The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom bit her lips and looked at me, getting visibly worked up. Her body began coiling and trembling, and after a minute or two, she began flicking her right nipple with her right index finger. It was obvious she was horny.

"Talk dirty to me," I whispered, thinking this was the perfect moment.

Mom pulled her nipple a little harder and looked at me, giving my latest instruction some thought; it took her more than ten seconds to speak her first dirty words.

"I can't believe I am letting you do all these things to me," mom said, "I am such a slut."

"Yes, you are," I whispered softly.

"No respectable mother would get on her back, or her knees, for her own son..."

"I guess you're not respectable then," I whispered.

"Hell no, I am a fucking whore!" mom moaned as she closed her eyes and her whole body began coiling, approaching an orgasm.

I smiled and continued fingering her, a little deeper and a little faster.

"I can't wait to feel your fat dick inside of me, that's going to be so nasty!" mom moaned, now tweaking both her erect nipples with both hands. I could her body begin to shudder.

"First thing in the morning mom, I promise... as soon as dad leaves, I'll crawl next to you in bed and push my cock into your pussy!" I said, feeling the shuddering intensify.

"Oh yeah!" mom panted, "Oh fuck yeah!"

"I am not even going to wait until he's out of the house; I am going to fuck you while he's still in the house... while he's drinking his coffee, reading his newspaper... I am going to fucking boink you like a bitch, mom!"

Mom exploded and screamed, "Oh yeah Alex, I am a fucking slut!"

I could feel her cunt muscles contract and squeeze my fingers as she trashed and screamed. I gave her a proper orgasm and made her squirt all over my bed, then I pulled my fingers out gently and gave her a minute or two to catch her breath.

Realizing it was over, she sat up, gave me quick hug and whispered, "I'll be waiting... I want you to fuck the shit out of me, as hard and as nasty as you can!"

"I will... I promise," I said as she got up and left the room, giving me a tender smile.

I knew dad got up around 6.30, so I sat my alarm for 6 o'clock and waited in the darkness of my room, stroking my fat dick, getting myself all worked up for another visit with my mom. At 6.37 I heard him get up and head for the bathroom. About ten minutes later he came back and walked back into the master bedroom, probably to get dressed. At 6.51, he tiptoed through the hall once more. I was waiting by the door, hard dick in hand. As soon as I heard our wooden staircase squeak, I gently opened my door and headed for the master bedroom, opened the door and snuck in. Judging from mom's heavy breathing, she was still sleeping.

I got into bed and slid up next to her, my erection pushing against the small of her back. She was on her side, facing away from me -- dad's side of the bed. I slid my hand into her gown, squeezed her tit and whispered, "Time to take my dick, princess!"

Mom woke up and slightly turned her head, just far enough to be sure it was me and spontaneously opened her legs a little bit, allowing me to push my erection between her legs. As I continued mauling her tit, I used my other hand to stuff my dick into her twat.

"Is your father..." she started to ask softly.

She stopped when she heard dad closing a door rather loud downstairs, smiled and said, "Good boy," as she moaned and coiled up against me.

I was inside... my cock was actually in mom's twat, pretty deep too. I held it there for a few moments, then moved back and back up again. Mom panted and let out a small moan, but I could tell she was listening for dad. Every sound she could pick up from downstairs, indicating that he was still in the house, seemed to make her hornier and wetter. I realized she was getting off on it, and I let her have her fun... after all, I was doing what I wanted, I was fucking her. Well, sort of, it was nice and lewd and extremely satisfying as foreplay, but it was not what the main plan. That could wait however, her wet pussy and her moaning were doing an excellent job of keeping me hard as a bone and providing me with sufficient pleasure for now.

I screwed her like that for almost ten minutes, then we switched position, mom riding me... slow and gentle, for another six or seven minutes. Then finally we heard the garage door opening and a minute or so later, dad's car drove off. As the garage door began to close again, I pushed mom off of me, put her on her back and got in between her legs, into the missionary position.

"Enough with the foreplay," I grunted. I started off slow, but quickly picked up the pace and before long I was fucking her hard, deep and fast, holding her legs with both hands, spreading her open as far as I could. Mom stared up at me as I was slamming into her. She couldn't believe how wild and hard I was fucking her.

