The Royal Hotel Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oauw Nick yes! Oauw I knew it would be like this. Oauw I love your cock! Oauw fuck me Nick! “, she growled into my ear.

I could feel the strength of her legs as they wrapped around me. She had me in a bear hug. When I bounced her up, she pulled herself down onto my cock. I stood there pounding this babe as she asked for more and more. By this time, my cock had turned into a hot rod. All eight cylinders were firing, and I went through the quarter mile in a blur. We began to melt into each other. She started first. I could feel a deep shaking within her.

At the same time, she spoke a low deep throated moaning into my ear, “Oauw take all you want baby. Take it! Take me baby! Yes! Yes! Make me your woman! “

Like a fire hose, my cock gushed with love juice. This woman was on fire, and the only thing, which would put out the fire, was a good hosing. I flowed into her time and time again. I don’t remember ever coming like that before.

As our strength waned, I staggered to the couch, and we fell together on the couch in an embrace. We lay there in a bear hug. I lay on top of her while still being deep in her. I could feel my cock twitch and throb from the fucking I just received. We lay there for a long time. Each of us lay there not wanting to move.

CHAPTER 7 A TRIP TO THE ROYAL HOTEL:

We began to stir. I pushed myself up and off Beverly.

She made a meow sound, “Oh don’t go. Come on baby stay in me more. Let’s fuck some more baby. “

“You was just sensational beautiful! But now I got to do some important work. Why don’t you stay here while I attend to this business? “, I whispered into her ear and kissed her sweetly.

“What business? Does it have to do with what just happened downstairs in the club? That man who was waving at you, wasn’t he your bartender? What’s so important that we just can’t stay here and fuck some more? ”, she asked.

I stood there in my living room looking at this beautiful woman. She was lying on that big black leather couch. It made a pretty picture. It reminded me of the woman in the painting hanging above the couch. I thought that it would be nice to have this woman on a tropical island. We could be bathing in a tropical stream just like the babe in the picture. I was still standing there and I was fully dressed. My cock was still hard, and it was still hanging out of my pants.

“Why don’t we take a shower, and I will tell you all about it? “, I asked.

So we shuffled off to my bedroom to take a shower. I needed to get out of these clothes and get cleaned up. I still did not know what I was going to do, but I knew that I had to start looking into my father’s personal papers, which were still in my closet.

Beverly was just a wonderful gift in the shower. She sucked me off until I came in her mouth. She rubbed my balls while she showed me that she had swallowed all of my love juice. She stuck her tongue out and tickled the tip of my cock with it. All the time she giggled just like she used to when she was a little girl. We played like that for a while. After we washed and scrubbed each other we moved into the hot tub. I sat back in the hot tub, and without even asking, Beverly mounted me with graceful ease. She placed her left hand on my right shoulder and swung her right leg over me as if she was mounting a hot stallion. My cock was in her right hand guiding it. Then she dropped down on it as to sit for a ride. We embraced and began French kissing. She placed her full weight on me driving my cock up into her as far as it could go. We were both so hot for each other that we didn’t need to thrust at each other. Vast amounts of emotion were passing back and forth between us. We began coming for each other. The warm water splashed over us as we made love. We moaned with passion as we grasped for each other. We had moved beyond speech. Words were not needed as we spoke to each other with our bodies.

After coming several times, we began to relax in each other’s arms.

Beverly placed her head on my left shoulder, and she whispered, “Oauw baby! Ya! Baby! Don’t move just leave it in! I want to feel you more. “

I kissed her cheek as I spoke in a quiet and emotional voice, “This thing that I have to do involves my father’s death. The man who came to see me tonight was a friend of the family. In fact, he is the head of the family. He came here tonight to tell me that no one in the family had anything to do with my father’s murder.”

I held her tightly in my arms as I explained about my father, and how he was gunned down in Cristoforo’s. Beverly laid in my arms as she listened to me speak. It was not up until that time that I realized the depth of my pain. I always have been a tough guy emotionally, but this thing about my father really got me.

I went on talking like that for some time. I don’t even know how long.

