The Planted Seed Pt. 06

Story Info
Donny enters chastity. Susan gets pregnant.
5.6k words
3.65
13.4k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers

I noticed as she returned the key to its home, nestled between her breasts, out of sight under her blouse, her breasts seemed much fuller than I remembered. I looked down and spotted what certainly appeared to be a baby bump.

"Are you expecting?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered before looking around, "We haven't told anyone."

My curiosity made me ask, "Why not?" I wondered if she had a history of miscarriages and didn't want to share the news in case it happened again.

She looked at me, "Susie, you and I are likeminded women. We like to be in charge."

"True," I answered hearing myself sound very firm when I said, "Go on Beatrice."

"Well, being in charge gives me a lot of freedom in marriage if you know what I mean."

With a coconspirator's wink and a smile I hugged Beatrice as I whispered in her ear, "I know exactly what you mean."

She returned my hug with an even fiercer one squeezing me tight, her baby bump pressed against my still flat abdomen.

I asked, "And your husband? How has he taken the news or is he still in the dark?"

Beatrice replied, "Oh, he knows. He was there when I conceived. You know how men like ours are. He'll be super excited when I tell him I told you."

I asked, "So your husband enjoys being a ...cuckold?"

It was the first time I had said the word aloud in a public setting and only a short time since Father had acquainted me with the term when he used it to describe my husband. My conversation with Beatrice made me see the world in a different way. I belonged to a special sisterhood of wives. Powerful women in charge of their marriages and sexually free.

She was evidently familiar with the term because she didn't look confused or shocked hearing it.

She answered, "Very much. Of course there are times he fights it which is why I limit who he hangs out with. I don't want any bad influences filling his head with bad thoughts making him think he's done something wrong or that he's not a man. The cage really helped. It's a constant reminder we are married, but unequal. It's changed him in ways other forms of discipline came up short."

"How so?"

"It's evened out his behavior. His mood swings were driving me crazy. One day submissive, the next defiant. I wondered at times if I had married a child. Even though he wanted this type of marriage I worried if social pressures would be too much and cause him to do something really stupid. Chastity solved it. Control a man's orgasms and you control him."

"I know this is very personal, but is your husband smaller than most men?"

She didn't find it too personal at all, "Four inches."

"Same as Donny," I said commiserating with her.

"I take it you and Donny no longer have intercourse."

I didn't want to sound as if my marriage was unhappy or we still weren't compatible sexually, "We do other things. I mean there are times I have the urge because I do miss that kind of closeness with him, but I fight it."

"I know exactly how you feel, but it's best to not give in. Besides they don't want our sympathy."

I got the feeling she had more to share so I asked if her lover was anyone we knew.

He wasn't, but he was she said, "Big, beautiful, and black."

She gave me a moment to get over my shock. Interracial relationship was a constant theme in the magazines I caught Donny in possession of so I wasn't so surprised her lover was a black man. I was surprised and a bit jealous that her baby was going to shout out to all her husband wasn't the father.

"It was his idea to get me pregnant."

I concluded, "So your feelings for him must be very strong."

She said, "They are. I love my husband, but I really love my boyfriend. One holds my world up while the other rocks my world. I never knew sex could be so good."

I wasn't sitting in judgment of her as I knew exactly what she meant because I felt the same way, "Oh Beatrice, I'm so happy for the three of you."

"Thanks Susie. I don't think you'll find this crazy, but all this talk has made me want to ditch this party and take my hubby home. I'm in need of his undivided attention."

"Beatrice, I completely understand."

We hugged again and promised to keep in touch. I congratulated her. She implored me to cage him, "Now. Not later." She walked back inside. I saw her talking to her cuck. They exited the house.

I finished my drink and plotted how I wanted the rest of the evening to unfold. Beatrice and I were kindred spirits, but our marriages, our men, and our personalities were different. I had been wanting to publicly humble Donny from the day I slapped him and his behavior, my conversation with Beatrice, and the party spurred me to act.

My initial thought was to find some unattached man, openly flirt with him, twist the knife in Donny's gut, go out to the car or find an empty bedroom and have him fuck me and while he's fucking me be as loud as I could be so everyone in the party would know. I came to my senses reminding myself that these people were our friends so it wouldn't be wise to alienate them.

I decided instead to just be the bitch wife, a role I was increasingly comfortable with and which wouldn't surprise most of the people in attendance. I hated knowing I would be seen as the villain and Donny the saint. I told myself if they only knew the truth they would be shocked. Then again, maybe they did know the truth; Beatrice certainly did.

I walked up to him and interrupted the conversation he was having.

"Donny, I'm ready to go home."

"Now?" he asked.

I locked eyes with his. His buddies were watching us, but saying nothing. He stared back at me. I didn't blink. One of his friends actually said, "Donny, I think you'd better go."

"Yes, now."

"Let me finish my beer," he said before chugging the remainder of the half full glass.

I said, "I'll be at the front door. Don't forget to get my purse."

I loved reducing him to the role of manservant in front of his buddies. I felt myself getting aroused.

He assured me, "I won't."

"Be sure that you don't," I replied hoping it very much sounded like a threat.

As I walked away I heard one of them say, "You'd better get moving. She sounds pissed."

Another one chimed, "I'll give you a ride Donny. Tell her to go ahead. You're not ready to go home."

Another one started to say something, but Donny made me proud when he cut him off, "Don't even think it much less say it."

I didn't stick around to hear the rest of the conversation.

A few minutes later Donny met me at the door holding my purse. I didn't take it from him. He opened the door for me and I exited first followed by him. He walked behind me. I stood by the driver's side of the car. He unlocked it before opening the door. I got in. He handed me the keys before walking around and getting in the other side.

We drove home in complete silence. I was getting wetter by the minute in anticipation of what was going to happen.

At home, he got out of the car, raced around to my side and opened the door. I got out without saying a word of thanks or even acknowledging him.

I was shaking from the adrenaline coursing through me. I caught him unaware and out in public slapped him not once, but several times in quick succession. He started to raise his hands when I told him he had better keep them at his side. I told him as I slapped him, "This is for ignoring me. You knew I wanted a refill. You embarrassed me in front of Beatrice."

He took it like the submissive cuckold he is.

"I'm not done with you. Get inside. Your defiance ends tonight."

In the house I told him, "I'm going to my bedroom. When I get back I expect you to be naked and bent over the dining room table."

He did as ordered. Paddle in one hand and neckties in the other I walked into our dining room and stood across the table from him.

I took a hand and attached a necktie to it and did the same to the other hand. I then attached the ties to two of the legs. As I tied them to the legs I looked under the table. Donny's penis I noticed was erect. I thought to myself it wouldn't be in a few minutes. If he was defying me because it aroused him he was about to learn it came with a cost.

Bent at the waist, his buttocks stretched, the fat padding his bottom wasn't going to help. I had a sudden thought and peeled my panties off. They were very wet.

"Open your mouth cuckold."

I wadded my panties up and shoved them into his wide open mouth. I thought about removing the rest of my clothes, but decided that would confuse him into thinking we were equals or this was a display of my rather twisted affection for him. This was a punishment session and nothing else.

I walked behind him, rubbed the paddle against each cheek and raised my hand up and came down as hard as I could. There was no warm up session. Tears and snot were soon running down his face as I broke him. His swollen penis became tiny as it literally tried to retract into his body. As I struck him I reminded him I was in charge, that my word was absolute, that I didn't want to hear a question to my request, but yes mistress. I pointed out how well behaved Beatrice's husband was and shared with how much they had in common. He's a cuckold too and Beatrice is pregnant with her boyfriend's child. I pointed out his behavior made me question his sincerity.

When I finished disciplining him I walked around and took a seat in front of him. I removed my panties from his mouth. He was breathing heavy. I took my panties and wiped the tears and snot from his face.

I put my fist on the table and rested my chin on it. Donny and I were now eye to eye.

"Donny, I need to know. Are you in or are you out? How committed are you to our marriage? If this isn't what you want say so."

He apologized, swore he was in, said he was very committed to our marriage, and said he definitely wanted this.

I asked, "Why?"

"Because I've never been so aroused in all my life. I think about you and Father all the time. Even when you're not with him, but with me I imagine you being with him."

"Donny, you do know when I'm with Father I don't think about you. I give him my complete and undivided attention. My most sexual thoughts revolve around him, not you. It would crush me if you felt for another woman how I feel about Father."

"I do know and yes it's painful and humiliating because I'm sure everyone knows, but it's also arousing and beautiful. I know this sounds crazy, but I feel like our marriage is better because of this. It makes me feel good when you treat me this way."

"Interesting. I do feel closer to you in some ways. I'm definitely happier having a boyfriend. I really enjoy having someone to boss around. Marriage revealed our truer selves. I had no idea you had this desire to be a cuckold or a submissive streak a mile wide or the need to be humiliated. I knew I liked to be in charge, but never in a million years would I have thought I'd be aroused from treating my husband so badly or that intercourse could be so damn good. As mad as I was at you for planting this seed thank you. Speaking of seeds I want Father to plant his in me. I want to carry his child Donny. I'm not going to rule out having a child with you Donny, but I want my first child to be Father's and mine. Do you really think you can handle raising another man's child?"

He swore he could.

I stood up and left the room returning a few minutes later with the chastity device in hand. I put it on the table in front of him.

I freed his wrists.

"Prove it."

His face was red and puffy from all the tears shed, the slaps It received from me, and the paddling I gave his bottom. I fought my maternal instinct because if anybody looked like they were in need of a hug it was Donny. I remembered Beatrice's words about our men needing a firm hand, not sympathy. This was a make or break moment in our marriage. He had two choices: acquiesce or walk away. I was unwilling to go backwards.

I maintained a poker face, but my insides were churning. I loved Donny and I loved having him as my husband, but I couldn't compromise on how I wanted my marriage to be. He had unleashed the alpha female in me.

He sniffled, "Do you think it will really help? I want to submit. I try so hard, but sometimes I can't help myself. I find myself competing with you. I see other marriages where the men are in charge and think why can't my marriage be like theirs?"

"Donny, I know it will. Quit worrying about what other people think. Deep down you don't want to have a marriage where you make all the decisions and have a wife waiting on you. I don't know how long you've wanted this, but it's been a long time. There were signs I didn't pick up on when we were dating, but I see as clues now. You always left what we did up to me and it wasn't because you didn't have things you wanted to do, but because it aroused you to be led by a woman. You were passive when it came to sex. I was the one who set the pace of what we did. We didn't even get around to making you feel good until after you had spent many a night worshipping my body with your mouth and fingers."

"I was the one who unzipped your pants and took your penis in my hand. You climaxed so quickly. I was the one who suggested it was time for me to fellate you and I was the one who told you it was time for us to have intercourse. I even told you birth control was your responsibility, not mine and made you promise to marry me if we got pregnant."

"I decided when it was time to get engaged, but insisted you go through the formality of asking my parents before you asked me. I planned our wedding and told you what to do. After we married I was the one who continued to do the deciding on big things and small. You seemed so happy, but now I realize I wasn't giving you what we both needed. I needed a strong assertive man in my life and so did you. Father has been a gift for both of us so now I think it's time we reward him and what better way to reward him than for me to have his baby and for you to be in chastity. Put the cage on."

He sat there seemingly frozen.

"Donny, you know you want to and you know I'm right. Pick it up."

I breathed a sigh of relief when he did.

He examined it before asking, "Would you help me?"

I smiled, and took his free hand in mine, "Of course. Nothing would give me greater pleasure. Why don't you stand up and come over here?"

He untied his legs and walked over to where I was. I remained seated as I wasn't about to kneel in front of him to help him. I needed to remind him I was always in charge, always on top. I took his scrotum and slipped one testicle then the other through the ring. I was gentle, but businesslike. His penis looked so small I thought. I asked him how the ring felt. He said the fit was perfect.

Together we shoved his penis into the metal tube. Afterwards it was only a matter of securing the tube to the ring and affixing the lock.

After I squeezed the lock closed I said, "Done."

For a moment I was the one filled with self doubt. I stared at the shiny metal tube imprisoning his penis and the ring securing his scrotum. His testicles no longer hung freely, but looked as though they cradled the tube. They looked so vulnerable, so exposed. He had a small penis, but it looked even tinier stuffed into the cylinder. Even though I could free him caging him seemed so final and unfair. It wasn't his fault he had a small penis or a submissive streak as wide as the Mississippi. Donny was a good guy. He had a lot to offer. Maybe I was the problem. Maybe I should set him free.

Morally I was torn, but physically I was already feeling the effects of my decision. My juices were flowing and my nipples were swollen. As much as one side of me loathed what I had done another side of me loved being the alpha female. So many of my married, female friends felt suffocated in their marriage, but I felt empowered and free. I did what I wanted when I wanted. Donny pampered me from the start of my day to its end. Now I was caging his penis and about to conceive with another man.

Donny's voice broke me from my reverie, "Susie." He took my hand and pulled it towards him indicating I should stand. I did. He wrapped his arms around, hugged me tight. I returned his hug as he pressed his lips to mine. There we stood our tongues doing a delicious, sensuous dance, he naked and caged pressed against my still clothed body.

We parted ever so briefly when he picked me up and carried me to my bed. I asked him what he was doing, told him not to hurt his back. He silenced my protests with another kiss. On my bed he lay on top of me as we continued our makeout session. His bottom beet red and my face and upper chest flush with arousal he reached behind me, unzipped my dress, then unfastened my bra, and soon I was naked. He stood there and told me how beautiful I was before using his mouth to masterfully make love to my body starting with my neck and ending with his tongue at the nectar between my legs.

I told him as he lapped away, "Fuck, Donny, You're so good. Don't stop. Fuck me with that tongue of yours."

I had one hell of an orgasm with his tongue in my love canal while his middle finger, slick with my juices, plunged in and out of my ass. So good I thought as I cried out and flooded his face and the sheet below us with my juices.

He rested his face against my pubis as I basked in the afterglow. Sadly for him there was no post orgasmic bliss.i thought about removing the cage we had just put on him.

I toyed with his hair and told him it was getting long.

He said he would get it cut.

"What brought that on?"

He laughed, "You liked?"

"You tell me Donny. The sheets are going to need changing. I should have made you get a towel. Seriously though, I've never seen you so take charge. You surprised me in a good way."

He scooted up. I turned on my side. He looked so serious when he pressed his lips to mine. He smelled of my pussy.

"I guess subconsciously I was trying to tell you I'm still a man."

"Donny, I never thought you weren't. I thought you were going to get in a fight tonight when that man you were talking to started to say something. I think you are very much a man. Not many men would be brave enough to do what you're doing."

He said, "Susie, I wasn't very brave, but manipulative. It would have been so much better if I had talked with you rather than steer you."

"Donny, don't be so hard on yourself. Maybe I wasn't ready to listen and needed to be manipulated. How we got here is water under the bridge. What's important is we're here and still together."

I slipped a hand between us to caress his testicles and hold the tube as we shared a few kisses. Not having orgasmed he was restless and full of energy while I felt lethargic and satiated.

"Donny, I'm going to get up and brush my teeth. The sheets need to be changed."

I liked that I didn't have to order him. A suggestion is all it took for him to take action.

I exited the bathroom in my nightgown ten minutes later and got into bed. The sheets smelled so fresh. I thought he is such a good husband. He was standing in the doorway watching. I told him goodnight. He hadn't slept in my bed since Father and I became lovers. I wondered if he thought I was going to invite him to share the bed with me.

"Susie?"

"Yes, Donny," hoping he wouldn't ask because I didn't want to end the night on a sour note by telling him no.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

My cuck left the bedroom closing the door softly behind him as I quickly drifted off to sleep.

I slept late and woke up refreshed. Donny was already awake and had been for several hours. He was I noticed a bit grumpy and looked tired. I poured my own cup of coffee. He was sitting at the table reading the newspaper nude save for a pair of panties and his cage.

I tousled his hair and kissed his forehead, "Rough night? They will get better."

Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers
12