The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,675 Followers

Barbara for her part was in a rapture I had never seen her enjoy before. Eye's fluttering Barb laid back on Marcus's chest exhausted as he continued working his cock slowly in and out of her sopping pussy.

"Oh my god that was the best Marcus. I love that so much. I just can't get enough of that. I love you." Barbara said oblivious to what her words would mean to me. I knew Barbara and even drunk those were not words she used lightly.

"Good I want you to love me and I'm going to give you all of that you want." Marcus effortlessly lifted Barb by the hips as his semi hard cock slipped out of her gapping hole. His cock was coated with cream, Barbara's slit was lined with a frothy mix of their juices. Both were in there own world and I wondered if they even knew I was still there. It was Marcus that spoke next.

"Steve come here, you started it, now finish it." I looked at the two of them. Marcus with a sly smile on his face. Barbara with a distant look in her eye's as she spread her legs, then she leaned forward and caressed the back of my head urging me toward her pussy. I though, maybe I'm wrong, she's not his, Marcus's is just a plaything to her, it's me she wants. I plunged forward and buried my tongue in her pussy. Barbara's pussy was incredibly wet as I lapped at her slit.

"Ooh that feels nice, that's right, right there, lick it clean, Steve more, harder." Barbara pulled my mouth hard against her slit, at the same time I felt her thighs contract. As she bore down I could taste the rush of cum enter my mouth. I had a hard time breathing as I swallowed Marcus's seed.

"Steve you are natural," He laughed. "When you finish with Barbara I'll let you suck on this pup right here." Marcus grabbed his cum coated cock and leaned over placing it inches from my face. I learched back.

"What the fuck man get that away from me." I said as I stood up almost tripping over my pants. Struggiling I pulled up my pants.

"Hey Steve don't get so sensitive man, I just thought that since you liked licking my cock you would be alright sucking it." Marcus said with a smirk.

"Licking your cock I never did anything like that in my life."

"Steve just a few minutes ago you were all over me man."

"That's not true Marcus why are you saying that." I could hear my own voice crack. Why was he making these suggestions. I then realized then he wanted to humiliate me in front of Barbara.

"Okay if you say so, no reason to get upset Stevie."

"I'm not upset, Barb we should go." Barbara sat there looking at me.

"Steve why don't you go to the guest house and Barbara will be along in a minute."

"Barb."

"Steve go ahead, I need to talk to Marcus." I looked at her incredulously hoping for a sign that she would change her mind. After what seemed like minutes I turned and walked to the guest house. I waited for over an hour and when Barbara didn't show up I walked back to the main house. The doors were locked and the lights were out in the living room. i could see lights coming from the master bedroom so I walked over and peeked through an opening in the drapes. The light on the night table was on and in the low light I could see Barbara, lying nude with her arm and leg draped over Marcus. Both were sound asleep.

I walked back to the guest house and waited for morning thinking about what I was going to do. The next morning, at first light I walked down to the lake to think. When I returned Barb was in the guest room packing.

"Can we go home now." I asked.

"I thought you had to work."

"No, I don't."

"Well you told me earlier you did, so I made plans."

"Plans?"

"Marcus has business in Dallas and invited me to go, I'll be back Wednesday."

"Two days from now and when were you going to tell me."

"Steve I think we need some time apart."

"What are you talking about Barbara, this has gone to far."

"You should have thought about that before. You have serious issues Steve. This fantasy of yours, I'm not some toy you can pass around. I want a man who wants me, who wants me for his wife, to give him his children, not some somebody else's."

I decided to come clean right there and then. I told her about the first night, the wallet, then showed her the e-mails and how Marcus was in on everything. I could see from the look on her face that she now had some doubts. That's when Marcus walked in.

"Hey you ready."

"Marcus, Steve says you and he planned all this."

"Planned what."

"The dinners, the parties, this weekend, my seduction, everything, is it true."

"No."

Barbara showed him my lap top with the e-mails.

"That's not my e-mail Barbara, check your phone, look at the last e-mail I sent you. See that is not my address. Anyone could have sent that to him including Stevie boy himself."

Barbara gave me a questioning look. Checked her phone and frowned.

"It's different Steve."

"Remember when I told you he was a client, well that was Marcus's idea, he's not." Barb looked at Marcus for a response. Marcus half smiled and hit a speed dial on his phone. I had a sinking feeling.

"Hello Edgar, yes, yes doing good thanks, hey I just met one of your employee's Steve and his beautiful wife Barbara. Steve didn't know I was a client. He seems like a nice guy can you put him to work on some of my acquisitions. Good here he is he wants' to say hello." Marcus handed me the phone. After a very brief conversation with the senior partner I hung up.

"I didn't know Barbara, but that doesn't change anything." I felt her slipping away. Then I decided to show her the video from the bookstore. The video was grainy but you could see the black arm and hand extend to the back of Barbara's head, the huge ring glimmering in the light.

"How dare you show that video Steven, what are you doing with it." She turned to Marcus her eye's red and watery.

"I'm not like that Marcus, it was just one night." Marcus put his arm around her, consoling her, all the while smiling at me as Barb buried her face in his chest.

"The ring, see the ring, I know you've seen the ring on him before." I shouted in desperation.

"Steven stop it, enough, we will talk when I get back."

"But the ring Barb surely." She cut me off in mid-sentence.

"Marcus doesn't wear a ring Steven I would have remembered. Marcus please lets go." Just like that, Barb walked out of my life. That Friday just 4 days later I was served with divorce papers. I tried to speak with Barbara but didn't see her for almost four months until the final divorce hearing. Marcus was with her and the lawyers didn't really let us speak. I heard she married a few days later.

A month or so after that I contacted Barbara's mother and asked her to please have Barbara call me. Her mother was rather short with me, but said she would relay the message.

Instead I received a call from Marcus.

"Steve don't bother Barbara anymore."

"Why Marcus you going to kick my ass." I was pissed off.

"Marcus laughed, "No I'm not going to kick your ass Steve, but I could ruin your life, get you fired and have someone else kick your ass. I'm calling you to let you know Barbara is pregnant and is expecting our first child and I don't want her getting upset." I felt as if I had been kicked in the gut.

"You there Steve."

"Yes." I realized it was finally over, I had lost Barbara forever.

"You going to do the right thing Steve, we are not going to have this conversation again right."

"Pregnant?"

"A boy." He said proudly. I sat there in silence as the information sunk in.

"By the way Steve do you remember meeting me at the spring retreat last year, you were drinking. I was with Edgar, remember."

"No. Where are you going with this Marcus, do you have anything else important to say." I couldn't think straight.

"I remember you or should I say I remembered Barbara, in fact I never forgot her. Then fate drops her in my lap when you two walk into my store. I couldn't believe it. did you know I had Jerome show you the room with the glory hole. I had a feeling things would happen. The rest was so easy Steve, you made it so easy." With a click he hung up.

I had learned a lot about Marcus, in the days following his affair with my wife. Marcus was one of the most important client's my firm had, but I didn't remember meeting him. The last humiliation was the fact that he had played me from the beginning and there was nothing I could do about it. That conversation gave me new resolve to put Barb behind me. That week I tendered my resignation from the firm. A week later I hung my own shingle and never looked back. At least if it ever came up again he wouldn't be able to threaten my job.

Life moves on and I remarried just over a year after our divorce to a beautiful Latin girl. It was about three years after my divorce with Barb that I bumped into her at the Whole Foods store in downtown Austin. Barbara was pushing a stroller down one of the aisles when I first noticed her. Barbara looked fantastic, she was wearing jeans, a silk blouse, and a prominent wedding ring on her left hand. When she saw me she smiled.

"Hi." She said. In the carriage was a toddler, he was as dark as Marcus with thick curly brown hair.

"Marcus Jr." I asked border line sarcastic. I was surprised how even after all this time I still felt something.

"Actually your right Steve his name is Marcus, how have you been. I heard you got married. Kids?"

"Not yet, we're working on it." We exchanged pleasantries when I saw My wife Susan approaching over Barb's shoulder. I tried to end the conversation when Barb said something that took my breath away.

"You know I found it, you were right. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I found the ring. I wish that things were different. If only I had know." I was at a complete loss for words when Susan walked up next to me.

"Hi I'm Susan and you are?" Susan gave Barb and the toddler the once over.

"Barbara."

"As in Barbara first wife." Susan then gave me a quizzical look that said we would be talking later.

"That's would be me, nice to meet you, Steve said some very nice things about you."

"Really, because I hardly never heard about you, like Steve never mentioned how beautiful you are." Barbara blushed. We spoke for a few more seconds and Barbara said she had to run. Barbara walked away, then glanced back, she looked a little sad.

"You two were divorced in 2010 right." Susan asked the moment Barb was out of ear shot.

"Yes."

"She didn't waste much time did she. I want the whole story right now mister." Susan said playfully.

"I guess you could say that. As for the whole story, it's a long one." My heart pounded as I tried to think things through, she had found the ring!

"It was just another weekend night." I began.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,675 Followers