The Predator Ch. 06

Story Info
Dean Abbott is "seduced" by a colleague's wife.
2.8k words
4.44
28.7k
4
0

Part 6 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were inside the Cartwright mansion, William and Jennifer went their separate ways. Shortly after she arrived, Jennifer bumped into Selena Johnson, one of the women who were serving as hostesses. Selena, dressed in an 18th century period costume, was chatting with a big, good-looking man Jennifer had never seen before.

Selena, a buxom woman in her seventies, who had a pleasant face and purple hair, smiled when she saw Jennifer and said, "Jennifer! I'm so glad you could make it. Jennifer McIntyre, I'd like you to meet Alex Martin. He's a police officer."

"I'm very pleased to meet you, Miss McIntyre," Alex said, taking the hand offered by the attractive young woman, who smiled at him shyly. Her hand was soft, but her grip was firm. After the hand shake ended, his hand still tingled a little, and that puzzled him.

"It's Mrs....ah...Jennifer," Jennifer replied. Something about the big man drew her to him and disconcerted her.

"Alex just joined the Jamestown Police Department recently," Selena continued. "He's a captain, in charge of the detective division."

Jennifer smiled at Alex. "You look too young to be a police captain," she said.

"Maybe I'm wise beyond my years," Alex told her, grinning. "That and I work cheap."

"How long have you been a police officer, Alex?" Jennifer asked.

"Almost fifteen years," Alex replied. "Ever since I was old enough to be sworn." He'd always wanted to be a cop. He started his career in a metropolitan police department where, thanks to his better than average intelligence and willingness to work hard, he wound up becoming the youngest detective sergeant ever in the homicide division.

The impulsive purchase of a lottery ticket changed his life completely. He bought the ticket when he and his partner stopped at a convenience store to buy sodas one afternoon, and never expected to win, but he did.

When he realized he had more money than he'd ever need, he decided to try a quieter pace of life, so he quit the police department and bought a horse farm just outside Jamestown. He loved horses and had even spent a few years in the police department's mounted division, so the horse farm was a natural. A lot of the horses on his place were retired police horses whose officers occasionally came to visit. Those visits kept Alex in contact with his old police colleagues.

The farm kept him busy, but he missed police work. A few months earlier, itching to get back to his real love, he accepted the job of Detective Captain on the Jamestown Police Department. The Jamestown chief was Alex's old homicide commander in his former department and he very much wanted Alex to use his knowledge to reorganize and modernize the Jamestown department's detective division.

"Are you married, Alex?" Jennifer asked.

"Divorced," Alex replied. "It's a problem for a lot of cops." He got divorced because he caught his wife Myra in bed with a fellow officer. He left Myra and he filed for divorce within twenty-four hours. Since they had no kids and owned no property, getting the divorce didn't take long.

Fortunately for Alex, he won the lottery two years after he got the divorce, so Myra had no claim on the money, even though she did hire a shyster lawyer who tried to get her some of it.

"You know, Alex," Selena said knowingly, "Jennifer's divorced, too. And she raises horses, just like you do."

As they talked, Alex noticed Dean Abbott, a prominent local criminal attorney, walking in the front door, looking like he'd just come from a photo shoot for a fashion magazine. Alex knew Abbott because he'd had some dealings with him in court. He didn't like the lawyer one bit.

Abbott saw them, and started in their direction. Alex watched him come and wished he'd refused Selena's invitation to chat.

"Selena! Jennifer! Talk about luck. I walk in and the first thing I see are two of the loveliest women in Jamestown. How are you, ladies?" Abbott asked, completely ignoring Alex.

"I'm fine, Dean," Jennifer said.

"Dean, you are such a flatterer!" Selena exclaimed, blushing.

The two women chatted with Abbott for a few minutes then both he and Jennifer drifted off.

Selena linked her arm in Alex's and leaned close to him. "I wouldn't say this to anyone but you, Alex" she whispered, "but I think Dean Abbott is a pig. I don't know what it is about him, but every time I talk with him, I feel dirty. And his wife, Nora, is so sweet. I'm not sure why that poor girl stays with him."

"Love is strange sometimes," Alex observed. He wasn't really thinking about Dean Abbott. Jennifer McIntyre was occupying his thoughts. There was something about her he found very attractive. He reminded himself to be careful about how he was thinking. After what happened with Myra, he promised himself he'd never let a woman get to again. He wasn't sure he'd be able to handle the pain of another failed relationship.

Dean Abbott got a drink, and when he did, he bumped into Anita Selzer, the attractive wife of a young associate in his law firm. Dean had been checking the young woman out for some time. He thought she was a hot item, and hoped he'd get an opportunity to talk with her alone at tonight's affair. Now he had it.

