The Party - Cuckold Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Secrettie
Secrettie
860 Followers

"Damn, you're so tight," I heard him whisper, I had to strain to hear him, "you're so much better than those sluts at uni."

"Mmmm, make me your slut, Brad," Amy replied, "Fuck me like the cheating slut I am." The slapping got louder as Brad continued to pound away at my girlfriend's pussy. The door continued to shake and her moans started to build up again.

"You're so fucking deep," Amy groaned. Brad's reply was to spank her ass again.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispered. He sounded close to the door. He must have had his head right next to my girlfriend's ear.

"Fuck yes," I heard her almost scream, "cum inside me. Fill me up."

That was too much for me. Gripping the doorway I had to stifle my own moans as I came in my boxers. A groan escaped my lips, but I don't think it could be heard over the sound of them fucking. I came harder than I ever had before. My legs went weak and my orgasm seemed to last forever, extended by the sounds coming from the other side of the door. Eventually, with a final gasp, I finished creaming my boxers. Breathing heavily, head leaning against the door, I listened to them finishing up, my dick already softening.

There were more fucking sounds and lots of groaning. For the first time I could hear Brad moaning and groaning. Then he gave a gasp and a sigh as he started emptying his balls into my girlfriend. Amy had been moaning just as loud. I'd be surprised if Sara and Alison didn't hear. I heard a mumbled, 'Fuck yeah,' from Amy as the noise slowly died down. There was panting and deep breaths from the other side of the door.

"Clean me up," I heard Brad say. There was movement, then the smacking and slurping sound of someone sucking cock. "Damn, you're a great fuck, Amy." She moaned around his cock.

"You're not bad yourself," she said with a giggle.

Realising the show was over, I headed back to bed as quietly as I could, still feeling my cum all over me. My head was swimming with the sights and sounds I had just witnessed. Images and sounds kept flashing through my mind. Emotions rose and died repeatedly. Jealousy, anger, fear, disgust. But the one feeling that remained was my horniness. The throb of my cock. Even though it had softened it kept throbbing and twitching as if it was desperate to go again. I couldn't believe I had just wanked to the sound of my girlfriend fucking someone. To the sound of my best friend filling my girl with him cum.

For a few minutes there was muffled whispers from the other side of the door. I was too far away to hear what was being said. Then there was the unmistakable smacking sound of kissing, then the door slowly opened and Amy tiptoed in.

I lay still and quiet. The only movement was the gentle throb of my cock every now and then. Amy was still breathing heavily as she slid into the bed next to me and let out a loud sigh of contentment. She turned away from me and within ten minutes, was fast asleep. I could smell the sex radiating from her, a mix of sweat and cum. She would need a long shower in the morning.

I got up and cleaned myself up but was unable to get back to sleep. It was a strange feeling, lying next to my girlfriend, knowing she was full of another man's cum. I didn't know how to feel. Didn't know whether I would break up with her because of it. Whether I could deal with what happened. All I knew, as I watched her sleep and slowly jerked off at the memories for the second time, was that my life had definitely changed for ever.

The End?

Secrettie
Secrettie
860 Followers
12