I came inside of her not a minute later and collapsed on top of her, my cum splattering inside of her. She panted, I moaned, she hugged me, I pulled out of her and we cuddled for a minute or two, before falling asleep. When I opened my eyes again, mom was sitting on the edge of the bed, handing me a cup of coffee; she was dressed in a red bra and matching panties. Her blond hair was all tangled up and although she wasn't wearing any makeup, she looked gorgeous, probably because she had the most endearing smile on her face.

"So, sleep well?" she asked.

"Mmm," I nodded as I sipped from the coffee she'd just given me.

I glanced at the alarm clock: 11.17.

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah, you've been asleep for hours... but then again, you had some catching up to do huh?" mom smiled.

"I guess so," I smiled as I sipped again.

"So..." mom whispered, her hand reaching out and touching my inner thigh, quickly sliding up to find my half swollen cock, "You wanna go again?"

"You bet," I said as I reached out and put my coffee on her nightstand.

"And what would you like to do this time?" mom asked, seductively, as her hand wrapped around my shaft and she began rubbing it up and down.

"I think I'll start by fucking your twat again, doggy-style this time," I said.

"Oh, do you now," mom asked playfully as he got up, took off her red panties and got on all fours on the bed, facing away from me.

I smiled, got on my knees behind her and gave my dick a few more strokes until it was hard enough. I slowly penetrated her. She moaned as she felt me stretch her to her limits. The deeper I ventured, the harder I got and the bigger my cock seemed inside of her.

"My god," mom whispered, "Your cock is so fat!"

I smiled proudly and fucked her for a minute or two, then slowed down and said, "And now, I would like you to suck my dick!"

Mom moved slightly forwards, letting my dick slip out of her as he turned around and looked at me with a shy, mischievous smile.

"Alright," she replied, not overly eager, but willing to give it an honest try, "Let's see what all the fuss is about."

As she turned around and got on her hands and knees, hanging her face in front of my throbbing cock, she whispered, "How bad can the taste be?"

My cock veered up as she said that and bent her head down to engulf my dick with her warm, slutty mouth. She closed her mouth around it and bobbed up and down a few times, swirling her tongue all around my shaft, tasting herself pretty decent.

After letting her suck on it for a good ten, twelve seconds, I asked, "And? How's the taste?"

Mom let my cock slip from her mouth and said, with a sour face, "I won't lie to you, it's actually pretty awful!"

"That's too bad," I said, disappointed, thinking this would be the end of that.

"Why's that?" she asked, as she glanced up at me.

"Well, I was actually hoping I could switch holes a few more times," I said, blatantly speaking the truth, "I love seeing you clean your own pussy juices off my dick."

"Seriously?" mom asked, "Even now when you know I don't like it?"

"Especially now," I smiled shyly.

Mom looked up at me, unable to hide a grin of her own, and then looked at my hard cock, still right in front of her face, and said, "Right then, time to power through then!" and scooted around on her knees, getting back in the doggy-position.

I couldn't believe my luck, mom was really acting like a whore for me; this day was turning even better than I had dared to hope.

"You're a wonderful little slut," I moaned as I shoved my dick inside of her again and started fucking her.

Mom didn't answer, but whined and moaned for a few more minutes. When I pulled out again, there was no sign of any hesitation. She just flipped around and swallowed my wet dick whole, sucked it thoroughly clean and then flipped back around, all without having to take a cue from me. I fucked her some more, and she sucked my dick again. And then we did it all over again, and again.

When my cock was inside of her twat the sixth time, I asked, "You okay?"

"It's still foul, but the taste kinda grows on you," she replied, peeking over her right shoulder.

"Glad to hear that," I moaned, "Because I'll be adding some cum to the mix!"

Although she'd been warned, as soon as I pulled out, mom flipped around dutifully as the previous times, wrapped her mouth around my cock and started sucking it as before. Almost immediately I started moaning louder and more intensely than before, so again, this was a sure sign, but she kept sucking and even wrapped one of her hands around the base of it to help expel my load from my balls. I howled as she swallowed the whole lot and kept bobbing her head up and down until I was soft enough to let go.

"Well," she said as she laid down on her back, clearly needing a few minutes of rest, "That was... interesting."

"You'd never done that before?" I asked, looking up at the ceiling.

