The Power of the Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sto...stop," he breathed his hand finally reaching down to stop her.

She sat up looking down at him, "did I do something wrong?" she asked with hurt in her voice.

He sat up and took her by the shoulders, "oh heavens no Natasha," he kissed her gently, "it felt wonderful." He blushed slightly, "I am...um...sorry I got too excited." Natia smiled inwardly, such a noble one Talwin was.

She gave him a doubtful look, "then why did you ask me to stop?" her eyes switched from doubting to mischievous, "did I overwhelm my hero?" Her hand rubbed his crotch before pulling back and she feigned shock, "oh my, your clothes."

"Natasha it is all right," he said gently.

"No it's not," she replied standing up. "Let me clean them up for you."

"It's okay, honestly," he repeated.

"I can't let you go out like that," through some coaxing he stood up and she removed his boots before taking his pants off. "Oh dear, there is some on your shirt," and then proceeded to take that off of him too until he was completely naked. She walked over to a wash basin that sat atop a small dresser and started scrubbing his clothes.

"Um...Natasha," Talwin said as he stood in the small apartment completely naked.

"Yes?" she asked without turning to look at him, intent on her scrubbing.

"Is there something I can...you know...put on?"

She turned to look at him, her eyes traveled over his body from head to toe before looking at him and smiling. He began to blush again as she stood there fully clothed. "Um...how about these?" she said as she pulled some underwear from a drawer of the dresser.

He caught them out of the air and slowly turned them over in his hand, "these are women's underclothes."

"I'm sorry, unless you want to stand there naked," she smiled as she looked him over again, "then that is all I have." She shrugged her shoulders, "you can always put on a dress," at that she softly giggled.

Talwin shook his head and slowly put on the tight-fitting women's underpants. On Natia they would not have been so form fitting, but on Talwin's frame they would work just as she liked. She finished scrubbing and spread his clothes out over the dresser and then turned to look at him. "Oh my strong hero," she cooed smiling at him. He blushed yet again as she walked over to him. Nice and vulnerable, she thought to herself. Amazing what a beautiful woman can talk a man into.

"Actually Talwin," she started to say as she walked up to him, "after what happened to me today," she trembled as she leaned into him and rested her head on his shoulder, "it's kind of sexy having you in a vulnerable position like this." She wrapped her arms around him and trailed her hands down his back and started sliding them over his ass cheeks. He took in a deep breath and started to put his arms around her but she stepped back and placed her hands on his chest, "how about I play the conqueror?" She pushed hard and he fell back on the bed.

He held his hands out before him in mock surrender, "I yield," he said with a smile.

She sat on the bed and backed up against the headboard, "then come lay against me conquered one." He sat up and laid back against her letting her arms encircle him. Her hand moved down and started to rub his cock through the panties he now wore, "you look so wonderfully sexy wearing these." His hands grabbed gently onto her thighs as she kept massaging his cock. "I think my hero likes this," she continued rubbing and started kissing the side of his neck. "Did you like it when I made you come baby," her breath hot on his ear.

He nodded his head. She was sure he was a bit confused about her change from sweet woman to sexy seductress, but at this point his hard cock was doing most of the thinking for him. "So strong Talwin," she squeezed his bicep as she kept her slow strokes going. His cock stretched the underwear outward, the head poking out the top. She started to massage the head between her thumb and fingers. Talwin's grip tightened on her thighs, his chest rising and falling more deeply, and more quickly.

"But for me you can relax baby," more kisses along his neck, "no need to play the strong man all the time." His hips started to try and move into her hand. She reached down inside the panties and took a hold of his cock and let his hips rock back and forth, "yes baby...so strong...but so is Natasha's hand." He kept fucking her hand inside the panties. "Yes, that's it baby...faster...faster," his deep breath turned to moans as his hips tried to move faster. Natia started to move her hand along with his thrusts limiting the amount of sliding created along his shaft. He let out a whimper as he tried in vain to make himself come.

"You want to come so bad don't you baby?" she teased in his ear.

"Uh...uh huh," Talwin grunted.

She wrapped her legs over his, locking her feet behind his knees, limiting the motion of his hips. "Do you like this Talwin? Please tell me if you like me conquering you?" if he did not stop her now he was not ever going to.

"Yes...," he breathed out. She shivered slightly at his words. It was all she could do to keep from grinding her clit into his tailbone. He had fallen into her web and once in, there was no getting out.

"Your weakness is so sexy right now," she started to rub his cock again as she held him tight with her legs and arms. "So strong baby, but Natasha can bring you to your knees with just her hand," he let out a loud moan and she felt the twitching begin as he started coming again. "That's it baby, give it all up to Natasha." She kept rubbing his cock. She paid special attention to the head, teasing it as his orgasm subsided. He writhed in her grasp as she tormented his sensitive member. "Good boy Talwin," she cooed in his ear, "such a good boy."

He fell back into her as she slowed her strokes down. She ran her other hand through his short hair. Her strokes on his cock kept going. Slow and teasing. His cock had lost its rigidity after his orgasm but suddenly it started to stiffen again. "So strong baby, I think you are almost ready again," he shook his head no in response.

"Oh yes baby, yes," she laughed softly as he started letting out soft moans, "it's going to be a while before your clothes dry..." A part of her felt sad for him as she continued breaking him down. Talwin was truly a good man, one she had to twist to her own purpose as her master commanded. Janovic, that bastard. She wished she could crush him under her heel, but she was his. As surely as Talwin would become hers over the next couple of weeks, Janovic owned her. If he ever let his guard down though, if she could only find some chink in his armor, she would turn the tables. For the time being, he was just too strong a presence. Even the small orgasm she had just experienced as Talwin gave in to her would be punished. Janovic would find out about her transgression. She could never hide the truth from him. If only she could break find the strength to break him. The cruel men were always more satisfying. She had been one of the priestesses assigned to punish the guards that had recently committed rape. Those she reveled in, and while she was turned on at the moment watching Talwin give in to her womanly gifts, it was nothing like the bliss she felt breaking those men.

12