The Other Side

Story Info
An erotica involving anal.
1.2k words
3.83
19.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands in front of the mirror, her Dom is on his way. She wants to look the best in the lingerie he likes, so she keeps checking herself. The plug she placed in her earlier is already keeping her ready for his use when he arrives.

Anxiously, she walks to the bedroom. Lying on the bed ass up, her mind starts to wander to their secretive talks. The picture he had painted for her with his words, it fills her with glee that she gets to experience it today. A little ashamed to admit she loved seeing his cock, she buries her smile in the bed. The thought of how good it will feel has been on her mind since.

A knock at the door. Her heart about leaps from her chest as she gets up quickly then lightly moves to the door and peaks through the peephole.

There he stands, looking out towards the road. She opens the door and they both smile at each other as she invites him in. His big and tall frame as well as the beard arouses her right away.

"You look just as good as I had hoped you would in that. I can't wait to see how well you do with anal training tonight." He says to her grabbing her ass.

"Thank you I'm glad you like it." she replies with a blushed grin, "I also have something else in that you wanted." She points her ass at him to see the plug in it.

Leading him to the bedroom, she turns around next to the bed and gets on her knees for him. Unzipping his pants, she can already see his growing cock starting to bulge through. Excitedly she pulls down his pants and boxers to see his cock standing fully erect for her.

"Wow it's so thick, You're going to have to be very gentle with me at first." She says as she works her hand up and down his shaft. Moving in she slides her lips over the head of his cock and she can feel him get harder in her mouth. Her tongue works one side of his cock then then other before taking him as deep down her throat as she can.

"Oh my god." He says as he tilts his head back in pleasure. "Yes, take my cock as deep as you can." His hand slides to the back of her head as he begins to fuck her face, slowly at first.

Taking him deep again she gags a little from his precum. Pulling back she says, "I see I've got you excited." She slides him to the farthest she has and he begins to shake. Moving up and down his cock quickly with her lips, he bursts in her mouth. Swallowing it she looks up at him with a grin.

"That was amazing, you really can work a cock. I want you on the bed in doggy position." He says taking off his pants the rest of the way. As she gets up he gives her ass a slight slap and she lets out a slight satisfied cry.

Shaking her ass at him, she crawled far enough for him to get up too. His hand caresses her ass and works down to the plug.

In a content voice he asks "Are you ready to begin the training?" Tugging on the end of the plug a little before she can respond she starts to gyrate her hips towards him and moan. "I'll take that as a yes then. This ass is now a pussy and I'm going to fuck it like one." His words cause her to bite her lip and moan at him.

Grabbing the lube he applies some to her ass and around the plug. Slowly he begins to work it back and forth till it verges on the edge of her ass. Moaning she leans forward and it comes all the way out. Falling forward for a second he pulls her back up to him.

"We're not done reading this tight little hole yet, don't fall over yet." Telling her as he lubes the plug and her ass again. Working the plug back in to the edge, she moans in pleasure.

"Are you are ready for the real thing now?" He asks her as he continues to work the plug in and out of her.

"Please, I want to feel you in me!" she cries out.

She feels the plug disappear as he adds a little more lube to her ass. His warm body and thighs press up against hers. The head of his cock touches her hole and she squirms a bit but then relaxes. Gently he slides the head of his cock in her, she lets out a slight pained and pleasurable cry. Once the head is in he slides deeply in her slowly.

"Your hole is so tight, you may get me to cum very quickly this first time." He says as he slides back out of her. Lubing up his cock once more he slides back In her, easier this time and begins to fuck her slowly. She moans and starts working her ass back on his cock.

They begin to pick up speed a little as she moans, "I want you to cum in me. Fill this pussy up." Leaning her ass back she takes all of his cock in her. Moaning she begins to build up and tilts her head bad as she cums. Her ass tightens on his cock, he can't help but burst in her. Thrusting deeply, he fill her ass and slows.

She begins to lean forward and he pulls her back, "I'm not done yet." He says with a grin.

Thrusting slowly again he pulls her back to him so she is riding on his lap. Her back up against his chest, his cock slowly thrusting deep inside her. Working his hands around her sides, he starts to squeeze her chest with one hand as the other works down to her enlarged clit. As he plays with it she cums and his cock is milked by her ass.

"Turn around and face me, but try not to let me fall out of you." He says to her as he leans back and straightens out.

Doing as she was told she turns on his cock, keeping him in her as she does. She moans as she slides down his throbbing dick. His hands run over her body as she moves up and down k his cock faster and faster.

"Oh god ya," he says happily, "Keep that up and you're gonna get filled again."

"Oh yes," she moans," please cum in me again." She says moving faster on his cock. She cries out as she cums riding his cock and he can't hold back and fills her ass again.

Getting up she sees his cum run down his cock from her ass and is aroused by it. "I really enjoyed that, I wish we had more time today."' she says, "But I can't wait to see you the next time. See what other things we can get up to."

"Yes, we will definitely be seeing more of each other." He replies as he cleans himself off and get dressed. They walk to the door and he kisses her, "I'll see you hopefully in a few days."

He walks out the door and she closes it behind him and leans there with a smile on her face about how dirty and naughty she feels with two of his loads in her ass. She likes this feeling.