A few minutes into their conversation, the innuendo in Anita's statements and the hot looks she was giving Dean told him she might not turn him down if he wanted to sleep with her.

"Did you know there's a carriage house out back?" Dean asked her quietly.

"Really?" Anita replied.

"Yes," Dean continued. "The mansion's staff used to live there. The place is quite ornate. The Cartwrights made sure their staff lived well." He grinned. "Would you like to see it?"

Anita moved closer to him and put her hand on his arm. "I'd love to!" she said, a bit breathlessly.

As they moved through the crowd, Anita walked ahead of Dean and, as he watched the fluid movement of her tidy body in the snug black sheath she was wearing, he felt his cock begin to stiffen.

They went around behind the huge main house and walked up to the carriage house. Dean tried the door and breathed a sigh of relief when it opened. Anita stepped inside and he followed her, closing the door behind them. He didn't lock it.

"You weren't kidding, were you?" Anita said, looking around the big room they were standing in, "This is where the staff lived? This room is bigger and better furnished than the living room in our house!"

What appeared to have been a common living room for the staff was ornately furnished. It contained several over-stuffed chairs, an over-stuffed sofa, and a very large Oriental rug covered the highly polished hardwood floor.

"Their sleeping quarters were down that hallway," Dean said. "The bedrooms the help had were pretty fancy, too. You want to see them?"

Anita looked up at him and smiled warmly. "Of course," she replied.

Dean ushered her into one of the bedrooms in the carriage house. Like the main house, this building, too, had been carefully restored to what it once had been.

"This is really something," Anita said, looking around the bedroom. "I can't believe they had something this fancy for their servants."

A huge four-poster bed was the centerpiece of the room. It, along with a dresser and chiffonier that stood along the bedroom wall, appeared to have been made from solid wood, probably cherry.

Dean stepped toward Anita, who looked up at him and smiled.

"You know, I'm not sure I should be alone with you, Mr. Abbott," she whispered, licking her lips.

"Why Anita, don't you trust me?" Dean asked.

"It isn't you I don't trust..." Anita whispered. She stepped closer to him, tilted her face up and continued to gaze at him.

The scent of the perfume Anita was wearing filled Dean's nose. Almost positive she wouldn't resist, he pulled her into his arms and covered her lips with his. When he did, Anita seemed to melt against him. It felt as if she wanted to fuse herself to him. Dean's cock swelled as she pressed her hips against his groin, rotating them.

Anita was electrified by the way things were going. The minute she saw Dean Abbott arrive and realized his wife wasn't with him, she began working on getting him alone. Her husband had told her of Dean's reputation for womanizing, and she wanted to find out for herself it was deserved.

Anita had plans for her life, plans her husband wasn't doing much to help her attain. Michael, in her opinion, didn't have the drive and ruthlessness necessary to get ahead in the firm. He needed help and Anita decided it was up to her to provide it. She had no intention of being the wife of a junior associate for very long. Only a partner's income could buy her the kind of life-style she wanted.

She pressed against Dean Abbott and could feel the bulge in his pants. It felt huge! That surprised her. She had a personal belief that most men who were womanizers weren't much good as lovers. Maybe Mr. Abbott would be the exception to that rule!

"Mr. Abbott! We...we really shouldn't be doing this," Anita gasped when their kiss ended. "You...you're making me lose control."

"Do you really mean that?" Dean asked. He cupped one of her firm, well-formed buttocks in his hand and gave it a squeeze. "Would you rather go back to the party?"

"Oh, Mr. Abbott, I...I'm so confused. I don't know that I want," Anita murmured softly. She pressed even tighter against Dean as passion raced through her. She didn't want to leave. She just didn't want him to think she was willing to submit too easily. She put the flat of her hand against his chest.

"Mr. Abbott, we...we're both married. What...what about...about your wife?" she asked softly. "And my...my husband?"

"Are you really concerned about them?" Dean asked. He began to caress one of her breasts through her silky dress and felt a tremor go through her lean body. "This has nothing to do with them, it has to do with us." He concentrated his attentions on her nipple, which began to harden. "I want you, Anita."

"I-I want you, too," Anita replied. She slid her hand down and cupped his swollen cock. "This feels wonderful, but I want to know what it will feel like in me."

Dean wrapped his arms around her, picked her off her feet, and carried her toward the bed. Moments later, they were lying naked on the bed, their hands roaming over each other's bodies, fanning the flames of passion burning in both of them into a conflagration of need.

Dean began sucking Anita's nipples and she responded by groaning and stroking his rigid cock with her slim hand.

"Lay back," Anita purred after a few minutes. Dean did and watched as she got to her knees next to him. She moved her fingers over his thighs and lower belly, teasing him with her long fingernails. Dean groaned with delight and began to squirm.

Dean couldn't believe how powerful the effect Anita was having on him was. She was touching him everywhere, except his cock, but it was turning him on as much as if she'd been giving him a blowjob. He had never experienced anything like it before in his life. He should have gotten together with her a long time before this!

"Do you really want me, Mr. Abbott?" Anita whispered as she teased him. There was a trace of self-satisfaction in her voice.

"Yesss!!! My God, yesssss!!!!" Dean groaned. He couldn't remember ever wanting a woman more than he wanted this flame-haired vixen!

"Take me, then," Anita murmured. She laid back on the bed next to him, spread her legs, and reached for him.

Dean, roaring like a lust-enraged bull, rolled on top of his associate's wife and jammed his rigid cock into her willowy body. Sensations more overwhelming than he could ever remember experiencing ripped through him as his cock sank into her. He was wilder with desire than he'd ever been. Usually, he liked to take it slow and easy, but there was no way could he do that with this gorgeous redhead! His hips slammed against hers and he felt her legs lock around him as she strained against him.

"Oh, Mr. Abbott! This is wonderful!" Anita groaned as her husband's boss's body slammed against hers.

Dean looked down at the woman whose lean, pale body he was pillaging and was even more aroused by what he saw. Her hair had fanned out on the bed and made a wild red frame for her passion-filled face. Her breasts were tiny and had tiny areolas surrounding her surprisingly large nipples. Her long legs locked behind Dean as she strained against him. He couldn't recall ever having a woman react as frantically to his lovemaking as Anita was reacting.

"Yessss!!! Yesssss!!! Give it to meeeee!!! Take meeeee!!!" Anita wailed. "Harder!!! Harder!!! Do it harder!!! Yeesssss!!!!"

Dean continued hammering against her, even though in a dim recess of his mind he feared he might bruise her, so powerful were his thrusts. His control, which he prided himself on, was nonexistent. He was going to come! Was he ever!

"Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he roared as his scalding cream spewed from his cock in powerful bursts.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Anita cried as her partner's hot juices laved her insides. Her body stiffened and she began shuddering violently. "Nowwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwww!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssssss!!! Yessssssssss!!!"

Back in the main house Alex, still mingling, had bumped into Jennifer again.

"So you raise horses?" he said.

Jennifer smiled at him and nodded. "I grew up around horses," she said. "Selena said you raise them, too, is that right? Isn't that an odd occupation for a captain of detectives?"

"I guess it might look sort of odd," Alex said. "Actually, I guess you might say I run a retirement home for police horses. I have only got one of my own, a Lippet Morgan I picked up from a friend of mine who raises them in Vermont."

"Really?" Jennifer said. "That sounds fascinating. I always wondered what happened to police horses when they aren't needed any more, or are too old. And I've always been interested in Morgans, especially Lippets. Most of the horses I have are thoroughbreds. Except for Bosco, my personal horse. He's an American quarter horse. I saw him at a horse show when he was a colt and talked my father into buying him for me." Her father hadn't been pleased that she'd chosen the quarter horse over the Arabian stallion he would have preferred she buy, but he caved in to weeks of unending pleading on Jennifer's part. She'd never been sorry. Bosco was the best friend she had in the world.

Before Alex could respond, William Atherton appeared. "There you are, Jennifer," he said. "Mother and father have been asking about you, they're dying to see you."

"I'll be right with you, William," Jennifer said. She smiled at Alex. "You'll have to come out to the farm sometime, Alex," she said. "And I'd love to see your horse, too. I've been told Lippet Morgans are wonderful horses. Maybe we can go riding some time."

"I'd like that," Alex said.

"It's really been nice meeting you, Alex," Jennifer said. She looked at William, who was hovering next to her, wanting her to get going, and smiled sheepishly. "I...I guess I better go."

Disappointed, Alex watched Jennifer accompany her escort toward another part of the house and found that he was disappointed that she'd gone. He decided he had enough of the fund-raiser and left.

As he walked toward his car, he saw Dean Abbott and Anita Selzer emerging from the carriage house. Both of them looked a bit flushed. "I wonder what they've been up to?" he wondered. "But then, given what I know about Mr. Abbott, I guess I can figure that out." He got in his pickup truck, started the engine, and started toward his place.

"Who was that you were talking with?" William asked Jennifer as they made their way through the mansion to where his parents were.

"His name is Alex Martin," Jennifer replied. "He's a policeman. A captain of detectives. He raises horses, too. That's what we were talking about."

"How on earth did a police officer get an invitation to this affair?" William sniffed.

"William, you can be such a pompous ass sometimes," Jennifer thought. She braced herself to meet the young man's parents, who were so stuffy they made him look positively loose.