The Presters - A Genesis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John noticed Azar's right hand sliding under her body, and as he drew back he felt her fingers against his shaft as she stimulated her own cunt. She was breathing heavily, lost in the moment. John found himself moving faster, thrusting harder, confident now that the djinn could take him without injury. He let himself go, as he'd never been able to do before.

Azar shuddered under him. Her muscles spasming as she rapidly ascended to her peak.

"Master! Master! Master!" The woman howled as her orgasm took her. Her muscles clamped around John's cock, milking him eagerly. In turn he buried himself deep inside her, crushing her beneath him as he too climaxed.

*****

John rolled onto his back, drawing Azar with him. As his softening cock slid from her ass the woman nuzzled into his neck, humming softly.

"Are you..."

"Okay?" She finished his question. "Of course I am. That was fantastic." She grinned. "I do understand why a human woman might feel trepidation though. Still..." A smirk. "Would you like to make a wish?"

"A wish?"

"To make it easier to ass fuck human women."

"You can do that?" Azar laughed and wiggled fingers in the air.

"Of course. Magic, you know?" She placed her hand on his flat belly. "Something like making them more curious about the experience, an easier time relaxing to accept it, perhaps magical cleansing and lubrication to make the experience more pleasant? Of course amplify the frequency and intensity of the resulting orgasms."

"That seems... promising."

"I thought so." Another wicked smile. "Especially since I'd be one of the women benefiting from it." She cocked her head. "However, why do you prefer the ass?" Her hand took his, guiding it to the slick cleft of her sex. A sharp intake of breath as he took that as an invitation to play with her. "You have to admit, this is the natural use of a woman."

John inhaled deeply, then sighed. "That involves a bit of a story. Do you have time?" The djinn giggled.

"Keep using your fingers like that and I'll stay here all night."

"Where else would you go?"

"There's that of course. Once manifested I have autonomy, but I can't leave my Master for too long. Perhaps a day? Then I have to get back to him... to you. It becomes an imperative."

John ruffled her hair lightly. "Well... as to my... appreciation of a woman's ass? It goes back to a very young age. Perhaps too young.

"My family had an au pair. A girl from Germany. Her name was... is... Ursula."

"Was she pretty?"

"Very pretty. Blonde hair, blue eyes. I was smitten at first sight. She liked me too."

"You were younger?"

"About ten years younger than her, yes. It's embarrassing to admit but I followed her around like a puppy. She'd been with my family for about three weeks when I told her that I was in love with her."

"Oh? You were in love." Her voice was teasing.

"I certainly thought so. She didn't mock me for my confession though. She just looked at me for a moment, and then smiled.

"The next day she offered to take me on a train ride into the city. We ended up at a hotel there.

"She started kissing me. We... I liked that a lot, and then she started undressing me.

"When we were both naked she told me to lick her, told me how to please her with my mouth. She sucked me too. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it."

"A good girl." Azar grinned.

"A very good girl. I did learn that I liked eating pussy; liked it a lot. That was all we did that first visit, but it wasn't the last.

"A week later we went to the city together again. We got another hotel room, and this time she left me alone for some time to prepare herself. When she came back she had me lick her to orgasm. She then sucked me hard before applying a lubricating gel.

"She had me lie down, she squatted above my hips and impaled her anus on my cock."

"Were you as big as you are now?" Azar was stroking his now rigid shaft.

"No. I was still growing, but I was still pretty large." John chuckled. "She swore a lot, in German, while forcing herself onto it. But she took it all."

"A good girl."

"Yes. A very good girl." John sighed. "We had a couple of happy years before she went back to Germany, but in all that time I never fucked her cunt, only her mouth and ass."

"So, at a young age you fell in love with a girl and only fucked her mouth and ass, so now, when you're intimate with a woman, you associate those feelings of affection and pleasure with anal sex."

"Well, thank you, Doctor Freud."

"Who?"

"He's a famous neurologist, a psychoanalyst."

"Oh? What does he do?"

"He analyzes people's dreams, then tells them they want to fuck their mother."

"Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Want to fuck your mother?"

"I... No. Of course not."

"Are you in denial?" Azar's eyes flickered with wicked amusement.

"No. Denial is a river through Egypt." The woman laughed.

"That was a... pun? A play on words. English truly is a funny language." She swung astride him. "However."

"However?" She lowered herself, positioning his broad head against her tiny hole.

"A hard cock would be a terrible thing to waste." She exhaled slowly, her weight impaling her ass on his cock, sinking down his length. "So, about your wish?"

"Wish?" Focusing on his story had taken their earlier conversation from his mind.

"To improve the likelihood of you sheathing this monster up a woman's ass, to make it easier for you, and more pleasurable for her." he raised his knees so she could lean back against them, and she rested her shapely feet on his chest. John took her left foot in his hand, kissing it, running his tongue over and between her toes. Azar purred again.

"I don't know, honestly." John met her golden eyes with blue. "You're here. You certainly don't have any problems taking my cock up your ass, and you seem to enjoy it well enough."

