The Parker's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think my mother's so perfect," a jealous David told a smitten Paul once, "but you should have listened to your mom man, Susan can be the biggest bitch sometimes. She'll just end up hurting you even more man, if you let her."

Michael could never quite work out why Susan didn't take him to bed. He was available and just dying for it like the other guys. Susan never approached Michael in that way and she gently declined each time he asked her out on a date. Then he went away to college unsatisfied. Now he was there at David's party and finally after years of waiting it appeared that it would be his turn. There wasn't much difference between the Susan Michael knew as an 18 year old and the one he knew now at 24. Maybe the fine lines around Susan's eyes and mouth had deepened and her face looked a touch harder, but she was still the same beautiful, socially adept man-eater she always was.

"Do you want to go Michael," Susan whispered, standing on her toes, her lips close to Michael's ear.

"Yes for sure," Michael replied, nodding his head vigorously.

"Good Michael, c'mon then," Susan said, taking his hand, smiling and looking at David and Karen out of the corner of her eye. He and Karen were both looking back. "Michael, I have to say goodnight to David and the children first."

"Sure, do you want me to meet you outside?"

"No, of course not Michael, come with me."

"Are you sure that's a good idea," Michael said. "I don't want to upset David."

"Michael, don't be silly. We're all adults here, David included."

Susan took Michael's hand and led him through the moving couples and off the dance floor. They arrived at the table where David and the others were.

"Michael and I just wanted to say goodnight to you all," Susan said, smiling venomously, not looking in her son's direction. "I hope you enjoyed the party."

"Yes, it's been nice," Kate replied blandly.

"Yes and happy birthday David," Susan said, her voice rising unnaturally, turning to look at her son for the first time.

"Thank you mother," David said stiffly, ignoring Michael and the guilty expression he was wearing.

"Yes, well, I hope you enjoyed your party David - I spent weeks planning it and paid a great deal of money as well."

"Susan, please don't, not here," Kate said.

"And it's nice to see you again, by the way Karen," Susan said, her voice still shrill and rising in volume, addressing Karen, who was sitting close to David. "I'm very surprised you're here. I don't know who invited you, but I'm sure David wouldn't have."

"Susan, I invited Karen," Kate said firmly, butting in before Karen could speak. "She wanted to wish David well."

"I see, well I hope you enjoy the rest of your party David. Michael and I are going upstairs now - understand David. I think you're quite ungrateful and unfeeling, I think all of you are."

"Susan, please," Kate said softly, looking around, "not here."

"Goodnight my beautiful ones," Susan exclaimed dramatically, blowing kisses at her young bleary- eyed grandchildren.

Susan then abruptly turned to Michael. She pulled him close and kissed him hard on the lips while David, Karen and the others watched. A shocked Michael kissed Susan back passionately, taking her in his arms. David was all ready to jump to his feet and punch Michael and throw him out.

"David, no," Kate hissed at her brother, quickly placing her hand on his shoulder and then she turned to Susan, "just go away Susan - just take Michael and go away."

Susan broke the kiss, and then grabbed Michael's hand and she led him out of the room and then upstairs.

It was later. The crowd of well-wishers had thinned. Tired parents carried their sleeping children out through the front door, including Kate, who kissed David softly on the cheek and then winked at her brother as she got into her car. Older family members like David's aunty Sarah left, wishing him well in a grave tone - staring daggers at Karen. Then a few of David's more distant friends made their excuses and went as well.

It was later still. David and Karen were standing out on the balcony by themselves, occupying a quiet and discrete corner away from the noisy group inside. He sipped his champagne as he listened to her speak - he was hanging on her every word.

"I really shouldn't have come here tonight David; I'm sure I pissed Susan right off."

"No, I'm glad you came mom, I mean Karen, I mean..."

"David, it's okay," Karen said laughing, running her hand up and down David's arm. Then she smiled and said softly. "Call me mom if you want David, I am still legally married to your dad. Hell, you can even call me mommy tonight if that's want you want - it's your birthday David."

"I don't want to offend or embarrass you Karen."

"Embarrass me? God David, I thought you knew me better than that? Then again, If you only knew, it would blow your mind."

"What do you mean Karen?"

"Never mind David," Karen said breaking into laughter. "I will keep it to myself."

"Awww, c'mon Karen?"

David stared at Karen as she nonchalantly sipped her champagne.

"Not now David; maybe I'll fill you in one of these days."

"Yes, well okay mommy," David said, smiling sweetly, red faced, while Karen laughed again, but he went on. "I'm glad you came to my party and don't worry about mother, she was just in a bad mood tonight."

"Yes, she's one of the most dramatic people I've ever known David, and I've known her for years when we were good friends. Oh I'm sorry David I'm not trying to put her down - she's just dramatic."

"It's okay - that's exactly what she is and I love her for it, though it's painful to deal with sometimes."

"Yes, indeed David, anyway I came to see you and you alone," Karen said, smiling and caressing David's arm again. "You obviously know I'm getting a divorce from your father."

"Yes, Kate only told me tonight Karen, I'm so sorry he's done this to you."

"Yeah me too, but I'm also glad it happened, in a way." Karen said, looking David in the eye, "Now I can finally go after what I've wanted for so long, and maybe give Martin some well earned heartache in return."

David gasped and Karen smiled and drank more champagne.

He took a moment to appreciate her. Karen was 40 - a small brunette with short fine, almost boyish hair. Her eyes were large and dark brown, her mouth soft and full, and her complexion was lightly tanned and without flaw, apart from a few fine lines and freckle or two on her shoulders and arms.

"Still like what you see David," she asked smiling.

"Yes, you look like you haven't aged at all. You're still beautiful Karen."

"And you're still sweet David. Here honey, check out my body - my personal trainer works me really hard all night long," Karen said, grinning.

David watched Karen turn slowly around before him, showing off her curves for him. She still had it - no doubt as a result of a dietician's sound advice and the gruelling schedule her personal trainer was putting her through. She did look lean and tight, but still possessed those delicious curves.

"Well David?"

"You look awesome Karen," he whispered.

"And do you like my dress honey; I picked it because I knew you'd like it?"

David examined the dress again: he loved it - Karen was wearing a long white dress, cut and plunging in the front to show off her tanned cleavage and narrow and tight around the waist and across the hips. It was a risqué dress and definitely the sort of dress someone like Karen could get away wearing.

"Yes, absolutely Karen, it suits you."

They talked more, standing close together at the railing. They talked about her failed marriage, her daughter, his failed relationships, his dramatic mother, and Kate and her family etc. It left her exhausted and no closer to her goal.

Karen waited there patiently and yet expectantly - she was waiting for him to escalate this. She had instantly accepted Kate's last minute invitation to attend David's party, putting off another hot date with her good looking personal trainer, driving an hour, arriving late, just so she could see David and spend the night with him. She knew he was a mommy's boy, which didn't bother her at all, as she liked mommy's boys and had slept with a few of them, but she was wondering if he was going to make a more decisive sort of move on her. They stood out there on the balcony, looking at each other, as the breeze came in cool and strong. The sound of the waves rolled and crashed, hissing softly as they hit the dark shore and ran up the cold sand.

She was so close to him and she was looking up at him. David looked down at Karen's mouth - she ran the tip of her tongue over her glossy lips. She had no more desire to wait around and end up talking about the weather.

"Have you ever thought of us two in bed together, you know - doing it," Karen abruptly asked him out of the blue, wanting to shock him. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like David?"

"Karen, I...," he said shocked, his penis hardening. She cut him off.

"You know sometimes I thought of you when your dad and I used to do it. Oh god David - have you ever really wanted to kiss me," she asked, so close to him. "Have you ever wanted to put your tongue in my mouth?"

"Yes," he said urgently.

"David, look do you want to go to bed with me," Karen asked bluntly.

"God yes Karen," he said urgently before Karen sealed his mouth with a kiss.

"C'mon then David, let's go," Karen said softly, taking his hand and leading him inside and past the pleased and cheering crowd of party guests still remaining.

"Okay, okay, go back to your drinking you louts," David said in response to their cheers as he and Karen passed through.

"God let's get out of this madhouse David: I have a hotel room booked for the night."

This is what had happened and did happen: Susan unbuttoned Michael's shirt with slender nimble fingers as she backed him up into a corner of her bedroom. She kissed him forcefully, her tongue running against his as she pulled his unbuttoned shirt off his body and threw it to the floor. She reached down and undid his pants, unzipped him and caused his pants to fall down around his feet. Michael tried unzipping the brilliant red dress Susan was wearing, but she slapped his hand away. She pulled his underwear off.

"Oh god," Michael hissed as he took a step back from his friend's mother.

"Come here," she replied, her hand snatching at his exposed cock, while he backed into a bedroom table and sent a porcelain vase to the floor to smash and caused a glass to roll about.

"Oh shit, sorry."

"It doesn't matter Michael," Susan said, just before she took him in her arms and kissed him again.

He and Susan kissed passionately, noisily, while she stroked his penis by hand and ran her other hand over his chest. He again tried to undress Susan, but she still continued to refuse him. He stood there naked, growing more and more worked up as this beautiful older woman moved to gain more control over him. She broke the kiss and looked up into his eyes, as if searching there for something while her fist rose and fell with a wet rhythmic squelch. The red faced young man's eyes dropped.

"Hey, don't look away Michael," Susan said softly.

"Oh right, sorry."

Michael looked down into Susan's eyes and groaned softly at her.

"Good boy, now I think it's time for you to get into bed Michael."

He climbed into bed as Susan said he should and he watched as she slowly unzipped her glittering dress and let it fall to the floor in a shimmering pile. She stepped out and while smiling at Michael unsnapped and removed her bra with a shake of her shoulders - she then pulled off her underwear and dropped them. Michael stared at Susan's sexy petite body - her pert breasts trembled as she climbed onto the bed. She was still wearing her sparkling red high heels.

"God you look so excited Michael," she said as she lay on top of him.

"I am, god I want you so much Susan."

They kissed again, turning, causing Susan to slip down onto her back with Michael following, ending up on top of her. Michael ran his hand along Susan's thigh and between her legs, clutching her pussy while she lay there and sighed in his open mouth. He was so close to penetrating Susan's sexy little body. He tried to open her legs, but she declined him.

"No, no, go down on me first Michael, then I'll let you put it in me," she urged in his ear.

Michael readily agreed. She lay back, running her fingers through his hair, cradling his head, as he kissed the nape of her neck and then the points of her breasts and ran his hands along her ribs.

"Oh, good boy," she softly enthused, "but oh, don't tickle my belly like that. That's it, that's better, oh yes."

Michael placed soft kisses on Susan's abdomen while stroking her thighs. He adored her body for ages.

"Here Michael, no need to waste anymore time honey, I really need you down there," Susan said, opening her legs and pushing him down firmly.

"I haven't done this a lot Susan," he said eagerly, positioning himself.

"Don't worry Michael honey; you're going to get heaps and heaps of time to practice with me, I promise you that. Awww yesss, that's it baby - oh, good boy!"

Michael gently pulled Susan lips apart with his fingertips and his head dropped and he licked Susan's pussy with his flat tongue, his nose against her, tickled by her funky smelling hair.

"That's nice baby," she said as he ran his tongue quickly through her crease, touching all the sensitive folds. "Now come on and lick me just here Michael - awww yeah, such a sweet boy."

His mouth was a snug fit over her clitoris. He sucked her gently there, flicking and dragging his tongue over the sensitive point as it slowly revealed itself. He ran his lips and tongue all over the area, going round and round Susan's clitoris as she stiffened and groaned softly. She stopped him after he had inserted two fingers inside her and was fucking her with them.

"Okay enough, I'm really ready now Michael - come here and knock yourself out."

"Do you want me to use a condom Susan?"

"No baby, just do it - put it in me. I use the contraception around here."

Michael positioned himself over Susan, slipping between her open thighs. The tip of his dripping cock was sitting against Susan's soft, warm and runny pussy. He pushed as she told him to and in he went at last after all those years of waiting and holding her in the back of his mind. The young man's penis entered and advanced - a thick thing all hard and tingling, its head spreading the flesh before it, the flesh closing around the fiery shaft behind it - he hit the bottom, all of his prick inside Susan. Michael had impaled his friend's mother like all his friends had done before, on her bed where all his friends had been before.

