The Receptionist

Story Info
Young woman dominates an older man.
8.6k words
4.63
70.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers

At the front door to the gym I looked to my left for no reason at all and espied a young woman dressed in a black pant suit walking toward me with plastic bags in her hands. It had been some time since I did something nice for someone and so I waited. She was the club's receptionist and waiting for her was a small price to pay for the view I received. I took in her beauty, capturing it with my photographic memory: she is petite and top heavy, with short brown hair and blonde highlights, a sort of messy look that reminds me of the sexy biker dyke donning a 12" strap on cock and who gets off on humiliating inadequate husbands when they find out she plows their wives better than they do.

Just before she got within talking distance, I managed to get a look at her feet. Red painted nails led the procession, encased in open toed shiny black high heeled shoes. A lovely sight but I knew I was out of time and just as I looked up again, we made eye contact. I was caught but how could she know what I was doing and so somehow with charm and sophistication and I swung the door open and said "are you headed this way?"

"Yes, thank you." She said and smiled broadly. "Today must be my lucky day," she said and walked past me. It happened quickly but I managed a brief glimpse of the top half of her wonderfully large breasts through the opening of the unbuttoned top she wore. "Why is that did you win the lottery?"

She giggled, "No silly, you opened the door for me."

As I stepped into the club's innocuous entryway, I said "you're welcome."

She stopped in her tracks and turned to say calmly "Thank you," she said.

"No problem."

She turned to walk down the long narrow hallway that leads into the main reception area and the rest of the club. Our fitness club is boutique style and resides in a strip shopping mall. It is high end and all the employees are young, attractive and dressed in black. If I lack motivation to workout there is always the sight of a friendly young female attendant to stir my interest.

At a respectable distance, I followed the receptionist down the hallway. She's every bit attractive at the back as the front and I forgot about the dyke image and focused on her ass. It moved side to side with each step she took. As her heels clicked the floor, I wondered if she wore them to entice attention on her ass or her feet and I told myself if I ever got a chance to have either I'd probably blow it by picking both. Man those toes are sexy but that ass, well that's just inspires sin.

Just as the hallway opened up to a larger room, she looked over her shoulder and caught me staring at her ass.

"I really appreciate you opening the door for me. Give me a second I need to take these bags to the guys and then I'll be back."

I wondered if she wanted me to wait and for what? Of course, as I approached the reception desk, I readied my card and slid it through the reader until it beeped. Then, as though on automatic pilot, I grabbed a lock and headed for the locker room before I realized she wanted me to wait. By then it was too late. I needed to stow my belongings and meet my trainer.

My workout was tough. My trainer was waiting to turn up the intensity level since the last time, when I complained that the workouts weren't tough enough here. He worked me hard and gave me little rest between sets, but then that's part of the service I pay for. Someone to guide my exercise, coach me through the toughest parts and be firm about not letting me quit. After the workout, we shook hands and agreed to another session in two days. I was feeling euphoric now because I made it through his regimen and felt the accomplishment sink in.

On my way out of the club, it was 9 pm and she was seated at her desk reading a Brangelina story. "You didn't wait for me," she said playfully and smiling. "I wanted to give you this." She handed me a folded piece of paper. "Go ahead and look."

I took the paper and began unfolding it while looking at her. She sat upright in anticipation of capturing the happy look a gift recipient often displays upon opening a nice present. Her smile was warm and inviting and contagious and I found myself letting go and smiling back as I fumbled with the paper and the numerous folds she had made with it.

When it was completely unfolded, I looked down to see something handwritten in red ink. As I began to read it, I heard a sharp intake of air and then a slow exhale but I didn't look up until I had read the message three times. On it, she had written:

Your waiting at the door for me and letting me go in ahead of you was gentlemanly and kind. Catching you looking at my ass made me wet. I am wondering if you would share your naughty thoughts about seeing me naked and all the things you want to do for me. Let's get kinky tonight and fuck our brains out. Mistress Jenn.

When I looked up again, I noticed her lips were glossier looking. A man came out of his office and headed out the door, "night Jenn," he said. "Good night sir," she said to him while never breaking our eye contact.

