The Reluctant Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, does it bother you?" I stated playing a little mind game with her.

"Oh no! Not in the least...but...hey, you got me!" she stammered and realized my little joke.

With unabashed honesty, Cecile spoke softly about her lack of experience.

"I tried denying my desire but it was useless. I went thru a series of boyfriends in college but nothing lasted more than a few dates. Secretly, I wanted to experience the thrill of contact with another girl but..." and her voice trailed off with sadness.

"You mean, you've never had sex with..." I asked with raised eyebrows.

"No, I didn't have the courage, the guts, I guess. I masturbated plenty with images of my roommate and a few friends streaming through my head. But, I never found a way to make it a reality," she sighed wistfully with a lost expression.

As I gazed at Cecile, my heart was beating rat a tat tat like a snare drum in my chest.

"Gina, I hope you're not mad but I never got over my crush. When I saw you in the bookstore, I realized that those feelings were still inside of me," she said with humility but yearning.

As I lay in bed that night thinking about Cecile's eye opening confession, I recalled some of the girls I had seduced in college. Most of the time it was pure pleasure showing them how to explore their sexuality and broaden their horizons. But, ultimately, it was sex and nothing more.

To have someone desire me, yearn for me in a romantic way was something entirely different. Cecile carried a torch for me and laid her soul bare by expressing her feelings, a truly courageous act.

While I was typing my research paper on the computer, Cecile called.

"Hey Gina! Are you busy?" she asked warmly.

"Yeah, I'm typing that pain in the ass paper, What's up with you?" I asked in a distant sounding voice.

"I...was...oh...wondering if you'd like to go see a movie on Saturday night with me?" she asked with apprehension.

Suddenly my mind focused on the way she posed her question.

"Cecile, are you asking me out...on a date?" I asked with skepticism.

There was silence on the other end of the phone for a minute or two. My intuition led me to believe that Cecile was gathering her strength for an answer.

"Um...yeah, I guess I am," she stated without any unease.

"What time are you picking me up?" I asked enthusiastically.

"Oh, ok...yeah, that's great...ah...seven pm," she said with obvious joy.

Saturday night, Cecile was on my doorstep and looked absolutely smashing! Her blonde hair was cut short and highlighted with styling gel that gave it a seductive sheen. Attired in tight shorts and spaghetti strap belly shirt, she exuded a sexy femininity.

In the car I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I was totally intrigued by the way her flat stomach folded in, the creamy color of her skin and toned angular body.

"You are dressed to kill girlfriend!" I gushed.

"Yeah, and I hope I slay you!" she declared.

My pussy lurched from her comment.

"Does that mean you might try to take advantage of me?" I asked with false trepidation.

"Only if you want me to?" she said with a lighthearted sigh.

Cecile surprised me when she stopped at an art house movie theater. The double bill included "Casablanca" and "Imitation of Life" two classic tear jerkers. The theater was only a quarter full at best with most of the patrons spread out.

"Good choice," I thought to myself.

I insisted on buying popcorn and we munched happily through most of the first feature.

During the second feature, Cecile slyly put her arm around the back of my chair and lightly caressed my shoulders. It was a bold move but a welcome one and ever so slightly I leaned into her.

"Shit, the girls putting the moves on me," I silently mused.

Outside the theater, we walked arm in arm to a small bistro a block away. In the dim light, we ate a light supper with several glasses of wine. Not much was said but smoldering stares dominated the atmosphere.

By the time we left, a steady rain was falling and we ran to the car. Inside, Cecile's confidence seemed to evaporate as I gazed at her intently.

"Gina, I...ah...have..." she stammered.

I put my finger up to Cecile's lips in a shush gesture. The time for talking was over and as I turned my body, my lips grazed lightly over hers eliciting a moan. Her arms tenderly enveloped me as light kisses soon evolved into mouth on mouth crushes.

"Oh Gina, if you only knew how I longed for this moment," she spoke with fervor.

Cecile's heart was on her sleeve as I thrust my hungry tongue into her mouth; searching, probing and filled with desire. The irresistible scents of perfume, soap and shampoo filled my senses as I kissed the supple flesh of her face and neck.

A need, an unstoppable sexual need surged in my veins as Cecile panted and moaned with each buss on her velvety skin. Briefly, I interrupted my exploration and gazed down into her pale blue eyes; the same eyes that regarded me with hatred five years ago. I saw fear but also a longing for something that she hoped would answer the turmoil of her sexuality.

Unfortunately, the front seat of a small sedan in a parking lot was a less than ideal place to indulge our fantasies. Cecile took the wheel and drove at breakneck speed to her apartment.

We were scarcely inside the door and we were all over each other. I lightly squeezed Cecile's small but very firm breasts and my thumbs slid back and forth over her prominent nipples, drawing deep sighs and groans from her throat.

"Umm...oh...Gina, you...umm," she trilled.

Skillfully, my hands wormed their way under Cecile's belly shirt and liberated it from her slim body. My head dropped until it was mouth level with her tits. The straining pink buds were begging to be sucked and I did just that.

"Ooh Gina! OH! You'll spoil me for life girl," she growled.

As a connoisseur of tits, I diligently explored my craft over the years. My lips greedily engulfed a jutting bud and applied a sucking/licking technique that drove Cecile wild. She impatiently pulled my shirt up and palmed my sensitive nips.

Cecile played with my tits as though she were conducting a science experiment; pinching, pulling and tweaking. I gasped when her lips encircled my nipple and sweetly tugged the delicate skin.

"Ooh Cecile! I groaned appreciatively and gawked awestruck at the pretty blonde, once my enemy, lustily suckling my tits.

With her mouth occupied, Cecile's delicate fingers inched their way into my panties and stroked my slippery slit sending me into another dimension.

Although I am taller and more muscular, slim Cecile had to help me to the sofa when my legs almost gave out. She skinned my shorts and panties in one swift maneuver and grasped my firm buns.

Cecile gazed as though entranced at my hairless drooling pussy as the piquant odor pervaded the air. But, I sensed some hesitation.

"Gina...oh...uh...oh fuck..." she cried and took her first few cautious licks.

"Umm...umm..." she moaned with satisfaction and her tongue went into high gear.

Wow! Not only did she lambaste my pussy, she "tossed my salad" too. My first two orgasms were bona fide screamers but the third and final, with her tongue burrowed in my butt, qualified as an all time howler.

When Cecile's face finally emerged from between my thighs it was a dripping mess of my secretions. But, the look of pure fulfillment was immeasurably satisfying to me.

Cecile surprised me by running to the bathroom but when she returned, she landed on top of me. Passionately, she kissed my lips, cheeks and forehead.

"Oh, Gina it was the best! Thank You!" she gushed and smothered me with kisses again.

My eager gaze moved down her toned body and came to rest at the blonde landing strip above her slit.

"Ah...you don't have to...I mean...well, I'm not sexy like you," she said humbly.

"That's your opinion. I think you're one very hot honey!" I stated with enthusiasm and nose dived for her privates.

Without sounding sappy, it truly was the start of a wonderful relationship. Cecile, the unlikeliest of persons became my lover and companion.

While our affair burned hot and heavy, the emails from Fiona took on a darker and more somber tone. Ashley and Robbie were not getting along with the new nanny. A subsequent replacement proved to be even more inadequate and in spite of his promise, Robert was conspicuously absent.

Basically alone in a strange country, Fiona was fighting to keep her sanity.

The Christmas holidays were nigh, when I received a text message on my cell phone from Fiona. She had reserved a first class ticket on British Airways for me in the hopes that I would spend a month or even a couple of weeks with her and the children.

It sounded more like a plea than an invitation but I was completely torn because of my feelings for Cecile. I had packed my belongings and moved in with her less than a week before the message arrived from Fiona.

Cecile was familiar with my employment as a nanny because I endlessly regaled her with stories about Fiona, Ashley and Robbie.

"Go to them; it's the right thing to do," she said forthrightly.

"I don't want to leave you, especially during the holidays," I stated sadly.

I had grown immensely fond of Cecile and couldn't bear the idea of leaving her alone.

"Gina, I could scarcely live with myself knowing that I kept you away from them. As much as I want you here, they need you too," she declared with wisdom.

"I'll miss you terribly," she said weeping and embraced me.

"Cecile, I'm so glad you came into my life!" I gushed like a love struck teenager and squeezed her too tightly.

"Ouch! I guess love does hurt," she sighed contentedly and rubbed her sore arms.

I gazed at Cecile with my heart stuffed full of emotion. No one before had affected me like she did.

I was a weepy mess on the way to the airport while Cecile appeared to be serene. Overflowing with holiday travelers, the terminal was chock full of long lines.

Thanks to my first class reservation, I was able to circumvent most of the congestion. At the overseas checkpoint, we had a tearful goodbye.

Cecile embraced me.

"Love you," she whispered in my ear.

"Love you too!" I whispered back in an emotion choked voice.

Glumly, I walked to my departure gate fighting back tears. I hated leaving Cecile behind but I desperately wanted to see Fiona and the children.

While I sat in the waiting area with my head in my hands, a shadow fell across my carry on bag.

"Is this seat taken miss?" an all too familiar voice said and I looked up in astonishment.

"Cecile!" I screamed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with amazement.

"Why going to London, of course," she stated as if it occurred every day.

"Merry Christmas Gina" she said with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Cecile, you've made me so happy!" I cried with absolute feeling and hugged her.

"I hope Fiona won't be pissed that I'm with you," she stated uneasily when our flight was called for boarding.

"No way! I can't wait till you meet her and the children. Ashley and Robbie are just the dearest..." I prattled on in an animated tone as we walked down the jet way to our flight.