The Orgy at Enigma House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay sat up on the ottoman and felt some cum ooze out of her snatch. In the heat of the fucking she hadn't even noticed that someone had cum inside her. She saw Rick, Jake and Tim sitting in the kitchen sucking on a beer and she stood up and went over to them. Mary was now on the couch being fucked in the cunt and arse by the Maori guy and someone else. Emma was mounted on some guy on the lounge and having two cocks taking turns in her mouth.

"Come with me," Kay said to them. She led them into the couples room and closed the door.

"Ok boys this is where part two of tonight comes into play," Kay grabbed a bag and pulled out some clothes and a towel. The boys also grabbed some bags out from under the bed and pulled out some clothes.

"You three sneak out the back, if Mary sees you remember that you are going out to get some drinks."

Kay wiped off any cum she could feel, threw on a dress and shoes and quickly fixed her hair. The lads slipped unnoticed out the backdoor and clambered over the back fence.

Kay looked out the bedroom door and saw that the boys hadn't closed the door to the lounge where Emma now had two guys fucking her pussy and Mary was still being double penetrated.

Kay slowly closed the door to the lounge, snuck up the hall and let herself out the front door.

Across the road was a blue Ford and when Kay waved to it three people got out of the vehicle.

The figures sauntered across the road and when they got to the light from the house Mary recognised them.

Two were from her original interview, one was Harry Norbett, the Manager of Accommodation services, another was George Hoffman and the third was another plumpish middle aged woman that Kay didn't know.

"Kay this is Julie Rathbone," Julie went over and kissed Kay on the cheek. "Pleased to meet you Kay."

"To make this look authentic," Harry said "all the lads inside that are residents will be dismissed."

Kay nodded.

"Let's do it then."

George pulled a video camera out of a bag and flipped open the screen.

"I'll stay here as agreed," Kay said. They all nodded.

The three of them marched into the house and barged into the back room.

Cries of 'what the fuck' and 'what's going on' could be heard outside as the intruders busted up the orgy. Kay snuck up to the door and watched as Mary lay on the floor covered in cum and sweat as a stream of boys grabbed whatever clothes they could out of the rooms and headed out the door.

Kay sat in the Ford for another hour or so and waited for a sign. Soon Mary stumbled out of the building and with her hair down across her face she climbed into her car and jerkily took off down the street.

Kay smiled and with a trot exited the car and took off up the path and into the house.

Emma was still naked and sitting on the lounge.

All the boys had left and now only the five of them were left.

Harry looked at Kay and nodded down to Emma.

"So this is the young lady you told me about?" he asked.

Kay nodded.

Harry passed Kay an envelope and shook her hand.

"You did exceptionally well getting rid of Mary," he said. "And what's more you've managed to find someone who likes to share her skills. It is unfortunate that we can't keep you on"

"Did you like what happened here tonight?" Harry asked Emma.

"Yes sir," Emma said as she flicked her hair back and smiled up at him.

"Good," Harry said as he unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. "Now that that greedy bitch has gone we can all have some fun."

Emma smiled and sucked his old cock into her mouth. George also walked over to Emma and slipped his cock out as well.

Suddenly Rick, Tim and Jake leapt over the fence and strode into the room.

"Hello again Julie," Rick said, "Welcome back."

Julie began to unbutton her top as the boys surrounded her.

Kay looked into the envelope and flicked through the fifty $100 notes, smiled and said, "Welcome to Enigma House boys," She pulled her dress over her head, "Prepare to fuck."