The Puritan Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Daddy. Your tongue feels so good in my pussy and asshole. Please fuck my ass with your finger while you eat my pussy."

The taste of his daughter's sweet flesh combined with his daughter's exploration of his body was driving him wild as he inserted a finger into her and continued to devour her sweet pussy. He spread his legs wider so she had complete access and control over his cock, balls and ass as they continued to suck and lick each other for the next 20 minutes.

When Wellington inserted a second finger into Robyn's ass, she quickly followed suit, and both father and daughter moaned in ecstasy, writhing around the hotel room bed. The moans of pleasure quickly changed to mutual groans of ecstasy as both lovers exploded in a shattering orgasm. Robyn swallowed every drop of his huge load of semen as Wellington continued to send spasms through his young daughter's body with his probing hungering tongue.

Moans of satisfaction came from both their mouths and Robyn turned around and lay her head on her father's shoulder as she gently caressed the hair on his chest.

"That was heaven Daddy. I hope you liked it too."

"Honey, next to the birth of you and Richard, that had to be the best experience of my life, and I can't thank you enough. You have made your old man very happy and I will never forget it."

"Oh Daddy. You make it sound like it was a one and only experience. I was hoping we could continue it in the future."

"Oh Baby, nothing would make me happier, but we can only continue on two conditions. Number one, that you don't think any less of me as a father, and continue to show me respect, and number two, that you never, ever speak a word of this to your mother."

"Oh Daddy, that is wonderful. You have and always will have my undying respect, and as far as Mother goes, our little secret will remain safe with me.

The End

12