The Russian Twins - a Novel Pt. 05

Story Info
Wedding Preparations, Sapphic Sauce.
1.7k words
3
715
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ekatarina informs Marie that she is going to drive her to Vilnius for wedding shopping. The drive is over four hours.

She has also arranged for both of them to stop over for a few days, in part as Ekatarina has decided to have a tattoo done finally at Positive Tattoo.

She is looking forward to both time with Emel who she finds refreshingly sweet and innocent in a lot of ways but naive to the reality in the wider world. If she is honest with herself, she enjoyed the sexual encounter and bearing in mind she has had sex with a father and daughter though at different times. She knows she has to keep the sex with Pytor a close secret, but this does not stop her fantasies of having sex with together in particular as she has directed a number of porn movies where this is part of the main plot in most of them.

She recognises how new to Marie a lot of the world is having never ventured out into the world beyond Kuldiga. Marie marvels that Ekaterina has a great car. Marie can drive herself having learnt on farm vehicles but does not even know about license to drive. A lot of the time gets around on Alexia anyway.

The girls arrive in Vilnius after the long drive. On the trip Ekaterina has been wearing a charcoal grey mini dress and a black and white designer coat with a fur lined hood and white fur cuffs, designed knee length boots that are designed like straps of leather with gaps showing her slim, slender calves and carrying a small accessorising blue satchel bag with gold chain. Marie wears a light blue long sleeved top which when she stretches up shows her trim midsection and a knee length dark blue above knee skirt, her long flaming curly red hair loose while Ekaterina's blond hair is worn in a ponytail.

The visit the store where Marie's wedding dress can be selected and measured. Marie is happy to have Ekaterina advise and select. The long drive let's Marie realise she misses having a female friend, not something she had ever really considered or thought about.

Ekaterina explains to Marie about her tattoo, she explains it may take several hours but Marie is intensely interested. It's like wearing beautiful clothes you never take off. She watched the tattooing process after asking if it hurts receiving the answer a little, but the results are worth it. No pain, no gain.

The blue and purple flower is intricate and beautiful, when it's finished Marie asks, "Can I touch it?" She receives a nod in reply. Ekatarina winces a bit but says "it's ok." "It's beautiful." Marie looks at all the designs in a book. The wonder of the images and colour. I'd like to have that one. She shows a very intricate design showing both arms which Ekaterina explains is referred to as 'full sleeve' and a design that extends down her back and left hip. Again, Marie's innocence enchants Ekaterina totally. The cost she decides she will pay as a gift to the girl she feels she is falling in love with. Ekaterina explains it will take many days and again Marie just assumes they will wait.

"Do you think Markus will like it?"

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, that is why I chose it."

"Lesson for you sweet one, always follow your heart and what you want. Never ask for permission, not from Markus, not from anyone."

Marie's innocent eyes look up Ekaterina. She 'hears her'.

"Okay".

Following the tattoo and a late dinner they check into the hotel where Ekaterina extends the stay to allow Marie to have the completed Tattoo.

In the evening they share a bed, both naked. Marie gently traces the image of the tattoo, each and every leaf and stem. Ekaterina moans and her fingers explore down below. There is a soft bed light on where Marie watches Ekaterina intently as she brings herself to climax moaning. Marie kisses her in the passion which leads to a long lingering French Kiss both tongues exploring. Ekaterina's fingers explore inside Marie's silky folds. Now it is Marie's time to moan. Ekatarina kisses her neck as her fingers explore deeper. She kisses softly down Marie's body until her lips brush past her thigh and her lips explore and replace her fingers as she brings Marie to climax, her now loose and free long blond hair being combed through with Marie's fingers.

"I love having sex with you Ekaterina. But I am still going to marry Markus."

Ekatarina softly weeps, "of course you are sweet one, of course you are."

The girls continue the stay as Marie's tattoo progress. They eat at favourite restaurants and taking Marie's lead Ekaterina traces the developing tattoo while Marie's fingers explore her sex. They make love and Ekaterina introduces Marie to the '69' position where they explore each other's liquid inner core with their tongues. Each and every night Marie ends with the same innocent statement, "I love having sex with you Ekaterina. But I am still going to marry Markus."

