The Perverted Shrink Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued slamming into her as he groped and roughly manhandled her tits. Isabelle, way beyond caring at this point, started screaming at the top of her lunges as she was experiencing the best orgasm in years -- quite possibly of her entire life.

Right after her first climax, there was a second one, and then, about a minute later, a third. Jason didn't even care and just kept pumping his fat dick in and out of her, tirelessly. I must admit that I was a bit jealous of her, getting fucked into a useless, whining, little pulp.

After getting almost no response from her anymore for a while -- except for some feeble, exhausted moans and grunts -- Jason started losing interest.

"I am done with her," he suddenly said, pulling his dick out of her, "Where do I... you know?"

Excited by his blatant disrespect and arrogance, I asked, "Where would you like to cum?"

He hesitated.

"In my face again?" I proposed. Isabelle once again gave me a shocked look.

"Or... why don't you fuck my mouth for a bit and then shoot it up your new slut?" I whispered, as I lowered my head into her lap -- anticipating a positive response from Jason. Barely five seconds later, he was sliding his wet, fat dick in and out of my piehole.

As expected, the realization that I was willingly tasting his mother's twat on his fat dick was a big turn-on. After pumping my face for about a minute or so, he was ready to wrap things up. He pulled his throbbing dick out of my slut mouth and plunged it back in Isabelle's twat -- just three inches down.

Before she realized what was going on, he'd started banging her again, ravaging her already battered cunt. Surprised at his renewed vigor, Isabelle grabbed the back of the couch with both hands, grasping the fabric as her face contorted in shock and pleasure.

With her mouth open wide, she watched her son fuck himself to a finish -- deep inside of her. Even if she'd wanted to whine or complain, she simply didn't have the mental clarity anymore. His wild fucking sent her into yet another climax.

"Fuuuuuuck," she moaned as she started bucking and trashing again. Jason couldn't be bothered with her predicament and just kept doing what he was doing -- driving her absolutely insane. About ten seconds later, he roared loudly and indifferently dumped his load inside of her.

When it was over, he pulled out and wiped the last of his spunk on my nose and his mother's inner left thigh. Then, he slumped down in the adjacent couch, feeling pretty good about himself.

"Well," I said as I stood up and glanced down at my two patients, "That went well!"