After I finished, Beverly looked at me with understanding and she said, “I want to help. You tell me what to do. “

I told her about my father’s papers. I told her that we had to search through them, and we had to look for something about a place called the Royal Hotel. So, we both got out of the hot tub and got dressed. Beverly borrowed one of my bathrobes, and I slipped into a pair of red silk lounging pajamas.

I went to the closet and pulled out the box containing my father’s papers. I carried it into the living room, and I placed the box on the mahogany table in front of the couch. Beverly and I sat on the couch and started to empty the contents on the table. It was a big cardboard box, and it contained a lot of junk as far as I could determine.

I found a big bundle of eight by eleven typewriter paper. It was bound with one of those plastic portfolio covers. I began to thumb through the bundle to find that everything written there seemed to be a jumble.

“Look at this. “, I said to Beverly.

“What is it? “She asked.

“I don’t know, but I have a feeling that this may be something important. “, I replied.

“Let me see it. “, Beverly reached for the bundle. “It seems to be a code of some kind. Look here, there are numbers and they are grouped in segments. There seems to be some kind of organization. It must be a code. See how the numbers are grouped. First there is a parenthesis and three numbers separated by commas and then a close parenthesis “, she said.

This babe was not only beautiful, but she had brains.

“God damn! You’re right. I’ll be damned. I know what this is. When I was a kid, my father and I used to play a game. It was about spies and we used a code to communicate like in the old movies. Damn ahh damn what was it? Ahh ‘I LIVED THREE LIVES ‘by a guy named Phillbrick. Umm something something Phillbrick? Ummm the guy was a real spy, and he wrote a book about his life. In it he explains about this code and how they used it.

“It really is very simple. It is based on a book. The book has to be a very well known book. It can be any well known book such as the Bible or any book, which is easily obtained in any bookstore.

“It worked like this. Spy (A) wants to send a message to spy (B). They agree upon a book such as’ MOBY DICK ‘. The numbers refer to the page, the line, and the word in that line. To decode the message, Spy (B) goes to the bookstore and buys a copy of the book. Then, he lines up the numbers with the words, and there you’ve got it. ”, I explained.

“Then, all we have to figure out is which book? “, Beverly asked.

“Yes!” I replied.

“Was your father into reading books? “, Beverly asked.

“That’s it. He wasn’t much of a reader. Ummm, of course, sports! In his business, he always had to know about the odds and which bet was the best. He was a wiz about Baseball. He could quote statistics on any ball game or player in an instant. Sure! The Baseball Almanac. That’s it! “

I jumped up and rushed to my den. There on my bookshelf was a copy of the Baseball Almanac.

I rushed back into the living room, “Here it is! I am sure of it. Quick let’s try it. “

Beverly and I began to line up the numbers.

“Pay dirt! I knew it would be this one. “, I said.

The numbers started to fall into place. Words were coming out and they began to make sense. We sat there totally engrossed in what we were doing. We were breaking the code, and we started to get an Idea of what we were looking at.

“JUMPING UP CHRIST! Do you know what we are looking at? I mean do you! “, I yelled.

“It seems to be records of business transactions. Here look. This one is for some kind of shipment. “, Beverly muttered. “Swag …? What is swag? “, Beverly asked.

“Remember this stuff goes back to the 1920’s. The language was different. Swag is old time slang for ill-gotten wealth. Here, this one says the same kind of thing. Apparently those guys were involved in transporting something to ahh … ahh wait a moment. “

I gazed down at the paper. I pushed the piece of paper over toward Beverly.

She looked at it and muttered, “Royal Hotel. “ “That is what we are looking for isn’t it? “, She said.

“I think so sweetheart. I think so.”, I agreed.

“But, Nick there is a ton of this stuff. If we find something ummm … like your father did, wouldn’t we be in danger. I mean wasn’t your father gunned down because of this? “, Beverly indicated.

“Nobody is going to gun us down. Not if I have anything to do with it. Besides, that man who came to visit me tonight is a friend. If things get too hairy, the Don will know what to do. “, I said.

“Don? You don’t mean to tell me that you know a live honest to goodness gangster do you? “, Beverly asked.

I chuckled, “Don’t you worry your pretty little self about it. I will take care of it. In the meantime, how would you like to go on a hotel date with me, hot stuff? “, I asked.

