The Planted Seed Pt. 04

Story Info
Father leaves. Susan reconnects with her cuckold.
1.7k words
4.18
9.3k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

After closing the door a small part of me dreaded having to face Donny, but a larger part told me to get it done and there was no time better than the present. I knew I needed to maintain control and the best way to do so was to treat Donny the way he had grown accustomed to.

"Donny, are you awake? If you are, come out. I'm hungry and I want you to make me breakfast. And Father's gone."

I didn't wait, but returned to the kitchen. Donny joined me a few minutes later. He certainly didn't look like a devastated man, but he did look as tired as I felt. He did put his arms out indicating he wanted a hug which I gladly reciprocated. We stood there and hugged for several minutes. Our embrace was tight.

My mouth against his ear I asked him, "Are you okay?"

He assured me he was.

Pleased with his answer I said, "Good. I want you to be. Looks like you'll be seeing a lot more of Father around our house. Now go and make us breakfast."

He looked at me and before he pressed his mouth against mine said, "I love you."

"I know. I love you too."

We exchanged a nice kiss. I could feel his erection.

"Did you cum last night?" I asked.

"Yes."

"How many times?" I teased.

"I lost track," he answered.

"If you make me a really good breakfast and keep behaving you might get to cum again before you go to work. How does that sound?"

Rather enthusiastically he answered, "That sounds wonderful."

I ground against his penis.

He asked, "Can I go in you?"

I looked him in the eye and went with my woman's intuition and my own feelings. He was my husband, but Father was my lover.

I answered, "No. I'm really sore this morning. Father is really big, but we can do other things to make you feel good."

He groaned, but he accepted my answer by saying, "I'd better get started on breakfast."

I sat down and feeling very much in charge said, "Before you do, pour me a cup of coffee."

He fixed my coffee just the way I liked it.

I smiled at him. He smiled back. I thought he really is quite adorable. Feeling emboldened I decided to see if I could push him further into submission.

"Donny, why don't you ditch the pajamas and put on one of my frillier aprons while you cook? I think it would be so hot don't you?"

He didn't hesitate. His poor penis looked ready to explode as he peeled off his sleepwear and donned the apron.

He faced away from me. I told him he had a cute tush. I studied his backside and said he had a lot less body hair than Father.

"Did it bother you?"

"Just the opposite. It made him look more virile than he is. He has a very nice body. I never had seen it until last night," I giggled.

He busied himself.

"Donny, I think you'd look sexier if you shaved."

"My head?"

"No, silly. Your body hair. It would make the contrast between you and Father really stand out. My boyish husband and my manly boyfriend."

I waited a minute before asking, "Will you do it?"

He sounded really excited, his voice I swore a few pitches higher, "Yes."

"Good answer," I told him.

He announced breakfast was ready and brought us our plates. He placed mine before me before putting his in front of him.

He was definitely into his role because he apologized before saying he had forgotten place mats, silverware, napkins. He took the plates away, set the table, put the plates back down and asked if I wanted something else to drink.

"Orange juice would be great."

He brought me a glass of orange juice then asked if he could sit down.

I told him, "Yes, you may."

I felt myself getting aroused. He had been waiting on me for months, but we had never interacted the way we were now. Solicitous was the word that came to mind.

We ate breakfast. I asked about his evening and what he did when he wasn't masturbating. He said he spent every moment thinking about what Father and I were doing. He said he did fall asleep several times, but it wasn't until late that he fell asleep.

"After Father and I?"

"Yes."

"So it excited you to hear us? I'll have to remember that and be even more vocal. I wasn't sure how loud I should be," I teased before adding, "Father is really good."

"I could tell," he answered without sounding at all jealous.

I told him very little about my date as I wanted to closely guard the intimacy Father and I shared. Donny didn't press for details which I appreciated.

