The Risk of Risque Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Destiny, of course, is assigned to Becca and Sammy is assigned to me. My first thought is how difficult this will be to pee because I will surely be hard most the night and Sammy will also be in my presence. Julie has a surprise for all of us. She pulls out a joint, lights it and then takes a puff then passes it around the circle.

Within a few minutes, we are all feeling the effects and having a good time drinking and laughing at each other. Kate decides that it is time to start the challenge. She tells Becca and I to take off our clothes and get in the 69 position on the couch. I lay down on my back as Becca climbs on top of me and straddles my face. I can tell by the bright red color of her labia that she is already aroused. She grinds her crotch against my nose and mouth as I feel her wet, warm lips slide down my penis. I moan into her pussy as my hips rise off the couch. The effects of the weed make the blowjob feel better than it has ever felt before.

I can hear the other girls making comments and giving instructions as Becca and I pleasure each other. Becca is bobbing her head up and down my hard dick like she is in a race to make me come, once again. She still has not learned to slow down and make the experience last. I try to match her pace, flicking my tongue up and down her slit and circling her protruding clit.

As good as her mouth feels on my throbbing dick, the weed has delayed my ability to orgasm. The girls watch the two of us please each other for several minutes before Julie tells us to separate. Even though all the girls have seen me naked and aroused several times before, I start to feel self-conscious for some reason.

We are both leaning back on the couch as we try to gather ourselves. Less than a minute after we are separated, Sammy tells Becca to start stroking me. I close my eyes and enjoy the sensations of her hand which is quickly stroking up and down the length of my penis. My hips begin dancing off the couch as I can feel myself starting to get close to an orgasm. Sammy, who is my assigned buddy for the night, tells Becca to stop a few seconds before I am ready to explode. I groan in displeasure as my throbbing dick dances up and down.

Not wanting Becca to be left out, Kate tells me to finger Becca's clit for them. I adjust my body, trying to get in a comfortable position then reach between Becca's spread legs and begin fingering her clit, which is wet and slippery from her moisture. She props her left leg up on the couch arm, spreading herself open wide for everyone to see. Watching her hips softly thrust forward in response to my fingers keeps me on edge.

Apparently seeing enough of me fingering her best friend, Destiny looks at me with a glare and tells me to stop. Becca opens her eyes and starts cursing in frustration. The girls all laugh, but I can tell they are starting to be effected from the show as well. I can see Destiny's hard nipples poking through her shirt.

We all drink a beer and then share another joint. This downtime has allowed my dick to become soft but I am still horny as hell. I take the opportunity to use the restroom, accompanied by Sammy. I sit down on the toilet like a woman, hoping this will give me the best opportunity to pee. Sammy yells at me and tells me she wants to see me pee like a man. I tell her that she doesn't have the authority to thell me how to pee.

She retorts, "If you don't stand and pee, I will make sure you are tortured all night and do not come at all."

As any true man would do, I stand up to pee. It takes several seconds of standing over the toilet before I am finally able to calm my nerves enough for the stream of urine to shoot out of my penis. When I am done, I wipe the hole, wash my hands and then return to the livingroom couch.

Destiny has an evil look on her face and I wonder what she is thinking. I also wonder if she is jealous of the situation, knowing that she likes me. Destiny tells Becca to get on her knees and suck me. I can tell that Becca has not done this very often, but it feels somewhat good none the less. After a minute or so, she starts figuring out what she is doing and is beginning to pushing me toward an orgasm.

When I am getting really close, Destiny tells Becca to stop and practically pushes her out of the way. Destiny drops to her knees, between my legs, and immediately begins to suck my throbbing dick which is on the verge of coming. I can feel the sweat dripping down my face and chest as she expertly sucks the head of my dick. Within seconds, I feel a strong orgasm wash over me. Destiny swallows all of my semen and then comes up from my crotch smiling. "MMM" she comments then stands up and walks away.

Julie, Sammy and Kate's mouths are hanging open. Kate is also covering her mouth with her hand. I look over at Becca and she see her giving Destiny a glaring look. Destiny then tells Becca to put her clothes back on. The other girls look at her with a confused look, but I understand what is going on. Destiny is trying to claim me as her own. By getting me off while Becca watched and disallowing me to pleasure Becca any more, she is showing that she is the dominant woman.

