The Photo Shop - Helping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy kissed his wife goodnight, and they got into the Volvo, Luna still wearing her store 'uniform'.

"I need one stop, though," Luna said, texting.

"Where? Why?"

"Go into the city square. I'll show you."

"That's not really on our way," Sammy complained.

"Just... please. The city square. I'll show you."

Even when they pulled up at the library steps, the same place Sammy had picked Chrissy up from the last time they met, he didn't click that the stop involved her until he saw Chrissy standing with a bag at the place Luna directed him to park.

"What the...," Sammy gasped.

"Surprise!" Luna grinned, jumping out and opening the back door for Chrissy. Luna closed it and got back into the front.

"What's going on?" Sammy asked genuinely confused.

"Chrissy and I ran into each other and she said she wanted a night with you. So I managed to get you out."

Sammy was dumbfounded. What did that mean?

"How do you guys even know each other?"

"I was at her shoot," Luna simply said.

"I know, but...," Sammy stammered.

"Drive," Luna told him. "Let's go."

"Where?"

"The hotel!" Luna laughed. "Come on Sammy, old man, get your act together. Tonight you get a two-for-one deal, although our ages added together don't even reach yours."

"You're both coming? To stay at the Northern? Overnight?"

"Yeah," Luna confirmed. "You are going to fuck both of us."

Sammy looked back at Christina who shrugged. "It was either with her or not come. The only choice she gave me."

"Being with me and staying close to the shoot site was the only way to get you out tonight, right?" Luna defended using the story she had given Chrissy. "It worked, right? And at short notice."

There was no point to get too complicated in explaining everything in detail to Chrissy, Luna told Sammy with her eyes. He nodded, silently understanding.

"I only booked for two," Sammy thought out loud.

"They won't care if Chrissy walks in. People are allowed to visit your room, right?"

"I guess so."

Sammy drove and mostly those two girls talked about study and the town and Chrissy's boyfriend, and she even opened up to Luna about the gangbang she'd had when she was given drugs that one night. Sammy was in a spin. He'd never had two girls. It was the last thing in the world he had been expecting.

The Northern was a proper city hotel in the next town along the highway to the mountains. Sammy didn't know the place personally, only by recommendation. The Bradford was full at such short notice, and this was the next best thing. There was no early check-in or late check-out this time, but regular check-out was midday, plenty of time given they needed to source a site for the photoshoot the next day. Both Luna and Chrissy hung back in the foyer as the concierge took his car keys to park the car, and the receptionist gave him the room key. The guy looked at the two girls curiously but said nothing.

Sammy followed the two girls out of the lift and along the long hall. He shuddered involuntarily. How did this happen? The two of them were so different. Luna was a stylish brunette in a pleated skirt and crop-top, and Christina was petite and blonde in jeans and a loose purple t-shirt. Were they really both going to unwrap and serve themselves to him?

"Who are you going to fuck first?" Luna asked, setting her bag on the bench by the door.

"Both of you get undressed," Sammy said, trying to be the mature adult and take control. "Let's get you both naked first."

The room was large and bright, but standard in shape and layout. No suites had been available, just a king room. At least the bathroom was huge and the walk-in shower was plenty big enough for three. They each undressed, and for an awkward moment, the three of them stood naked, uncertain of the next move.

"Wow," Sammy grinned. "This is not what I expected tonight. Come, let me kiss you."

Standing in the open space of the room, Sammy put an arm around each naked girl. His mouth went to Chrissy's and Luna kissed his neck. He felt one girl tug his cock as the other squeezed his balls. He tenderly held the ass of both of them. Sammy did his best to kiss and show affection to both girls -- and they seemed happy with their share.

"I still don't quite get it," Sammy said after their initial burst of intimacy had been sated. "How did each of you know the other one wanted to spend the night with me?"

"Chrissy told me in secret that she'd asked you to have sex," Luna explained, "And I told her that you'd privately helped me practice being undressed and posing for a naked photoshoot that I'm getting paid a fortune to do. Easy, huh!"

Sammy looked at Christina. It seemed Luna didn't know he and Chrissy had actually fucked twice already. And he doubted Luna had admitted she had been a virgin before their 'practice'.

"So?" Luna asked. "Do you like her body?"

"Love it," Sammy said genuinely. "I love the tiny blonde muff, gorgeous tits. Turn, let me see your ass properly?"

Chrissy smiled, turning and showing him the ass that he'd already spurted his cum into not so long ago.

"Are you going to fuck me in the ass?" Chrissy asked.

"I don't know. Do you like it there?"

"I've only had it there once," Chrissy shrugged. "I'm not really used to it yet."

"Yeah, I can help you, if you want," Sammy smiled. "Luna, you've not been fucked in the ass before, right?"

"I don't want to do that," she flat-out said.

"You've kissed a girl before, though, right?"

Luna blushed. "Yes."

"Show Chrissy how?" Sammy asked, taking both of their hands and leading them up onto the huge bed. "Chrissy, on your back. Luna, you come down and kiss her."

Sammy crawled between Christina's thighs and buried his face into her gorgeous pussy, drinking from her. His tongue probed outside and in. He could see Luna gingerly kissing the lips of the girl he was sucking. They were nervous and delicate in their intimacy, it was beautiful.

"It's okay, I'm not really a lesbian," Luna told her as they touched tongues.

"Me either," Chrissy assured her. "Not usually."

Nevertheless, they did as Sammy directed, kissing lips passionately and taking turns in sucking the neck, shoulders, and breasts of the other. Sammy was painfully hard as he watched them do as he asked, both girls expanding their sexual horizons right before his eyes. Sammy struck his cock up Luna from behind as she leaned over Chrissy sucking and kissing her stomach and tits. It took every fiber of his will not to cum at the sight of it. When he swapped Chrissy and Luna over, he made Chrissy suck and finger Luna's vagina as he fucked Chrissy senselessly from behind. He tried as hard as he could not to cum, he tried to keep them going, they were on such a roll, but it was too much. Luna was writhing from Chrissy's mouth gnawing her clit. The slop-slop-slop of the fingering Chrissy gave her was whistling to his sperm, beckoning it from his body. Of course, it was madness to cum in Chrissy when Luna was right there with a device protecting her womb -- but it was too late. It was upon him. Like a premature ejaculating teenager, Sammy lost his cum inside the unprotected pussy of an eighteen-year-old girl.

"Holy fucking shit, I love your cunt. Fuck that feels good," Sammy yelled out as he held her rear to his pelvis and sprayed violently into her womb. He dropped to his side, still connected with Chrissy so she turned with him, breaking her grip on Luna's vagina. At Sammy's beckoning, Luna crawled down the bed and lay next to them, leaving Chrissy as the meat in their sandwich.

"Kiss her," Sammy said gently, and Luna sucked her own juices from Chrissy's lips and tongue. Lund reached down between Christina's legs and squeezed Sammy's balls, feeling how different they were empty. For a time they lay silently, touching each other gently and recovering from their first sexual encounter as a triple.

"Have you sucked pussy before?" Sammy asked Chrissy, suspecting she had. No way would a complete rookie do what she had just done to Luna so easily without experience.

"I had to. I'm not lesbian I swear. Not naturally."

"What does that mean?"

"My boyfriend... his best friend. That guy has a girlfriend, too. When they're drunk, they like watching us two do stuff."

"Holy shit," Sammy said.

"It's not a lot, really, I promise. Usually, it's just kissing. It's just for fun."

"Their fun or your fun?" Sammy asked.

"Theirs!" Chrissy assured him.

"Sounds like a good idea that you and that guy are going in different directions. The guy doesn't sound like a very good boyfriend."

"I know our moves are coming, so it doesn't seem worth having a fight over things he wants me to do. No point to have some messy break-up when we're both about to move away. So I just do what he wants me to do. I think he knows it, though, you know? He keeps getting me to do stupider and stupider things."

"What stupid things?" Luna asked.

"Just, little things. He made me umpire basketball with no panties on under that skirt this morning. All those dads are there, he thinks it's funny when they catch on, and he's not even there to see it."

"Wow, at the coffee shop this morning you had no underwear on?"

"No panties."

"That is kind of cute," Sammy laughed.

Sammy's penis finally shrank and fell out of Christina. Luna shuffled down to lick and suck him clean as Chrissy shuffled off to the bathroom holding between her legs to stop the leakage.

"I can't believe you tricked me into this," Sammy whispered to Luna out of Chrissy's earshot.

"You look like you enjoyed it, though," she smiled.

"Don't you feel bad, watching me do that to someone else? I thought you and I were...?"

"In love?" Luna asked.

Sammy nodded.

"Doesn't this make you feel rotten?" he asked.

"You are going to watch me fuck some other guy next weekend. So now I get to watch you fuck some other girl, too. It's only fair."

"That's why you did this?" he frowned.

"Not really," Luna admitted. "She said you'd promised, but you hadn't kept that promise. I felt bad for her. I wanted to help."

"You should have asked first."

"Why, you would have said no."

"Exactly."

Christina came bounding out of the bathroom.

"That was a lot!" she exclaimed. "So much cum ran out. Unbelievable how much there was."

"Do you girls want a shower before dinner, or after dinner?" Sammy asked.

"Aren't you going to fuck me first?" Luna pouted. "I need practice, right?"

"Okay! Five minutes rest first. I'm an old man remember."

"You should have held your cum for me," Luna complained.

"How could I? She's sucking your cunt. I've never seen that, not live, a girl sucking another girl's cunt."

"So what you're saying is... if we do it again, it will get you hard?"

"Oh, Luna, you can try!" Sammy laughed.

Luna smiled. She lay back and let Chrissy go down on her again. It worked, Sammy got instantly rock hard. How could he not, watching a gorgeous teen suck the shaved cunt of another? He brushed Chrissy aside and Luna got pounded.

"Just as you wanted," Sammy said, slamming his pelvis against her pussy mound.

"Fuck me!" Luna growled, arching her back and wrapping her legs around him.

And so the evening went on. They only just made dinner before the kitchen closed, and they didn't linger. All of them were eager to return to the room quickly, to get their clothes back off and entangle. And it wasn't just about fucking -- all three of them kissed intimately. They felt warm and safe and sexual in each other's embrace.

As exhausted as they were, it wasn't easy to sleep for Chrissy and Luna. If you've not slept in a bed with another person regularly, then any little movement can unsettle you. Having three in the bed made it even worse, especially for Luna in the middle.

"You're awake?" Chrissy whispered.

"Uh-huh," Luna replied quietly.

"I'm still on edge," Chrissy said. "I can't sleep. I'm still wet, I still want sex."

"Really?"

"Can I touch you?" Chrissy asked nervously.

"Ah..."

"Just for a little bit," Chrissy promised. Luna didn't stop her from reaching between her legs.

"Oh my god," Luna groaned as two girl fingers pushed along her slit and then into her vagina. She instinctively reached for Chrissy's breast and squeezed. They kissed as they played with each other.

"Are we lesbians?" Luna asked.

"Finger me. Please," Chrissy begged, grabbing Luna's hand and pulling it between her thighs. Luna did to Chrissy the things she liked having done to her. If Sammy only knew what he was missing. As quietly as she could, Chrissy twisted, squirmed, and finally shuddered at the fingers up her cunt and playing on her clit. She tongued Luna's mouth to muffle her groans of satisfaction.

"Can we have sleepovers?" Chrissy panted. "You do that better than any boy."

"I know where to touch, I have one too, right?" Luna said, kissing her face and ears.

"Can I do that to you? Can I get you to cum?"

"Suck me again?" Luna whispered.

"Let's go to the shower?" Chrissy suggested.

The two held hands and they walked from the bed to the bathroom, closing the door and falling into a loving embrace and kiss.

"Oh god, look at us," Luna said, eyeing the mirror. Chrissy watched herself squeeze Luna's tits.

"You have amazing breasts, I'm so jealous," she said, taking a moment to appreciate them before taking one into her mouth.

"Oh, do my cunt," Luna pleaded, finding herself getting used to the dirty language Sammy used when he screwed her.

"Sit on the bench," Chrissy told her, laying a towel so it wasn't cold, then kneeling and holding her legs apart.

"How many times have you done this?" Luna groaned appreciatively as Chrissy's tongue went to work. "You're so good."

"Only a few times. And never like this, not voluntarily."

Chrissy sucked and licked and fingered, drinking Luna's juice as it poured into her mouth.

"I love it!" Luna squealed. It was what she had hoped for and more. "Oh, shit, Christ, I can't believe I'm actually a lesbian."

"Bi-sexual," Chrissy corrected her, standing and kissing her lips, sharing Luna's own juice with her. "We still like cock, yeah?"

Luna nodded and smiled, licking her slop from that beautiful teen blonde. They showered to wash themselves of saliva and vagina. They kissed and embraced more gently than they did with boys in the shower.

"It's nice having sex with you," Luna whispered. "You better come stay at my place these holidays."

"Sleepover," Chrissy grinned.

"Mmm," Luna smiled back.

Sated, this time both of them slept soundly - until Luna was woken by an erection pushing up her from behind.

"We need to hurry," Sammy said as he fucked her. "It's nine-thirty. We slept late."

Chrissy was still fast asleep, cuddled in close to Luna.

"Are we going to drop her off before we go look for the site?" Sammy asked Luna as he fucked her.

"You want some time alone, right?" Luna said as her body shook from the humping at her. "You want us to fuck by ourselves. Be private and intimate."

"I do," Sammy said. "I'm not sure we'll get too many chances to be alone again. Not for a whole day."

"Yeah, anyway I haven't explained to her it's a sex shoot, she thinks it's just nude. Don't really want her to know that," Luna whispered as the cock drew slowly in and out of her. "You better cum. We have no time, right?"

"It's okay, I can cum in you later. Are you stretched enough? I feel like we haven't fucked as much as we were meant to."

"I feel big enough. Don't you think?"

"Sue will ask if I fisted you."

"Do people really do that? Can a whole hand really fit?"

"If a baby can come out, a hand can fit in," was Sammy's logic. "Get Chrissy to try it on you?"

"I don't want her to know why."

"She doesn't have to."

She could try, but not today, thought Luna. She didn't want Sammy to know that Christina and she planned to meet up again, that they would have sex with each other again, in private.

"Not now," Luna said. "We need to get up. You really don't want to cum in me first?"

"Later, later," Sammy said sliding out of her and getting out of bed. Sammy had planned to ass-fuck the blonde in the morning, to send Chrissy home with cum in her ass again, but there was no time. It was a shame for him to see those two gorgeous teens put their clothes back on to leave. They were so beautiful naked, it was tragic to see them dressed for a late breakfast in the normal world. But into it they went - at least until they were in the car, where Luna took her pants off again. As it turned out, they dropped Chrissy at St Michael's Catholic Church, just in time for eleven o'clock mass.

"I wasn't expecting she was a church-goer," Sammy said quietly as Chrissy walked up the path to the front door. "Sitting in Sunday mass with sperm swimming around your cunt."

"No," Luna shrugged, equally surprised. "So where are we going?"

"I have an idea," Sammy smiled, reaching over to finger her bare clit. "And it's weather resistant. Today is a gorgeous day, but who knows next week right?"

"It's going to be hot today, for sure."

"Take your top off?" Sammy asked. "We're heading out of town, would be nice to have the full set of Luna Roche nudity."

Luna smiled and pulled her top up and off, sitting bare naked in Sammy's car, back to the door until they got out of town.

They drove forty-five minutes west through the countryside before turning down a track with a sign that said 'Wally Housebouts'.

"What is this place?" Luna asked looking around.

"Upmarket weekender houseboat hire. Buddy of mine used to own it before a chain took it over. Boats go out along the river Friday afternoon, and have come back before sunset on Sunday."

"It's beautiful here," Luna said. "Who does all these gardens?"

"It's like driving into a golf course, it has to look well maintained to charge top-dollar for the boats."

"But where are we going to do it here?" Luna frowned. "There will be people everywhere."

"Why do you say that?" Sammy smiled.

"Look at all the cars!"

"Yes... and where are all the people from those cars right now?"

"Ah," Luna nodded. "On houseboats."

"Until sunset," Sammy said. "At least until late afternoon. With the prices these guys charge, you don't want to be dropping it off early. All these parking spots have security cameras, look. But let me show you what's down the end."

They parked and got out. Luna put her shorts on, but with no one around, she left her top in the car. Sammy sighed at the sight of her walking along with sunshine on her gorgeous tits - he would miss those days tremendously. They walked along a wide manicured path with trees on one side and the river on the other until it ended at a broad lawned area surrounded by trees. In the far corner was a large wooden rotunda with latticed fencing.

"This is beautiful," Luna said, "Why is no one using this space?"

"It's all about the look, right? Functionality is not the priority. No one has to use it, they just need to say it's beautiful like you just said as they walk onto their boat or motor past."

"Can we go see?" Luna asked.

They held hands walking over the grass. There were tiny flowers in parts of the lawn, so bees buzzed and butterflies flitted.

"It would be nice if the weather held like this for the shoot," Sammy said. "But if it doesn't, there's a roof to be had. Fucking in the rain could look good, too."

"Sounds cold," Luna.

"Not this time of year. Summer showers aren't cold. It will be good either way."

The rotunda was actually an octagon, wooden with open sides and a steep pointed roof. It was wide, with lots of space inside. Bench seats were built against lattice fencing on seven of the eight sides. The rotunda was white-washed and clean on the outside, but the inside was less cared for. It didn't look like anyone had used it for years.