The Peanut Butter Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara got up to do her run to the bathroom. I listened to the sounds of her moving around in there; when it sounded like she was running the shower I got up to join her and we frolicked under the hot, steaming spray for awhile. I made sure her round tits were properly lathered with soapsuds and she thoroughly cleaned my cock and balls. I turned her around played with her pussy while trying to manage both of her wet, soapy, round tits with the other hand; my cock nestled sort of naturally between her wet, soapy asscheeks. I diddled her clit until she came. Round two involved us doing it up against the tiled wall of the shower stall but neither of us could come that way, so Barbara went to her knees and gave me a nice, long wet blowjob. Jacking me off to completion, she squealed in delight as I drenched her tits with gobs of my sticky, thick cum.

We got back in bed and snuggled; I was spent. I drifted into blackness and did not wake up until sometime in the middle of the night when I became aware of somebody entering the room.

In the backlight from the hallway I noticed the unmistakable silhouette of Naomi's svelte body moving into the room. She lifted the covers and slipped in beside Barbara. I lay as still as a corpse as I learned a facet of my fiancée's character that I was not previously aware of. Barbara and Naomi were embracing, rubbing their bodies together and kissing on the mouth like lovers do. Needless to say, they were both naked.

There were some muted sighs, and then their embraces evolved to a higher level. Naomi's head moved down to feast on Barbara's ripe breasts, and then moved further south to deliver sweet kisses to Barbara's Golden Triangle. Barbara's gentle sighs developed into deeper moans. I decided it was okay to stop feigning sleep and rolled over to hold Barbara. I fondled her tits, then moved down to lick and kiss her nipples as Naomi continued her work down South. Sucking and nibbling one nipple as I tickled and pinched the other was enough to send my Barbara over the edge. With an audible, "Oh! Oh! OHHH!!!" she placed a hand on the back of Naomi's head as she rode Naomi's tongue to Planet O.

Needless to say, my dick was getting quite restless by this time. Barbara held my head and ran her fingers through my hair as I gently licked her nips. I know how sensitive she is right after she comes to orgasm so I played it real gentle. It was nice just to lay there in the dark, to kiss and nibble her round breasts.

Then I felt something soft and wet on my dick. I looked down, and in the half-light of the dark room I could see Naomi looking up at me as she sucked my dick.

I experienced a strange sort of sensation, like I had a fever; it was an almost out-of-body experience. It felt as if Naomi's mouth on my cock was a great distance away; it felt almost as if some sort of mysterious undersea creature had latched onto my dick and was holding itself in place by suction. I held on to Barbara, my face against the side of her breast, and we both watched Naomi suck me off. Naomi kept eye contact for the most part, dropping her gaze now and then to brush her hair from her face, or when she held my cock with her hand and came up for air. Then she would look at us as she licked the shaft, running her tongue up and down along the underside and rubbing my cock all over her face. She parted her lips again, dropping her gaze to concentrate as she stroked me into her mouth. With a moan I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all. Spurt after spurt after spurt, she sucked me dry.

* * *

Barbara hadn't actually planned for anything to happen, but she was quite relieved the way things developed. It turned out that for the longest time she and Naomi had been more than just 'girlfriends'; more than just the "oh-how-have-you-been? Hug-hug-kiss-both-cheeks," type of girlfriends. When Naomi showed back up from overseas, Barbara was stressed on how it was all going to be, so she decided to just play it cool. Things all fell into place naturally, apparently. A lot of that had to do with Naomi's nonchalant approach to life. That, and the Peanut Butter Game.

Things have been, well, different since we became an official ménage-a-trois. There's a lot of gratuitous nudity going on with the girls, and when they're not naked it's rarely little more than bra and panties. It's probably a good thing that Barbara spends Monday through Friday the next state over; my nuts would probably fall off from having to perform in a perpetual three-way.

Naomi and I have got an unspoken agreement not to carry on without Barbara. She had me first, after all. This is probably for the best, because it gives me a chance to save up my load for the weekend when I have to satisfy not one but two horny women. A man needs some recuperation time. At the same time there's Naomi lurking around the place Monday through Friday, usually in little more than a black silk mini-kimono. That's where the Peanut Butter Game comes into play.

Like what happened Thursday.

I was back from my run, covered in sweat. I made my way to the bathroom, peeled off my gear and got under the shower. I had my eyes closed, enjoying the needles of hot, steaming water on my head, my back, the place up by the back of my neck where the muscles get tight; I was in heaven. Suddenly I became aware of the doors to the shower stall opening and before I could react a little brown arm reached in and hit the water valve.

Suddenly I was being doused in ice-cold water. "----------!!!!!" By the time I finally managed to stagger out of the arctic deluge and find a towel to dry my face, I was face-to-face with Naomi, in the nude, regarding me with those solemn Oriental eyes.

"Peanut Butter Game," was all she said.

12