“Well! Only if you promise to fuck me at least once or twice a day, big boy. ", she giggled.

Beverly and I continued to break the code. We sat there for hours, and what we were learning was pure dynamite. The business records went back as far as the 1920’s, and they described transfers of vast sums of money and other valuable things including gold, gems, and stock certificates.

There were records of purchase. Just like any business, the Royal kept records of profit and loss. It was apparent that the Royal did a thriving business in booze, babes, and gambling. All of this was illegal at the time, and it was all kept quiet.

Close inspection of the coded records revealed that the Royal Hotel was a well managed and very large speakeasy. Apparently, the well to do, the rich, went to the Royal Hotel to have a good time. Just like most speakeasies, if you had the money, you could buy anything that you wanted.

In addition, I came across a list. So that I wouldn’t worry Beverly, I began to decode it on my own and in silence. I had an idea of what it was.

Places like the Royal did business in other areas than booze, babes, and gambling. Sometimes, there was loan sharking and sometimes extortion. After all these years, probably nobody could give a shit about the booze and the babes, but there could still be some old debts or blackmail.

This list of names could be the key to my father’s death. It also could be the dynamite that I was looking for.

We kept at it until about three o’clock in the morning. By that time, we had found the address of the Royal, and we planned to go there the very next day.

Since we were both exhausted, we just climbed into bed. We hugged and kissed, and then Beverly gave me a quick blowjob. We got nude. I lay on my back, and Beverly slid down to my cock. She arranged herself between my legs lying on her belly. She held my cock in her right hand while she sucked my balls into her mouth. She held them in her mouth and moved them around while tonguing me. The guys at the pizza joint used to call this a “hum job. “ It rates way up there among things that your girl does for you. Beverly was so good at the hum job. If I wasn’t in love with this babe before, I was now becoming very very fond of this woman. She had me by the balls. She was blowing me to beat the band, and I was hearing the music!

The next day we dressed and began our trip to the Royal Hotel. It was a pleasant June day, so I chose a lightweight lime green sport jacket and black pants. I slipped into a pair of dark brown Italian loafers, and I chose a lightweight white shirt with a tie that matched my jacket. Since we had been up until three o’clock, we just had a quick lunch, and I packed some bags for the trip. Then, we swung around to Beverly’s place so that she could grab an overnight bag and she changed out of her evening dress. She chose a summery blue print dress, which accented her pretty blue eyes? She switched the sparkling earrings and necklace for a conservative strand of pearls and matching earrings. With that, we were on our way to the Royal.

It was already approaching the rush hour, and we decided to take the train. We had determined that one of the reasons that the Royal was so desirable was because of its’ close proximity to the New York Central better known as the Hudson Line.

The old song goes, “and the people ride around in a hole in the ground. “

New York is as tough as a Cuban killer when you are trying to get around in the rush hour traffic. So we scrambled down into the subway with our bags just like a couple of tourists. In a couple of hours, we were in Yonkers just north of New York City. As we walked through the train station, I noticed that the station was old and worse for wear.

We exited the train on an upstairs platform. We were the only two people to get off at this stop. We went down the stairs to find one of those old-fashioned train stations, which were so typically familiar. In the old days, the same construction company who used the same design in all of their buildings built all of the train stations. On the ground floor, there was a long corridor leading to the front entrance. Along the corridor there were vending machines and advertisements arranged along the walls. The corridor took a sharp right turn. As we turned I noticed something. Beverly noticed it as well. She poked me in the ribs with her elbow and gestured toward one of the empty waiting rooms. I nodded. It was just after seven o’clock, and the train station was empty. There in one of the waiting rooms was a guy and a girl. The girl was laying on one of the benches with her dress bunched up around her tits. She was nude from the tits down. I could see her panties and sandals lying on the floor directly beside them. The guy was fully dressed, and he had his zipper open to reveal his cock. He was wearing a black tee shirt with blue jeans and white running shoes. He was on top of this little babe. Apparently, the guy must have thought that no one was around to watch because he had the little babe laid out on the bench, and he was fucking her for effect. The little babe was digging it. She had her legs up into the air as if she was pointing her toes toward the ceiling. Her arms were above her head grasping the bench for more leverage. She was holding her pussy up for him as he pumped into the depth of her body with his cock.