A half hour passes and we are all stoned off our asses. Destiny has fallen asleep in the recliner on the chair. Kate tells Becca to take off her pants and straddle my face while I lay on the couch. She tells Becca that I am not allowed to give her an orgasm, but I can bring her to the brink of an orgasm and she can possibly help from there. I see Becca's eyes light up as she quickly slides her pants onto the floor.

She quickly straddles my face and buries her puffy labia against my mouth. I slide my tongue between her lips and start darting my tongue inside her. She is quickly grinding against my face, showing how horny she has become from all the teasing. I reach up and grab hold of Becca's breasts, squeezing them as she thrusts her hips against my tongue.

To my surprise, I feel something warm in my own nether area as I am pleasing Becca. I try to look around Becca and see Julie on her knees, lightly sucking on the first inch or so of my dick.

"Sorry, I couldn't just let it sit there hard without giving it attention." I hear her say before she continues sucking on the tip of my dick while running her finger tips up and down the back of it. Her teasing helps me keep my pace while licking Becca's dripping vagina. It does not take long before she is thrusting her hips wildly, thrashing her head around and releasing moan after moan. Knowing the rules state that I am not allowed to make her come, I contemplate withdrawling my tongue.

Luckily, Kate approaches Becca and says, "I am going to rub your clit so that I am officially giving you an orgasm."

"Thank you!" I hear Becca exclaim as her groins grind hard against my face.

I concentrate on her Julie's lips which are sliding softly up and down the length of my dick as if she is sucking on a popsicle. My hips are thrusting with to rhythm of Julie's mouth. I put my tongue deep inside Becca and release a soft moan. The vibrations of my mouth, my tongue deep inside her and Kate's roaming fingers on her clit are enough to push her over the edge. I feel her lips grip my face as her fluids flow into my mouth. I lap up her juices like a dog drinking water from a bowl as her body convulses violently on top of me.

"Holy shit, that was AWESOME!" I hear her exclaim before collapsing on top of me.

She kisses my lips and rests her head against my neck. Still between my legs, Julie is skillfully pleasing me. I look down at her and smile. She winks at me then cups my balls and squeezes them gently, causing my hips to jump. My hips start griding against Becca's body, which is resting on top of me, straddling my upper waist. Becca looks like she is half asleep but begins to start moaning each time my hips grind against her body. As my hips continue to move up and down, Becca starts becoming more aware of the situation. Apparently, knowing that Julie does not take semen in her mouth, she waits until I am close then slides her hips down my body.

Julie pulls away, still holding the base of my dick, just as I am about to come. Becca slides her vagina over top of my penis, putting the head at the entrance to her lips. My dick is still throbbing and desiring an orgasm. My hips raise and push between Becca's inner labia. She slams her hips down on me as I thrust my hips up against her thighs. Without even thinking about it, in the moment, I continue thrusting my hips as she rides my dick until I am coming deep inside of her.

It is only after I start coming down from the orgasm that I realize what I have just done. "Holy shit." I say.

"You are telling me?!!!" Becca replies.

"That was hot as hell to watch." Kate replies, reminding me that there is more than just Becca and I in the room.

I slide Becca off me and tell her to go wash up because I was not wearing a condom. She goes to the bathroom and returns a few minutes later. It is about this time that Destiny starts coming back to us. She wakes up and is apparently super horny. She sees me lying naked on the couch and jumps on top of me, grinding her hips against my flaccid dick. Sensitive from having just had an orgasm, I slide to the back of the couch on my side. She looks at me with glazed eyes and says, "What? You don't want me?"

"I am sorry, but I just came and it is sensitive right now." I tell her.

"What? Who gave you an orgasm? Becca?" she asks a series of questions.

"Julie actually." I respond, sliding off the couch and realizing how stoned I am as I try to stand up.

The sexual activity is suspended as we eat a bag of doritos, popcorn and brownies. After we all finish filling our faces with junk food, we decide to retire for the night. Julie goes into her room and falls asleep on her bed. Kate chooses the couch. Making sure that Becca and I do not make each other come, Sammy and Destiny join us on the pull out couch bed in the spare bedroom. Sammy lays between me and Becca, facing Becca while Destiny lays on the opposite side of Becca.

I am really tired, but my mind is running wild, replaying all the nights events like a movie in my mind. I can hear two of the girls snoring. From the distance of the snoring, it sounds like Becca and Destiny snoring. Sammy is moving around, constantly adjusting her body position. Each time I am about to fall deep into sleep, she adjusts and wakes me up again.

