The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hands come around the front of me, to pet my stomach, and my breasts. His hands felt so large and masculine after the two ladies downstairs. His palm sliding over my nipples was pure ecstasy. I raised myself up, and Marcus showed that he was a gentleman as he lifted himself out of my way. We turned and pushed the front of my body against him. He wrapped his arms around me and I slid my tongue into his mouth. A hard cock pushed against my stomach. I kissed Marcus' neck and chest. I bit gently on his nipple and made him purr. I continued down his stomach. Now back on my knees again, I cupped my mouth around his cock, still wrapped nicely in black cotton. I pulled down his shorts just enough to reveal a large very erect dick ready to be licked, and kissed and nibbled and teased.

Paul was a perfect gentleman as well, enjoying the voyeurism and waiting patiently to be invited to the party. I was dying to be fucked, but I was loving the anticipation at the same type. "Come here." I instructed Paul. He was less suave than his pal but oh so adorable as he hopped to his feet and practically ran to join the fun.

I sat back facing the two men. "How about you get them shorts off boys." Marcus pushed his shorts the rest of the way down and Paul practically jumped out of his. "Now, I would like you to stroke your cocks while you think about what you'd like to do with me."

I slid my panties off, and brought by hand between my legs. I ran my finger over my still slick and wet pussy as I watched these two sexy Germans stroking themselves and staring back at me. Not quite the study in contrasts the lovely ladies downstairs had been the boys till presented a nice pair. Paul was thinner with an almost feminine frame. He had long curly blond hair, blue eyes and a smooth face. Marcus was also fairly lean but muscular with a square jaw and short dark hair and intense dark eyes. They stood about the same height.

Marcus had a thicker cock but they both had plenty to offer. I stood and walked towards them. I took a hold of their cocks and freed their hands to pet me while I stroked for them. I bent at the waist and kissed the tip of Paul's cock. I gave a kiss to the tip of Marcus' as well and then I let go and walked to the bowl of condoms. I selected a mint condom and a regular, reliable Trojan. Grabbing a packet of lube I made my way back to the boys.

I knelt before Paul, my face just inches from his erection, driving him crazy as I took my time getting the condom open. When he'd been teased enough, I placed the rubber on the tip of his cock and unrolled it until I had a neatly wrapped little package which I slid into my mouth. Some men complain about the loss of sensitivity with a condom, but this can be a wonderful thing. Anything that promises a longer blow job can't be all bad right? Paul brushed my hair sweetly out of my face and watched as I sucked his cock. I licked underside of his shaft, looking up at him. Men love a show, and I put one on to his extreme and apparent pleasure. I kissed the head of his cock, flicked my tongue over it, licked it long and slow like an ice cream cone.

Paul was delighted and it was time to bring Marcus into the picture. "You want to suit up there?" I invited, nodding at the condom in front of him. I instructed Paul to lie on his back, and I turned my intention back to Marcus.

"I'm going to suck Paul's cock until he cums, and I want you to slowly, very slowly, slide you're cock into my pussy and fuck me. I trust you can hold back until I'm ready for you to cum." I directed.

"Yes." Marcus smiled comprehending perfectly. I knelt between Paul's Knees, and then I dropped to my elbows and took his cock between my lips. I gripped his balls, and sucked him off hoping to make him cum before I did. I had my tongue pressed against the bottom of his shaft and one hand wrapped around the base of his cock stroking along with my mouth. I felt Marcus pressed against me. I teased him with my ass, moving left and right. He gripped my hips, and held me steady. I was dying to have him inside me.

Paul cock was throbbing in my mouth. I wondered how long he'd hold out. I looked at him and squeezed his cock. His mouth opened in the universal, silent gesture for, 'oh my fucking god don't stop what you're doing to me' As I took Paul back in my mouth I felt Marcus' at last pushing his cock past my pussy lips and entering me. I'd said slow, but now I felt like screaming at him to fuck me fast and hard. You'll be there soon enough, I told myself.