Even though oral sex formed the cornerstone of our sex life we had never really discussed how our sex life would resume after I had been with another man. I had always assumed he would fuck me, to ritually reclaim what had been taken from him, but it just didn't make sense. Father was the better lover when it came to intercourse and my body was mine, not Donny's. I wasn't going to let him reclaim something he didn't own.

We still had plenty of time before we needed to get ready for work. I felt even greater love for Donny because he was so accepting. It was after all his idea I should take a lover, but his unwavering support I interpreted as a clear sign of just how much he loved me. Very few men were like my Donny and I appreciated it.

"Donny, I don't know how busy you are this morning, but I really would enjoy the attention of your tongue. I'm dirty down there, but I could take a shower."

For a man who by nature wasn't aggressive, Donny certainly was that morning. Not only did he say he didn't mind that I was dirty, but he didn't want me to shower. He grabbed me by the hand and we headed towards the crime scene, the master bedroom. We entered and both of us looked at the sheets, the evidence of Father's and my lovemaking a now dried and very large stain on the sheet.

"I hope we didn't soak through to the mattress."

I undid the sash on my robe, let it fall to the ground, got in the middle of the bed and laid on my back.

Donny's eyes bugged out as did the front of his apron when he noticed all the hickies Father had made on my body.

I lay there and let him soak it all in.

The soles of my feet planted on the mattress I opened my legs wide open. Donny still had his apron on which made the moment even more erotic.

He climbed on the bed and within seconds he had kissed his way up my inner thighs and was soon licking my pussy.

I praised his skill at eating me, asked if I tasted different down there, thanked him for being gentle as my pussy was sore, told him I felt stretched and swollen, and in an excited voice shared with him the news, "Donny, I came from fucking."

My words were music to both of us. He was feasting on my well fucked pussy and we were both loving it. As he ate me I shared with him even bigger news, "Father and I didn't use protection. He could have gotten me pregnant."

My disclosure pushed Donny over the edge and he climaxed, his seed not in me or on the sheets, but captured by the apron.

I grabbed the back of his head with both of my hands, yelled for him to lick me clean, to get it all out and orgasmed.

Attentive as always he ceased his oral lovemaking as he knew how sensitive I was after an orgasm.

I told him to lay on top of me. It seemed fitting for him to be wearing an apron, to have a physical barrier between our bodies.

We exchanged a few kisses. I told him his face smelled of me and was very wet.

I searched his eyes when I asked, "So you're okay with everything?"

He assured me he was. He then asked if he could suck my breasts.

I told him of course. He studied them before latching onto one. His suck was gentle. I ran my fingers through his scalp and said, "That's it. Gentle. No hickies. Donny, we need to make room in here for Father's stuff. Just a few drawers and some more space in the closet. Will you do that for him?"

He nodded he would.

"Good boy," I said. I closed my eyes and wished we didn't have to work because the last twelve hours really had been perfect.

I pulled into the driveway later that day looking forward to dinner and bed. Donny greeted me at the door with a big smile on his face. Not only did he have dinner ready he had two big surprises for me. Taking me by the hand he led me down the hall to the guest room. He had moved all of his clothes and toiletries into what was now his bedroom. I was surprised he had moved everything out, but deep down very pleased. I had been thinking of Father all day and how the three of us would make this work. The second surprise was when he pulled off his t-shirt and dropped his gym shorts. At first I thought he wanted sex and I was about to disappoint him by telling him I was too tired.

He might have wanted sex, but what he really wanted was to show me his body. He had depilated his entire body. The only hair on his body was on his scalp. He never had much facial hair, but he had somehow made it even smoother. I told him, "Very nice."

I looked at his genitals and said, "Very sexy. It's becoming on you." I reached out and touched them, "So smooth."

He sounded proud of himself and I told him I was very proud of him. It wasn't anything conscious on my part, more of an instinct or an intuition, but everything I was asking of him was driving him deeper and deeper into submission. I didn't have room in my marriage for two alpha males. I wouldn't have been attracted to Father if he shared Donny's submissive nature so it only made sense my husband play the supporting role in our triad.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers