The Old Town

Story Info
Western wife left alone does what is needed to survive.
2.7k words
3.68
21k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara and I had been married for six years when we moved onto the little farm near the town of Jesup. It was just after the war had started and we were far enough from it we didn't figure it would bother us. Sara and I talked of all the possible things that could happen if I were to need to become involved in the war. We both knew Sara couldn't run our farm by herself and maybe not even survive alone there on the farm alone.

We discussed a hand to help out. And she ask how she could pay a hand? I told her she only had one thing to pay him with. She ask if she had to use that if I could still love her when I got back. I told her simply she needed to do what she had to in order to survive.

As time passed we knew that my involvement in the war was going to happen. As time became more and more we became nearer to it. Men I knew left to go to war. Our little farm was making us a profit, but not enough to hire help as of yet. Sara and I talked of her survival and how she could do that. As my time to go join the fighting came near I finally told Sara we needed to make the hard choice.

I had encouraged her to get to know the women who worked in the Brothels in town. She had done so and liked several of the women who worked in the trade. I in turn had gotten to know three of the four men who owned them in town. Jesup is a town of nearly 6,000 and had 3 saloons with girls who provided comfort to the men of Jesup and one simple brothel.

I had looked the four places over and had finally made friends with Jim Bartel who owned the biggest saloon. Jim had six women working for him. And four girls who entertained on the floor sitting with and drinking with customers. The six women provided sex openly with customers. The four others provided customers with companionship out on the dance floor. But Jim told me they also at times did go to the back rooms to provide more than simple companionship.

As my time neared I finally ask Jim if he would consider new talent help? He ask me right out if I was talking about Sara? I confirmed I was. He told me he had seen Sara a couple of times on the street and found her of interest.

"John I will need you to bring Sara in here to me. I have no interest in a simple floor companion for my customers. I'll want Sara for back room entertainment for my customers. If you'll bring her in to me here? I will need to see her naked. If I like her? I will want her to stay here a week and try her out."

"Try her out?"

"Yes, Sara will be my lover a number of times during the week. She will be on the floor with the men. I will want her on the floor naked every night for a while. And have several customer try her out as well."

"How many customers?"

"John I won't lie to you by the time the week is over I will hire Sara full time when you leave but the week she is here I plan for her to become used lots. Half the men in town will see Sara naked and between 10 and 20 men a night will fuck her. I myself will fuck her several times each day."

I told him she and I would talk. We talked about it for several days. Our only other option was for me to take her back east to family, but the area was in the deepest part of the war and not safe. We finally got down to it.

"John, tell me honestly does it excite you to think of me naked in the Saloon?"

"Yes!"

"John it excites me to think of doing it. I want to become Jim's whore. Give me to him. I want you to watch me give myself to him. I want you to see me nude out on the floor and to watch men take me upstairs, knowing what we are doing."

"You are really ready to do this?

"I think it is our only way? And I am excited about it. I love you but I have always wondered if I was not born to serve sexually. Being used by men excites me."

"If you are ready, we will go in tomorrow and Jim can have you."

She shook her firm titties at me.

"Will Jim, like these?"

"You know he will send you down stairs for the customers to see them after he fucks you."

"Will you be down there to watch me come down?"

"I wouldn't miss it for anything."

We went to town early the next morning and went in the front doors of the Saloon. I lead my wife up the stairs and knocked on Jim's door. His voice answered for us to come in.

I opened the door and lead Sara into his room. I left her standing in the center and I sat down by his desk.

Jim looked her up and down calmly.

"Are you wearing anything under that simple dress Sara?"

"No I am not."

"You understand when that dress is off over her head, she belongs to me. She is my whore and in a few minutes my cock will be in her. I can do anything I desire with her. If you come back, she still belongs to me. I fuck her if I want when I want. Do you both agree?"

I nodded and Sara said yes.

"OKAY, Sara let's see what you got under there."

Sara simply reached down and grabbed the bottom of her dress and lifted it up over her head. She dropped her dress and stood completely naked for him.

He looked her over much as he would a good horse.

"Her breast are very nice and she is in good shape in her ass and legs. Come over here Darlin, time to see if you will work."

He had dropped his long johns to the floor and his big cock hung down between his thighs. All I had heard of Jim's cock was true and more. He pulled Sara to him and his mouth closed on hers as his hands began to explore her bare breasts and fingers move up inside her. His huge cock began to lift.

"You are free to watch as I take Sara as my whore now if you wish, but we might be more comfortable if you waited down stairs while I mount her this time and I'll send her down in an hour or so, nude."

I moved towards the door, but looked back over my shoulder as Sara straddled his lap and his swollen member jutted up under her. I watched as he pulled her hips down towards his cock til the big head was in position to enter her.

"Put me in you Sara, give it to me!"

She held him in place and eased her hips down on him. As he slid slowly up inside her, her breath caught and she moaned,

"OH, God Jim fuck me, make me your whore!"

Jim grinned at me and nodded.

I could hear Jim talking to Sara as I opened the door to go out.

She was pushing her breasts into his face as he fucked her, for him to bite and suck her nipples.

"Sara I want these pretty titties down stairs for all the men to see and feel. And I want this little pussy to do all the cocks who want you Sara. Is that ok?"

"Oh, yes Jim they can all fuck me."

I did watch Sara come down the stairs for the men in the saloon and there were maybe 40 of them who watched my wife displayed for the first time before they began to buy her and take her back up the stairs.

I rode out the next morning headed east to join the War. I did stop by a Friend a few miles east and made a deal to share my little farm with him while he took care of it til I returned if I did.

Once I found the Union Troops I wanted to join I became a scout for them. Being from the west the officers were smart enough to know those of us from out there had been involved with war and Indians which I had. The battles we engaged in all ran together. I had no time to worry about my wife and her new life as Jim's whore in his Saloon.

The time went by quickly even as brutal as the fighting was. I had gotten into the War in 1863 and before I knew it a years had soon passed. And I realized Sara had been Big Jim's for over a year. I was wounded in a battle in early 1864 and missed nearly 4 months of it, but was back involved as soon as I could and was still in it when it ended.

I had survived the War and was headed back to our little farm to see if my partner had kept it going and to see how Sara had made out in her service as a woman of Jim's ownership. Even that Sara was my wife, Jim's ownership of her did continue as that was the agreement we both had made and I knew he could and likely would hold us to.

I finally arrived at our farm and it looked in good shape. In fact it looked as much as a Ranch as a Farm now. Frank met me as I road in and was grinning. We hugged as I dismounted.

"I had heard you were wounded, but not how badly."

"It laid me up some but I got back into it and finished it out. The place looks great Frank, how many cattle do you have?"

"We have 300 head now and we bought another couple of farms while you were gone. Sara has put money into our capital Mathew and it gave us some money when we needed it to but land."

"Sara has made money working for Big Jim?"

"Big Jim gives Sara a small percentage of the profits she brings him. And to be honest I think he may have a soft spot or a hard spot for Sara."

A young woman came from the house, which was more than twice it's size since I had left.

"This is my wife, Mathew. Kim come meet our partner Mathew, Sara's husband."

The young woman came to shake my hand, but gave me a big huge instead.

"Kim was widowed by a gambler in Jim's saloon and was force to go to work there. I had wished you had just left Sara here for me to take care of ,but had you done that I'd never have met Kim and married her."

"How did you get her away from Big Jim?"

"Oh, well she still goes in to work at the Saloon three nights a week for Jim."

"So is she just a drink companion there?"

"Oh, no she still services the customers and Jim uses her as he wishes."

"So are you alright with your wife being a whore in the Saloon?"

"I guess it could be because she was doing it when I met her, but If she wasn't I think I would want her to start? I am very proud when I see her nude with the boys and even when I see her going up stairs to fuck em. And when a new guy comes in for company I am always proud when they choose Kim, After they been with Sara a couple times. Coarse they always try Sara first."

"And Jim lets you keep Kim here at the ranch?"

"Yes, she sleeps here most nights even after the Saloon closes or if Jim don't want her for the night. But most nights he sleeps with Sara."

"So, he may want Sara to stay in town most nights?"

"I am sure he will be fair as can be, but he likes Sara on his big cock lots. You can sleep with Kim some if Sara can't be here, I been with your wife lots of times in the saloon and a few times when she's come to visit here."

"Sara has been out here to the farm several times?"

"Yep, maybe fifteen or twenty times and I fucked her here every time I'd guess. In fact she's been here 3 or 4 times since I married Kim. But I think Kim was in fucking Jim's big cock."

"Our wives fucking seems a little confusing doesn't it?"

"You'll get used to them being whores Mathew. Your wife is the perfect whore Mathew, she loves all the cocks."

"You know Frank I can barely remember Sara's face it is nearly 3 years since I have seen her."

"You need to go in and see her Mathew. Big Jim is very protective of his ownership of Sara. He sleeps with her nearly every night. And Your wife has told me she loves you with her heart but she loves being on Jim's cock. Which she loves more is not really a point, Jim still owns her."

"Yes I know how it works Frank."

I was standing at the bar when Sara came out of Jim's room from his bed. She saw me and screamed her delight at seeing me. She flew down the stair into my arms. She kissed me over and over on my face and mouth. The love of my wife was too much not to understand. And my own heart felt my love for her much the same.

We went upstairs and made love just as she would with any of the customers. It wasn't the same because of the fact she is my wife and I her husband. But I still felt obligated to pay her owner for the use of his whore. Once our union and love had been renewed I dressed and crossed to Big Jim's room. I knocked on his door and entered when he answered.

Jim smiled when he saw me standing in his doorway got up and came from behind his desk and shook my hand. He returned to his seat and looked at me.

"So I would guess you want a way to reclaim your property from me that now is mine?"

"It would seem it is."

"Well the first problem we have is I enjoy fucking your wife a lot. And do so nearly every night and sometimes in the day too. The second thing is she has increased my profits here by quite a bit. And several of my customers only come here now to see her. Some just to see her dance."

"So are we at an impasse, Jim?"

"No Mathew let's not say that at all. I want to be fair to you and Sara both. Take Sara home with you, Please. If I ride out your way I would like to retain the rights to stop by and fuck your wife as I wish. And if you'll bring her in to work here 3 nights a week for the next five years I will call the debit paid, except I want to retain my rights to enjoy her going on."

"No other way you can see I can make the debit paid?"

"Am I being unfair Mathew?"

I thought several minutes of what he had said.

"No Sir I can't say you are and I would say we have a deal."

"Good take your wife home Mathew and take a few days to settle in. If you could have Sara back to work Thursday for three nights?"

We began our life over again under slightly different circumstances but Just as much in love and as happy. And I learned you can take the whore out of the whore house but once she is a whore she likely will always be one. She always enjoys Jim's visits. And she enjoys bed swapping with Kim every once in a while. I guess I can say I enjoy that part too.