After awhile, I feel a different kind of movement from Sammy. I open my eyes slightly and see her moving down toward the foot of the bed. I try to watch without moving, acting as if I am asleep like the other girls. Sammy slowly spreads Becca's bare legs and presses her mouth against the top of Becca's mound. I try to look down at Becca's crotch without moving my head, but I do not have a good angle so I close my eyes and simply listen.

After a few seconds, I hear Becca moan softly and feel the bed shift. I cannot believe that Sammy is eating out Becca. I begin to wonder if she is lesbian. I roll toward Becca, acting as if I am still asleep and put my head in a position that I can watch Sammy's tongue lapping between Becca's groins.

I start to see Becca's hips softly begin to gyrate in response to the pleasure she is receiving. Becca's eyes are still closed so she must still be partially asleep. I wonder if when she wakes she will realize who is pleasing her and freak out.

Sammy must have started doing something different because Becca's hips jolt forward quickly, raising off the bed momentarily, followed by Becca saying softly, "Holy shit. Ohhhhhhh!"

I see Sammy look up at me and wink before she slides her mouth over Becca's swollen clit. Becca begins thrashing on the bed. She opens up her eyes and sees who is between her legs.

"What the hell Sammy?" she says before releasing a long moan.

Destiny is now awake and straddles Becca's body so that Becca cannot escape. "You will fall in love and never want a man down there once Sammy is done." Destiny says, looking at Becca.

Becca, who is clearly uncomfortable with the situation tries to push Destiny off of her. I adjust my body on the bed so that I can continue to watch Sammy. Sammy slides her hands under Becca's thighs. Her hands reappear on the outside of Becca's hips then reach in between Becca's legs and pull her labia back, exposing all of Becca's clit.

Sammy flicks the tip of her tongue over the tip of Becca's swollen, glistening hood. This drives Becca crazy. She begs Sammy to stop teasing her. It appears that Becca has embraced the situation and is now begging Destiny to get her off.

Sammy wants to show Becca how good a prolonged orgasm is and takes her time to please Becca. I watch as Sammy uses her index finger on each hand to spread Becca's hood then slide her tongue down the middle. Becca's hips thrust upward, practically throwing Destiny off of her body. Becca starts gasping for air.

She whines softly as Sammy slides two fingers, knuckles down, inside of Becca's vagina. I cannot see what the fingers are doing, but I see Becca's eyes roll to the back of her head when I look up at her. Her hips are bouncing off the bed like a jack rabbit. I can tell she is about to have an orgasm from her body movements.

Just before Becca has an orgasm, Sammy sucks her clit into her mouth. This is enough to push Becca over the edge. Her hips thrust forcefully against Destiny's body over and over. I begin to laugh because it looks like Destiny is trying to ride a bucking bronco.

As Becca is coming down from her orgasm, Sammy stands up. Her mouth is glistening with Becca's juices. Sammy moves around to my side of the bed and starts kissing me. The scent of Becca's juices are intocicating. I lick Becca's juices off Sammy's mouth and cannot help but grin. Sammy smiles back at me.

Destiny slides off of Becca's body. Becca is cooing as she gasps for air. Destiny grabs for my hard dick and starts stroking it then says, "I am horny as fuck now. I need this dick."

I try to pull away, not wanting Destiny. Much to my shagrin, Destiny climbs on the bed and straddles my body then grabs my arms and holds them above my head. Destiny straddles my hips and slides my hard dick inside her vagina.

I look over at Becca who seems to be out of it and not aware of the current situation. Destiny is slamming her vagina down against my hard dick. Destiny has taken advantage of my arousal and is using it to her advantage. I am aware that I am not wearing a condom and try to stop the situation, but the two bodies on top of me are too heavy for me to pull away.

Unable to fight the pleasuring sensations around my penis, my hips begin thrusting against Destiny's hips. I let out a long moan and then my lips are met by Sammy's lips as Sammy lays her upper body on top of me.

I am quickly starting to get close to an orgasm as Destiny's inner walls milk my throbbing penis. The thought of me coming inside of Destiny and possibly getting her pregnant terrifies me. I realize that things have gone way too far between all of us.

"You had better not let me come inside of you." I exclaim, directed at Destiny.

"I am on the pill so no worries." Destiny says to me.

When I attempt to reply, Sammy starts kissing me, muffling my words. I begin to wonder if this was all a premeditated plan as I feel my ball start to shrink up inside my ball sack. Just as I am about to explode, Becca sits up and attempt to pull Destiny off of my hips.

To be continued...

12