The Performance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove back to the Green Blank. A few minutes later, Patty and Perry pulled in. We walked up to them. Patty got out of the car and said, "Shit. I was having fun with no clothes on."

Megan smiled and said, "No reason we need clothes on now." She began undressing in the parking lot.

Patty said, "Girl, I like how you think." Patty began undressing. Paula, Mike, and I looked at each other and shrugged. We started undressing.

Perry had gone to the car's trunk. He came back with a case of beer. "This is the only alcohol we could find here on a Sunday," he said. He looked at the rest of us as we removed the last of our clothing. "Yeah," he said, "I like naked better too." Perry started undressing.

A few minutes later, another car full of chorus members, including Alicia, pulled in. They had also stopped for beer. They cheered when they saw the six of us standing in the motel parking lot naked. Soon, all twelve of us were enjoying a nude beer blast at the Green Blank.

Orville, the man of the couple who ran the Green Blank, came up after we'd been out for about a half hour. I expected to be told to get dressed or the police would be there immediately. Instead, what Orville said was, "I got cold beer when you need more. Got some whiskey too. Just don't tell anyone that I sold it to you." Orville took very long looks at Megan, Paula, and Patty.

About an hour later, middle of Sunday afternoon, another car pulled in carrying Carrie, Clarisse, and Derek. Derek got out of the car and said, "What have we here? We stopped by just to tell you that the show's closed for good. It looks like we found a party!"

Clarisse got out of the car and said, "Can we join you?"

"If you get those clothes off," Patty responded.

"That was my plan anyway," Clarisse said smiling. She and Derek quickly shucked their clothes.

Carrie had gotten out of the car too. Speaking to everyone, she said, "Derek forgot to tell you that the producer is saying that we'll all be paid through Tuesday. I wouldn't count on that. From what I heard, it looks like they may bring criminal charges against the producer and the Director. So far, no one's talking about coming after us."

Paula raised a beer and said to Carrie, "Join the party."

Carrie looked at the fourteen naked people standing in front of her in a rundown motel parking lot. She smiled and said, "What the fuck. You've all seen it and touched it already." She pulled her dress over her head.

The party went on all afternoon and evening. We did buy more beer from Orville, at exorbitant prices. We also ordered pizza. The delivery driver was a woman. She seemed most impressed by Perry.

Despite the length of the party, no one seemed truly intoxicated. We'd pulled chairs and a couple of tables out of the rooms in order to eat. After the pizza was finished, we all sat around, naked, talking. People were talking about shows they had done. The topic shifted to roles people wanted to play. That evolved into what would be everyone's dream role. When it was Megan's turn, she surprised me. "I'm not an actress," she said, "and I don't know what roles for women are out there. However, if I could do absolutely anything I wanted, I'd like to be fucked by Harry onstage in front of a full house."

Paula said, "Yeah. Doing Mike onstage would be special."

There was a momentary silence before Patty said, "There aren't a lot of us, but we are an audience."

Megan and Paula looked at each other. I saw both sets of eyes drift to an old picnic table set up at the end of the parking lot. It was more sheltered from view than where we were sitting. Megan suddenly stood up. She bent down, grabbed my hand, and said, "Come on." She started leading me to the picnic table.

"You really want to have sex in front of these people?" I asked.

"Don't you?" Megan replied.

I thought about that for a moment. The answer was that I did. I turned my head to see whether the others were following us. Paula and Mike were right behind us. The others were still in front of the rooms, doubting, I suppose, that we'd really do it.

Megan, Paula, Mike, and I reached the picnic table. Megan hugged me and began stroking my dick. I started fingering her. Paula and Mike were getting each other worked up too. Finally, Megan pointed at the table and said, "On your back." I lay on my back on the rough surface.

Mike had Paula lie on her back right next to me. Our shoulders were touching. Mike angled Paula's lower body away from me slightly so that he and Megan would have room to work.

The others came quickly when they saw Megan mounting me. I saw Mike mount Paula and then saw the other ten people, all nude, circle around us. Paula took my right hand in her left.

This wasn't slow, tender lovemaking. We were putting on a show. I was using my hips and legs to push Megan and she rode me, almost literally, like riding a bucking horse. Megan's tits were bouncing, and she threw her head back. Paula had locked her legs around Mike and was visibly trying to pull him into her. Looking around, I could see the excitement and lust in the faces of our new friends who had circled around us. Most were starting to play with themselves.

I could feel the rough parts of the table cutting into my back and shoulders. I didn't care, but I hoped that Paula wasn't having the same experience. I was also getting cramps in my back. As the cramps were getting severe, I could feel myself about to shoot. I felt Megan shudder. She collapsed onto my chest as I shot into her. Just after that, I heard one of Paula's shrieks and Mike's grunts. Paula and I were still holding hands. Her hand gripped mine so tightly that it hurt.

It was a good orgasm, but we were truly drained. I think that was more due to the thrills and fears of the day than the actual sex. Megan lay on top of me with me still in her for quite a while. I'd no objection to that. Patty, Perry, Carrie, Clarisse, Derek, Alicia, and the others stood around us for quite a while. A couple of the guys who'd been jacking while we fucked shot. Finally, Patty said, "That was a damned good performance." Our friends started clapping.

Megan got off me and Mike got off Paula. Paula sat up and looked at Mike, then Megan, then me. She was ginning. She reached a finger out and daubed up some semen from the head of my dick. Paula put the finger in her mouth. Megan ran her finger along the inside of Paula's thigh, gathering up some of Mike's come. Megan put her finger in her mouth. I sat up. The four of us put our arms around each other and hugged tightly. Our new friends clapped louder.