"God, you're cock's perfect Michael," Susan whispered up at him. "I love it when guys are in deep like you are."

"Awww yeah Susan - it's real good."

"Awww it is baby, now c'mon baby," she said cooing at him, as if he were a kid and he needed her encouragement. Michael secretly loved the way she did that, as they all had when they were inside her.

"Awww Susan."

"Awww yeah, good boy, good boy. Here come and lie on me baby - that's it, now I can whisper right in your ear and tell you you're a good boy."

Michael stretched out over Susan and she received his weight on her body. He buried his nose in her hair, her lips touching his ear as they fucked. The bed mattress squawked, their hips slapped and their rushed words came in breathless bursts. Susan and Michael built a good hard rhythm, both horny from the sexual tension and the long period of foreplay - the weeping dick probed deep with each thrust. Susan was squirting around Michael's cock, allowing him to plunge and withdraw easily, the sound of their sex noisy and sticky.

Meanwhile, in a cheap hotel room nearby Karen was taking off her clothes slowly and telling David to get on the plain double bed and get ready for his birthday present. The young man lay back on the bed naked, his prick hard and thick and his lips and nipples buzzing from Karen's kisses. She had brought him here to this hotel room after her crude seduction at the party and now she was going to join him on the bed after stripping him of all his clothes and then taking her own off.

Karen had driven them here while half-drunk, stopping at the traffic lights to make out with him before roaring off. She had bitten into his neck, his shoulders and chest after forcing him to unbutton his shirt, assured that the marks she would leave him, the purple bruises would mark his young body as hers. She had even reached into his pants and grabbed hold of his penis, using it like a sort of gear stick as she drove.

She finished undressing and joined him on the bed, lying on her side - her head between his legs.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good David," Karen promised softly.

"Wow, I can't wait Karen."

"Please just call me mommy, you want to and honestly I want you to as well, so just go ahead and do it, okay."

"Okay mommy," David said happily, but self-consciously.

David's penis lay cupped in Karen's hands as if it were a fragile bird caught and prevented from flight - she stroked the tip with her white glossy nails while a bead of fluid appeared and spread across the knob. She cupped his balls in her warm palm, stroking them with her fingers. She leant in and kissed the tip of his penis softly and repeatedly, consciously trying to arouse him and flood him with sensation.

"Like that darling?"

"Yes mommy, I love it when you do that."

"Good, I'm going to kiss it for a while," Karen said and did precisely that, smothering the penis in warm wet open mouthed kisses.

She looked up at him, happy to do all the things she knew males liked. Her lips slipped over the knob, moving backwards and forwards and around and around, her warm breath caressing the tip and underside of the penis, causing it to tingle even more maddeningly. She tickled his balls and just kept kissing that tip.

"Awww Karen ," he sighed.

"Awwww baby," Karen returned, mocking him playfully, stroking the tip and first inch or two of the penis with her hand.

"Awww Karen."

"It's good, isn't it baby - hmmm real good, hey."

"Awww yes."

Karen decided to take it in her mouth. She tasted more pre-cum as she flicked her tongue over him just before pressing her lips around the knob and then sinking down. His reaction was expected - he groaned softly and placed his hand on Karen's shoulder and opened his legs wider. Karen crawled in closer, turning to lie on her belly - her head bobbed up and down as she sucked fluidly and firmly, the sounds of wet contact sounding sweetly and crisply in his ears. Up and down she proceeded and David could feel every point on his penis growing more and more stimulated and consequently all the nerves in his body were growing more aroused. It felt wonderful to feel Karen's lips around him and her hot mouth and that feeling of warm breath on the knob and the suction on his rigid shaft.

"Oh god Karen, come here," David said.

He sat up and pulled Karen off his shaft while she laughed and wrestled gently, trying to give him the impression that she wasn't complying, but delighted that he was going to put her on her back and was going to fuck her. He did put her on her back, her head hanging over the edge of the hotel bed. She again gently refused to comply as he pulled her legs open and mounted her, adjusted his penis and pinned her shoulder with his free hand. He pushed firmly, urgently and his penis slipped inside, going in deep and in Karen up to the hilt.

"Awww my gawd David, I'm so glad you did that," Karen groaned happily, ready to scratch him up.