Each and every time Ekaterina replies with the same reply whilst her heart breaks knowing that their time will be over but cherishing the innocence of the beautiful girl who has a very beautifully simple way of being true to her own inner spirit.

At the end of the stay Marie's inner clothes and fitting for her wedding dress is ready. Ekaterina has booked the Skruna Manor for the wedding.

When Ekaterina considers the wedding list it pretty much covers all of the notables in Kuldiga. For Pytor and Elke it is only their daughter Marie that constitutes their side of the family. It is different for the Edgars with so many cousins and connections from both sides. Edgars the carpenter knows most of the residents having worked on their homes or as a cabinet maker providing the furniture for them.

Back in Kuldiga Marie goes back to helping with the farm work. In the evening Marie undresses and reveals her new tattoo to Markus. "Do you like it Markus?" Markus is speechless. "Marie ..... it's beautiful. He looks her in the eye, "My beautiful bride." They lie naked in bed, Markus gently touches her tattoos, tracing them as if handling a fragile porcelain dress, "clothes you don't need to take off she purrs as she takes Magnus's penis in her mouth and he let's out a moan. She looks up at him as she uses her long red hair to caress her man. She takes her mouth from him briefly, "My handsome groom" and continues the slow sucking of his cock whilst Magnus sighs and relaxes as he takes some of her ample hair and copies Marie also massaging and tickling him with her hair. Marie finishes fellating him and cuddles up as they both sleep.

Ekaterina has completed her wedding preparations and is at a loss, an outsider the locals ignore her, Pytor if and when he sees him ignores her. It is only when Marie takes breaks from her work and let's Ekaterina walk Alexia to the hay barn. She shows Ekaterina how to groom Alexia who tosses her mane and snorts appreciatively. They feed Alexia apples. "What is a director Ekaterina?"

"A film director is a person who controls a film's artistic and dramatic aspects and visualizes the screenplay (or script) while guiding the film crew and actors in the fulfilment of that vision.

I have a key role in choosing the cast members, production design and all the creative aspects of filmmaking."

"Wow, that sounds complicated. I don't think I'd like to be a director." Marie pauses. "But I do think I would like to be an actor. You said the director has a key role in choosing the cast members, is that all the actors?"

The sun sets low and Alexia Winnie's. "It's getting late Ekaterina, let's start to walk back.

On the walk back as they approach the house Marie asks, "Can I be an actor in one of your films?"

It is the eve of the wedding. Directed by Ekaterina everything from early morning is put in place. The key prime guests for the wedding ceremony have accommodation booked in Skruna Manor. The bride's dress and the bride herself is staying overnight in one of Pytor's houses, it being the tradition that the groom does not see the bride on the Wedding Day nor of course the dress until the big day. Marie wants Alexia to be at the wedding too and Ekaterina who now loves Alexia as Marie does promises to arrange a horse box so she can be in the grounds of the manor for the big day. The evening entertainment is booked a local live band. The manor has a grand ballroom. A photographer and videographer will record the festivities and humorous quotes and anecdotes. Ekaterina has pestered but eventually helped Pytor write his father of the bride speech, the awkwardness between the pair resolved as Pytor knows how happy Marie has been and singing Ekaterina's praises to her blushes. The whole town of Kuldiga is abuzz.

The Elgars, Magnus the groom, his best man, the ushers are all staying with the Elgars. The three tier wedding cake has been baked and decorated by Elke, she did not agree with all this nonsense and expense. She doesn't like Ekaterina and makes no secret of the fact. She does suspect something has been going on between Pytor and Elke. Pytor reminds her that Marie is her daughter. "Yes I can bake the cake, that I can do. She has worked hard the girl. I don't understand why she has painted her body like that, we have always been simple folk Pytor, many times I think you have forgotten that." Pytor also agrees with Elke about Marie's tattoos but his decision to discuss with Ekaterina he does not take up. All he knows is he did not pay for it to be done. He believes Ekaterina did. He knows the strong friendship that exists between the two girls, so he lets it rest.