The Promotion

Story Info
Christina is expected to entertain new clients...
2k words
4.16
66.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,107 Followers

This is another old story, this time from 2004.

Christina's life had changed dramatically that day. She had been working for 'Keith Belmont Associates' for almost six months as a secretary when she was caught in a 'compromising position' with one of the mailroom guys in a store cupboard. He was fired on the spot, but for some reason she wasn't. She soon found out why, when the MD of the company Keith Belmont called her into his office.

He made it clear in no uncertain terms that he was not prepared to tolerate such behaviour and that he should fire her just like he fired Benny. Christina was incredibly lucky to get the job she had at such a young age (19) and she was also smart enough to realise that her chances of getting another similar job without a reference were extremely limited.

So she listened as he explained what her options were. Basically, she could either be fired or she could work directly for him -- in a special position that would pay considerably more than her old job... but she would have to do 'whatever was asked of her'. This sounded ominous, but Christina felt she had little choice, and at least the money sounded good.

When she told him that she would accept the job, Keith smiled and told her that her new salary would be three times her old one. But he also told her that she should not expect an easy ride and if she screwed up this time, then not only would he fire her but he would tell everyone he knew in the industry what a waste of space she was. In short, she would never get a similar job locally.

Christina left the office confused, she had avoided being sacked and come out with a huge pay rise and promotion, but she didn't have a clue what was expected of her. When she got home her phone rang and she picked it up, it was Keith.

"Christina, you need to get ready to go out for dinner in... 90 minutes. I will pick you up -- make sure you are dressed well, we are entertaining some very important clients. And Christina... remember, you do what I tell you, if you fuck this up for me I will make your life hell. Do you understand?"

"Yes... yes, Sir."

"Good. Make sure you're ready on time!"

The phone went dead and Christina went to get ready. 90 minutes later Keith's huge Mercedes limousine pulled up outside her tiny flat. She was standing on the pavement waiting, her shoulder length blond hair pulled back in a pony tail and her black dress complimented with some tasteful costume jewellery.

The chauffeur got out of the car and opened the rear door for her, Christina climbed in and sat next to her grinning boss.

"Very nice," he smiled.

The car pulled off and they chatted as the car rolled across the city. They drew up outside of an enormous hotel and waited for several minutes until two well dressed men walked out of the reception area and towards the car.

The chauffeur opened the door again and the two men got in, sitting opposite to Keith and Christina and with their backs to the driver. Christina was introduced politely to Ian and Jason, but then pretty much ignored for the rest of the night as the three men talked endlessly about business.

The dinner was exquisite, but long and Christina, utterly bored by their ignorance, couldn't wait to go home. She remained perfectly charming despite their pig-headedness, mindful of her new salary and position, and was delighted when they got up to leave, reasoning the evening was almost over.

The group returned to the limo and now, suddenly all the men were taking an interest in her. Keith moved closer and slid his arm around her shoulder and the three men began discussing how pretty she was. Christina was flattered by the attention, but a little uncomfortable. The two men opposite were looking at her hungrily and she turned to Keith for reassurance, but there was none to be had.

Instead, he placed his hand on Christina's thigh and started to rub softly. Her first instinct was to push it away, but something stopped her. She knew her position was tenuous at best and she didn't want to mess things up if she could possibly help it.

Actually, the more time she spent with Keith the more she liked him. Or rather, she liked his money. She was a little starstruck with all this driving around in limousines, eating in fancy restaurants and the champagne had also lowered her guard a little.

Slowly Keith's hand moved higher up her leg and then he was pulling up the bottom of her dress. Christina froze as she saw the two men opposite staring at her.

"Don't fuck it up," whispered Keith as he lifted the material higher to reveal her best black lacy underwear.

"Spread your legs and let them see you," he continued.

She turned to look at him, panic in her eyes, but there was no mercy to be found there. It was clear that she either had to do what they wanted or she was finished.

She slowly spread her thighs to reveal more of her most intimate flesh and Keith moved his hand between her legs. The first touch was electric as his finger brushed her panties. Her pussy flooded, she was scared but wetter than she could believe.

Christina swallowed hard as the two men opposite leaned forward to touch her silky smooth legs. Jason sank to his knees between her legs and ran his tongue up the insides of her thighs. She was trembling now and again turned to Keith but he just smiled and shrugged slightly, daring her to make her choice.

Jason was at the top of her thighs now, and she felt her panties being swept aside as his tongue searched for her wetness. She let out a long sigh as he found it and his tongue swirled between her pussy lips.

"Good girl," whispered Keith. "I can see I have chosen well..."

Christina voluntarily opened her legs wider now, he was right, he had chosen well. She was still a little nervous of course, but Jason was doing a damn good job of making her forget about that.

She was just starting to get into it when Jason grabbed a hold of her lovely dress and ripped it open all the way up the front with a few very hard tugs. She suddenly felt very exposed but before she could react Jason was moving up her body, his hands grabbing her breasts and his knees mounting the seat either side of her. Within seconds her bra was pushed down under her tits, her nipples hardening as his fingers squeezed and pulled on them.

She wanted to struggle, to break free and leap from the car, but Jason was all over her. He unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out, right in front of her face. Then she felt Ian taking up Jason's previous position between her legs and she knew she had to go through with it.

Jason's hard cock slipped into her mouth and she closed her eyes as he pumped his hips back and forth. Ian had two fingers inside her now and a third pressed hard against her asshole. Surely they wouldn't make her do that, would they?

Soon enough Jason's cock was out of her mouth and as Ian got out of the way he returned to his own seat, pulling her with him. Now she was on top of him, her legs either side of his and he was pulling her down, spearing her with his aching prick.

As she obediently bore down on his meat, he was already chewing her nipples and slapping her ass. Meanwhile Ian had taken Christina's seat and was stroking his length as he watched his friend's cock disappearing into the girl's dripping cunt.

After a while Christina felt a strange sensation as Ian slid his fingers around Jason's cock and started rubbing her pussy. Then, she felt one finger ease its way between her lips, stretching her pussy in the process. It felt tight to begin with but eventually she got used to the sensation and once she had she felt another finger sliding into her pussy alongside the first.

Christina groaned loudly, clearly enjoying the way they were treating her despite any reservations she might have held. Eventually, once he was satisfied she was ready, the two fingers were withdrawn and she felt Ian moving up close behind her.

"Relax," whispered Jason. "This will feel amazing if you relax."

Ian very slowly and carefully pressed his cock against her pussy, sliding it into her until his cock was held tight, squeezed up against his friend. Her pussy felt so full that Christina felt like she would be split in two, she leaned forward and bit into Jason's shoulder as they started to fuck her, slowly at first... soon Christina stopped biting and started moaning.

"C'mon fill me up," she groaned. "Shoot it in me, please..."

The girl's pleas fell on deaf ears, Ian and Jason were in no hurry to finish and they continued to stretch her pussy, gradually increasing the intensity until Christina was begging them to finish.

Ian was the first to crack...

"I'm gonna cum," he barked.

Christina was gritting her teeth as the cocks pounded her overworked hole, she really couldn't take much more and was desperate for them to cum inside her.

She felt Ian tense up and slam his cock deep inside her, then he was gasping for breath as his cock pumped it's load deep into her slippery young slit. Soon she felt his cock slipping out of her hole and his cum dripping out of her, onto Jason's balls and onto the floor of the limousine.

With the finish line in sight, Christina took the initiative and bounced hard on Jason's cock, desperate to finish him off too.

"Cum in me," she moaned into his ear. "Do it, fill my cunt!"

A couple of minutes passed before it was Jason's turn to tense up. He clenched her ass with his hands and he pushed up hard, flooding her stretched out pussy with his cum. As soon as he finished cumming he deflated, his cock shrinking rapidly as he lay exhausted on the seat.

They were back in front of the hotel now, she could see it through the blacked out windows of the car. She was calming down now, pleased that her ordeal was over, but Keith had other ideas.

"Christina... I don't think our friends can be expected to walk back to their hotel like that, do you?"

She looked at the two men in turn, their half-hard, sticky cocks still sticking out of their immaculate suit trousers.

"You better clean them up."

Christina knelt down on the floor of the limo and sucked the two men clean, swallowing the last drops of cum that leaked from their wilted cocks.

Keith reached behind him and grabbed his coat.

"Then you better put this on."

Christina gave him a quizzical look.

"You're going up to their suite. You will do whatever they ask of you, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," she said, her voice shaky.

"Good, the car will be back for you in the morning. I don't want to hear anything negative from these guys concerning you, okay?"

"Yes Sir..."

Keith leaned closer, and whispered a reassurance.

"Don't worry, they won't harm you... and I'm sure they have plenty of lube up there."

He turned to face Ian and Jason. "Right gentlemen, it's been a pleasure, I hope you have a great night and I'll see you tomorrow."

Jason, Ian and Christine exited the limo and walked towards the reception. She looked vaguely ridiculous, drowning in Keith's huge coat. But she didn't complain, she knew what she had to do, and she would do it.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,107 Followers