The Performance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eight thousand dollars was a lot of money to pay, particularly since we couldn't make any money from the show. However, divided between Megan, Penny, Jim, Helen, and me, it was $ 1,600 per person. As Helen said, "That isn't that much to pay to indulge your kinks." We agreed.

The guest list was largely the work of Penny, Helen, and Jim. All my friends whom I'd invite were going to be naked onstage with me. Megan had a few artist friends, like Evan, whom she felt comfortable inviting. We had 300 seats and ended up with a guest list of 295. Everyone responded affirmatively.

A week before our show, Megan got a call from Ute in Germany. Ute had to be in Washington the following Friday, the day before our show. She had a dinner with clients Friday but didn't fly out until Sunday. She wanted to get together next Saturday night, show night. As Megan summarized the conversation, "I told her that we were doing a show that night and it would be a little unusual. I told her that, if she wanted to come, she was welcome, I'd have a ticket for her, and we could get together afterwards."

"Who is she or he?" Penny asked.

"It's a she. She's someone Harry and I met in Europe this Summer," Megan said.

"Ok," Penny said, "what name goes on the ticket?"

"Ute," Megan answered, "U-T-E."

The day before the show, Penny and Megan went to a salon and went shopping. Megan usually just had her hair cut rather than styled. The styling done this time wasn't elaborate but looked very nice. They got manicures and pedicures, also very un-Megan like, and bought outfits for the show. "I know that the whole point of this is to take our clothes off," Penny said, "but the clothes we take off need to look nice." Megan just smiled.

We took the rather long drive to the theater that Saturday morning to pay the school and get the keys. We also met Adrian and his stage crew. Fortunately, it didn't take them long to figure out how everything worked. Adrian had brought a dozen wireless microphones that fit on your head with a very small tube holding the microphone in front of your mouth. I thought that we'd look strange wearing those while we were otherwise naked, but there was no other way to ensure that the audience heard everything we were saying.

The morning trip also showed us that we would need to be ready early that evening. The show was scheduled for 8:00 p.m. We'd have to pick up Helen and Jim in Virginia and be on the road by 4:00 p.m. Most of what we were going to do would be improvised. We thought that the show would be over around 9:00 p.m.

Penny had gotten a new blue and white print dress with buttons up the front to wear and take off onstage. Under that, she had a very sheer bra and panties. She wasn't wearing hose, but it was still quite warm in D.C. in September. She finished the outfit with a pair of electric blue high-heel shoes. "I think that I'll leave the shoes on," she said. "A nude woman looks more erotic in high heels."

I just did a vanilla suit and tie.

Megan was very secretive and insisted on getting ready by herself behind closed doors. When she finally came out, she wore a low-cut wine-red dress with matching high heels. The dress went with her hair perfectly. She also wore some very subtle make-up. Like Penny, she had opted not to wear hose, but her legs didn't need it. This was the most "done up" I'd ever seen Megan. She looked exquisite. I was almost sorry that she'd be taking it all off.

Penny, who had an SUV, drove us to her parents' house. Helen and Jim were ready. Helen looked great in a silky green dress, hose, and heels. Jim looked "business casual" in a sportscoat, open collar, and slacks. Jim sat in the front passenger seat as we drove to Maryland. Megan and I wanted to be together, so we sat in the rear bench seat. Helen sat with us. Megan and I held hands the whole way to the school.

It took two hours to make the journey through traffic. We were still the first vehicle there, save for Adrian's truck. When Penny had parked in the school lot, but before we got out, I asked Megan, "Nervous?"

Megan looked at me and smiled. "No, excited. I want as many people as possible to see you and me naked together." We kissed.