I flipped the sheet over and placed it on the counter and then grabbed a pen from the cup on her desk. On it I wrote my response. 'Unbutton your top all the way, remove your bra and put it in your purse then walk out with me and follow me home. I want to shower first.'

When I was done writing, I pushed the paper toward her and she leaned forward to read it. Without hesitation, she smiled and looked up at me with her lips parted. Her hands moved up to her middle button and she undid it and the remaining two. She looked into my eyes and I felt her mischief touch me as she unhooked her bra from the front. After she pulled it forward and free, she opened her purse and pushed it inside. It was a small purse and did not provide adequate space for the addition of her bra so she withdrew it and looked up at me again with mischief written on her face.

She rose from her chair and met me on the other side of her desk. I stood calmly, hoping she would not see the erection tenting my gym shorts but she saw it and smiled wider. Locking eye contact with me she closed the gap between us and stuffed her bra in my shorts. "You carry it and follow me."

Outside the club, she locked the door and then turned to face me. Pulling her shoulders back opened her vest slightly, giving me a sexy view of her ample chest and smooth skin. "I'm in the black Corvette," she said. "Follow me now and keep up."

"I thought we were going to my place."

"First let's go to mine." Then she turned and walked to her car. I followed her and said "I'm in the Lexus that's parked next to you. Let me get your door."

After opening her car door, Mistress Jenn patted my tenting shorts and said "I like that you're not afraid to publicly demonstrate you have an erection." I looked down and then attempted to cover and maybe pull it back to rest upright alongside me. "Uh, uh, uh," she began, "I said I like it just the way it is. Are you embarrassed now? Your face is quite red."

I looked into her eyes and nodded. She slid off her jacket and tossed it into her car and then she pulled open her white top and exposed her naked breasts to me. "Do you like?" she asked. I nodded again. "Bend over the door without touching it and kiss my nipples." To comply, I held my wrists behind my back for counterbalance and bent forward until my lips lightly grazed her right pink nipple. She smelled lovely and I kissed her nipple once, then again and then I opened my lips a little more and suckled her into my mouth. "Mmm, that's it. You can't help yourself can you? I said kiss them and yet you are already suckling me."

I lifted off her nipple and apologized. Her hand covered the back of my head and she pulled me down again "I forgive you this time, now do my other one the same way."

Her hand remained on the back of my head this time as I dove forward for her other nipple. After kissing it twice, I sucked it past my lips. It tasted just as sweet as the other and I lovingly tongued and lipped her nipple until it was fantastically erect.

Lights washed over us and Jenn quickly withdrew herself from my mouth and sat in her car. I looked forward and saw a security car driving into the parking lot. I shut her car door and she started its engine. The window rolled down and she said "come here." I stepped forward and got as close as I could without touching her car. As the patrol car drove past us, she said "I like men who give me what I want. Those are the men who get to fuck me when I'm horny."

"I want to fuck you Jenn."

"I know you do. Call me Mistress Jenn."

"What do you want from me?"

"An open mind and your willingness to explore new things, sexual things and what not." She smiled demurely.

"Okay," I said.

"Okay? Is that all you think it takes to fuck me?" she said with anger in her voice.

"Uh, no, I just meant I'm willing to give you my open mind and explore new things."

"Call me Mistress Jenn when you respond to me, okay?" Her tone softened.

"Uh, okay Mistress Jenn."

She smiled. "I like the way you say my name."

"Thank you Mistress Jenn."

"What's your name?"

"Bob."

"Do you have a wife or girlfriend Bob?"

"No."

She smiled. "Good. Now hand me your gym shorts and underwear and then follow me home." She stuck her hand out and I just looked at it and then back at her. "Do you want to fuck me Bob?" I nodded. "Then take your keys and wallet and give me your shorts and underwear." She stretched her hand out and grasped my cock. "Mmm, I think you've gotten harder. Does my attitude turn you on Bob?"

"Yes Mistress Jenn."

"I knew it would. I've been watching you, listening to you as you prance around the gym. I know what you are Bob but I don't think you do. If you play along you'll find out who you really are." She licked her lips sweetly and provocatively before speaking again. "You know Bob, I think a man fucks a lot harder and longer after a woman dominates him. Do you care to find out?"

