The Patio

Story Info
A housewife gets more than just her patio laid!
2k words
4.34
55.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,100 Followers

Another very old story, only a few more left now. Please check out my other stories and my newer stories published as Robert_Anthony.

*****

It had taken Sarah nearly two years to persuade her husband Keith to stump up the money for a new patio. She had worn him down gradually and when he had received an unexpected bonus from work he couldn't offer any good excuse why they shouldn't now have one laid.

Sarah looked out of the window at the two men working in her garden. Keith was at work as usual and she was feeling horny. She decided that she would go and flirt with them and then go upstairs and get herself off. She didn't want to fuck them; she just wanted to get herself in the mood.

Sarah made two mugs of tea and took them out to the grateful workmen. Before going out to the garden she had taken off her bra and knickers and changed into the thinnest summer dress she could find, a move which did not go unnoticed by the two guys as she walked towards them with the sun behind her.

"Fuck," exclaimed Mick.

"Wow!" Echoed Bill.

Sarah flirted outrageously with the two guys before making her excuses and disappearing back into the house, her pussy already wet, as she anticipated lying on her bed and fingering herself to orgasm.

Back in the garden the two guys sipped their tea.

"What a fucking bitch," said Bill. "I've got a right hard on now..."

"Me too, we ought to go in there and give her a good fucking seeing to!"

"Hahaha, yeah right," said Bill putting his half empty mug down.

"Nah, I'm fucking serious mate... she wants it."

The two guys looked through the kitchen window just in time to see Sarah climbing the stairs. The men looked at each other and then walked quietly into the house through the back door. They stood in the kitchen for a moment unsure quite what to do next.

"Are you sure about this?" Asked Bill.

"Yeah, I've fucked quite a few of these types... I know the signs."

"Yeah but, are you sure though... I don't want to lose my job over this."

"Don't worry, just follow my lead and you'll be alright."

Mick started to climb the stairs with Bill close behind, the two men had removed their boots for quietness as much as anything, and as they approached the main bedroom they could already hear Sarah sighing as she tended to her aching pussy.

The guys rounded the door to see her spread out on the bed, her thin summer dress pulled right up around her waist and her fingers dug deep into her cunt. Sarah nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw them looking down at her and quickly sat up and pulled her dress down to cover herself up.

Mick walked towards her and shook his head.

"So now you want to cover yourself up do you, well... I don't think so lady. You've given me and Bill here a couple of hards and I think you need to take responsibility for that, don't you?"

Sarah looked at them aghast.

"But, I haven't done anything!"

"Yeah right, you might as well have come out there with your tits hanging out for all the good that dress does, you little tart. Gets your motor going does it; prick teasing men?"

"I don't..."

Sarah's words were lost as the two guys pounced on the bed, quickly tearing her dress open down the front to reveal her naked breasts and pussy.

"Get off," she squealed unconvincingly.

Overcoming his previous reservations about Sarah, Bill suddenly lunged forward and said, "Why don't you shut up and use your mouth for something useful!"

Sarah looked up, startled to see Bill's hard cock pointing towards her mouth. He reached forward and pulled her mouth onto his cock and Sarah, quickly giving into the ache between her legs greedily devoured it, groaning and rubbing her pussy as she sucked more and more of Bill's fat dick into her mouth.

"Yeah that's right, suck his cock you dirty little slut. I told him you were up for it, but he didn't believe me... hahaha. I can spot a cock-hungry slut a mile away."

Sarah groaned and tried to stuff yet more of Bill's dick down her throat. Mick smiled at the reaction his words seemed to be causing in the woman.

"Oh you like being called names do you, you horny little cunt..."

Sarah groaned again, and started pumping Bills dick with her hand as she sucked the head. Mick freed his own cock and stroked it right in front of her face.

"C'mon slut, don't be playing favourites now..."

Sarah switched her mouth to Mick's cock, but continued to jerk Bill's shaft hard. The two men groped Sarah's ample tits as she continued to pump and suck them in turn, her right hand never leaving her soaking wet pussy.

Soon both men were moaning loudly and as Sarah went back to sucking Bill's cock it erupted in her mouth, filling her throat with his thick, heavy load. Mick soon followed suit and Sarah swallowed both loads without complaint.

"I told you she was a slut," said Mick as he watched the wanton housewife cleaning his cock with her tongue."

Sarah pulled her head back and tried to pull her ripped dress together to cover herself up.

"Okay boys, you've had your fun now leave me alone so I can get myself off in peace!"

The two guys laughed and shook their heads.

"I don't think so," said Mick. "It would be rude to leave now... besides, I fancy a stab at that sweet pussy of yours."

Sarah was shocked at his directness, but she was also shocked at how much it turned her on. Mick pushed her back on the bed and pulled her ragged dress out of the way, exposing her body completely.

"That's a body built for fucking," murmured Mick.

"Too right," chimed in Bill. "Your old man's a lucky bastard."

Mick spread Sarah's legs wide and lay down on the bed, plunging his face into her oozing cunt.

"No, no, please... don't!"

Sarah's protests subsided as Mick licked and fingered her pussy. Meanwhile Bill leaned down and sucked on her big tits until her nipples were standing up hard and red. Then he pushed his half hard cock back into her mouth.

"Get it nice and hard so I can fuck you good and proper."

Once again Sarah sucked greedily on Bill's stalk, using her hand to squeeze and pull on his balls as his cock grew slowly in her warm, wet mouth. Once he was fully hard Bill started fucking her mouth, while Mick stopped licking and slid up between her legs. He pressed the tip of his rock hard dick against her lips and rubbed it up and down, teasing her frustratingly. Sarah reached down to rub her clit, but Mick batted her hand away.

"Oh no, you're going to have to ask me very nicely for that. In fact you're going to have to beg me for that!"

Sarah groaned around Bill's thick pole and Mick started rubbing his finger gently against the woman's sensitive clit.

"Is that what you want slut?"

Sarah pulled Bill's cock out of her mouth just long enough to answer.

"Yes, yes... please, just let me cum, then you can fuck me... I don't care; I need to cum so bad."

Bill pushed his cock back into her mouth as she finished her plea and Mick slid down and started licking her cunt again, only this time in addition to fingering her pussy he also pressed a finger against her tight little asshole.

Almost immediately Sarah bucked hard, pulling away from Mick's fingers, but Mick held her firm and pressed his fingertip into her asshole as she came bringing a violent grunt from the woman's throat.

Mick pulled away and let Sarah get her breath back. He slipped onto the bed next to her on his back and stroked his cock.

"Get on top of me," he ordered.

Sarah dragged herself up and sank down onto his thick cock, moaning as his shaft stretched her wet cunt and grazed against her still sensitive clit. Bill also got on the bed and knelt beside them, stroking his cock as he watched and groping the woman's backside.

"You fucking love the dick don't you?" Said Bill, sliding his finger into Sarah's crack.

Sarah moaned as she bounced on Mick's cock, grinding her pussy against him on each down stroke.

"Yeah you do, you can't get enough can you... well, we've got plenty of mates who'd love to fill your pussy up if you want their numbers."

As Sarah rode Mick's prick it reminded him of a story he'd once told Bill about a similar situation.

"Hey Bill," he said. "You remember that story I told you about Terry and his mate?"

"Yeah," said Bill. "That's exactly what I was thinking..."

"What?" Asked Sarah nervously.

"Don't worry, you'll see," Bill said moving down the bed a little.

Mick pulled her further up the bed so that she ended up leaning on her arms with her pussy still full of Mick's prick. Bill moved behind her and Sarah feared that he was going to fuck her in the ass.

"No, please, don't fuck my ass!" Wailed the woman.

"Calm down, he's not going to fuck your ass."

Not yet, anyway, thought Mick. He slipped his cock out of her and Bill pushed his inside, happy to finally get his in the horny slut's wet hole. He built up his pace until he feared he might lose it completely, at which point he pulled out and gave Mick the go ahead. Mick pushed back inside and took over until he had to stop too. They took turns like this for a while, fucking Sarah harder and longer than she'd ever endured before.

After the third or fourth round, Bill pulled out and while he waited he started to work his finger into Sarah's ass using her own juices as lubricant. Sarah begged him to leave her ass alone but Bill wouldn't give it up.

"Oowwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Winced Sarah.

Bill left his finger in her ass and took his go pounding her sweet cunt; he twisted his finger backwards and forwards, trying to open her up ready for his cock while below him Sarah was pleading with Mick to stop him.

"You said we could do anything if we let you cum, and we did!" Protested Mick.

"I know, but please, please don't let him do that to me."

Mick was thoughtful for a second, and then he said.

"Okay, I have a better idea."

Beneath her Mick, grabbed his cock and while Bill was still inside her he pressed it in alongside. It took him three or four goes, but then suddenly the head went in and Sarah grabbed his head, squeezing hard as she felt the second cock pushing in alongside the first.

Surprised, Bill took his finger out of Sarah's ass and concentrated on the job on hand.

"Holy fucking shit that's tight," he said as he felt his mate's dick rubbing against his inside the woman.

Despite the initial pain, Sarah breathed her way through and after a few minutes she came to terms with it and started to enjoy the feeling of fullness. The two guys worked together, getting into a nice rhythm, which slowly accelerated and then suddenly both guys were pumping hard, racing to see which one of them could fill her up first. In the end, both guys came pretty much at once, with Sarah thrashing about as their two dicks pumped her slit full of cum, her fingers taking her over the edge for the second time that afternoon.

Mick and Bill pulled out and cleaned themselves up; they left her lying on the bed, hot sweaty and completely fucked out.

"It's hard work laying patios innit mate?" Laughed Bill.

"Yeah, too bloody right!"

As she heard the two men walking away, Sarah's fingers moved down between her legs and slipped inside her used up pussy. As she licked her fingers clean she wondered if she might need an extension at some point...

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,100 Followers