"Never," mom replied.

"I guess you're just a natural then," I quipped, "A natural born slut!"

Mom chuckled and slapped my arm.

"Let's go and eat something," I said as I jumped up after about ten minutes.

"Yes please," mom replied, looking forward to getting rid of the foul taste in her mouth.

In just our underwear, we walked down the stairs, me in my black boxers, mom in her red panties and bra. I made us a couple of sandwiches, while mom made some coffee. We ate, we talked and laughed for about an hour and a half. I was having a good time, but I only had one day... so I had to make most of it, and over half of it had passed. It was 13.49 when I used a silence in the conversation to put us back on track.

"I want you to masturbate for me," I said.

"Now, here?" mom asked, a little taken aback.

"Yep," I said, "And not some fake shit, I want you to make yourself cum!"

Mom sipped from her coffee and seemed to think about how to proceed for a moment or two, then got up, and crawled onto the table, on her knees at first, but as soon as he was where she wanted to be, she sat down on her ass, her legs open wide. By now, she had knocked down a few things, but didn't seem to mind all that much. After running her hands all over her body for a bit, she reached back and unclasped her bra, and threw it on the floor. She played with her tits and her nipples softly, sensually and extensively, probably getting herself in the mood for what was to come. In the course of the next two minutes, she began rubbing her clit through her red panties, while she ran her other hand through her hair and all over the rest of her naked skin.

I looked on, interested and entertained, but only a little aroused. Then, she finally took off her panties and started playing with her clit for real, using her fingers to flick and draw circles on it, faster and faster. Eventually, another couple of minutes later, she finally put two fingers inside of herself and began stimulating herself from the inside as well. This was more like it; slowly my dick started coming to life again. And when she started filling the room with sopping noises a while later, my dick became rock hard rather fast. I watched my mom's lewd solo-sex for another ten minutes or so and enjoyed every second of it, but truth be told, I was impatient for her to come. That took another four minutes after that, and another three for her orgasm to subside. She did however squirt all over the table, which was pretty cool, but now it was time for me to get my rocks off.

Mom realized that as soon as she came off her orgasmic cloud and asked, as she looked down at my right hand pumping my hard dick, "Where do you want me?"

"I wanna cum in your face," I whispered, honestly not caring what position we were going to use.

Mom, startled for a moment, looked around, giving the assignment a little thought, then wiped everything that remained on the table off with both arms and spun around onto her back and slid up, until her head and her long golden hair was hanging down into my lap.

She smiled up at me, staring into my eyes. I grabbed a handful of her hair and used it to jack myself off some more.

"Not in my eyes," she whispered, "Everything else you can paint."

We shared a smile and I continued jacking off, touching her tits, playing with them, using her hair, slapping my dick against her cheeks. I was really taking my time, hoping I could work up another decent load. Mom was very patient and just let me do whatever I pretty much wanted. Eventually, after jacking my cock for another ten minutes, I was finally ready to cum, again and stood up, cock in hand. Mom let her head hang down and looked at my cock and my face alternately, trying to judge when I was about to cum. When I started moaning and trembling on my feet, she softly closed her eyes and kept perfectly still. With a loud roar I let go and splattered a moderate load across her face; it consisted of several strands and lots of little drops. Not the most spectacular of loads, but considering this was the fifth time I came on this wonderful day, I was pretty happy with the load.

When she didn't feel anything anymore for a few seconds, she carefully opened her eyes and looked up at me, smiling and asked, "So, how do I look?"

"Great," I replied, "How do you feel?"

"It's not as bad as I expected; honestly it's not any different than taking cum anywhere else."

I smiled, bent my head down for a closer look at her face and whispered, "You wonderful little slut!"

"Yes, I guess I am, ain't I?" mom giggled.

I stepped back and put my black boxers back on as mom hopped off the table and walked over to the kitchen sink to splash some water in her face, diluting my sperm.

She was still at it when I said, "I am beat, I am going to have a lie down."

"Okay hon," she called out, "Just remember that father gets home around 5."

Her warning indicated that she still expected me to want more. That was cool, but I needed some rest, especially my dick, which had been performing pretty much all day.