"Yes Mistress Jenn, I want to find out."

"Ask me to take your shorts and underwear Bob?"

I looked at Mistress Jenn. Her eyes willed me to tug at the top of my shorts and she smiled like the Cheshire cat as she watched my hand obey. "That's it Bob, you know you want to drive your car with your cock exposed. Ask Mistress Jenn for permission."

The seduction of her voice got to me. As she talked to me, I could feel her own lust enrapture me. The truth of it all was that I wanted to fuck this woman the more I listened to her. The truth in what she said about me, about wanting to be bottomless in the car washed over me like a blanket of lust and it was then that I reached into my pockets and withdrew my wallet and keys. Caught in the moment, I announced "Mistress Jenn, may I please give you my underwear and gym shorts so I can drive with my cock exposed?"

"Look at me Bob," she said. Her top was pulled all the way open and she was cupping her right breast in one hand and stroking its nipple with her other hand. She looked down and then up at me again and smiled. "You can have this body, do you know that?"

"Not really." I said.

"I don't normally take men home and let them fuck me Bob. But I'm making an exception with you because I think you have potential to serve me. Do you know what that means?"

"No."

"It means I'm looking for a sex slave. Someone who is aroused by obeying me and eventually fucks me in the manner I demand." When she finished speaking her words lingered in my mind and her eyes bore right into my soul.

"Mistress Jenn, I have an erection that feels more powerful than I have felt in a long time. May I please take off all my clothes and give them to you so that I am naked when I walk back to my car and when I drive it to follow you home."

Mistress Jenn smiled broadly. "Hand me your wallet and keys."

Without thinking I handed them over. "Now take off your clothes, including your shoes. In 10 seconds, I was standing naked outside her car door with my clothes and shoes bundled under my arm. She handed me my keys and opened my wallet. "Is the address on your driver's license correct?" I nodded. "I grew up on that street. My parents live a few doors down from you." She smiled again.

"I don't want your stinky clothes. Put them in the back of your SUV and then get in. Follow me; I'll take you to your home." With that she rolled up her window and backed her car out of its parking space. Suddenly, my nudity was so much more exposed and I turned to my SUV and threw the clothes in the back then circled the car and got into the driver's seat. After the engine turned over, I paused for a moment to consider what I had just done. Fortunately, the cover of night was upon us and the parking lot was virtually empty. She honked her car horn, jolting me from my thoughts and I backed out of my space and got in line behind her.

We made it home in just a few minutes. She drove into my driveway and motioned me alongside her. With our windows down, her car was well below my line of sight and so I offered to step out of the car and come around to face her. She actually declined my offer and suggested I park in my garage and then come out to her car for further instruction.

Once my car was safe in my garage, I shut the big rolling door and then scooted underneath it and walked forward. Her car seemed further away than when I drove past her and so I walked gingerly on the pebbly driveway toward her car. When I got to within 10 feet, she turned on the high beams and honked her horn. I covered up my privates and stepped into the shadows, outside of the lighted path of her high beams. Her window was down when I walked up to her door.

"How's your hard on?" she asked matter-of-factly. "Is it still hard for me?"

I looked down. "It's semi hard."

"Stroke it for me. Get it hard and keep it hard. I don't fuck limp men."

She spoke boldly. It turned me on just to hear her talk to me like this. She was probably 20 years younger than me and yet she knew exactly what to say and how to say it to get a rise out of me. My cock was already growing hard again as I reached down to stroke it.

"That's it bitch, stroke that cock for your Mistress."

I looked at Mistress Jenn, who was looking straight into my eyes. "I can't see you. Stand in front of the car and stroke your cock for me."

"I can't, the neighbors will see."

"Fine, I guess I'll be going." I heard the shifter move and saw the car start to go in reverse.

"No, wait." The car moved back and to the right a little so that its headlights now cast directly onto me. I couldn't help myself and I stroked for her without moving away from the light. Her mischief turned me on and I closed my eyes and inserted Mistress Jenn into the image of one of my fantasies as I stroked for her amusement.

