The Perverted Shrink Ch. 03

Story Info
A fresh perspective.
6.3k words
4.64
7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

Considering Jason had ripped both her blouse and her bra to shreds, I provided Isabelle with a unisex, black sweater. I had a bunch of them in storage -- after all, this wasn't my first rodeo. With her lust taken care of and feeling more shame than anything else, she couldn't get out of there fast enough.

"Alright, you two," I said, still stark naked, as I showed them the door, "Happy fucking."

As soon as they'd left, I had a martini while I congratulated myself on another job well done. Truth be told, I hadn't expected to see either of them again.

Isabelle was now fair game to Jason. He would have no reservations in using her as his personal slut, and she -- although officially against the whole thing -- would have very little choice but to give into her unchecked lust and put out for him, every chance she got.

About two weeks later however, I got a phone call from Jason, asking for a follow-up appointment. Pleasantly surprised and curious to see how they were doing, I penciled them in after my last appointment of the day -- figuring I'd be all horny and in the perfect mood to see them.

Jason was his usual self, horny and a tad boorish, as he squeezed my tits roughly for about five seconds before entering my office. I let him, of course. Isabelle was clearly less comfortable and was still carrying somewhat of a grudge towards me, as she shot me nothing but angry looks as she, too, walked in.

"It's good to see you again," I said, as they took a seat right next to each other on the big couch.

"Hey doc," Jason whispered as he reached out to push my skirt up, exposing my ruby red panties.

Isabelle sighed exasperated and shook her head, but didn't say a word.

"Maybe we should start by talking," I said, gently nudging Jason's hands away from my skirt. I had absolutely no problem with him touching me wherever he liked, but I realized I needed to give Isabelle a chance to vent first. She'd be much more inclined to be a slut afterwards...

I stepped back and sat down on the adjacent couch, but as I didn't pull my skirt back down, my panties were still lewdly on display. Isabelle glanced down in between my legs and disapprovingly shook her head again. I didn't care. Jason had something to look at, and that was more important.

"So, let me just start by saying, Isabelle, that I was surprised to see you here today. It couldn't have been easy for you, considering our previous session."

"Well, you got us into this mess. Besides, where else are we going to turn?" she barked.

"Alright, what can I do for you guys?" I asked, a huge grin on my face.

"We're still having problems," Jason blurted out, "She won't put out whenever I need her to."

"Oh, for crying out loud, Jason," Isabelle retorted, "We fuck every night, and twice in the weekend. Surely that's enough."

"Is that true?" I asked, "Do you fuck her every night?"

"Yes," he admitted, "But..."

I raised my hand, telling him to wait his turn.

"And does he make you cum, Isabelle?"

She looked at him, immediately calming down a little bit and whispered, in a softer voice, "Yes, almost every time."

"And did that happen a lot in any of your previous relationships?"

"Well, no... it's just..."

This time, I interrupted her by raising my hand.

"Alright, so... to sum up, Jason, you get sex on a daily basis... and Isabelle, you're getting more orgasms than ever before. So, exactly what is the problem here?"

"It's not so much the fucking as the other things," Jason replied, genuinely annoyed.

"What other things?" I asked, lewdly tugging my right nipple through my clothes.

"Well, blowjobs for starters," he blurted out.

"Really?" Isabelle shrieked, annoyed as she turned her head towards him, "I sucked your dick in the car over here. I can still taste your fucking sperm!"

"I didn't say you didn't give them," Jason said, "Just not enough."

"I didn't keep score, but I've given at least four blowjobs since the last time we were here," Isabelle sighed, not understanding what he was complaining about.

"Seven actually," he corrected her, unashamed.

Even more flabbergasted, Isabelle shrugged her shoulders and looked at me for help.

"Seven blowjobs in thirteen days is not bad, Jason. Most married men don't even get that many in a year," I grinned, feeling my cunt tingle as I said that.

"But she's not my wife... she's my whore!"

Isabelle gasped as she turned her head towards him, giving him an angry look. It was all for show however, as I could tell from her body language that that insult had made her rather horny.

"Alright, let's forget about the blowjobs for a minute. What else could be better?" I asked, eager to add to Isabelle's frustration.

"Well, I'd like to go down on her a lot more than she lets me," Jason added, briefly squeezing the lewd bulge in his pants. Discouraged, Isabelle put her hands on both sides of her face and spoke in a loud, clear, exasperated voice, "Jason, you licked me during my lunch break!"

"Yes, that's today," he admitted. Before he could whine any more on the topic, Isabelle said, "Oh, for god's sake Jason, these past two weeks, you've eaten my twat under the shower, in front of the TV, on the stairs, on the kitchen sink, on the dining room table and yesterday, during my call with nanna."

Then she turned to me again and added, "I tell you, sometimes I feel like a fucking ice cream cone."

I chuckled and got up. I grabbed my panties with both hands and gave them three powerful tugs, ripping them in half as I promptly straddled Jason.

"Well, it seems to me like you're having a lot of fun together," I whispered as I reached down and unzipped him, fishing out his hard dong with both hands -- while glancing over at Isabelle.

"Your mother is doing her best to be the biggest, fucking slut she can be," I whispered, looking straight at him, giving his dick a brief tug, underneath me.

"And Jason [gasp] here," I moaned, as I slid my wet pussy down over his fat pole, looking at Isabelle, "Is being the insatiable horn-dog his age requires him to be."

"These are [moan] growing pains [moan]," I whispered, "You guys have only been [moan] fucking for two weeks [moan], these little problems [moan] will work themselves out [moan] if you give it a little more time."

"What about her tits?" Jason grunted, turning his head towards her.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, not that again," Isabelle reacted, taking her eyes off our crotches long enough to roll her eyes upwards in an annoyed manner.

"What... is [moan] the problem?" I asked as I glanced over at her, riding Jason a little faster and wilder.

"He's obsessed with my tits! He wants me to take them out at the most inconvenient times."

"So?" I asked, feverishly bouncing up and down Jason's fat dick.

"Sometimes, I am just not in the mood. Last night for instance, he was on the couch and I was sucking his dick, on my hands and knees. It was pretty dark... and he asked me to take off my sweater and bra and hang my jugs out, can you believe that?"

"Well... yeah," I replied, putting my hands on top of my head, really smashing my cunt down on Jason's wonderfully fat cock.

"But, it was dark, and I was on all fours... he wouldn't have been able to see them anyway."

"That's not [moan] the point. You're [grunt] not just his mother anymore [moan] Isabelle, you're his whore [grunt] too. It's his prerogative to [moan] see them whenever he wants," I replied.

She didn't say anything for a few seconds. She'd never admit it, but she was getting turned on. And not just from seeing me fuck her son, but also from my nasty remarks.

"And not just [moan] your tits... your stupid [grunt] cunt too," I added, with a wide grin.

"I knew you'd take his side on this," she sighed, as she squeezed her right tit with her left hand.

"Of course you [moan] did, Isabelle! Deep down, you realize that your sole [moan] purpose is to be at his [moan] beck and call 24/7!"

"When he asks you [moan] to show him any part [moan] of your body, you do it [moan]. When he asks you for a [moan] blowjob, you give him one [moan]... and if he wants to eat [moan] or fuck [moan] your twat, you [moan] get naked and open your [moan] fucking legs! I mean, being a whore [moan] is not that [moan] complicated!" I whispered.

Isabelle didn't say another word. I could see how horny she was.

"You know [moan] why don't we [moan] practice a little [moan] bit?" I whispered, condescendingly, "Take off your [moan] clothes! Right here [moan] right now... for no [moan] reason whatsoever!"

She looked at me for a few seconds, then at Jason shafting me hard and deep underneath me, realizing fully well he wouldn't be the least bit interested in her or her naked body... but she did it anyway. I kept riding Jason while she, submissively, took off everything, including her underwear.

Once she was completely naked, I quickly fucked him to his breaking point. Then, I hopped off and said, "Get up and jack off in her face." Jason obeyed without hesitation, and as he was pumping his dick inches from her dumb face, I whispered, "Look at my tits when you cum!"

Jason turned his gaze towards my rack -- hidden from view by a mustard-colored sweater -- and quickly started shuddering and shaking on his legs.

"Oh, for crying out loud, Jason, there's nothing to see! She's wearing a fucking sweater," Isabelle whined, humiliated that he would rather stare at my covered tits, instead of hers -- completely naked and out into the open, getting fondled by both her hands now!

When he started ejaculating in her face, she simply rolled her eyes and sighed, "Unbelievable... you fucking brat!" And yet, she just sat there, letting him dump the entire contents of his balls in her whore face. When he was done and had stepped back, she carefully opened her eyes and shot him a dirty look -- mainly for show.

I promptly got down on my knees in between Isabelle's legs, and bent my head down towards her moist twat. Instinctively, she opened up wide. She'd clearly had some practice with getting her cunt licked. After getting her all hot and bothered with my tongue, I started talking.

"You know [lick] I am right," I said, smiling up at her, "Don't ya?"

"About what?"

"About being his whore [lick]. It's your only purpose [lick] in life [lick]."

"But he still has to..."

"No Isabelle [lick]," I interrupted her, "He doesn't have to do [lick] anything [lick]. You still think [lick] in conventional [lick] terms when it comes [lick] to a sexual relationship [lick]. You're not his equal. You're not [lick] his partner, and he's not your boyfriend [lick]. You're his bitch!"

Isabelle shuddered and moaned at that insult as my tongue darted in and out of her little fuck hole.

"You're [lick] on the right [lick] path," I said, "But I think you [lick] could benefit from seeing [lick] and talking to [grunt] another couple. Also a mother [lick] and son. Only difference is [lick] that the father is still in [lick] the picture. I think [lick] they could give you some valuable [grunt] pointers."

Jason was, of course, immediately sweet on the proposal. Isabelle visibly less, but she didn't object.

"I'll contact [lick] them and ask them [lick] to free up some time. I'll [lick] get back to you. Meanwhile, keep [lick] doing what [lick] you're doing!"

I licked Isabelle for another couple of minutes, until she was as horny as I could possibly get her. Then, I stopped and told her to get dressed. Confused, annoyed and horny as hell, she stumbled to her feet and reluctantly did as she'd been told.

I got a real kick out of throwing her out on her ear while she was that horny. I used a dildo on myself for about twenty minutes, giving myself three powerful orgasms behind my desk, before calling it a night and driving home, where I masturbated some more.

About three days later, I met Jason and Isabelle again for the joined session with the other 'couple'.

I walked into the waiting room to greet them after walking out my previous patient. I was naked from the waist down, except for my left shoe and still had his sperm on my face...

"Alright, the Bensons will be here in about five minutes. I've asked you here a little earlier to explain the situation. David, the father is completely clueless. As far as he's concerned, this is all just family therapy. I've had a few sessions with him and his wife, Mireille about intimacy, but he didn't get a lot out of that -- if you know what I mean."

"Meanwhile, I turned Mireille into a complete slut and after experimenting a little bit with complete strangers, we discovered that she's a lot happier with just putting out for her son. They're in roughly the same situation as you guys are, only two years further down the line."

"Two years?" Isabelle repeated softly, as she tried to imagine being a slut for Jason for so long.

"Does that make your cunt wet, Isabelle?" I asked bluntly.

"A little bit," she admitted, suppressing a grin, briefly squirming in her seat, as she looked at the sperm drying on my whore face.

"Alright, come on in. I'll go and clean up a little bit," I whispered. I barely had enough time to wipe the cum off my face and get properly dressed again, before the buzzer sounded again. The Bensons were nothing if not punctual. I decided to humiliate the father, David, right from the start...

I introduced everyone, Jason and Isabelle to Mireille and her son Tim, but not David. I skipped him altogether. He was clearly confused, but didn't complain. Then, I invited the three of them to take a seat on the couch, opposite from Isabelle and Jason.

"So, Isabelle and Jason are struggling with some issues you've already worked through, and I was hoping that you, Mireille and Tim, could help them out and be like some sort of role model... and give them some valuable insights and pointers."

"David, since there's no father figure in Jason and Isabelle's dynamic, I would like to ask you to sit this one out... in the waiting room," I added, effectively kicking him out of the room.

"Oh... sure," he replied meekly and got up. While I walked him to the door, Tim reached under his mother's skirt and started feeling her up, while his father was still in the room...

He could have waited another five seconds, but he didn't. Mireille didn't stop him either. As a matter of fact, she didn't move a muscle -- except for fidgeting with her wedding ring.

"Well, he didn't need to be here, at all... but I am glad he was. Sending him away after only two minutes, sure made my pussy wet," I whispered, figuring I'd start with a little joke. Mireille looked up at me and grunted, "Me too," as she was getting fingered by her son, in front of everyone.

"So... Isabelle," I said, as I sat down in the one sitter, perpendicular to the two big couches, "I think you've got some questions for Mireille?"

"As a matter of fact, could we do the questions later?" Mireille moaned, shuddering as Tim was pistoning two of his fingers in and out of her slutty, soggy twat, "I got off from work just fifteen minutes ago, we came straight here... so I haven't had the chance to drain poor Tim yet."

"Uh sure," I smiled, "I am sure we can all wait a few minutes."

Tim, realizing he now had an audience of three, kept fingering his mom's twat as he leaned in and whispered a set of instructions into her ear. Mireille obediently nodded and then got up. She walked over to the nearest open spot, right behind their couch where she promptly groped her right tit with her left hand, inhaling deeply -- visibly raunchy.

After about ten seconds, she quickly took off her blouse and her bra and started passionately groping both of her voluptuous tits, squeezing them and tugging her hard nipples. While Tim took out his fat dick and started pumping it, I noticed Isabelle glancing at it.

She didn't look at it for that long, not wanting to get caught, but I had noticed. Meanwhile, Mireille started moaning softly and took off her skirt and her panties. She was now completely naked -- except for her black heels.

Lost in lust, she quickly lowered her right hand to her twat and started rubbing her pussy and clit, fast and wild.

"Oh, I am such a fucking slut," she moaned, closing her eyes and tilting her head backwards.

Jason, clearly enjoying the show, took out his massive dick and started stroking it as well.

Mireille now put one foot up on the armrest of the nearest couch, spreading herself open for everyone to see. Then, she actually stuffed two fingers up in her soggy twat and started fingering herself, with her tongue hanging lewdly out of her mouth. She was quite the spectacle!

About ten seconds later, Tim got up and walked over to my desk, picking up the finely grated, black metal bin paper bin right next to it. It was half full. He then slowly made his way over to his mom. Realizing something nasty was about to go down, Isabelle instinctively wrapped her hand around her son's dick and started pumping him slowly.

Tim slowly placed the bin on the floor, right in front of Mireille, and then walked up behind her. He gently put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. As she continued fingering the shit out of herself, Tim pressed his fat dick against the small of her back and wrapped his arms around her, grabbing her fat tits and playing with them as he saw fit.

Further aroused by having her son grope and touch her everywhere he wanted, Mireille started finger fucking herself harder and deeper, purposely creating sopping noises, designed to arouse everyone in the room -- which she did quite nicely. Even I took out one of my tits and started playing with my hard nipple.

"Do it," Tim commanded. Mireille immediately grabbed the paper bin with her free hand and poured it over her head. As dozens of pieces of paper, small and large, fell over her naked, slut body, she moaned, basking in the humiliation she was putting herself through. When the bin was empty, she placed it over her head, while still fingering herself with her other hand.

"Now, cum for me, you little whore," Tim commanded, furiously whacking away. Mireille grunted and sighed as Tim grabbed the bin and turned it, along with her head to the side, so he could kiss her through the finely grated metal. This aroused Mireille even further. She seemed to really get off on the humiliation she was made to suffer through.

Tim then wrapped his free arm around her and started groping her tits as he kept wanking. Mireille meanwhile seemed to be approaching some sort of twisted climax. She bucked and mildly convulsed a few times, triggering a climax from Tim as well. He promptly jumped up and moved to her front.

While Mireille was shuddering, Tim aimed his throbbing dick at the center of her face and shot his load through the metal grate, all over her face. This vile act made her flat-out raunchy. She started pumping her fingers in and out of her twat like crazy, convulsing violently.

After he'd dumped his entire load on his mother's face -- through the grated paper bin -- Tim took a step back and proudly admired his work. Isabelle, meanwhile, kept pumping her son's massive dick, slowly, as she looked on with great interest -- almost envy.

As Mireille glanced up at him, through the grate, with just one eye -- as the other one had been completely creamed shut -- Tim, no doubt feeling like a king, walked over to his seat and sat back down again.

Mildly satisfied after her moderate orgasm, but completely degraded, Mireille slowly got up and finally took the bin off of her head. I stopped touching myself and got up to help her. After taking the bin from her and handing her a box of tissues to clean the cum off her slut face, I started amassing the paper snippets from the floor and putting them back in the bin.

12