I walked up to my bedroom and let myself drop face down on the bed, completely spent, but deliriously happy. I reached out, grabbed my phone off the nightstand and checked the current time: 15.07. I figured I'd rest up for about an hour and then boink mom again before dad came home. I set my alarm, but didn't put my phone on the nightstand again, thinking it wouldn't make any difference. During my sleep however, I must have pushed it under my pillow, where I didn't hear my alarm going off, over and over again. Eventually, I was awakened by the garage door closing. In a panic I jumped up, searching for my cell phone. It was 17.14, I had overslept by more than an hour and missed my last window of opportunity.

I was bummed out, but didn't give up. I put on some clothes and sat down in front of the computer, quickly starting a game, as if to give myself an alibi for when dad came up. A few minutes later, he walked in, and said, "Hey birthday boy, how's life treating you on your 19th birthday?"

After a big hug, I replied, "Good, better than expected."

"What you been up to?" he asked.

"Oh nothing much, playing video games and hanging out with mom," I replied, "You know, taking it slow in my old age."

Dad laughed and said, "Well, when you're done playing, come on down so we can have a nice family dinner. We didn't get you a present as requested - mom had told dad she would wire some money onto my account, instead of buying me something - but you still like pizza and cake, right?"

"You batcha!" I replied as I quit the game I had loaded from a save game several minutes before and said, "Let's go, I'm hungry!"

We headed down together and met up with mom in the living room, properly dressed off course. Although she looked at me funny when we walked in, she acted normal as long as dad was in the room with us. As soon as he walked into the kitchen to grab a beer, mom asked, "You okay?"

"Yeah, I am sorry... I overslept, I missed my alarm," I said, "It's too bad, I had one more thing planned."

"Maybe all is not lost," mom replied, "I can't make any promises, but..."

Dad walked in, sipping from a beer and the conversation turned to dinner; we ordered pizza, watched some tv, ate the pizza, ate some cake and watched some more tv. Dad by now had had four beers and was getting pretty sleepy. While we were watching some tv-film, mom beckoned me into the kitchen. I followed her and glanced at the nearby clock: 21.44. A little over two hours left, this was getting close. In the kitchen, mom cupped my crotch and whispered, "How about a quick blowjob?"

"Very tempting, but I'll wait," I whispered, still hoping to get another fuck out of mom.

"Suit yourself," mom replied, "But come midnight, your present is done giving, understood?"

"Understood," I replied.

"And if your father decides he wants to fuck me, I won't turn him down, okay?"

"I understand mom," I replied, "I'll take my chances, I am hoping we can end this day with a last bang, but if it's not meant to be, then I'll accept that."

I calculated the chances of dad wanting sex in the middle of the week, after a copious meal like that, pretty slim at best, so I felt pretty confident. Now, all we needed to do was get dad into bed, more tired than frisky. The movie ended around ten minutes to eleven. Mom and I both got up, indicating we were going to bed. Dad followed suit and we all headed up. We said goodnight in the hallway and as dad went to take a leak, mom whispered, "So, what now?"

"If you have the chance, I would like you to meet me in my room, wearing that little black cocktail dress, no underwear," I whispered.

Mom looked at me with a knowing smile and said, "I'll try, but no promises!"

I walked into my room and waited, cursing myself for sleeping through the last window of opportunity late afternoon. I paced for a bit, starting to doubt myself, wondering if I should have accepted the quick blowjob in the kitchen.

Time passed slowly and with every passing minute my doubt grew.

It was 23.13 by the time mom and dad were in bed with the door closed. I didn't hear any funny business like a squeaking bed or something, so there was that at least...

At about 23.31, I heard the master bedroom door opening and closing, then my door opened and in came mom, holding the black cocktail dress in her hand, as requested.

"He's out like a log," mom said, "And you've got 29 minutes left, young man."

My patience was rewarded, I was going to fuck her again!

"Then stop wasting time by talking, slut and put on the dress," I said, taking out my dick and quickly taking off all my clothes except for my boxers.

"Follow me," I said, wanting to put some more distance between us and dad, just in case.

I led mom down into the dining room and said, "Stand in front of the table, with your back to me." as I used a small dim light to illuminate the whole room.

She walked up to the table and just stood there, waiting for my next move. I looked her up and down. Her dress was so short, that I could almost see her ass. I walked up to her and caressed her back and her sides, whispering in her ear, "You look like a whore!"