In my fantasy, she is dressed in a black suit jacket and hot pants with thigh high red boots. The heels are pointed and long and the outer sole is thick. She appears taller when wearing them and as I am lying on the floor, she stands between my legs, towering over me. In the fantasy, I am stroking for her with her permission and she steps forward and presses her big soled boot onto my balls. The pressure is light but at any moment she could press her full weight on me and I would scream. Still, I stroke and make my cock expand to the fullest for her. It's what she demands and I do it to avoid the ball crushing she is setup to execute if I fail her.

Lost in fantasy with my eyes shut, I stroke for the real Mistress Jenn while standing buck naked in my own driveway. Her car's headlights illuminate my every move and even though neighbors might see, they probably don't and besides that I don't care anymore. This is real life naughty play. Something I've wanted ever since I can remember and with a lovely young woman who really wants to use me. There's no way in hell I'm blowing this now. I stroked hard for her when I heard her car door slam shut I opened my eyes.

She walked up to me and said "god damn, you're making me so fucking wet. Do you think you could kneel right here and eat me out?"

"Wow, may I please?" I asked and got down on my knees in front of her. I winced under the pressure of the pebbly surface as it pressed into my knees. Her pants were undone already and she pushed them to her hips and then turned away from me and said, "Pull them down my thighs and then put your face between my cheeks and taste me bitch."

As I followed her request, she bent forward at the waist and her privates opened right up. I was so turned on, I dove right in. My nose tip landed on her anus and my tongue darted into her pussy. She was wet beyond belief and tasted every bit as good as she looked. If this is what submission is then I'm in heaven and will remain here for an eternity as long as I can swallow Mistress Jenn's sweet cream.

As I tongued her, I couldn't help myself. She tasted so fucking good that I began touching her ass cheeks with both hands. At first I simply caressed each cheek and gradually, I pried them open and pressed my face further into her. When I was able to get my mouth completely sealed over her opening, I stretched my tongue out as far as possible and in that very moment Mistress Jenn's hand found the back of my head and she said as she pulled me into her, "let your hands fall to the side Bob and then hold them behind your back, but keep eating me out. Your Mistress loves your eager tongue." Her breathing grew shallow as she ground herself onto my willing mouth.

My knees were giving way to the pressure of kneeling on my pebbly driveway and soon I was moving around so much Mistress stood up and said "what's the matter, bitch can't you stay still and eat?"

"My knees hurt."

"I see. Well is that cock hard?"

"Yes Mistress Jenn. It's very hard."

"Rise to your feet bitch and stand next to me."

I rose as she commanded and felt light headed. I put my hand out to brace myself upon her shoulder and she said "what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm sorry Mistress. I'm feeling weak from my workout and I think I need to drink some water."

She grabbed my cock and stroked it while looking into my eyes. "Do you like what I'm doing?"

I nodded. "Yes, your hand feels wonderful and your attitude with me is sexy as hell."

"I think you can wait a little longer. Don't you?" Before I answered she continued, "Have you ever been pissed on by a woman Bob?"

"No."

"I pissed on a man in a few weeks ago at the request of his dominant. It would be so hot if you were to ask me to piss on you right here in your driveway." She stroked my cock and stepped in so close that her bare breast touched my rib cage. "Your cock is nice and hard, it would be a shame to let this go to waste. What do you think?"

"I'm so turned on Mistress Jenn. I can't help myself. ."

"That's a boy Bob. Ask me permission to get back on your knees and be my toilet."

She stroked my cock hard and squeezed it firmly. "May I kneel at your feet Mistress Jenn and offer myself as your human toilet?"

"Yes, do it. Do it now bitch. On your knees and open that mouth," she exalted.

I knelt at her feet and winced as the pain shot through my knees and beyond. The eroticism was intense and I opened my mouth and merely waited as she removed her shoes and then her pants and panties. I was amazed. She was really going to piss on me and without further delay she mounted my open mouth and pissed. The flow was voluminous and overwhelming. I chugged and choked as more and more of it streamed into my open mouth and down the sides of my chin. Her piss was hot as it shot out of her and then it cooled as it trickled over my chin and down my chest and onto my crotch. It splashed as it hit the driveway and within 30 seconds it was all over. It was my first time to be pissed on and it turned me on so much that I looked up and said "what do I have to do to do that again?"

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers