The Pool Boy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a girlfriend, and she really likes when I do that," he answered. "I like it, too."

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" Crystal asked. "Because I'd sure like you to!"

"Oh, yeah!" he said, and moved around between her legs.

Crystal was on the far side of the pool, facing her husband, and as Jeff repositioned himself she looked up at Bill with a big smile, and gave him a hidden thumbs up. Bill returned the gesture with his left hand ... his right was wrapped around his stiff dick.

Jeff slipped the bikini off of her round bottom, tossed it aside, and leaned in. He planted a soft, open-mouth kiss on her pussy lips, and then started to slide his tongue up and down her wet slit.

She closed her eyes and let her head fall back on the lounge chair. Breathing deeply, she said, "Your girlfriend is a lucky girl; you do that wonderfully."

"Thanks," he mumbled. Then he went to work on her clit, rubbing it with his tongue and sucking on it.

With his mouth still over her clit, Jeff slid a finger into her wet pussy, and started to fuck her with it.

She let out a contented, "Oh, yeah! That feels good!"

Encouraged, he began to beat his finger into her juicy pussy, hard and fast, slapping the wet folds with his palm with each stroke.

Bill, watching his wife get her cunt licked by a good looking kid half her age, knew she was building to an orgasm, because she took hold of her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

Jeff, too, sensed she was getting close, and he bent his finger, grinding it hard into her G-spot, while sucking hard on her clit.

She let out a squeal and put both hands on his head, trying to push it into her cunt as she stiffened her body in an intense orgasm.

As soon as he came up for air, she pulled him by his head up to her mouth, and hungrily kissed him, tasting her own juices all over his face.

Finally, she pushed him away, and commanded him, "Get those shorts off! I want your cock in my mouth!"

In two seconds, he was as naked as she was, and she was on her knees in front of him. She turned as he got off the lounge, so they were both sideways to her watching husband, so he could enjoy the view.

She didn't reach out for his stiff cock, but found its head with her mouth alone. She took only the head between her lips, and Bill knew from experience that she was lapping all over it, and poking her tongue into its little pee hole.

Bill imagined that it must have taken a ton of self-control for Jeff to keep his hands off the back of his wife's head, and to refrain from shoving his dick deep into her mouth, but he managed to do it, letting her control the show. Wise kid, Bill though!

Slowly Crystal took more and more of Jeff's dick into her mouth, until it reached the back of her throat.

This time it was his turn to throw is head back and moan.

She went up and down his dick several times like that, and then she took his hands and put them on her head. "I'm all yours, Jeff," she said. "Go ahead and fuck my mouth!"

He didn't have to be asked twice.

He began pounding in and out of her mouth with the vigor of an athlete, shoving his cock as deep as she would let him, as she sucked hungrily on the hot pole of flesh.

It didn't take long for him to be ready to blow, and he said, "I'm getting ready, Mrs. H! Where do you want it?"

"Right in my face!" she said, disengaging for only a few seconds. "Jerk your cum all over me!"

He fucked her mouth for another 30 seconds, and then took hold of his slippery wet cock, and began jerking it off in front of her face.

She opened her mouth, but she didn't really want him to take aim; she wanted to feel the heat of his cum as it splashed across her face.

She wasn't disappointed.

He squirted several thick hot ropes across her eyes, her nose, and her lips, finally squeezing out the last few drops into her still-open mouth.

She looked up at him—through the one eye she could open—and smiled at him, standing there panting and wavering on shaky legs.

"That was great, Jeff!" she said, and licked her tongue across her lips, gathering whatever cum she could reach. "And I'll bet my husband popped a load of his own, just watching."

It took a few seconds for that to sink in, but when it did, he looked down at her and then up at the house. He saw Bill standing in the upstairs window, naked with his recently discharged, cock in his hand. He gave the kid a little wave, and then a thumbs up.

"Great show!" Bill called out. "Why don't you both come inside and get cleaned up?"

As they walked inside, Crystal wiped her face on a towel, and Bill heard her ask Jeff, "Are you okay with my husband joining us in the shower?"

"I'm okay with that," he said. "Any guy who could watch his wife blow the pool boy and get his rocks off doing it is probably a pretty cool guy."

"Oh, he is!" she said. "And I'm so glad that you are, too."

(Continued in Part-2)

12