The Perfect Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took that as quite a compliment and my rock hard cock slid into that pussy I loved so much. There was no doubt I had enjoyed seeing her being fucked by Dean and Jeremy but there was also a tinge of jealously that they were enjoying her body and especially her pussy and mouth that should only be meant for me and Robert and I wondered how I would feel watching a huge black cock fuck her. I made a mental note to give her a spanking for doing it. I would also give her a spanking if she hadn't done it. I just love to spank her bottom and feel her pussy while doing it.

"I'm going for a shower," Trudy advised and went back into the kitchen. Dean and Jeremy had already showered in the other bathroom and I went to freshen up. It was just after 1:00AM and everyone agreed to a nap. Robert and Trudy had the king bedroom while I took one of the queens and Dean and Jeremy shared the other. I wasn't really asleep; I was still too aroused from the horny events of the evening. The bedside clock radio told me it was 2:17 when the door opened and Trudy slipped into bed. She cuddled her naked body against me and grabbed my cock. I turned and we kissed passionately, our hands were everywhere at once as if in a great hurry. She was whimpering and pulling me into her in frenzied excitement and when I penetrated deep into her wet pussy she cried out, "Ooohhh."

She got on top and was riding me hard when Dean and Jeremy joined us on the bed. Trudy straightened up and took their cocks in her mouth as they stood on either side of her. It was just the start, when Robert sauntered into the bedroom at 7:49 Trudy was still being fucked. She was on her hands and knees with Jeremy's big cock drilling her as she sucked off Dean and I played with her tits and clit.

"Jesus Christ, woman, will you ever get enough cock, you horny slut?

She didn't answer, she was in her 'lust zone' again and besides, her mouth was too full of cock to answer and we knew the answer was, NO!

Robert turned and sauntered out saying, "I'll make coffee."

12