“Look at the stroke on that stud. Wow! Look at the way he’s fucking that babe. ”, Beverly groaned. “Quick, let’s hide behind this soda machine so we can enjoy the show.”

The old train station creaked and groaned with the noise of the surrounding neighborhood as well as electrical machinery.

“Look at the way she likes it. “, I replied.

“Don’t let them know that we are watching. Mmm he’s getting my pussy wet. Look at the cock on that dude. “, Beverly whispered.

Beverly and I stepped around to the side of this soda machine, which was standing at the corner of the corridor. From this angle, we could see everything without being seen. I stood behind Beverly peering over her shoulder. I placed our bags behind us. We were both snickering and having a good cheep thrill. My cock was getting hard so I started to rub it on Beverly’s ass as I reached around her to palm both her big tits. Before I knew it, I was dry fucking her ass.

“Ya baby! Fuck her! Fuck her! Listen, she starting to moan for it. “, Beverly whispered.

By this time, I was grinding my cock into Beverly’s ass, and it was starting to feel real good.

“Oh! “, we both said at the same time.

The dude pulled his cock out of the little babe to reveal that he was bareback riding her. He reared back up onto his knees while he held her ankles with his hands. His cock whipped around with the force of his orgasm. His love juice flew into the air with vigorous power landing on her face.

The little babe began to buck her cunt up and down to encourage her boy friend.

We could hear her say,” Again! Put it in again! Keep fucking me oauw please give it to me again! Please! Don’t take it out come in me! From now on just come in me I want it please! “

This time the stud placed her legs on his shoulders, and while he held his cock in his right hand to guide himself, he lunged into her deeply.

“Oh fuck! Did you see that? Did you see him nail her with that Billy club of his? Did you see that little bitch take that like it was nothing! “, Beverly growled. “Look at him go. Oauw he’s really pounding her now. “, Beverly remarked.

Beverly turned around and with her left hand she held me close to her while she grabbed my cock in her right hand. Then, with a moan she French kissed me.

“Pull it out, and I’ll blow you right here! Oauw Please nick I’ll blow you right now! Please mmm “, Beverly asked.

“Hold on hot stuff. Now just wait until we get to the hotel. “, I replied.

I gathered up our bags, and we headed on our way to the Royal. Beverly was still in a playful mood, and all the way to the hotel she kept hugging and grabbing me. While we were in the street, she threatened to pull my zipper down and blow me right on the street corner. She made me beg. With an arm full of baggage I was helpless.

It was a short walk from the train station. You could see the Royal Hotel from the station. That is, you could see the back of the hotel. It was a couple of blocks up the street and a right turn onto a side street. I could see why they chose this place at a glance. The Royal was located at the end of a main street of the town tucked away just off the main drag. A person would not come down here unless he or she would want to take the train. There was a greasy spoon diner on the corner of the main street, and there were some run down shops scattered along the main street. The entire neighborhood had fallen into disrepair.

It was night now, a flickering street lamp hissed and sputtered as my eyes became accustomed to the dark. The streets were empty except for the occasional juicer stumbling down the street. There was an old fashion marquee, which lit the way to the Royal Hotel.

Beverly and I stood outside the hotel taking in the sights. We both could feel something about the place. I don’t know what it was, but you could feel something exciting about the whole thing.

Perhaps it was all those old records we had been reading the night before. We had learned that this hotel was at one time a grand old lady. Well to do dandies dressed in top hats and tails brought their sweethearts here for a hot time. Beverly and I could envision chauffeur driven limousines pulling up to the curb at the exact spot where we were standing. We had learned that big money was spent here. From what we learned, there was a steady flow of well to do big shots that used the Royal as their fucking house.

The hotel boasted seven floors of rooms and suites which could be had with no questions asked. Once inside, guests could request anything from booze to babes, or if they wanted they could gamble in the hotel’s casino. All of this was illegal in those days.

CHAPTER 8 BALTIMORE: