The Photo

Story Info
A wife's sexy photo leads to an encounter at a party.
2.9k words
4.13
124.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Adam...

and for me.

I was standing in the bathroom trying to decide which skirt to wear to the masquerade party that night. I asked my husband, Adam, what he thought. After the briefest of deliberations, he said, "The short one." I had already selected the rest of my outfit for the night--high-heeled black leather boots, thigh-high fishnets, a skimpy black tanktop and a sexy black leather eye mask I'd found the day before. Adam's outfit was more understated, but he still looked incredibly hot in his black shirt, black jeans that showed off his ass and simple black fabric mask.

"So, what kind of a party do you think this is? I have a sense that masquerade parties can be a little risqué," I said as I slid on the stockings.

"Well," answered Adam, "I think we should be prepared for anything and I think we should make some rules."

"OK," I replied, feeling a little surprised because Adam is usually pretty adventurous and not one to make a lot of rules.

"The first rule is that you should be open to enjoying any experiences that come your way. The second is that you shouldn't wear any underwear," he said.

Ah, that sounded more like the Adam I know.

--------------------------

I think we were both curious about how the party would turn out because we had been invited under unusual and intriguing circumstances. We were at a crowded opening for a show of Adam's photos. That night's collection included a series of somewhat abstract nudes. Several people had asked him who he used for his model. He had said that it was a student from the local art school. We were the only ones who know that it was me.

Knowing that all of these people were admiring my breasts, ass and legs was really hot. I felt my nipples getting hard. Just then, I noticed a handsome man walk up to my favorite of the photos. In it, I was lying on my side and it showed the curves from my breasts, along my waist and down to my ass. He was tall, with dark hair, bright blue eyes and a muscular, but not overly bulky body. He turned around and saw me looking at him. He looked me up and down and said, "Gorgeous."

"Pardon," I stammered, more than a little flustered.

"That's a gorgeous photo," he said. "Something about it looks familiar." From the little smile on his face, I wondered if he had figured out that I was the model. The dress I was wearing was not particularly short or low-cut, but it was form-fitting. He probably had a pretty good sense of what my body looks like. "I think I'd like to buy it," he said. "I've been looking for something beautiful to enjoy in my bedroom."

Blushing, I said, "Let me introduce you to my husband, the photographer." I caught Adam's eye and he came over. By the look on his face, I suspected he'd heard and enjoyed the whole exchange.

"I'm Adam," he said, "and it looks like you've met my lovely wife Alice."

"Jack," said the sexy stranger. "I'm interested in buying this piece."

"You have excellent taste," said Adam. "It's one of my favorites."

"Is it hard for you to give it up and know that someone else will be enjoying it?" asked Jack.

"No," said Adam with a smile. "I get a lot of pleasure knowing that other people appreciate my work."

Jack paid for the photo and as I was wrapping it for him, he said, "I'm having a party this weekend. I'd love it if you and Adam could come."

"That sounds like fun," I said, wondering what exactly he had in mind.

"Wonderful, I'll send you an invitation," said Jack and he walked out with the photo.

Watching Jack walk out the door, my nipples were pushing against the fabric of my dress and my pussy was wet. I walked over to Adam and whispered in his ear, "I think he might have figured out who your model is."

Adam grinned and said, "I'm quite sure that he did," stroking the same curves that were in the photo and eying my erect nipples.

"Come with me," I said and pulled him into a storage room at the back of the gallery. We started kissing as we closed the door. He rubbed and gently pinched my nipples. I took his hand and put it under my dress so he could feel how wet I was. He groaned as he stroked my pussy. I felt the large bulge straining at the material of his pants. I hopped up on a table that was a very convenient height, tossed my thong to the side, pushed up the skirt of my dress and pulled him to me. I fumbled a little with Adam's belt- he always wears a belt with an unusual buckle- but soon enough, I had freed his long, hot, hard cock. I wrapped my legs around him and he thrust into me. It was all I could do to not cry out and alert all of the people outside to our activities. Adam grabbed my ass with both hands and lifted me up. He fucked me hard against the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist, until I came with a ferocious orgasm, followed quickly by Adam's own.

With trembling limbs, we untangled ourselves and tried to restore some semblance of order to our clothes. On our way back into the gallery, we held hands and grinned. I was pretty sure we were both glowing with the FFL (freshly fucked look).

--------------------------

As we got into our car on the way to the masquerade party, Adam said, "Well, if this party is half as hot as the night at the gallery, I'll be a happy man." I winked at him and leaned back in my seat, noticing the feeling of my bare pussy against my short skirt. I'd have to be careful not to bend over, or perhaps that was exactly what I should do.

We found the address listed on the invitation and pulled into the circular driveway. The large, elegant house was lit with candles and was very inviting. There seemed to be quite a crowd inside. Jack, wearing an elegant suit and a sleek black mask, met us at the door, greeting Adam with a friendly handshake. He gave me a hug that was just a bit longer than your average welcome embrace. As he kissed me on the cheek, he murmured, "You look lovely." He showed us to the bar and moved on to mingle with his other guests.

As Adam went to get my French 75 champagne cocktail, I looked around and was struck by how attractive everyone was. That, plus the sense of anonymity provided by the masks, gave me a feeling that it could turn out to be a very interesting night. We chatted with several different people, all of whom were lively and interesting. A little while later, Jack came over to us. "I was wondering if you'd like to see your photo in its new home," he said.

Adam replied, "Actually, I was just going to get another drink. Why don't you two go ahead?" He gave me a naughty wink and disappeared into the crowd.

"Shall we?" said Jack. I took his arm and my champagne flute and we started up the stairs. As we walked, I noticed how gorgeous and tastefully decorated his house was. I was flattered that Jack had chosen Adam's photo of me as part of his collection.

As he opened the door to a large bedroom, I asked, "How did you know it was me in the photo?"

He replied, "With those round, pert breasts and that luscious ass, it was undeniably you, my dear."

I blushed furiously and turned around to look at the room. There was the photo, in a prime location for easy viewing from the large bed or the inviting rug in front of the fireplace. Jack came up behind me and whispered, "It looks like it belongs there, doesn't it?" I was so turned on by the feeling of his breath on my neck and the heat of his body behind me that all I could do was nod. He moved his firm hand around to the front of my flat stomach, gently sliding his fingers between my top and skirt.

"I take it that Adam is ok with this," he said.

"More than ok," I replied.

Jack pulled me against him and I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass. Very slowly, Jack started to move his hand up from my waist. My nipples were erect long before his hand reached the lower part of my breasts. When it did, I felt a tremble of pleasure throughout my whole body. "You feel even better than I imagined," he murmured. Meanwhile, his other hand had been working its way up from the hem of my skirt. He quickly discovered that my fishnets were thigh highs and that I wasn't wearing underwear. When he felt my wet pussy, he let out a low moan. I felt every sensation so intensely. I wasn't sure if I could handle much more. Then, he thrust two of his fingers into my cunt, while gently stroking my clit with his thumb. The combination of the strong thrusts and feather-light caresses nearly made me come right then. I tilted my head back to kiss him and he started stroking my nipple. The strokes became more insistent until, finally, I couldn't hold back anymore. I came, bucking wildly on his hand.

Afterward, I felt almost too weak to stand and Jack helped me over to the bed.

--------------------------

While I recovered from my orgasm, Jack helped me take off my boots. He stroked my hair for a little while. Then, we started kissing again. He slowly kissed his way down my neck and chest. I could hardly stand the anticipation of his mouth on my nipples. When he finally got there, I moaned and squirmed with delight. Then he lifted his head from my breast and looked at me.

"Don't stop," I said.

"I have a friend who also has a great appreciation for beauty. He's downstairs. Would it be ok if I brought him here?"

I hesitated briefly. I'd never fucked a stranger before, let alone two in one night. Ultimately, though, the idea of two sets of hands, mouths and cocks having their way with me was irresistible. "Go find your friend," I said with a smile.

While I waited, I gently caressed my breasts, stomach and thighs and tried to imagine the experience to come. A few minutes later, Jack walked in with a handsome man with dark brown hair, big brown eyes and a very sexy smile. I stood up to greet them. "Alice," Jack said, "this is Antonio."

"So you're the mysterious lady from the photo," Antonio said in an accent that drove me wild.

He took my hand and led me over to the rug by the fireplace. He and Jack undressed me together- Antonio lifting my shirt over my head, while Jack took off my skirt and stockings. They laid me down on the rug. Jack was on one side of me and Antonio on the other. They started caressing me from head to toe (well, mostly from breast to ass). I reveled in all of the attention. It felt amazing to be kissing one man as he stroked my inner thigh and pussy, while another man touched my breasts and licked my nipples. I also loved the feeling of reaching out and feeling a hard cock in each hand. It was such a turn on to know that I could make two men so hot for me.

While a part of me wanted to stay in that position for ever, at some point I could no longer resist making use of the stiff cocks on either side of me. I turned over and started kissing Jack's stomach. Pretty quickly, I moved down until I was on my hands and knees sucking his cock. It was long and salty and felt wonderful in my mouth. I was enjoying it so much that I hardly noticed that Antonio had moved behind me until he slid his cock into my dripping wet pussy. I moaned, which made Jack clutch my head tighter. I hadn't realized that I would enjoy the feeling of two cocks inside me so much.

We all moved together. Then, Antonio's pace quickened and he came just before I did. We all caught our breath briefly. Soon, though, I remembered that Jack hadn't come. I was very grateful for his restraint when I saw his erect cock silhouetted against the fire. Antonio turned to his side and watched as I climbed on top of Jack and started to fuck him. I've always loved being on top. I like to be in control of our movements and I like putting on a good show for my partner. As it turns out, I like it even better with a bigger audience.

As I rode him and squeezed his cock with the muscles of my cunt, I stroked my breasts, stomach and thighs. Suddenly, I realized I was on the brink of orgasm. I looked at Jack and smiled before being overcome by waves and waves of pleasure as we came together. Afterward, we all collapsed, exhausted, on the rug, a tangle of sweaty limbs and glowing skin.

I woke to find Jack and Antonio getting dressed. I could still hear the sounds of the party, so I knew it couldn't be as late as I felt it was. Antonio knelt beside me, gave me a gentle kiss on the lips and said "You are exquisite."

As he left, Jack came over, brushed my hair from my face and took my hand. "Can I get you anything?" he asked.

"Well," I said with a sleepy smile, "you've already given me pretty much everything a girl could ask for. Would you just ask Adam to come to me?"

"Of course," he replied. Jack stroked my face before walking out of the room, leaving me with many amazing images and sensations running through my mind.

--------------------------

A few minutes later, Adam walked in with a big smile on his face, taking in the room, the photo, my disheveled hair and, of course, my distinct lack of clothing. He lounged next to me and started stroking my side. "So," he said with a little wiggle of his eyebrows, "it looks like you've been having a good time."

I closed my eyes and smiled, remembering the evening's events. "Yes, I think you could say that."

From the bulge in his pants, I could tell that he was already really turned on. I wondered what he would do when I told him about everything I'd done.

We started kissing. Then, he stopped abruptly. "Well, are you going to keep me in suspense??!!"

I took his hand and brought him over by the photo where Jack and I had started. Using Adam's hands, I showed him how Jack had stroked my body. I told Adam that Jack had finger fucked me until I came and how much I had liked the way Jack touched my nipples. When I turned around to look at Adam, I could tell my story had had the desired effect. He was looking at me with an intensity I'd never seen before.

I took Adam back over the rug and told him how Jack had suggesting including his friend. I described how Jack and Antonio had caressed my body and how much I had loved the feeling of two cocks inside me at once. Finally, I straddled Adam and demonstrated how I had fucked Jack while Antonio watched.

I could tell that he liked the feeling of thrusting his cock into my cunt that was already full of other men's cum. The description of this final moment proved too much for both of us and we came together in an earth shattering orgasm.

Afterward, I felt so spent that I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to move from that rug again.

Eventually, Adam got up and collected our clothing. Very tenderly, he helped me get dressed and lifted me to my feet. With his arm around me, we slowly walked downstairs. There were still a few guests mingling, drinking and laughing, although the crowd had thinned considerably since I had first gone upstairs with Jack. I briefly wondered how long I had actually been up there, but found that I had no idea. I had been so lost in the moment, it could have been half an hour or half a day.

Adam said goodbye to some of the people he'd met. I could do little more than smile sleepily. At one point I saw Antonio across the room and pointed him out to Adam. He grinned at me and patted my ass. Finally, we found Jack.

He smiled at both of us and said, "Thank you for a truly magnificent evening and for the exquisite photo to remember it by."

"The pleasure was ours" I replied.

Jack kissed me on the cheek and said with a little smile, "You did seem to enjoy yourself."

Adam and I walked to our car. As we got in, he said, "Maybe I should see if that 'art student' can model for me again sometime." We laughed together as we drove home.