The efreet actually blushed. "I enjoy it a great deal, yes. But I am djinn. It's not my place to be anything more than your slave."

John sighed and shrugged. "Alright then, make it my wish." A thought suddenly struck him. "Is there a limit on wishes, like three?"

"Of course not." Azar looked offended at the question. "You're the Master of the Seal. Those of the unseen realm, like myself, must serve you, wholeheartedly and without limit."

John looked down at the ring on his hand. "I'm almost inclined to wish that that wasn't the case." The djinn merely laughed.

"I told you I would grant any wish within my power. That ring was made by one greater than myself, and altering the nature of its power is far beyond my ability."

"And I'm guessing that nothing in the unseen realm can do so either."

"It wouldn't be a very good ring of mastery if they could." She grinned, wriggling on his shaft. "The only one who could change that ring is the one who made it. I think you're just going to have to accept your position as the new Master of the Seal of Solomon, my Master." There was just a hint of good-natured mockery in her voice. "So, about your wish?"

"Fine then." John drew the efreet to him, kissing her lightly on the lips. "I wish... for whatever it was you suggested."

"Your wish is granted." Azar rose and fell gently. "Ah, that's even better." John felt the now familiar sensation of her buttery depths wrapped around his shaft, but nothing struck him as especially different.

"Are you sure that the wish worked?"

"You might not notice, at least not with me," she nuzzled into his cheek. "However, as a woman, trust me. It's better." Her face was flushed, and John rolled on top of her. As he began to thrust into her she convulsed, her cries hoarse in his ears. She had started orgasming, and she did not stop. Every thrust he delivered seemed to multiply the intensity of the sensations rocking her body.

Azar stared up at him, but her beautiful golden eyes were unfocused. Every time he bottomed out, his belly slapping against her dripping pussy, she howled. John too fucked like he was more animal than man, driving himself deep with all the strength in his body.

The efreet cried out, her fingers clawing his back, thighs crushing his hips, back arching as every muscle in her body contracted. John felt himself losing control in the same moment she did, thrusting to the hilt, exploding inside her. Lights flashed behind his eyes, and Azar collapsed underneath him, barely conscious.

John rolled onto his back, his breathing ragged, and Azar wrapped herself into her side, his hip between her legs. Her supersensitive flesh rubbed against him and she whimpered.

"I think... I think I might have overdone it." She smirked as he stroked her hair. "But God, that was good."

"Want to take the wish back?" John laughed weakly.

"No! God, no." Azar managed to laugh too. "Thank God for immortality, or I'd gladly let you fuck me to death." She kissed his throat. "As it is, I'll only be mostly dead."

"But what a way to go."

"Yes. Yes, that's true." Another laugh.

John relaxed, letting his arms rest around Azar's slender body. "And to think, this all started with an accidental purchase in a Cairo bazaar."

"Hmm, yes. Accidental."

John fell asleep, Azar's unnatural warmth in his arms, her golden eyes on him.

*****

John Prester leaned on his kitchen counter, looking out the window at the women lying naked on sun loungers by the pool. Three women, redheads, one a mother with a baby.

The eldest, Anastasia Samaras, the matriarch of her family, and her daughters, Sapphira, and Sophia his wife. Sapphira's daughter, his daughter, Faith suckling at a full breast.

He smiled reflectively. Had the younger women even noticed that day by day their mother had grown younger, until she looked no older than her daughters? That the daughters themselves looked nowhere near their true age? A chuckle. He, of course, looked far younger than he actually was. Nor had they noticed that, despite their fair skin, they neither tanned nor sunburned.

John raised his right hand, encircling the ring finger a ring of brass, embossed with an iron hexagram. The Seal of Solomon. A ring that could not be taken from him by force or guile, that indeed would not be noticed unless he so wished it. It was invisible even to metal detectors. Over the decades it had been joined by three other rings, the first, on his middle finger, wide gold, set with a topaz, that same symbol engraved into it, The second, the same metal, but the gem was an emerald, similarly engraved. That ring was new, crafted to replace another artifact as the focus for a djinn. The third ring, on his little finger, was of similar pattern, but silver set with a sapphire. They shared in the protection of the Seal of Solomon.

He brushed a finger lightly over the four rings, hearing the soft murmur of voices that were his constant companions. Azar, the djinn of fire. Shiva, her sister, formerly the Slave of the Lamp, djinn of earth. Leila, the Ice Queen, djinn of water. Esme, djinn of the air.

He commanded them to manifest. Shiva was a muscled giantess, six-and-a-half feet tall, skin and hair dark, eyes emerald green. Esme was as tall as he was, pale and graceful, golden haired and blue eyed. Leila was even paler, her skin almost pure white, and her hair and eyes were a pale blue. She equaled Esme's height, but was significantly better endowed. Azar was as she always was, with red gold hair and golden eyes.

He smiled at them all. Although he had never been particularly concerned with what they wore, as long as it came off easily, they had donned black two piece swimsuits for the occasion.

"It's time for my two families to meet."

12