The Rest of the Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda reached into her bag and pulled out divorce papers. "Sara, I am a bartender at night but I also have a day job. I am a process server. 'You have been served.' I admit it is the only time I have ever served anyone while topless though." She couldn't help herself and she giggled with that comment.

Sara couldn't hold on to her emotions anymore and burst into tears. "Oh Mark, please don't do this. I am so sorry! So, so sorry I have hurt you. I will do anything to make it up to you! I love you and want to be with only you."

"Sara," Mark said, "I am having a hard time believing that you really love me given what you have been doing for over two years. It wasn't a couple of times Sara. I am sure it has been more than one hundred times you cheated with Tony. And, I am not sure if there were others or not but I assure you it really makes no difference to me if there were.

"The court hearing is scheduled for next week Friday and after we are legally separated I am going to start seeing each of these ladies. Maybe after a while I will be so engrossed in the enjoyment and sensuality of banging each of them that I will be able to forgive you for what you have done with Tony. Maybe I will even understand the pleasures that you apparently got from your illicit affair.

"Maybe a lasting relationship will develop with one of these ladies and I will find the love and support I thought I had with you. If that happens perhaps I will be able to stop loving you and over time perhaps I can forget you. I hope so Sara, I really do."

Mark told the ladies it was time for them to leave and that he would call each of them. He went into the house to pack a few things to hold him over while he stayed at a hotel until Friday when either he or Sara would officially move out.

Unable to do anything coherent Sara just continued to sit beside the pool crying softly now. Mark walked out of the patio doors and set his suitcases down then walked over to Sara. She didn't know what more there was for him to say but it became clear in an instant.

"Sara, remember what I told you would happen to your lover? It just so happens that yesterday when you apparently cancelled out on Tony he decided to go for the big busted blond that he works with every Wednesday morning from 9:30 am to 10:30 am. Yes, she was his warm up girl for you Sara. It is what got him hot before the two of you got together. He always had his nose so far up her crotch that by the time he got to you he was really ready to go. I can only imagine how Brenda, Sally and Linda will get me worked up. I hope it makes me a sexual dynamo for them.

"And by the way the blond was Gina Margarella the wife of Geno Margarella. It seems that Geno took exception to Tony banging his wife and he and a couple of his goons worked Tony over pretty good. I think his face is a mess, a few teeth still remain but not many and a few of his ribs are broken too. And Geno was so appreciative that I filled him in on what was going on that he allowed me to be the one to kick Tony's balls up into his body. I think he won't be producing any more of the hot semen that you so loved to suck out of him. In fact I would be surprised if he ever was able to have sex again.

"And never fear Sara, I of course will deny having any involvement in what happened to Tony and of course Friday was my golf day and my brother and friends will be a perfect alibi.

"Have a great life Sara, I will see you in court next Friday."