The Preacher's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it, baby," he said.

"Umm, I . . . " uncertainly, Cathy reached out her hand and wrapped it around the man's stiffening member. "That's great, Cathy," the man said. And then she felt the other guy, a young white guy with bleach blond hair, probably in his early twenties, pushing her over till she was lying on her side. He immediately flipped the skirt out of the way, and a moment later Cathy was gasping at the sensations of fingers and mouth suddenly invading her pussy, making her head swim. She stared at the cock that she was jacking, and it seemed almost natural to bend her head down the last inches, it seemed perfectly natural for her to open her mouth wide and wrap her plush, silky soft lips around the man's fat cock.

Cathy sucked mindlessly while she shuddered through another orgasm; she writhed her pussy back against the mouth and fingers, and then mewled happily when the fingers disappeared, to be replaced by yet another fat, rock hard shaft.

Once again, she found herself bobbing her head up and down a fat shaft to the timing of someone fucking her hot, tight pussy. Cathy moaned, and mewled, and sucked mindlessly at the jerking cock in her mouth.

Once again, the hands cradling her head locked her down; once again she was forced to swallow a strange man's jizz.

Finally, the man she had been sucking off was slipping out from under her. She looked over her shoulder at the surfer guy. He arranged her on her knees and elbows, and began fucking her more forcefully.

Cathy gasped and moaned loudly. The man's heavy balls slapping against her clit was driving her crazy, forcing her into her fourth - or was it fifth? - orgasm.

She came out of this one to a pressure in her asshole. She realized what was happening just as the surfer's fat cock head popped inside of her tight little rectum. "Ohnnnn, noooo, noooooo, please!" Cathy moaned and shook, but the blond stayed where he was; he neither pushed it in further nor pulled it out.

Cathy was whimpering when she felt someone lifting the front part of her body. This caused her to rock backwards just slightly, forcing another half inch of surfer's fat, slick cock into her virgin anal passage. She dimly realized that it was Taylor himself who was guiding her gasping mouth to his fat cock head.

"What did you want to tell me?" Taylor asked. He stared down at Cathy, but she just let her mouth slip open and slowly sucked the first five inches of Taylor's cock into her willing, sucking mouth.

Despite herself, Cathy started rocking between the two men, gradually driving more and more of surfer's cock into her abused little asshole. But the more got shoved in there, the better it felt! Cathy moaned around Taylor's fat, leaking prick as she got off for the umpteenth time; she moaned in orgiastic delight as surfer took her hips in his hands and began fucking her ass with long, hard strokes, making her ass muscles ripple with each impact.

At some point Cathy realized she was not even gagging when Taylor's hard cock was being rammed all the way down her throat. She bounced back and forth between the two men, and when they were finally all done with her she carefully fixed her makeup, and fled the house.

They had been fucking her for over four hours, and she had lost track of how many orgasms she had had.

12