The Piano - The Birthday Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny just slowly shook her head in the negative.

"Thank him proper Pen!" Tati looked her way.

I moved back to Penny's side. She looked first at Tatiana then up at me. Then back at Tatiana as Tati spoke.

"Remember from now on dear Penny. He loves you. He loves your touch, the intimacy, the openness and so do I. I as I told you earlier, always remember I share him with you freely." Tati reminded her again trying to set her at ease.

Penny looked up at me as she held my now ballroom grand in her soft hand. She leaned in and kissed the tip of the head. A little soft peck of a kiss and her head moved back but her eyes were still looking closely at what she held in her hand.

"Suck on it for a second. Love it. Run your tongue around the head enjoy the softness of it as you lick it." Tati pushed gently.

Penny glanced her way as she sexily bit her lip again. Her head moved in until her lips touched and softly caressed the smooth tip of my now rock hard concert grand and the small hole at its peak. I felt her tongue push against the hole and then begin to slide around the entire circumference. She pushed a little further and her lips slid over the ridges of my cock and I felt her gently suck.

I had to close my eyes for a second and relish the feeling of those soft young gentle lips. Her other hand began running its fingers under my balls. I felt power drive into my shaft and a solid flexing as the few seconds of her first intimate kiss to my penis came to an end. Her eyes were sparkling, is the only way to explain it. She leaned back and smiled up at me with that incredible girlish grin.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"I love your cock Tony!" she almost whispered back.

"Mmmm... and so do I, but, dinner is getting cold." Tatiana brought us back to reality.

I took my seat. Dinner passed with some very sexy intimate conversation. The topic was me, my likes, my cock, our experiences or hers. Tati gently pushed Penny to find out what her experience with sex and boyfriends in general was. She had given a few hand jobs and even tried sex once but had always felt like she was being pressured by her dates to perform.

"Do you feel like we are pressuring you?" I was truly concerned that we had crossed a boundary and she felt pushed to join us.

"No!" Penny was quick to respond. "I don't! Tatiana and I have talked a lot about boys, dating, sexual openness and how you and she live here. I already knew you don't like to wear clothes!"

Her remark was followed by a bit of a giggle from both of them. But Penny still blushed.

"And," Penny looked right into my eyes, "If you remember, I chose to remove your robe and was more than willing to hold that beautiful cock of yours! Even just a moment ago, the only reason I hesitated to kiss... I really love your cock and how at ease you both are with me here! ...mmm... I guess the reason I hesitated was to make sure Tatiana, you both, really wanted me with you both like this."

How could we not want her with us? What we had talked about at dinner, the way she and Tatiana kissed and how she had just admitted her last hesitation set me completely at ease. Our meal was pretty much over. I stood and offered to move the dishes to the house but Penny rose and helped. I moved closer to her picking up her plate.

"Well Penny?" Tatiana said.

Penny came even closer and went up on tip toes. I sat the plates down and leaned to kiss her. She readily kissed me more deeply than before. I wrapped my arms around her. Her hands slid down me, searched for, found, held and mauled my ever hardening erection and balls. Our tongues met. Her stroking felt incredible! Our kiss broke. We smiled at each other. I let her down the few inches to her feet and began clearing the plates. Penny gathered the glasses and silverware while Tati picked up the other various bowls and serving pieces. We all headed to the kitchen.

"Dessert will be in two parts tonight. I want to do something special for our birthday girl. And we will need you to stay hard for it!" Tati winked. I took the hint and things were put away or in the sink. "But for now, help me would you?"

Penny looked at her with raised eyebrows and a smile, "Ok."

I had moved to the fridge, took a pill and a drink. Tati and Penny cut the cake and brought out the fixings for strawberry short cake, Penny's favorite! With a cake covered in strawberries, sauce and a squirt bottle of whipped cream in hand we returned to the patio. I was directed to the center of the couch and they slid in on either side. I squirted cream on each of their plates and then mine. For a moment we sat in silence watching the sunset and enjoying the desserts. Tati finished first. Her hand quickly found my manhood and began softly rubbing. Penny sat her plate down and her hand found my balls. I ate my last morsel of cake and strawberries. Tati took my plate.

"Would you like a little more whipped cream Pen?" Tati had the can.

Penny looked at her and watched as a squirt from the can was deposited on my cock and began to slide to my balls.

"Oh yes! Thank you!" Came penny's giggling reply.

Penny leaned down and began licking and sucking the cream. She rested against me and I rubbed her back. She took a long time covering me with greedy sucking kisses and licks. When she finished she took the can from Tatiana and asked her the same question. Tati's turn was much like Penny's. Tati was relishing sharing me with Penny. The two kept this up for a few turns until I was fully aching hard and loving the attention! Tati could tell I was close, very close to erupting.

Penny was watching Tati lick the head when she asked, "How much comes out?"

"We can keep this up until it is gone." Tati held up the can.

"No, I mean when he cums, has an orgasm." Penny returned with a smile.

"Oh, well I think we are about to find out! He's close!" Tati told her. "Do you want to watch or taste it?"

"I think watch." Penny's eyes were glued to my flinching cock that pointed to 10:00 o'clock solid, straight and tall.

"Hold his balls in one hand and stroke him with the other." Tati moved back a little.

Penny readily took me in her hands and her hand job started. I watched as she intently watched my cock and stroked. Tati was right, it would not take long. I only lasted a couple of minutes until Penny screeched with glee! I grunted and a long spray of cum shot from my cock into the air above it. Penny stroked faster and immediately the next shot hit her on the forehead! At first she looked shocked then a wicked wonderful nasty smile grew across her face. She let the cum roll down while she went back to pumping and was not disappointed. Another squirt erupted and flew into the air.

"Wow Tati, how much more?" Penny had slowed but the shaft stayed hard.

Tati only said, "Keep pumping Penny dear, there's usually more!"

"Really..." Penny blurted out and the pumping sped up.

I thought I was about done with the first few shots but Penny was determined to get more. She pumped and mauled me until I groaned again. This time not as strong or high but the few blasts brought out her "Wow I never knew!"

"Not all men are the same and even Tony's cum varies in amount and the strength of blast. I just love it and enjoy it no matter what!" Tati was answering her original question.

Both of them moved back to either side of me and cuddled in. The night was darkening. I put my arms around them and hugged them to me. A head rested on each of my shoulders. Tatiana's hand moved and rested on my chest. She leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Love you!" whispered in my ear. Penny's hand rested for a moment on my stomach just above my half hard cock that moved with each heart beat.

It was not long before Penny was tracing and exploring my manhood again. No words were spoken as she ran lightly up the shaft and then circled and caressed the head with her soft touch. Tatiana turned more sideways and kissed my cheek. "Love you even more Tony!" Her hand joined Penny's. I closed my eyes and let a long silence pass as I felt soft kisses to my chest and wonderful hands loving my cock.

I think I may have dozed off for a moment. I opened my eyes not really wanting to spoil the moment broke the silence, "Well Pen, you seem much more comfortable with this now?"

"Yea, I am. It's still really new, a totally new way to be with you, you both. Crazy, but I think I like you better nude." She said with a little giggle.

"Have you thought about it? Now every time you come over I no longer need to cover up or hide. We can all share this more often." I watched her reaction.

"I hadn't thought of that yet!" She looked up grinning at me, then at Tatiana who winked at the thought.

Tati's fingers caressed and tickled, loving my balls! Penny, she couldn't seem to let go of my shaft! Again I closed my eyes and completely lost myself in the incredible wonderful sensations of intimate touch. The sun set as, with a little help and the attention of these two beautiful women, my cock, much harder now, was coming back to life. I wasn't sure what Tati had in mind but my pump was nearly primed.

This time Tatiana broke the silence, "Are you ready for the second part of your dessert Penny?"

Tatiana kissed my cheek again and stood, collected the plates, looked at Penny and said, "Enjoy! Get him rock hard!" Just as she disappeared into the house she looked back at Penny and smiled.

My cock pointed straight, hard and tall. Penny asked me to move over a little. I did. She then curled up on the couch and put her head on my legs. For a moment she gave her full attention to the underside of my cock.

"I like this view, your balls, that shaft!" Penny purred.

Her lips met each ball with a sucking soft kiss. She softly ran her fingers up and down the length. Her finger tips circled each ball, then up and down again. She played with the spot where the head curled up to its little hole. She seemed to love how, as she stroked that small area, my cock would move and flex on its own. My hand rested on her side and I let my fingers enjoy her smooth soft skin.

Her eyes met mine, "Do you want to touch my boobs? I could take off my top."

I heard Tati moving just inside the house.

"Well, you could, but I thought the reason for tonight was for you to get used to me like this. We wanted you to become comfortable with me and enjoy being naturally me!" I returned.

"I know." She said moving in and kissing the spot she had been playing with. "But I feel like, well very comfortable with you now."

Another kiss, my cock was already hard but seemed to stiffen, grow and become even more rigid. She smiled and went back to running those long fingers up and down. Tatiana appeared at the end of the couch and ran her fingers through Penny's hair. I traced the outline of her shorts to where the zipper was pulled down. I looked up at Tati. She only smiled. A finger traced the v made by the open zipper down to her mons, soft, no hair, mmm... and up the other side. Penny breathed in quickly.

"Ok, I think he is hard enough! Let's make your other cup cake and take a few pictures." Tati purred.

Penny laid there looking a little dreamy. "How long is he?" She asked.

"Around 7 and 1/2 inches fully hard like that. But, let's find out for sure!" Tati giggled and went back into the house.

Seconds later she returned with a fabric tape measure. She held one end on the top at the base and the other up.

Penny rolled to her knees between my legs and read out, "7 and 7/8 inches! Let's call it 8!"

I pushed a flex, hard.

"Wow, 8 and a quarter, Tony, you monster!" she exclaimed.

Tati pulled and rolled up the tape. Penny leaned in and excitedly sucked the head into her mouth! Her tongue swirled around and I swear I somehow got stiffer and grew to that full 8 1/4 inches!

She let me out but before she rose I got another kiss to the top of my cock. Penny's tongue swirled around the head and she sucked me in to about half shaft. She moved slowly up and sucking me hard letting her now favorite toy pop from her lips.

Penny stood and looked at Tati, "May I go topless? I mean, well, he's nude and..."

"Do you want to dear?" Tati said as their eyes met.

"Yes..." Penny whispered, "nude even if..."

"Tony?" Tatiana was asking me what I thought.

"It's her birthday and she seems to feel completely comfortable with us now. I don't see why she shouldn't, if that is what she wants." I said.

Tati moved behind Penny. She started to untie the bows on her halter. The bottom strings dropped to her sides but the light top stayed where it was. Tati undid the top bow and Penny held it in place for a moment as she looked at me. Then she moved it away. Her breasts were perfect and much like Tatiana's! They stood out with gentle slops from her chest, full, round and tipped with those most perfect little erect nipples that I had been watching pock against that halter and enjoying all evening.

"WOW! Very beautiful!" I meant the comment.

"Here now me." Tati turned.

Penny turned sideways to me, but made sure I was looking at her and began working on the ties of Tatiana's top. I watched enjoying the view. Penny glanced again in my direction. Her boobs as she liked to call them bounced lightly and swayed with her movements. One more look from Penny towards me and a few seconds later Tatiana was also topless. The two hugged and then kissed, a loving, long, boob smashed together kiss! OMG!

"How about these?" Penny's thumbs were in her shorts and ready to drop them.

"Mmmm, maybe a little later." Tati said, "We have a very special treat for you. Bring him in here. Come on you two, follow me."

Tatiana strutted, yes strutted into the house. Penny looked at me.

"Better follow, looks like she's on a mission!" I said.

I stood and with one hand Penny wrapped her fingers around my cock. With the other she picked up the can of squirt cream. Penny followed Tati into the house tugging me behind her but making sure I was watching her perfect young boobs bounce, sway and lure me along. Me, I couldn't wipe the smile from my face! I couldn't stop thinking: two hot women I love with gorgeous bodies and me with the hard-on of the century! Heaven!

"Here Tony, sit on the counter." Tati instructed me taking the can from Penny and patting the counter.

I was led to the kitchen and told to sit on the counter, resting back on my hands. A quick small jump up, a lean back and my cock pointed straight at the ceiling even though I was at an angle! Once again the 10:00 o'clock rock was on full display like a full concert grand! Penny stood back and watched. But only a moment passed before Tati's plan started with her telling Penny what she needed.

"Pen, pull up the stools and I'll go get the candles! Oh and see if we have any of those cup cake sprinkles in the cupboard!" Tati said as she walked toward the bedroom.

"Do you know what she is up to?" Penny said.

"Not sure, but I have an idea. We experimented with this a couple of times. Don't understand the sprinkles or candles, your birthday? But,if it is what I think it is, what she is up to it is incredibly sexy. Even though I am not sure how much I like it. The other times we tried it, once I got used to it, it felt amazing!" I said staying as cryptic as possible trying not to spoil what I thought Tati's surprise might be..

Penny looked even more puzzled. Success! Tati came back in with the camera bag, a bottle of lube, a thin steel rod and some thin long pink and white candles.

"Keep him hard honey, that's your job!" Tati's lilting voice sounded dangerously sexy.

I spread my legs and Penny moved between them. Her smile gave her away. She liked her job. And commenced rubbing and playing with what had quickly become her favorite toy. Her eyes sparkled but that wicked little grin gave her away. She wasn't just enjoying her birthday she was loving it! Her eyes left mine. Her concentration went directly to my balls, one softly in the fingers of each hand. She looked up and grinned each time my cock moved and twitched.

Tatiana disappeared again but quickly returned tripod in hand. She opened, set it down and hit the remote switch that closed the curtains. The room began to darken but Tati had the remote and the lights came on. She kept them only bright enough to give a warm soft glow over the counter that illuminated Penny and I. Penny's breasts, sorry, boobs, bounced a little and swayed as she completely enjoyed my balls! She watched me watching them and softly shook them. She was absolutely perfect!

Penny loved knowing I loved her boobs but her main attention was on me. Occasionally she ran soft feathery fingers up and down my shaft but mostly she loved how my balls felt and how they moved in their soft bag, as she called it. She was so tender I loved everything she did! Tati's hand appeared on my knee. She watched her young protégée gently pulling, rolling and exploring the balls in their smooth hairless sack.

"It's so sexy, so, I don't know, so nice to just freely touch and well enjoy it without feeling it forced on me." Penny was at ease.

"It is wonderful isn't it Pen?" Tati agreed with her.

"Yea, so nice." Penny was softly still rolling and playing with my balls.

"You know you don't have to stop with touch now, don't you?" answered Tati's soft voice. "He may not be coated with whipped cream now, but kiss him, lick him, suck on that beautiful hard rod. Do anything you want. Show him how much you like your birthday!"

Penny lowered her lips and kissed the tip while cupping those precious balls! She licked and kissed her way down the shaft. She nuzzled in close and showed me how amazing her soft kisses felt on those balls! Pre-cum had started to flow and knowing its sweet flavor she was back up licking and swirling her tongue around my cock's head greedily collecting all if it. Tati moved her long beautiful blond hair to one side so she could see, so I could see her engulf me.

More pre-cum ran out of the hole. My cock was framed by her young boobs on either side. She parted her lips with her eyes locked onto mine slowly, drive you crazy slowly, slid her lips over engulfing the red top, the delicate head and its shiny growing drip of pre-cum. She sucked hollowing her cheeks. Those boobs pressed against my legs. She moved back up letting the head slide back out. She sucked as she kissed it. Then with fire in her eyes, smiled!

"You like it lover?" Tati asked as she planted her passionate wet lips on mine.

Penny lowered a second time letting her mouth take in even more length. She sucked on what she had while pushing her head a little more. One of her hands had gone to my leg. Tati rubbed up and down the other. Penny's head rose and her lips let go with a slurping sucking sound. Then she lowered, further. And again and again, further down the shaft every time! She looked a Tati and with a huge smile softly bit her lip. "Wow!" was all she said.

"Watch," said Tatiana, "he loves this. Lean back further lover."

I leaned back, now resting on my elbows. Penny had moved back, but not far, to watch. Knowing what Tati had in mind I scooted a little closer to the edge of the counter.

"Oh yea, I like!" Penny said.

"Mmmm...perfect lover." Tati was purring. "Look!"

My rock hard cock was now all theirs. My legs spread wide open. Cupping my ball sack and bottom of my cock Tatiana cleared their view.

"Look!" with a finger tracing the path she led Penny's view down from my balls.

"His ass hole?" Penny said.

"Mmm, Hmmm, isn't it cute!" Tati's voice smiled.

"I've never thought of it like that before." Penny returned.

"Oh it is. Every little part of this man is wonderfully beautiful and so nice to play with!" Tati said, "Watch! He loves this!"

Tati licked her finger then placed it in the center and pushed lightly. My anus reacted by getting tighter. Tati giggled. Penny's eyes grew wide. Tati then circled it a few times then began tracing up the hard part of my cock beneath the skin. When her finger reached my balls, she traced around the sack then back down to my anus. Tati lowered her head and slid her tongue up the side of my shaft while tracing between my ass and balls. She traced the path her finger had taken with the tip of her tongue. My cock flexed hard! She traced up leaving a wet line from my little pucker across my balls and up the shaft. After kissing the tip she stepped back.