The Photographer Ch. 06

Story Info
Husband watches gorgeous wife get gangbanged.
1.7k words
4.36
179.6k
30

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers

After Becca's last session, with the gangrape and her own forced (if pleasurable) involvement, she wasn't sure if she wanted to take any more clients. But Chelsea kept pressuring her to at least finish the ones that she'd already lined up. There were ten more sessions already scheduled and she'd finally agreed to do just those, but then she was going to be done. Yeah, the money was good... but she felt uneasy about the feelings that often followed the sessions. Mostly about her own horniness during the situations and the lingering aftereffects.

This one wouldn't be too bad. It was similar to some of the previous sessions; a man wanted to bring in his wife and watch her have sex with multiple partners. The main differences were that he would not be having sex with anyone else while watching and the sex was going to be completely consensual despite the fact that it was a group. A few months ago Becca would have professed herself completely unaware of why anyone would want to watch their partner having sex with someone else. Now, having been the outside observer to several varied sessions, she could understand a little of the allure. After all, it turned her on immensely to watch, who says it wouldn't turn on others?

But this time she wasn't going to be involved. Not at all. No matter how hot looking at the pictures of Margaret licking her pussy made her.

************************************

It seemed like the whole room was filled with men, men everywhere - naked men everywhere. All of them, all ten of them, were intent on the woman in the middle who was sandwiched onto three thrusting cocks. Her name was Lisa and she was stunning. Curly auburn hair that caressed creamy shoulders, a large pair of firm 34D breasts with perfect pink nipples, light brown eyes surrounded by heavy lashes, and long supple legs that led to a heart-shaped ass. Walking around in a light, blue silky teddy, the blonde photographer felt a little jealous that she wasn't getting any attention at all. In fact, the men were barely eyeing her scantily clad form as they all concentrated on the auburn beauty in their midst.

Sluttishly, she reached out a hand, grasping another cock and pulling it towards her, pumping it with her fist as she held it tight. Becca marveled at the woman's resources, not to mention her attention for such things. She was bouncing on two cocks with another pressing down her throat and she still wanted to please another man!

*click*

She spared a glance for Lisa's husband, Vernon, a pleasant man of medium build. Right now his blue eyes were sparkling and intent on the erotic picture of his wife getting royally fucked by a group of strangers. His dick was tightly gripped in his hand and he massaged his balls with the other, pleasuring himself while he watched.

*click*

The man in Lisa's mouth came and he pulled away, his cum sliding down her chin. As the horny housewife pulled the man in her hand towards her mouth she also looked at her husband, "OOOOhhh... Vernon, they're fucking me so good... can you see them? They're fucking me soo goood!!!!!!!!" Acting the insatiable slut she pulled the dick before her into her mouth, slobbering over its length as it pressed its way down her throat.

*click*

"That's right!" her husband encouraged, like a cheerleader on the sidelines, "Swallow that dick Lisa! You dirty whore!!! You dirty whore of a wife!!! You're getting fucked in front of your husband you slut!" As he berated her in a tone that belied his words, lust practically dripping from his voice, the woman began cumming, "YES LISA!!! CUM ON THEIR COCKS!!! CUM ON THEIR COCKS YOU FILTHY WHORE!!!! YOU FILTHY ADULTEROUS WHORE!!!!" Her auburn hair was swaying as she jerked and convulsed, the men in her lower holes groaning their pleasure at her grasping pussy and cunt. The one in her ass pulled out, and another took his place while she continued to cum.

*click*

Off to the right Vernon groaned and started cumming, white creaminess spurting from the engorged head of his cock while he watched the second man enter her ass. The cum fell to the floor in front of him, thick ropey strands laying the pattern of his lust.

*click*

Becca felt the insatiable urge to play with herself as the men continued to fuck Lisa, never giving her a moment's rest. This was much more intense than even last week's gang-"rape", so many men just continuously pumping the woman's body. She was orgasming constantly, crying out as she rode dick after dick. There were at least two cocks thrusting into her at all times, and once she even managed to pleasure five men as she reached out both her hands to hard dicks on either side of her while taking it in all of her available holes.

*click*

The assault seemed to continue forever, there were so many men that by the time all of them were fucked the first round of guys was ready to go again. Lisa seemed insatiable, constantly grasping out for more cock, slurping soft ones into her mouth to encourage them to hardness. In front of Vernon there was a second load of cum placed on the floor, crisscrossing with the first.

*click*

It was so hard not to slide her fingers into her pussy, just for a quick feel... but there were far too many people in the room. One thing she did not want while there were this many naked men around was to be caught playing with herself. Not that it didn't seem like Lisa would be able to take care of their needs quite adeptly. The woman's pussy and ass were gaping constantly now, thick globs of cum leaking from her holes, stickiness covered her formerly perfect breasts and the round globes of her ass. It was in her hair, on her cheeks, her back, dripping down her legs... and still she spread her thighs wide - showing her raw reddened pussy - begging for more as her husband yelled at her that she was a dirty cumslut.

*click*

Two of the guys got the bright idea to see how far they could stretch her pussy out. One of them got beneath her and pressed his dick into her cunt, sliding her body down onto him. It seemed a familiar position as her breasts swayed above him, until the guy kneeling behind her began to force his cock into - not her ass - but her pussy. Right alongside the cock that was already firmly lodged in it.

Becca gasped in shock as the second man's dick began to press its way in, watching the dirty housewife scream her ecstatic pain... it didn't seem possible... but the head of his cock was already inside... numbly, she took the picture.

*click*

"YOU DIRTY WHORE!!!!!!" her husband was yelling again, his dick standing at attention with the vision of further abuse being heaped upon his beautiful wife, "YOU'VE GOT TWO COCKS IN YOUR SLUTTY PUSSY! TWO COCKS YOU WHORE! YOUR CUNT'S SO STRETCHED I DON'T KNOW HOW ANYONE GETS ANY PLEASURE FROM IT!" getting up from his chair he knelt in front of his wife's face, ignoring her agonized moans as he continued to yell at her. Contrary to his ugly words, she seemed to be quite content with the verbal abuse, and he was still fisting his hard-on frantically.

*click*

The second dick was halfway in, Becca though she would faint. She'd never even thought about this possibility - never thought it WAS possible!

*click*

It took about five minutes for the entire procedure, but the slutty housewife soon had two cocks in her pussy hole, stretching it to its widest yet. Her agonized groans filled the room as her husband came around behind her to get a better look at this marvel.

*click*

The two men started thrusting, motivated onward by the husband's demands that they punish his wife's slutty pussy, that they tear it up. Right along with his demands were her own entreaties, shrieking that they fuck her harder, stretch her open. Another man knelt in front of her, shoving his partially hard dick into her mouth as he reached down to tug on those pert nipples.

*click*

Despite the pain that the two cocks must have caused her, Lisa came again as they pumped in and out of her, and the two men stopped thrusting and moaned. Becca realized that the tightness of their confines must have meant that when Lisa orgasmed and clenched down, that they would have trouble moving from the firm grip of a pussy that had formerly looked very tight.

*click*

When the two men pulled out a gush of cum followed, leaving the hole wide and gaping. Becca gasped even as she took the picture.

*click*

It appeared that that was to be the last... none of the other men looked to be up for another round.

But then Vernon stepped behind his wife.

Shoving his dick into her gaping pussy, he started yelling at her for being such a slut that her pussy was too stretched out to bring her husband pleasure. Slamming her body so that she had to brace herself with her forearms, he fucked her pussy hard. Chances were she was so sloppy and stretched down there that he really couldn't feel very much.

*click*

As the gorgeous woman, covered with cum, continued to brace herself against her husband's assault, he pulled out of her stretched pussy and pressed into her ass. The housewife groaned as her asshole was stretched open yet again. Sore and swollen looking, it had to hurt now that another cock was invading its much tighter space. Becca could only feel relief that no one had wanted to try to stretch that small area with two large pieces of meat... but she wondered if Lisa felt relief or regret.

*click*

Vernon bellowed his climax, unloading the umpteenth - and final - load of cum into his wife's backside.

*click*

Afterwards, Becca offered her shower for the couple to clean up, but they declined. Vernon wrapped his wife in a trench coat, still covered in cum, and they walked out the door, murmuring words of love and adoration to each other.

Becca just ran back to her bedroom to grab her vibrator.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading! Please don't forget to vote and/or leave feedback for me!

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers