that I invited the blacks."

"What are you talking about?" John asked. He knew his wife was a little ditsy but this one was really confusing.

"The BLACKS," she pronounced. "The new neighbors..........I invited them to stay with us tonight because they don't have any power."

"Jesus Anna, we don't even know them," he said upset.

"Well you told me to be more open to them."

"OK fine," John groaned. "I'll see you later."

Anna kept peeking out at the progress the movers were making and saw them leave around 5:00PM. She was sitting reading a book when the doorbell rang again. She opened it to see Faye and a handsome black man standing on her front porch.

"Hi Anna," Faye said smiling. "This is my husband Tom."

"Glad to meet you," Anna smiled. "Haven't I seen you on TV? Do you play basketball?"

"Nope," Tom chucked as he held the small white fingers in his huge hand. "We don't all play basketball."

"Oh....," Anna said embarrassed. "I didn't mean to........."

"It's OK," Faye laughed. "And, I hate fried chicken." Suddenly they all broke out laughing.

"Are you going to stay with us tonight?" Anna asked. Her eyes roamed up and down Tom's muscular body. Her eyes stared a little too long at his crotch as she remembered how must bigger black men were supposed to be.

"If it's OK?" Faye said noticing where Anna was looking.

'Yes, please come in," Anna smiled. She noticed they had their bags with them. "Your room will be upstairs. Please follow me."

Faye and Tom followed her up the stairs and noticed her robe was just a little too short. Faye peeked to see Tom's eyes looking at her creamy white thighs. Another inch or two and he would know the color of her panties if she was wearing any.

Anna opened the door and stood back as they walked in. The extra bedroom was huge with a large bath off to the side. "This is very nice," Faye said looking around. "We really appreciate you doing this."

"It's not a big deal," Anna smiled. She was really starting to like them. "I'll leave you alone to get comfortable."

As soon as the door closed Tom grabbed Faye and pulled her to the large bed. "What are you doing?" Faye gasped. She turned and saw the familiar look in his eyes. "Oh no, not now," she said pushing him back. But he was not to be denied. "She might hear us?"

"Good," Tom whispered. "I want her to."

Faye felt his hands pulling down her black thongs. "I thought we said no more swinging?" It was him that had gotten jealous when they recently swapped with another couple.

"But this is different," he smiled as he looked up under her dress at her shaven pussy lips and small patch of curly black hair over them.

"We've never done white," Faye moaned as his long fingers opened her moist lips.

"I know," he said as he unzipped his fly and pulled out his eight inch hard-on.

Faye bit her lower lip as he moved between her trembling thighs and waited for his long black shaft to split her moist folds. "They might not go for it." Suddenly five hard thick inches pushed into her. "OH GOD!" She screamed. She closed her eyes and imagined the handsome man in the photo down stairs pumping in and out of her. She had always wanted to fuck a white man.

Anna was carrying some towels towards their room when she heard Faye's screams. At first she thought the woman was in pain but quickly realized the cries were from pleasure. She put her ear to the door and listened.

"Fuck me with that big cock!" Faye moaned loudly. If he wanted Anna to hear it she would make sure she heard the right stuff. "GOD IT FILLS ME UP!"

Tom laughed as his wife got vocal. "Tell her how much you like it," he whispered.

"OH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

"Tell her how big it is," he whispered as he pumped in and out very slowly.

"How big is it?" Faye whispered back. She had never measured it.

"Twelve inches," he laughed.

"It's not that big," Faye giggled.

"Ten inches then," he said. The biggest he had measured was a little short of eight inches.

"Give me all of the TEN INCHES!" She cried out.

The towels dropped from Anna's hands as her fingers moved under her robe to push against her damp loins. John was the only man she had been with and he was shorter than ten inches. She pulled her panties to the side and jabbed two fingers deeply up into her moist pussy.

Faye and Tom stopped talking and just let the bed banging against the wall make all the noise they needed. They were both imagining fucking the white couple.

"I'M GETTING CLOSE!" Faye screamed.

"COME ON BABY LET IT GO!" he yelled.

"NOW!.....OH GOD....NOW!" Faye's voice shattered the quiet house.

Anna too was cuming when she heard Tom's voice cry out that he was climaxing as well. She suddenly realized they were not making any more sounds and saw the door knob turning. She quickly ran down the hallway and into her bedroom.

Faye laughed when she saw the towels on the floor and the fleeting body of Anna's dashing into her bedroom. She took the towels and tossed them at Tom. "Why don't you take the first shower and put one of these towels around you? When I'm in the shower you can go look for Anna."

It took Anna almost twenty minutes to cool down enough to walk out of her room. She needed a cold drink badly and headed down the hallway towards the stairs. As she got to the extra bedroom the door flew open and Tom stood there wearing only a towel. A large tent pushed outward.

"Oh my," Anna said as she covered her mouth with her hand while staring at the large bulge.

"I'm sorry," Tom said trying to look startled. He had waited by the door until she saw her walking by. 'I left my bag downstairs and was heading down to get it."

Anna was speechless as her eyes roamed over his muscular arms, shoulders and chest. Never had she seen such a well built man. "I..........can get..........it for........you," she said feeling her legs tremble. She glanced over her shoulder to see if Faye was nearby.

Tom saw her looking for his wife. "She's in the shower. Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'll get your bag," Anna said as she turned and hurried down the stairs. She grabbed the bag by the door and almost ran back up the stairway. As she neared the top she saw his bare feet. Her eyes moved up past his ankles, his calves, knees, thighs and then up under the white towel. She gasped when she saw his hard black penis pushing the towel outward. "OH GOD!" she said as she dropped the bag.

Tom smiled as he lunged downward to grab the bag handles before it went tumbling down the stairs. He had loosened the towel just enough to cause it to pull apart and then fall at his feet. When he stood back up he was totally naked.

"Oops," he smiled as he stood back proudly. "Would you please hand me my towel?"

"Y........eeessss," Anna stuttered. He was not a man he was a beast. Suddenly they heard the door to the garage open and a man yell out that he was home.

"Thanks," Tom grinned as he took the towel from her shaking fingers and slowly covered his prick. He turned and took his bag into the bedroom and closed the door.

John didn't find anyone on the first floor and moved up the stairs. His wife was sitting on the top step just staring out into space.

"Are you alright?" John asked. "You look like you have seen a ghost."

"What?" she asked as she broke out of her trance. "What did you say?"

"Never mind. Where are our guests?"

"In....the extra bedroom," she answered. She grabbed onto the rail and pulled herself up. As they walked towards their bedroom the extra bedroom door opened and Faye looked out. "OH, I didn't know your husband was home."

John smiled at the beautiful black woman's face. "Hello I'm John," he said. Suddenly the door opened and Faye walked out wearing only a thin silk robe. The hard nipples on her breasts looked like pencil erasers. "I'm Faye."

John took her tiny hand and lightly shook it. "My pleasure." His eyes moved down her taunt abs to the small mound at the junction of her thighs. The clinging robe did little to hide her pubic mound.

"I better get dressed," she giggled and turned to make sure he got to see her round ass cheeks before she closed the door behind her.

"She seems very nice," John said to his wife who still seemed to be lost in space.

*****

Faye laughed when she told Tom how the man gawked at her body. "You should have seen Anna's face when the towel fell."

"You could have given her a heart attack," Faye laughed. "Do you think we went too fast?"

"I guess we will find out shortly," Tom answered.

*****

John was pulling off his tie when he noticed his wife's body fall onto the bed. "Are you sure you are alright?"

"Yes, give me a minute," Anna said with her eyes closed still picturing the huge black penis. Since John was the only man she had been intimate with up to that point seeing a real live manhood was overpowering.

"You know its kind of weird having them living here........I mean...we just met them. Honey I'm glad you invited them over here."

Anna sat up and smiled. "Me too."

*****

It was about thirty minutes later in the kitchen when Faye and Tom walked in to see Anna making a salad. "John's cooking up some chicken out on the grill. Do you both eat meat?"

"Yes," Faye answered as she peeked out to see John on the large deck wearing loose cotton shorts and a tee shirt. "I'll go and see if John needs some help."

Anna was surprised as Faye walked out the door wearing a very short sun dress. She had thought that Faye could help her make the salad.

"Do you need some help?" Tom asked as he pulled a chair from the end until it rested very close to her leg.

"Well........yes you can cut the tomato and cucumber," Anna replied nervously. Tom too had changed into loose khaki shorts and a tee shirt.

Tom took the knife and started cutting up the tomato. "I'm sorry about before.......you know...the towel thing."

Anna blushed and looked away. "I guess I was not prepared."

He laughed. "The look on your face was priceless. You know you owe me now."

"Owe you?" She repeated with a puzzled look. Then it hit her. "I.........uh...don't think......that's going.....to happen."

Again he laughed. "I was kidding." He didn't want to go too fast.

*****

"Need any help?" Faye asked as she walked up behind John. She was so close that when he turned his elbow pressed hard into her soft breast. "Ahhh."

"Oh, I'm sorry," John said as he sat the meat utensil down on the grill shelf. "Did I hurt you?" His eyes were on her clearly braless breast.

Faye pretended it hurt as she cupped her mound and gently rubbed it. "A little."

"I'd get you some ice but........." He realized ice on her breast was probably not a good thing. His eyes followed the tips of her long dark fingers as they roamed up to flick over the raised nipple.

"Ice won't help," she giggled. She knew he was watching her fingers as they moved up to pull down the elastic neck line. "Is it bruised?"

John gulped as the dress moved lower exposing the soft caramel skin. He quickly glanced back at the house to make sure his wife was not looking out at them. "Bruised." He repeated as he leaned over to see more brown skin being exposed.

"Yes, black people get bruises too," she whispered. She looked down to see half of her tit bare to his eyes. She made sure not to expose the nipple just yet.

"Oh.....I didn't mean anything," John whispered. He then realized his penis was rock hard and was pushing out his shorts.

Faye laughed as she looked down at the six-inch tent in his shorts. "You better not let your wife see you like that."

John blushed and quickly turned. "Sorry.......I shouldn't have...."

"I'm glad you did," she said as she moved her soft breasts into his back. She glanced over his shoulder at the chicken on the grill. "I normally like dark meat but tonight I just might try some white."

John stared at the sizzling meat knowing what she said had double meaning. He had fantasized about having sex with a black woman before but had never thought it would come true. She was coming on to him real fast which scared him because her husband was a big man. "We......uh...need to be.....careful..........you know....around fire."

She giggled again and pressed her hip into his buttocks. "It is getting hot around here."

*****

Anna too was feeling hot as she looked down at Tom's strong biceps and thighs. He was so much bigger and stronger than John and was wondering how it would feel with his body on top of her petite one. From the size of his penis she knew he would split her in two.

"I'm having a glass of wine. Would you like something?" She asked as she moved towards the refrigerator.

"A beer would be great," Tom answered. When she opened the door the inside light caused her body to be highlighted through the very thin white material.

Anna took the bottle of wine and a beer and turned to moved away to close the door.

"Don't move," Tom said smiling. When she turned her ass and small perky breasts were highlighted. He had worn boxer shorts on purpose in case he was alone with her. The tip of his huge cock was now peeking out from under the shorts.

"What's wrong?" she asked as she froze.

"Nothings wrong," he grinned as his eyes roamed up and down her body.

Anna had thought about wearing a slip but didn't and now realized he would see her shape. "You're bad," she giggled as she moved out of the door and over towards him. She handed him his beer and then saw it. The purplish crown was now completely outside of his shorts. "Oh God."

Tom grabbed her thin wrist before she could move away and then pulled her tiny ass down onto his lap. "Stay here."

Anna did as he said from both fear and excitement. His strong arm moved around her waist and his hand covered most of her side as she pulled her completely around on his lap.

"Have you ever had sex with a black man before?" He whispered.

"No," she whispered back as she glanced at the window to make sure John wasn't coming in.

"Do you want to?"

"No," Anna said softly. Her soft buttock was pressing down into that huge black tip now. "Please stop." She did nothing to move off his legs.

"I'm not doing anything,' he whispered while pressing his lips into the nape of her tiny white neck. He took one nibble and felt her body quiver.

"Let me up please," she whispered while shifting her hips until the penis tip pressed up into the small ass crack.

Tom grinned because he was not holding her anymore. If she wanted up all she had to do was get up. His lips moved up to suckle her earlobe before moving slowly and cautiously over towards her mouth.

"Oh God," Anna thought feeling his manhood. She gasped when he sucked on her ear and now felt his large lips moving towards hers. Her eyes closed when their lips touched and opened when his tongue invaded her mouth. Never had a man kissed her so forcefully before. She gasped for air as the tongue licked and flicked over her small tongue and teeth.

*****

"Uh.....we...should check with Anna and Tom and see if they are ready for the meat," John said as he moved away from the hard tips of Faye's breasts.

She laughed. "Good idea." She hurried ahead of him just to make sure Tom had enough time to stop what he might be doing to Anna before John made it inside.

*****

Anna pushed her own tongue into his and moved her lips until she was sucking at his huge pink digit. Her mind had erased the fear that she might be caught french kissing another man. But when she heard the door open she gasped and jerked her lips from his and her ass up from his enraged hard-on. "Oh God."

Tom too turned just in time before John made it through the door and saw about three inches of his hard dark cock pushing out from under his shorts. "Salad is finished," he said thinking quickly.

Although John did not see what was going on Faye did. She was just in time to watch Anna's lips slide off her husband's tongue and her little ass jump off his obvious uncovered penis. "Why don't you guys carry out the salads and Anna and I will bring out the plates and forks."

Both men still sported hard bulges as they grabbed the salad bowls and large bowl of lettuce, tomatoes and cukes. As soon as they were out the door Faye pulled Anna aside. "Did I see you kissing my husband?"

Anna gulped. "I didn't mean for it to happen. He pulled me on his lap and..."

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers