The Performance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny changed subjects. "You guys go nude in your pool?" she asked.

"No one is allowed to wear anything in our pool," Jim declared.

"Even at pool parties?" Penny asked.

"We don't really have those," Helen said. "Usually, it's just you, Megan, and Harry over on weekends."

Penny said to us, "Megan and Harry, would you come down here?" Megan and I walked downstage. The five of us stood in a semi-circle with Penny at the apex.

Penny said, "Dad, you and Harry have known each other a long time, right?"

"For decades," Jim said.

"You're best friends, right?" Penny asked. Jim and I nodded. To both of us, Penny asked, "Have you two ever touched each other's dicks?" Jim and I both shook our heads emphatically. "I'm going to ask you to each take the other man's dick in your hand and hold it for a moment in front of these people."

I was annoyed. We hadn't talked about this in advance. From the look on Jim's face, he felt the same. However, the wicked smiles Megan and Helen were showing told me that the women had planned this.

Neither Jim nor I moved. "Please," Penny pleaded. We stood still.

"Please Harry," Megan asked.

"You're not getting fucked after the show if you don't," Helen declared.

"That's right!" Megan agreed.

After a moment, Jim reached across the semi-circle and lightly wrapped his hand around my shaft. I felt a little repulsed, but I reached out and took Jim's dick in my hand. We held each other, distastefully, for a moment before we each let go.

Penny said, "Thank you very much for playing along with me. I thought that was hot." Penny gave me a hug and a kiss. Megan hugged and kissed Jim.

Penny gave a slight nod of her head, which was planned and was the cue for Helen, Jim, and me to move upstage. Penny and Megan stayed downstage center.

"Damn girl," Penny said to Megan. "We're being pretty naughty tonight. First, we take off all our clothes in front on 300 people, then we make my Dad and your lover hold each other's penises. What's gotten into us? What should be done to us?

The next bit of dialogue had to be hard for Megan. "I think that we both deserve to have our bare asses spanked," Megan said. It came out lightly, but I knew it raised bad memories for Megan. This had been an element of the show that Penny pushed hard for.

Paula came onstage carrying a chair. She placed it at center stage in front of Megan and Penny. The chair was facing stage left.

"Harry, get down here," Penny called. I left Helen and Jim upstage and walked to Megan and Penny. "Harry," Penny said, "we've been bad. You need to spank me and Megan."

I was very concerned about how Megan would deal with this and had tried, unsuccessfully, to talk Penny out of it. I looked at Megan. She gave a small nod. To Penny, I said, "ok." I sat in the chair facing stage left.

To Megan, Penny said, "May I go first?" Megan nodded. Penny stepped in front of me with her back to the audience. She lay herself face down over my thighs. After a moment, she spread her legs. To the audience, Penny asked, "Can everyone see me?" Someone in the audience wolf whistled. Penny laughed. After another long moment, Penny said, "Harry, what are you waiting for?"

I had, of course, seen Penny's gorgeous bare ass many times and it looked lovely across my lap. Never had I thought about hitting it. It took an act of will for me to give Penny's left cheek a slight slap.

"Harry," Penny said derisively, "you can do better than that!" I slapped Penny's right cheek a bit harder. "Harder still Harry," Penny said. Largely out of frustration, I gave Penny's left cheek a pretty hard smack. "That's it!" Penny yelled. I tried to replicate that same blow twice on her right and once more on her left. Looking down, I saw that Penny's ass had a pink cast to it. I stopped.

Penny stood up and gave me a quick kiss. She stepped away from me and turned her ass to the audience. "Did he do a good enough job?" Penny asked. The audience applauded.

With more seeming enthusiasm than I think she really felt; Megan chirped "My turn!" She gave me a kiss and a meaningful look before she lay across my lap. Megan's ass looked, as it always does, exquisite. Megan spread her legs wider than Penny had.

"How does it feel to have your cunt and asshole so completely exposed?" Penny asked Megan.

"It feels pretty exciting to be honest," Megan replied. Well, that part I could believe.

"Harry, would you please put a finger in Megan and see if she's wet?" Penny asked. I did and she was. I put my finger in my mouth and licked Megan's juices off it.

Playing her role, Megan said, "Harry, I need my punishment."

Spanking Penny had been difficult. Bringing myself to slap Megan's ass was almost impossible. I hoped that the audience thought my hesitation was just for effect. I finally brought my hand down on Megan's ass very softly.

Both Megan and Penny exclaimed, "Harry!" Megan added, "Please spank me harder."

I spanked Megan again, harder. She said, "That's good." I gave her four more spanks. Her ass was pink. I stopped but Megan said, "Two more, please!" I spanked Megan twice more. She stood up as did I. Megan gave me a tight hug. In my ear, she whispered, "That was really hot!"

Megan walked to Penny, turned to display her ass, and asked, "Am I red?"

"Pleasingly pink," Penny replied. "Show the audience." Megan turned her ass to the audience and bent so that it jutted forward. I hoped that the audience was applauding Megan's beautiful ass rather than what I had done to it.

From upstage, Helen called, "Hey, I'm running around naked too. Don't I get a spanking?"

Penny laughed and said, "Dad, would you please give Mom a spanking."

Megan and I walked upstage out of the way as Jim sat down and Helen draped herself over his legs. Helen spread her legs very wide and said, "Jim, check to make sure I'm wet."

Jim mimicked my actions by putting his finger into Helen and then licking it off. Then, Jim gave Helen a forceful smack on the ass. Helen yelled, "Yes!" Jim followed that with five more and everyone heard Helen yelp as the blows fell. When Helen stood up, I could see that her ass was bright red.

Helen stepped over to Penny and presented her ass. "That's great Mom," Penny said, "Show the audience." Helen turned her red ass to the audience and received a round of applause.

After the applause, Penny asked Helen, "Does it hurt?"

"Yes," Helen replied.

Paula walked out and handed Penny a small tube. Penny said, "This has been in the fridge. I'll will cool you off. May I put it on you?" Helen nodded. About three hundred people watched as Penny spread salve over her Mother's bare ass.

Helen walked to stage left, leaving Penny alone at center stage. Penny said, "Unfortunately, we're running out of things to do that won't get us arrested. There is one thing that we must do before we close. Mom, Dad, Megan, Harry, would you all come here?"

We all walked to center stage next to Penny. Penny smiled and said, "Girls, you know what to do."

Megan took ahold of my dick and started stroking me. As I started getting hard, Megan knelt and took me into her mouth. Megan was (and is) very good with her tongue. She got me very hard, then let me go and stood up. Helen had done the same to Jim. Jim and I were standing there with huge erections that both glistened from our lovers' saliva.

Penny took an arm of each of Jim and me and led us down to the edge of the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen," Penny said, "aren't these two of the nicest looking hard dicks you've ever seen?"

To be honest, I thoroughly enjoyed standing naked in front of about 300 people with a hard-on. I suspect that Jim felt the same way. Penny let us go after a couple of minutes. I walked back to Megan and hugged her tightly. Neither of us minded my dick poking her belly.

Penny said to the audience, "We've been going almost an hour. That's all we have. But, before we all go home, I want to emphasize how much fun we've had being up here nude and showing off. If anyone wants to share that experience, you're welcome to come up onstage now."

This was our planned end to the performance. We didn't expect anyone to accept Penny's offer. However, a woman in the back waved her hand in the air.

"Ma'am," Penny said, "Do you want to come onstage and take your clothes off?" I could see the woman nod but couldn't see clearly enough to know whether I knew her. "Well, please," Penny said, "Come on down!"

The woman stood and worked her way in front of people from her seat to the steps. As she came down the steps, I could see that she was tall and well-dressed. As she turned in front of the orchestra pit to the steps on the side that accessed the stage, I recognized our German friend Ute.

Penny didn't know Ute. When Ute got onstage, Penny handed her one of the headset microphones which Ute put on. "Who are you?" Penny asked.

Smiling, Ute said, "My name is Ute Lehrer and I'm from Frankfurt, Germany. I'm visiting your city on business."

This threw Penny because the general public was not supposed to know about the performance. "How did you...?" Penny asked.

Ute laughed. "I'm a friend of Megan and Harry. My boyfriend Peter and I met them in Germany this summer and we spent some time naked together. Peter and I really like Megan and Harry. When I had to come to Washington for business this Thursday and Friday, I planned to stay Saturday to see them. Megan told me that she and Harry were doing this tonight, although she didn't say exactly what this was, and offered me a ticket."

"Now that you've seen our show," Penny asked, "what do you think of it?"

"It is very entertaining," Ute said, "but I think that it is probably more fun to do than to watch. When you asked the audience to join you, I thought that it would make my evening more fun."

"Since you are friends with Megan and Harry," Penny said, "may I ask Harry to undress you?"

Ute looked at me. "That would be very nice," she said.

Penny gestured for me to come over. I did. My dick was still partially hard. Looking down at it, Ute said, "That looks quite nice Harry. I hope you put that in Megan before too long."

"Harry," Penny said. "I understand that you know this woman. She'd like you to take her clothes off."

I had remembered that Ute was tall. Her face was very angular and was a little intimidating in repose. It changed dramatically when she smiled, as she was doing now. Frankly, I had largely forgotten what Ute looked like naked. She wore a silky tan dress above high heels and had a string of pearls around her neck. I guess that I had gotten into a lustful mood because I was suddenly very curious to be reminded of what Ute looked like without clothes.

I stepped behind Ute and unzipped her dress. I pushed it forward off her shoulders. The dress looked expensive, so I very carefully guided it down Ute's body and held it just off the floor as Ute stepped out of it. Paula had come back onstage. I handed Paula Ute's dress.

Without the dress, Ute was wearing a bra, pantyhose, shoes, and her pearls. I moved in front of Ute and knelt. Ute's face had a look of joy and excitement as she raised a foot and let me remove her shoe. We repeated that process and I gave Paula the shoes. I stood, went behind Ute, and unhooked her bra. I gently pushed the straps forward. Ute took them, took her bra off, and handed it to Paula. I stepped back in front of Ute. Her breasts were smaller than Megan's but looked firmer. I gave her a questioning look. She softly said, "Please."

I grasped the top of Ute's panty hose at each hip. I slid the hose down Ute's hips, revealing to me that Ute was completely shaved. I had to touch Ute's thighs quite a bit to work the pantyhose down her legs. I may have brushed her pussy a time or two. I finally got the panty hose slack around Ute's feet. She lifted her feet out of them. I stood up and decided to leave Ute's pearls on her. I stepped away from Ute, revealing her completely to the audience. I gave the panty hose to Paula, who walked offstage.

Unbidden, Ute strode proudly to the edge of the stage and walked slowly back and forth. She periodically turned or stopped and posed like a model showing off a new fashion. The slender, long-legged bare body which Ute was showing off would always be in fashion. The audience was clapping before Ute had finished her promenade. Ute ended by stopping at center stage, turning her back to the audience, and bending over deeply to expose herself. She held that position for almost a minute while the audience clapped.

Ute straightened and walked back to me without turning around again. Megan had come over to me. Ute gave is each a tight hug and a kiss, saying "Thank you for inviting me."

After the applause for Ute stopped, Penny ask the audience, "Anyone else?"

Over the PA system, a female voice said "Yes."

We all looked around, momentarily baffled. Paula walked out from the wings wearing a microphone.

Penny walked up to her. "Paula, you want to undress?"

"Yes," Paula said.

"Why?" Penny asked.

"You guys look like you've been having so much fun," Paula said. "You guys are obviously aroused, and it has gotten me a little worked up. I thought this would be a sexy night. I thought that I'd get enough of a kick walking on stage in this tight dress with the slits, but that just has me wanting to show more. I'd really like to get completely naked for these people."

"Do you have a boyfriend here whom you'd like to join you?" Penny asked. "We came shame him into coming up and getting naked with you."

Paula smiled. "My boyfriend is here, but he can't come onstage. He's in the back working the lights. I'm sure he'll get off watching me undress in front of an audience. I'll probably get off myself." Paula looked out over the audience. "Mike, I promise we will fuck tonight," she said. That brought a round of applause.

"Would you like Harry or Jim to undress you?" Penny asked.

"No," Paula said. "I'd like to do it myself like you did. I think that's hotter, voluntarily exposing my own nude body. There is something I'd like Harry to do, but I'll get to that."

Penny took a step away. Paula reached behind her neck and undid the hasp of her halter. She brought the two pieces that wrapped behind her neck down in front of her. Paula was not wearing a bra, but I could see cups built into her dress. As she let the top fall below her waist, she visually confirmed that she had large, firm, upturned breasts. She also exposed two very hard-looking nipples.

Paula pushed the dress down past her waist and hips. As she let it fall down her legs, the audience saw her flat stomach and firm thighs. The audience also saw that, notwithstanding the slits in the dress, Paula had worn nothing underneath.

When Paula stepped out of her dress, she handed it to Penny. Penny said, "A slit dress and no panties? That's daring."

Paula smiled. "Mike and I talked about it before we came tonight. I'd originally put panties on, but we decided that I should take them off. It was more fun for me knowing that I might flash someone, and Mike thought it was pretty hot."

Like Ute, Paula took a promenade around the stage, turning so that the audience could see her front and back. Paula also stopped at center stage and exposed herself completely. When she straightened back up, she was grinning. She said, "That was really fun! I hope you enjoyed it Mike."

Penny let Paula be the center of attention for several moments. Paula was so obviously enjoying her time onstage nude, that Penny had to. Penny finally walked up to her and asked, "What was it that you wanted from Harry?"

A little coyly, Paula said, "If you'd bring that chair back out, I'd like Harry to spank me. That looked hot."

Penny got the chair and set it at center stage. I sat down and Paula stood beside me with her ack to the audience. Before getting across my lap, Paula said, "If you could, please finger me first like you did to your girlfriend."

I glanced at Megan, who was smiling. For everyone to hear, Megan said, "If she wants you to, then do it."

Paula got over my lap and spread her legs. I ran a finger over her pussy lips. Paula said, "Please put your finger in me." I did. Not surprisingly, Paula was very aroused. When I took my finger out, Paula said, "Please lick it. I'm healthy." Megan nodded her head, so I put the finger I'd hand in Paula in my mouth. Paula's fluids tasted nice. Almost as nice as Megan's. Paula added, "Please get my ass pink like Megan's but not bright red like Helen's"

Apparently, I had improved with practice. After each spank, Paula said "yum." And, I got her ass an appealing shade of pink. When we finished, Paula stood up, turned her ass to me, and said, "Kiss it and make it better." That threw me. Megan said, "Go ahead Harry." So, I gave Paula's appealing as a kiss on each cheek.

Penny walked back to center stage. "That's the show friends. If you'll stay in your seats just a moment, Paula, Ute, Megan, Harry, Helen, Jim, and I are going to walk up to the lobby. We'll hang out there for a little while, 'in costume' as it were if anyone wants to chat."

Nude, we all followed Penny up the steps through the auditorium and into the lobby. The audience followed us out. People were coming up to us shaking our hands. They said things like, "you guys are courageous," "nice dick," or "nice tits." The ones I liked best were the several people who asked, "Are you doing this again and can I be in it?"

A couple of women whom I knew as friends of Penny had gone out to the parking lot. They came back in with a cooler and plastic cups. The seven of us were standing together, naked, along one wall of the lobby. The women set the cooler down in front of us and opened it. Inside were several bottles of champagne on ice. The woman I knew only as Annie said, "Since you didn't charge to see this, we thought we ought to do something for you." She pulled out a bottle, opened it, and started pouring us champagne.

A thin, wiry young man in a tee shirt and jeans came through the lobby and put an arm around Paula. Penny asked him, "Mike?"

The young man said, "Yeah."

"What do you think about what Paula did?" Penny asked him.

"I thought that she looked fantastic," Mike said. "I keep telling her that she's beautiful dressed and stunning naked." To me, Mike said, "Thanks for going along with the spanking. Being spanked in front of an audience has been a fantasy of hers. I'm just sorry that I couldn't do it."

Paula said, "There will be other times Dear."

My impression when I had met her earlier in the evening was that Paula had a plain face and a great body. I'd found out that I was right about the body. However, seeing her standing naked next to her clothed boyfriend, I saw Paula very differently. She was, in truth, every bit as beautiful as Penny and damned close to Megan.

Megan was standing on the other side of me from Paula and Mike. She tapped my shoulder. When I turned, Megan poured a little of her champagne over her breasts and said, "Lick it off." I did gladly.

Adrian came up to us and said, "We need to close up and clean up."

Penny said, "Ok, tell everyone to leave."

Annie said, "We'll clean up the lobby."

Adrian said, "My crew, without Paula, already has the auditorium clean. Your clothes are on a table in the wings."

Before the seven of us could go back into the auditorium, Megan's painter friend Evan came up. "That was so hot!" He said to all of us. To Paula, Evan said, "I'm gay but I appreciate a beautiful woman when I see one naked. I've got to get you naked with those two and paint the three of you." Evan pointed at Megan and me.

Paula smiled. "Thank you," she said. She looked at Mike who nodded. "I'd love to pose with Megan and Harry," Paula said.

As we were dressing, reluctantly, Ute asked, "Could you take me to my hotel? I took a cab to get here."