The Power of Clothing Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled one of the straps down.

"No, not like that, stand up. Stand in that pool of light there," he said nodding to the other side of the bed.

She walked round the bed as Gareth, gently stroking his erection said, huskily. Stand there and take your clothes off for me.

Whilst some might argue he was treating her in a demeaning fashion, others, Sammi included, felt differently. Gareth had that unusual knack of being able to use his charm and forceful approach to make women feel good about themselves. He made Sammi feel so wanted, so admired, so feminine and so fucking horny she would have done anything he asked.

Looking at him stroking his cock she slid the two straps off her shoulders and down her arms. Sammi took her arms out from the straps but held the top in place. She felt like a stripper and that she realised she liked, she felt good.

His eyes never left her, but he whispered. "Take the top down, show me yer tits Sam."

Crass and basic that phrase may have been, but to Sammi in her advanced state of inexperienced arousal it was pure erotic eloquence.

She reached behind her and undid the short zip, which loosened the long dress. Then by simply moving her hands away from her chest the front at the top folded downwards. Her breasts, encased in the hugely expensive and very delicate lace cups were on view to him, as much as they could be in the dim light.

"Now the bra, Sam," he said

She obliged and dropped it on the floor.

"Mmmmm lovely, but then I knew that and they taste great too."

Sammi was surprised to find that she was enjoying herself.

Holding the dress by her hips she wiggled her body. Gareth found that to be highly sensuous.

"Oh yes babe, shake it for me," he somewhat slurred, the huge amount of booze and earlier drugs getting to him.

Sammi smiled as she slithered the tight dress down over her hips, along her legs and let it fall into a pool on the floor around her feet. Remembering she would have to go back to the party she picked it up and carefully draped it across a chair and then turned to face him.

"Oh fucking hell Sam."

"What?"

"You look fucking amazing in those fucking stockings, come nearer."

In most circumstances, Sammi found the excessive use of the word fuck or fucking to be simply pathetic and rather crass. With Gareth, the way he used it and in the current circumstances, it almost became poetry.

She did as he asked, he groaned as she approached. Everything was giving Sammi more confidence, making her feel better, sexier and hornier. And everything, particularly Sammi's stockings was making Gareth want to fuck her so badly.

"Get yer knickers off Sam."

Sammi had found her confidence, she was beginning to realise the power of arousal and how women can twist men round their little fingers when they have excited them to the 'tipping point.'

As coquettishly as she could manage Sammi said, softly. "Please usually follows a request like that Gareth, especially when asking a girl to drop her knickers for you."

He wasn't that used to girls talking back to him and at first was going to object, tell her to piss off or rip the fucking things off her, but this was Sammi, his half sister, the girl he came nearere to loving than anyone else, and she was wearing stockings.

"Please Sammi, will you take your fucking knickers off?" Gareth asked laughing.

"As you put it so eloquently Gareth, of course I will," she grinned back. She slithered out of them and put one foot on the bed and started rolling a stocking down.

"Hey, hey." Gareth said. "Not so fast, let's leave those sexy stockings right where they are."

"Why?" Sammi asked innocently.

"Because I want to fuck you in them, that's why."

When they had sex, whether wearing the stockings added to Sammi's pleasure or not she wasn't sure. What she did know, was that Gareth made her cum far heavier than either of her two previous lovers.

What she subsequently found out was that wearing stockings did such amazing things to her. So amazing that over the next few months she had a series of lovers, all of whom said broadly the same things. "Leave those on, I want to fuck you in your stockings."

She did and so did they.

12