The Photo Session Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the rope, Cassie and Sandy hugged each other. Sandy exclaimed, "This will be so great!" and both girls giggled.

I shook hands with Mike and got a peck on the cheek from Vickie. Looking over the room, I was surprised by the number of people there. I'm lousy at estimating crowds, but Mike and I agreed that it was close to 200. "Some fairly important people," Mike added. "I've seen that other lady who's a trustee, the other one besides Bookman; the police chief and his wife; the superintendent of schools . . . ."

Mike may have gone on, but my attention was diverted by seeing our girls' tennis coach, Jocelyn Smathers. She was a lovely lady and looked especially good this evening in a long tight dress and her brown hair piled atop her head. We went to all of Cassie's tennis matches and knew Coach Smathers reasonably well.

Coach Smathers saw me, walked over, and extended a hand across the rope that separated us from the rest of the room. "Mr. Stone," she said, "I'm so glad you accepted membership in the Society. I'm on the membership committee. Several of us nominated you, Cassie, and Sara."

"Well, thank you," I replied.

Coach Smathers got a glint in her eye. "I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight. Enjoy the induction. It is really a lot of fun. I enjoyed mine."

As we were talking, Dylan and his parents came behind the rope. Dylan and Cassie hugged. I had never really met Dylan's parents. His father, Dale, was indeed a broad-shouldered, thick-chested man about my height. His mother, Antonia or Toni, did, indeed, look Greek with very black hair and olive skin. She was probably a bit overweight, but carried it very well. I suspected that she had been a stunning beauty at a younger age. She was still very attractive.

Toni came straight over to me. "You are Harry Stone, Cassie's father, aren't you?"

I acknowledged that fact.

"Your daughter is a wonderful girl."

"Thank you, but credit for that goes exclusively to her mother I fear."

Toni smiled. She had a killer smile. The very white teeth set against her olive complexion were powerful enough, but her eyes lit up as well.

"So," Toni asked, "are you ready to get naked in front of our friends and neighbors?" The way she said it made it sound like she thought the idea was great fun.

"I think so, you?"

"Well," she broke out that grade A smile again, "I've never even gone naked in front of Dylan; but Dale was for it and I thought that I'd never know what it was like if I didn't try it." She slapped her butt and smiled again. "Maybe it is time I show this off without the wrapper."

Just then, we heard Harriet Bookman's amplified voice saying, "May we get started." Bookman was on the stage, just a short distance from us, speaking into a microphone.

"I want to thank you all for coming," Bookman continued. "I know that you all want to see this year's new members, so let's just start introducing them now. We have three families. The first family to accept our invitation into the Skins Society is Sara, Cassandra, and Harrison Stone."

Anita held the rope aside so that Cassie, Sara, and I could walk on stage. Cassie confidently went to the center of the stage and stood. Sara gestured to me to do the honors. I stepped behind my daughter, undid a small clasp at the top of her dress, and unzipped the zipper that ran down her back. The dress caught on Cassie's shoulders, so I gently pushed it down. It slowly went down, revealing Cassie's bare breasts, but caught again at her hips. I pushed the dress past Cassie's hips and it collected at the floor. Cassie was standing in front of about 200 people wearing only her panties and high heels.

I kneeled down to get Cassie's dress. Very deliberately and very gracefully, she lifted first one foot and then the other so I could gather the dress up. Rather than trying to fold it, I walked over and handed it to Sara. As I got close to Cassie again, she very softly whispered "panties next."

This was the part I had dreaded because I would have to peel her panties off of Cassie. I would have to touch Cassie which was something I tried to avoid in situations like this. Cassie knew that I was uncomfortable with this.

Steeling myself, I stood behind Cassie. After a glance at Sara and a reassuring nod from her, I put my thumbs into the waistband of Cassie's panties at each hip. I pulled the waistbands slightly away from her hips, and began pulling the panties down. Cassie had positioned her legs so that the panties came off smoothly. I moved around to her front to pick the panties off of the floor. Again, Cassie gracefully lifted first one foot and then the other. As I gathered her panties into my hand, I looked up at my daughter's face. She was smiling and winked at me.

I gestured at Cassie's feet. She raised her left foot and I slipped off her shoe. She put that foot down, raised her right foot and twisted it closer to me. I took off her other shoe, stood, and walked away leaving Cassie standing nude at center stage. After a moment, someone started clapping and then general applause broke out. Cassie acknowledged it only with a nod of her head. Then she turned and walked to the side of the stage.

I took Sara's hand and led her to center stage. Knowing how Sara wanted to do this, I kneeled down and removed her shoes first. Before taking them to side stage, I went behind Sara and unzipped her dress. Sara's dress was not as tight as Cassie's and, once I got it off of her shoulders, it fell to the floor. I gathered the dress and left my wife standing in her bra, panties, and pantyhose while I set her dress and shoes aside.

Returning to Sara, I unclasped her bra. Sara shrugged her arms forward so that I could pull the bra down and off. I put the bra over my arm. Standing behind Sara, I pulled her pantyhose down. As I got it below her knees, she lifted one foot and then the other so I could work the pantyhose off. I got the pair off without ripping them. They went over my arm.

Still standing behind Sara, I went to work on her panties with much less reluctance than I had felt with Cassie. When I had her panties off, Sara stood for a round of applause. Then Sara walked back to me. She took an arm and Cassie took my other arm.

My nude wife and nude daughter walked me to center stage. Once in place, Cassie got on her knees and slipped off my shoes while Sara took my sport coat. After setting my shoes aside, Cassie came right in front of me to undo my tie. As she was doing that, she very softly said, "Dad, this is so great!"

After Cassie took my tie, Sara undid my belt. Cassie came back in front of me, pulled my shirt out of my slacks, and began unbuttoning it. Being stripped on stage was more of a turn-on than I had expected. To my considerable chagrin, I could feel my dick starting to stiffen.

Once Cassie had taken my shirt, Sara unzipped my slacks and pushed them down. She didn't help me any when she brushed my dick in the process. After Sara had deposited my pants at the side of the stage, she came back to my right side and Cassie moved to my left. We stood like that for a beat before Sara and Cassie each took a side of my boxers and pulled them down. Unfortunately, the boxers snagged on my dick and Sara had to pull them free.

The air felt different on my nude body. I looked out at the Skin Society members, all of whom were staring at us. I saw several people looking at my dick. For some reason, I suddenly felt liberated and invigorated. At that moment, there was no place I would rather have been than on that stage nude with my nude wife and nude daughter.

Sara, Cassie, and I all hugged. Both of my ladies looked and felt wonderful. Looking into each of their eyes, I could see that they were very happy.

Together, we walked to the side of the stage. Harriet Bookman came back with her microphone, thanked us, and announced that the next new members were Victoria, Sandra, and Michael Jeffries. Our friends' self-stripping went much like ours, except Mike and Sandy together stripped Vickie first. Vickie and Sandy then stripped Mike. Vickie and Mike then stripped Sandy. My pride felt a little better when I noticed that Mike had gotten stiff too.

Vickie, Sandy, and Mike came over to stand with us on the side of the stage. Sandy quietly asked me, "Having fun Mr. Stone?" I just smiled at her

Harriet Bookman announced the last family of new members: Antonia, Dale, and Dylan Woods. Watching them walk on stage, I thought that Dylan was getting hard already. Dale and Dylan stripped Toni first. It looked to me like she really enjoyed being onstage nude and she frankly looked better nude than clothed. Toni alone stripped her husband, who was also stiff. Then she stripped her son. I felt bit sorry for Dylan because, as his shorts went down, the whole Skins Society saw a full-fledged hard-on.

The Woods walked over to join us and the Jeffries. Cassie went up to hug Dylan, who tried to pull his groin away from her. Cassie told him, "That's ok silly. Be proud of it, you look great." Cassie put her arms around the small of Dylan's back and crushed him to her. They had a long kiss.

Toni Woods leaned to me and whispered, "We'd better start planning for them having sex."

Harriet Bookman came back with her microphone. She welcomed us into the Skins Society, had us take a short and essentially meaningless oath. She reminded everyone that the Society's summer party would be right where we were one week from tomorrow. Then she said, "And that is the end of the formal program. The bar is open and there is food laid out on a table at the back of the room. Please feel free to socialize with your fellow Skins and please introduce yourself to anyone whom you don't know. Turning to the nine of us standing nude onstage with her, Harriet said, "Please mingle and get to know everyone. Just don't get dressed."

Mike, Dale, and I headed immediately to the bar and brought back drinks for ourselves, our wives, and our children. As we rejoined the group, Sara was asking Sandy whether she had liked the induction.

"Getting stripped and standing nude in front of all these people was a rush. I'm just sorry that Eric isn't here to share it," Sandy said.

I was standing with Sara. Vickie came up to us. "This getting stripped onstage is more fun than I thought it would be." Vickie ran a finger between her legs, held it up, and said "I'm wet." Before I appreciated what she was doing, Vickie stuck a finger between Sara's legs, held it up, and said, "You're wet too." Both women laughed.

Toni Woods had joined us. She spread her legs slightly and fingered herself. Then she said, in sexy Greek accented English, "I'm very wet."

Vickie said to Sara, "I'm betting that our daughters are wet too."

Sara chuckled and said to Toni, "I expect that your son will find out soon if Cassie is wet."

Toni smiled and said, "In all seriousness, he could not have chosen a better girl. Well, I'm going to mingle. Being nude in a room full of clothed people is too good an opportunity to just hang out with the other nudies." Toni vanished into the crowd.

I suddenly needed to piss and excused myself. My next problem was that I had never been in that building before and had no idea where the john was. I must have looked lost because a very cute young lady dressed as a waitress stopped and asked if she could help me.

After telling me where the john was, the young lady said, "Induction is pretty much fun, isn't it? I did mine last year and loved it. I wish that I could go nude right now. Enjoy it." She gave me a 10,000 megawatt smile and walked away.

I was becoming comfortable being nude in a room full of clothed people, until I went into the john. There was something strange and uncomfortable being the nude guy in a room full of men in suits and sport coats who were pissing. I got out of there as fast as I could and resolved not to drink anything else.

Walking back through the main room, I ran into several people whom I knew. They all congratulated me on becoming a skin and complimented Sara and Cassie. Seeing Mike standing by a wall with a drink in his hand, I walked over.

Mike apparently saw some discomfort in my face because he asked, "Go to the john?" I nodded yes. "Yeah, that was a little weird. I don't have a problem if everyone is nude. Hell, I don't mind sharing the john with women, but standing naked in there was uncomfortable. I should stop drinking."

Just then, Cassie and Sandy came up leading another very attractive young lady. Sandy took the lead. "Dad, Mr. Stone, have you met Kim Kelly, our cheerleading coach?"

Mike and I extended our hands and shook hers. Ms. Kelly looked like a cheerleader: blonde and somewhat "perky." That impression dissipated when she spoke. She had a low, sexy Lauren Bacall voice.

"Gentlemen, I love your outfits. Welcome to the Skins Society. I went to high school here and, like Cassie and Sandy, was inducted with my parents the summer before my senior year. I know that Coach Smathers and several others were adamant about inviting your two families in; although I don't think that there was any opposition. They asked me and I said that Sandy and Cassie were certainly the two most mature, self-reliant, and intelligent girls I have had cheering and that must be great parenting."

I was a bit embarrassed by that comment, but I loved her voice and didn't want her to leave just yet. However, as you'll see, my conversational skills deteriorate around attractive women whom I don't know.

"Where did you go to college Ms. Kelly?" I asked.

"I got my bachelors at Wisconsin and my master's and doctorate at Illinois," she replied. I was impressed. Kim Kelly smiled and went on, "I know that being a high school cheerleading coach seems like a waste of a Ph.D., and it probably is. However, I really love this area and wanted to come back. I like working with the girls and guys (our high school had male cheerleaders as well) and hopefully can influence them a little."

Kim Kelly glanced at her watch. "Oh, I need to get going. I couldn't bring a date here and a new guy asked me out." She paused and then asked, "Gentlemen, are you coming to the summer party?" Mike and I both said we were. "Good," Kim Kelly replied, "the next time we meet I'll be naked like you. I think we'll all like that better."

Kim Kelly walked with both of our daughters towards the door. Mike said to me, "Powerful woman."

"Yes," I agreed. "I hope that guy on a first date with her survives."

Mike chuckled. "It might not be a bad way to go."

Just then, I caught a glimpse of Jocelyn Smathers across the room. She was talking to a much older woman and waved me over.

When I joined them, Smathers said to the woman, "Ms. Dean, this is Harry Stone, Cassie's father." To me, Smathers said, "This is Joyce Dean, principal of the high school."

I extended my hand and we shook. Principal Dean gave me a long look up and down. "You have an outstanding student for a daughter, Mr. Stone. Where is she going to college?"

"We're not sure," I replied. "She's looking at places like Vanderbilt and Duke."

"Where did you go?" Dean asked.

"My wife and I both went to undergrad at Northwestern. I went to law school at Vanderbilt. Sara got her advanced degree at a specialized school for design in North Carolina."

Dean changed subjects. "I'm glad that you agreed to join the Skins Society. It will be good for Cassie and for you. I was inducted about a year after I started teaching here. I was younger and much prettier then, like Coach Smathers. There are few things I've enjoyed as much as that induction and Skins Society events." Principal Dean paused. Then, with a sly look, she said, "I'd best move on. I get too excited around handsome naked men." My daughter's principal walked away.

Jocelyn Smathers asked, "How did you like the induction?"

"It's really pretty much fun," I replied.

"Yeah," she said, "walking around nude when everyone else is dressed feels naughty and exciting. Next event, we'll all be nude. I should tell you that we're not like a traditional nudist group where it is impolite to look. Most of us like people looking at us when we're nude, so feel free to look. I will." With that, she gave me an exaggerated up and down look.

"By the way," Smathers asked, "do your wife and you play tennis?"

"No," I answered.

"I'm surprised since Cassie is so good. Usually that comes from the parents."

"I think" I said "in Cassie's case, the tennis came from Sandy Jeffries. The athleticism came from her mother."

"Would you like to learn tennis?" Smathers asked. "There are courts here and I give lessons to Society members free of charge. Of course, we're all nude for the lessons."

"Let me talk to Sara and see if she wants to," I said.

"I hope you do. It's a great game," Smathers replied. "I'd better let you go. You have other people to meet." Smathers walked away. Her walk was nice from behind, very nice.

The person I met was Toni Woods. "You know, "she said in her sexy voice, "if you'd told me three weeks ago that I'd have one of the best times of my life walking around in a room full of dressed people without any clothes on, I'd likely have slapped you. But, I'm having a great time."

"Seriously, though," Toni said. "I think we're ok. Dylan had a full physical recently. Any more, they check for STDs routinely. Dale and I have lectured him about the need to use protection."

"Well," I replied, "I know that Cassie checked out clean recently. Sara and I have sort of been anticipating Cassie becoming sexually active, as far as I know she hasn't been yet, and Sara got her on a prescription contraceptive."

"That's considerate of you," Toni replied. "Bareback is better for both partners. If Dylan makes love to you daughter, is it ok for him to go bareback?"

What could I do? I said "yes."

Just then, Harriet Bookman came by. "I know that you don't have any pockets. I gave all three of your keycards to Sara who put them in her purse."

"Thank you."

Mike walked up. "They're good people, but this is getting a bit stuffy. Do you guys want to come back to our place? Toni, you and Dale and Dylan are welcome too. It will only be Skins, so we'll all have to go naked."

"Let me ask Sara," I replied and went off to find her.

I was intercepted by my daughter. "Sandy and her folks are going back to their place and they invited us along," Cassie reported redundantly. "Can we go?"

"What about your..." I started.

Cassie interrupted me, "Mom wants to go. She said we could drive over there nude."

I laughed. "Ok. Where is she?"

"She went to the washroom. Stay here. She'll be back in a minute."

Toni Woods walked by. Seeing us, she stopped. "We're leaving too, but I'm sorry that we have to decline the Jeffries' invitation. Dale is a pilot and he's got a plane reserved for early tomorrow to take Dylan up. He's trying to coax Dylan into flying lessons."

I thought that Cassie would be disappointed, but she cheerfully said, "I hope that they have a good time. It was great to see you again Mrs. Woods and I'm glad we got to share this experience. Let me tell Dylan goodbye."

Cassie, Sara, Vickie, Sandy, Mike, and I ended up at their pool. Mike quipped, "We don't even need to be Skins to go nude here."

The six of us were sitting nude at their patio table. Suddenly, Cassie got a serious look on her face. "I want to ask all of you something. The people sitting at this table are the people who mean the most to me and I want your input."

Vickie said, "You have our attention. What do you want us to opine on?"

"Well," Cassie said, "leading up to the induction, I thought that it was really great that Dylan was being inducted too. We had never seen each other naked and I thought that would be special and I just assumed that, once we got naked together, we'd move on to sex. I'm glad that Dylan saw me naked, but I like anyone seeing me naked. But, I, well, I just wasn't that impressed with him. He didn't handle being stripped anywhere near as well as you did Dad or you Mr. Jeffries. We talked about sex while we were at the party, but, once I was standing naked in front of him, I wasn't anywhere near as excited about sex with him as I thought I'd be. I'm still a virgin. Vibrators don't count, right?"