The Photographer Ch. 07

Story Info
He shares his step-daughter with his brother.
2.3k words
4.53
178k
38

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers

Although Becca was almost never comfortable with the desires and fantasies that people came to her studio with, this one really made her stomach turn. She yelled at Chelsea, but her friend insisted that it was entirely consensual and that it wasn't illegal at all... after all, they weren't actually related by blood.

When Mr. Chris Watson brought in his stepdaughter Pearl, Becca could almost understand why he wanted to sleep with her, despite the taboo. It was a complicated situation. Chris had married Pearl's mother, helped to raise the girl and they'd had a rather close (if not always totally platonic) relationship. Now he and Pearl's mother were getting a divorce, the girl had just turned 18 but was unlikely to see him again as she would be leaving for college and he was moving to get as far away from her mother as possible. But first, they wanted a documented session with Becca of them together - and not just them but also Chris' brother, Pearl's step-uncle Richard. Apparently the Pearl had no problem with this, in fact wanted it quite a lot.

But Becca still felt a little queasy, although she tried to show no judgment on her face as the girl stood between the two older men, passionately kissing the man she still referred to as "Daddy".

*click*

She had long brown hair which was done into two pony-tails, making her look several years younger than she really was. The short height of 5'3" didn't help make her look any older, even though her step-father and uncle were both a little under six feet.

Richard was rolling her t-shirt up over her young, 32B breasts. They were small but perky, just enough for him to really get his hands on, and he tugged on her very long nipples before continuing to pull her shirt up. Pearl moaned into her step-father's mouth when her nipples were tugged.

*click*

Their mouths had to pull away just long enough for Richard to get her shirt over her head and then she was pressing against her step-father again, her barely budded breasts rubbing against the fabric of his shirt. Behind her, her uncle lustfully looked over the smooth flesh of her back, running his fingertips down from her shoulders to the waistband of her short skirt.

*click*

Pulling the skirt off her body, it became apparent that the girl shaved her pussy mound completely. With her small breasts, the pony-tails and shaved mound the girl looked barely 14 rather than the 18 years she really was. Becca couldn't help but feel a little turned on at the appearance of multiple taboos... it was so wrong... but in some ways that just made it even more hot.

*click*

Now Richard started hurriedly undressing himself. The 5'9" slightly balding man with light brown hair was also in possession of love handles and a little bit of a flabby belly. Seeing his hard dick pressing against the ass cheeks of such a young and innocent looking girl was incredibly erotic even as it was slightly disgusting.

*click*

Pulling her mouth away from her step-father, Pearl turned and looked with wide eyes over her step-uncle's bare form, "Oh Uncle Richard!" she said, "You have such a treat for me!!!" and stepped up to begin kissing him, his dick pressing against her young stomach.

*click*

Watching them kiss, Chris started to divest himself of his own clothing. He was in about the same shape as his brother, with the same body type, but all of his pubic hair had been shaved while Richard sported a trimmed bush around his hard dick. Fisting his cock, Chris pushed it between his step-daughters ass cheeks, running it up and down between her firm globes.

*click*

Pearl leaned away from her uncle, looking over her shoulder, "Ohh... Daddy..." that made Becca's stomach turn a little... but her pussy also did a little flip. The girl started kissing her step-father, rubbing her ass back against him as her uncle lowered his mouth to her long nipples.

*click*

Moaning, the young girl arched her breasts out for more treatment, and as her uncle kissed and suckled on the pencil-eraser like nipples, her step-father reached his hand down her body to touch her pink, smooth pussy.

"OH DADDY...." her eyes were half-lidded as his fingers slid between the soft folds.

*click*

Becca could feel her own pussy starting to get wet. Even ignoring the incestuous nature of this session, the fact that this young and beautiful, innocent looking girl was right now moving her body sensuously between these two older men - who weren't bad looking... but still, much older and not that great looking either - well it was just all a turn on. Despite the nature of what was happening. There was just something so erotic about the youth of the girl against the age of the men, the beauty of her body against their imperfections. It was fucking hot is what it was... and even hearing Pearl call her step-father "Daddy" made it hotter.