Marcus was inch by inch until at last he was all the way in me, and then he began to fuck me, slowly. He had amazing self control as I'm sure he was hot as hell and just as anxious as I was to let it all go. I bobbed up and down on Paul's cock, squeezing his balls, and just as Marcus picked up speed I felt Paul on the edge of cumming. I got the condom off him and stroked him hard and fast while lick and kissing his balls. Paul moaned and came on his stomach and chest. I raised my head and watched him continue cumming as I continued stroking. He was beautiful and he came so hard, I wondered if he'd had any action at all since arriving on our shores.

I kissed the base of Paul's shaft as his cock began to soften in my hand. And then I turned my attention to the man who had dutifully continued fucking me though Paul's intense orgasm.

I pushed him back, and I rose to my feet. Marcus followed and I sat him on a pile of pillows, his back to the wall. I lowered myself, to sit on his lap, facing him, and I took his cock inside me. I ran my hands over his lovely chest and stomach as I raised and lowered myself on his hard shaft. I pushed my clitoris against him as I came down. I was started to cum and I stayed down. Marcus pushed up against me and I came harder. He knew just when to hold still, and he pet my sweaty back sweetly as I lay, collapsed against his chest. His cock stayed rock hard inside me.

I recovered a bit of composure and I felt Marcus moving slowly and slightly in and out of me. I was still too sensitive for anything more and he gave me just enough. His hands continued to pet my back, my neck and my ass. My pussy opened up to him and I again began to raise and lower myself on his cock.

"What do you want?" I whispered in his ear.

He put his hands on my shoulders and I sat back on my ass. He guided me to lie down on my back, and put himself over me. He looked at me, at my face, my breasts, my belly, my legs. "You are so beautiful." He muttered in his once cute, now sexy accent and slid his cock back inside me. Marcus continued looking at me as he fucked me and I loved feeling his eyes on me as I gripped his hips and pumped my pelvis in time with his. I was going to cum again and I wanted him to join me.

"Come on Marcus. Fuck me! Fuck me hard. I want to feel you cum. Oh god, I love your hard cock! Oh, Marcus, Marcus." My words got us both hot, and my shouts intensified as I started to cum. "Oh, Oh, Oh god I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

And then Marcus was pushed all the way in me, and I felt his shallow thrust against me as he came. As is the case when I cum for the second time in an hour I came long and hard, and so did the beautiful talented man. When at last he collapsed on top of me, I kissed his ear lobe and whispered, "Thank you."

I kissed Marcus and I made my way to Paul and kissed him as well. I told them my e-mail address, and figured if they wanted it bad enough they'd remember. I thought Brian and I might have them over for dinner some night, and I'd give them one hell of a desert.

I took a bottle of water, put my panties back on, and headed to the porch to see if I could find my shorts. On the way I couldn't help looking through an open doorway. There was my Brian, blindfolded, hands bound on his knees. Jeanette was working him over good. I watched for a minute as she pinched his nipples and gave him just a teasing little taste of her pussy. She grabbed his cock and I smiled making my way downstairs.

I passed the "special" bathroom and got another smile as a man stroked himself while my two girlfriends squatted over him. "You want us to piss on you? Do you?" they asked as he nodded yes and muttered, "Oh please, please."

Lucille, pissed on his chest and Lisa on his cock and balls, He was so hard, and in wonderful agony as his hands were bound and nobody was stroking his cock. The girls didn't leave as soon as they were done, and so I figured they'd get around to giving he guy a few tugs eventually, well, someone would.

I found my shorts and shirt hanging over the back of a chair. A very happy woman was making her way around the hot tub, teasing five men. She was in for quite a night.

The patio was quiet an hour later when Brian found me, dressed and sipping wine, just as he'd left me. "Have you been here all night?" he asked.

I laughed, and let him retain this thought for now. I'd tell him all about my night and hear all about his soon enough. These stories would be our foreplay for months to come.

12