"MMMM... be good baby girl... you feel so good..." Chris pulled his fingers from her pussy, reaching up to slide them between her lips where she sucked all the juices from his fingers.

*click*

As Chris' hand left her pussy, his brother's mouth moved to replace it. Kneeling before the girl, Richard pressed her thighs a little further open with his hands, sliding his tongue into her soft wetness to drink up the sweet juices that were collecting there.

*click*

Moaning, Pearl leaned back against her step-father, her hands on her uncle's head to brace herself as he started sucking at her pussy even more energetically. Pulling on her long nipples, Chris made her back arch as he pinched and tugged them far away from her body.

*click*

"OHHHH... Uncle Richard!!!!!! You're licking my pussy!!!! Ohhh!!!!!!! It feels so good Uncle Richard, don't stop!!!!!!" The girl was gyrating on top of her, pressing his mouth further and further into her young pussy.

*click*

Chris squeezed her small breasts in his hands, using his forefinger and thumb to pinch her nipples at the same time, rolling them on her chest. Pearl had her head thrown back, leaning against her stepfather's shoulder as her uncle ate her out, moaning in ecstasy.

*click*

As Richard slid two fingers into her sopping hole, Pearl started to convulse, fingers clutching at his sparse hair and crying out that she was cumming.

"OH GOD UNCLE RICHARD!!!!!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!!!!!!!!!"

*click*

Flushed, the pretty brunette smiled down at her uncle, releasing his head from her hands as Chris kissed the nape of her neck, still playing with her breasts.

*click*

"Thanks Uncle Richard!" she said, pursing her lips prettily at him.

"Anytime beautiful," he grinned as he got to his feet, "Any thoughts on returning the favor?!"

"Ooooh!!!" dark brown eyes lit up gleefully, "I thought you would never ask!"

Two pony-tails hung down on either side of her as she bent straight forward, pressing her delectable ass into her stepfather and grasping her uncle's cock with one hand. Holding it firmly at its base, she began licking and sucking at it like it was a favorite lollipop, her uncle grasped each of her ponytails.

"Mmmm... gotta love handle bars!" he grinned at his brother.

*click*'

Behind her, Chris began sliding his dick up and down his step-daughter's extremely wet pussy, slicking it up for entry.

Pearl turned to look at him, still fisting her uncle's cock, "Ohhh... put it in Daddy... I want to feel your big dick in me..."

"Be a good niece and suck me," her uncle groaned, using the ponytails to turn her head back around and press her mouth down on his dick. As his dick started to disappear between her pink, pouty lips, his brother's dick began their entrance to the lower portion of her body. Pearl moaned as her step-father's dick entered her.

*click*

With her legs spread wide, bent over and small breasts hanging down, the girl looked like every older man's sexual dream, her innocent face glowing with lust. The two older men started to thrust in and out of her, taking turns so that Chris' thrust would press her mouth onto Richard's dick, and Richard's thrust would push her back onto Chris'. Very soon, she had the entire length of her uncle down her throat and was allowing him to just fuck her face, her own hands were preoccupied on her own body, playing with her small breasts.

*click*

Richard used her ponytails to really force her head back and forth over his length, burying himself in her throat. Behind her, her step-father had a firm grip on her hips and was slamming himself against her heart-shaped ass.

*click*

Watching this family scene Becca wondered a little about her own family... not her father of course... but maybe one or two of her uncles who weren't actually blood related to her... had they ever lusted after her like this? Admittedly, there were some times when she was growing up that she'd tried to tease them sexually... And watching this was turning her on more than she'd ever thought possible.

Both of them men groaned, Chris first and then Richard as Pearl screamed ecstasy around his cock. With two cocks thrust fully into her body the girl was convulsing, her eyes wide in passion as she came again, their cum spewing into her.

*click*

As the two men pulled out of her, they stepped back to watch. Smiling seductively, Pearl sat down and then lay back on the floor, spreading her legs wide. Licking her lips at her uncle, she reached one hand down to her pink pussy where a little stream of white cum was visible.

"Mmmm... that was nice..." the two men watched as she pressed two fingers into her pussy hole, drawing out a scoop of her stepfather's cum. Both of them were watching avidly as she brought the white creaminess up towards her mouth.

*click*

"Mmmm... you taste good Daddy," the little vixen smiled, reaching down for another scoop of cum from her pussy.

*click*

Three scoops later she was done. Getting onto her knees she pulled her stepfather to her and began licking her own juices off his groin, making sure to suck his balls into her mouth.

*click*

Richard began playing with himself, watching as his brother's dick started to swell in his niece's hungry mouth. Bobbing her head, the insatiable girl reached her fingers down to begin playing with her pussy while she sucked.

*click*

Her uncle was soon hard again from watching, and he tapped his niece on the shoulder, laying down so that she could mount him.

"Ooh... Uncle Richard... you're ready already?!" the excited girl pulled her mouth off her stepfathers dick, "Don't worry Daddy, I'm sure you'll be ready soon too!" Smiling at her stepfather, she straddled her uncle's lap and then looked down at him as she lowered her body onto his waiting cock. The older man groaned as he slide into that wet, warm haven.

*click*

Pearl started fucking him with abandon, her little breasts jiggling merrily on her chest as her stepfather stared at her lustfully, stepping forward to press his dick back into that open mouth. The girl moaned, eyes wide and excited as she rode her uncle, sucking her stepfather's dick down her throat. He moaned as her rippling throat muscles played over his length.

*click*

Becca watched hungrily as the cocks disappeared into her holes, continuing to snap pictures of this lustful scene. Once again, she found herself wishing that she was the one with her pussy and mouth being filled. And then Chris stepped around to his step-daughter's backside, caressing the firm curves of her ass, and she slowed her movements on his brother.

"Oh... yes Daddy! Put your cock in my asshole!!!! I've never had a cock there before!!!" Chris moaned in lust at the innocent look on his stepdaughter's face as he pushed the head of his cock against her asshole.

*click*

"Ohhhh... it hurts Daddy..." indeed, her face was agonized as his dick inched into her tight backdoor.

*click*

"Be good little girl," he told her, panting a little as he plundered her virgin ass, his entire length sliding slowly in, "it'll start feeling good soon."

The pretty girl photographing felt another stab of envy as Pearl was sandwiched between the two men... out of all the things she'd seen in her studio this was the one she was the most curious about. Even though she'd never had anything in her ass... neither had Pearl and she seemed to be enjoying it now that her stepfather was dragging his dick back out of her deflowered hole, before thrusting back in hard. Pearl groaned, her face a mixture of discomfort and lust.

*click*

Pumping her young body hard, the two men were in heaven, completely embedded in her tight holes. It seemed as though Pearl was enjoying it immensely too, her moans were filled with "Oh Daddy..." and "Uncle Richard...". She seemed to get special pleasure out of emphasizing their relationship to her, liking the fact that this was taboo and dirty. Of course, some of the other things she was moaning were just as dirty, talking about how good their cocks felt, begging them to fuck her harder.

After so many sessions of people having sex, Becca was getting good at reading faces and she could tell that neither man was going to last long. Both of them were picking up the pace, slamming their cocks into Pearl's body in unison so that she shrieked with pleasure.

*click*

Becca's pussy tingled with envy as the pretty, young brunette started cumming loudly, jerking in between the two men. They in turn groaned loudly and thrust a few last times before holding her body hard, releasing their second loads into her tight holes. Pearl continued to orgasm throughout their own climaxes.

*click*

* * * * *

That night, for the first time, Becca tried to fit her vibrator into her ass. She only got it halfway in, the pain shooting through her stretched hole, but as she rubbed her clit with her fingers her orgasm was stronger than ever as the toy buzzed in her tighter hole.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers