The Sasha Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then rubbed the lotion on her arms and shoulders. Once done there, she reached around awkwardly to rub the lotion on her back and ass. I groaned and thought, "God, I wish I could do that for her!" I stroked myself faster, and I was quite sure I would not last until she started masturbating. This little performance was too fucking hot.

The last area she addressed with the sunscreen was her neck and upper back. She put the lotion in her palms, rubbed them together, and reached behind her neck with both of hands. The motion lifted her breasts, displaying them nicely, and for a moment I imagined she wore a collar and that her hand were shackled to the back of her collar. I groaned again, feeling my orgasm getting closer.

Suddenly, I heard the word "Shit!" through my computer speakers. Sasha had set the lotion on the ground and was hurrying toward the sliding door. I was not sorry to get a nice look at her ass in motion, but I was hoping she had not suddenly realized that she had someplace to be. Not that I couldn't have finished without her - the thought of her collared and shackled was still in my mind, and I knew it would be enough to do the job. I just wanted to see more.

Sasha reemerged, still gloriously naked, holding something in one hand. She walked to where she had put the sunscreen bottle on the ground. She then turned so that her back was to me before bending over and displaying her beautiful ass to me.

"She has to be doing this on purpose," I moaned. I quickly grabbed a hand towel that I had ready and held it in front of my cock when I came. A couple of spurts shot over the towel and landed on my desk, although luckily not on my keyboard. I cleaned the mess up with the towel, marveling at how masturbating to Sasha had twice led to me shooting cum much further than normal.

I had not been paying too much attention to the monitor as I came and then cleaned up, but I knew that Sasha had been applying more sunscreen to her boobs, her crotch and her ass- the areas of her body not as tan as the rest. And while that was interesting for me to watch, I noticed that she did not linger on any of these places this time.

"Maybe she is done for the day," I thought, but then she held up the item she had retrieved from the house, and I knew she was not done. The thing she was holding consisted of three parts: a rectangular box, a long, thin cord, and a silver oblong object about two inches long and maybe an inch thick. When she moved her fingers along an edge of the box, a humming noise came through my speakers.

Taking the oblong silver part it in her right hand, Sasha pushed the bullet vibrator against her clit as she started rubbing her tits with her left hand. I zoomed in on her closer, to where her cunt and her boobs defined the limits of the shot. I could not see her face anymore, but I knew from the moans the microphone was picking up that her lips must have been at least partly open.

As I watched her start to tweak and pinch her own nipples, I noticed something I had missed. Her right boob, which had been the one she had squeezed so hard the time before, had faint finger shaped marks on it that were darker than the surrounding skin. I realized they were the faded remnants of bruises. She had bruised her own tit that incredible Tuesday almost a week and a half ago.

That thought, coupled with watching her current actions of pinching, twisting and stretching her own nipples and running the bullet vibrator up and down on her clit, had me hard again. I was shocked - it had been at least a couple of years since I had recovered so quickly after an orgasm, and that time I had actually been with a woman instead of just watching one.

I started to stroke myself. I zoomed the picture back out so I could see Sasha's face. Her head was turned slightly to one side, her eyes were closed and her lips, which I just noticed were now made up with bright red lipstick, were parted. Her moans started to sound deeper, more primal.

Slowly, she slid the bullet vibrator down to her pussy lips. Then, with a deliberate movement, she shoved the entire thing into her cunt. Her moaning turned into several panting grunts. As she became accustomed to the vibrating bullet inside her, the low moans returned.

Sasha moved the hand that had been holding the vibrator up to her lips, licked her fingers, and then rubbed a nipple. She repeated that with her other hand. Then she pinched her nipples, one in each hand, and pulled them hard. She yelped then moaned loudly after releasing them.

My naked neighbor continued to abuse her nipples for a couple of minutes, sometimes just pulling them, sometimes twisting, sometimes doing both. As she abused herself, Sasha's moans and yelps increased in frequency with her breathing. She began moving her legs and squeezing her thighs together, and her head was moving back and forth, her eyes closed.

Her responses looked different from the time before, but still I was sure she was about to cum. The prior time I had seen her make herself cum, her actions had been more sedate, less animalistic. She had clearly been in control the first time - I was not so sure she had not lost it this time. Maybe it was the continuous vibration in her cunt, maybe it was her self-torture of her nipples, maybe she knew she had an audience, or perhaps it was all three, but I could see that something had sexy, petite Sasha incredibly worked up.

I was much more in control of myself, however. I had resisted the urge to increase my tempo as hers had increased. I wanted to see everything she did, see the whole thing. So, I stroked myself slowly, making sure I only got close to the edge, but not so close that I was going to go over.

Sasha was actually shuddering now, and a kind of panting moan filled my office. Her hands had ceased abusing her nipples, which were now a purplish red; instead, her hands were squeezing and twisting her tits.

At this point, my sexy neighbor did something I did not expect- she pulled back a hand and slapped her own tit. She followed that first slap with a quick succession of smacks to the same boob, making it jiggle under the assault. Next, she did the same thing to her other boob. After attacking her own boobs, Sasha reached her right hand down and slapped her pussy several times, and none too softly judging from the sounds each slap made. And while she assaulted her own pussy, concentrating on her clit it appeared, her other hand continued to smack around her boobs.

Watching this self-flagellation of her most sensitive areas had brought me quickly to the edge, despite my best efforts to keep away from it. I was enthralled by the pure wantonness on display from the little slut below me. I was also quite certain now she knew she had an audience. I wondered if she suspected that she was being recorded.

Sasha was also clearly close to the edge. Her panting moans had become a kind of rhythmic grunt. Her head was arched back, her neck curved. Her right hand was no longer slapping her clit - instead, it looked like she was pinching it. I almost zoomed in to make sure, as I had never seen or heard of a woman abusing her own clit in this way, but I wanted to see everything. And I am glad I made that decision.

As her right hand continued to maul her clit, she slapped her face several times, forehand and backhand, on each cheek. I unexpectedly exploded at the sound of those slaps, my cum again shooting further than normal, up onto my desk, the towel lying forgotten. Neither my keyboard nor my monitor were as lucky this time as they had been earlier. Both had thick ropes of my cum on them. But I did not care. I was watching the little slut next door as she shuddered and yelped and grunted and moaned her way through what looked to be an amazingly intense orgasm.

Just as Sasha appeared to be relaxing from her orgasm, her body stiffened and shuddered again. Then, the same thing happened a second time - she appeared to relax before stiffening. This cycle continued over the course of about a minute or two, if not longer. I began to suspect she was experiencing one orgasm right after another. I wondered if it was the continuous vibration that was keeping her going.

Suddenly, she yanked the cord of the vibrator, pulling it quickly from her shaved cunt, providing support for my musing. Sasha then tensed up one last time, before sagging limply onto the lounge chair. She was covered with sweat, her blonde hair darkened by it and plastered to her head. One hand gently massaged her pussy while the other massaged her breasts, which were still flushed from the slapping, the orgasms, or both. Her cheeks were also flushed, but that faded more quickly, and I surmised that the color was mainly from her orgasms. While the slaps to her face had seemed loud (and had certainly made me lose my control), they had not been as hard as the ones to her tits.

Sasha lay like this for some time, recovering. For my part, I attempted to clean up my mess. The desk was easy, and the monitor was fairly easy (I knew I would need to get some cleaner for it), but I did not know how I was going to clean the keyboard. I did my best to get the cum off the keys, but I was starting to think I should just get a new one (and move it to the side the next time) when a long, heavy, satisfied sigh drew my attention to the monitor.

Sasha's eyes were open and she was looking right at me. I nearly panicked before I remembered she could not see me. Still, it seemed like she was holding my gaze. Then, still looking up, she picked up her bullet vibrator, brought it to her full, red lips, and sucked it into her mouth with a loud slurp. She worked it around in her mouth for a couple of seconds before spitting it out. What surprised me was that I could still be shocked by the little blonde slut's actions, but I was.

"Mmmm... nice and clean now," she whispered, closing her eyes and sighing again. She shook her head slightly, opened her eyes again, and, still looking up at my window, blew a kiss and winked. Then, with a giggle, she got up, grabbed her lotion and vibrator, and gingerly walked into her house.

Yeah, she knew I was watching. So, she had put on a show, one like I had never seen before. With my own deep sigh, I saved the video and powered down my equipment.

***

I was at my computer later that same night, trying to finish up some work I should have been doing earlier in the day, when an email came in from an address I did not recognize.

The subject line read, "Did you enjoy the show, Kevin?" There was no text in the message itself. I stared at the email, both nervous and excited at the further acknowledgement that she knew I was watching her.

I clicked on the 'reply' icon and typed, "Yes - you are amazing!" and then hit 'send'.

A reply to my message arrived quickly.

"I'm glad you liked it. I know I had fun. I only wish I could have seen what you saw. ;)".

I stared at her words. She couldn't know I had recorded her, could she? Did she suspect? Or, was her comment just an innocent (so to speak) wish? I clicked on 'reply' and started to type, but I had no idea what to say next. I sat there for what seemed like an eternity, different words running through my head. Finally I typed, "Your wish is my command, Sasha," and attached the video to the email.

I hesitated again before clicking on 'send', uncertain whether to commit to this course of action. Then it occurred to me that she would not want anyone to see it either, and I figured it was safe. I did consider that sending the video to her might be the end of whatever was going on here, but then again, I also pondered whether it could lead to something more, although I did not know what.

Pushing aside my doubts, I clicked on 'send' and waited. Several minutes later, her reply came.

"Oh my God! You recorded it. You are a fucking perv, Kev! ;)".

I was just starting a reply, pointing out that I had not been masturbating in the open for my neighbor to see, when another email arrived.

"This is fucking amazing! I love this video. Hey, let's watch it together. I'll go back to the start. Email me when you're ready so we can watch it at the same time. :)".

My cock hardening, I opened the video and sent her an email that I was ready. I started the video and then took my cock out of my shorts and began stroking it.

Her reply was quick: "You watching, Kev? I am, and I am already dripping wet. I have two fingers in my pussy right now. Are you hard? Are you stroking it?"

I stared at her words for a couple of seconds, imagining her at her computer, typing with one hand while finger herself with the other. Of course, I also had to type with one hand to send my reply.

"Yes, Sasha, my cock is very hard. I wish I could feel the wetness of your pussy. I would love to lick my fingers after they have been inside of you," I sent.

"I just licked my fingers clean for you, Kev!" she emailed, "And, just so you know, I taste wonderful! ;) Do you have pre-cum leaking out of your cock? Would you like for me to lick it off? Or maybe suck it off."

I shook my head - amazed again by her. I was working on a reply when another email from her came in.

"Call me dirty names, Kev, like 'bitch' and 'slut' and 'nympho' and 'whore'. Or if you are feeling really dirty, call me a 'cunt'. I love being called names."

I erased what I had been writing and instead replied, "You are the sexiest little slut I have ever seen! I am watching you torture you own nipples on the video. Would you like me to be there to do it for you, cunt?"

"Fuck yes!" she sent, almost immediately. Then another email quickly followed.

"I love my tits played with roughly. I know, I am a perverted little whore. I can't wait to see me slap them in the video. Did you like that, baby?"

"Yes, I loved watching and hearing you slap your tits, bitch. And your face. I couldn't hold back when you slapped your face."

Her reply embodied a sense of urgency: "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I am so close, so fucking close. If I were there, would you slap me around and then make me suck your cock... or would you just ram it down my throat and fuck my little whore face?"

This email brought me close as well. I could barely type my reply, "Yes, you fucking little slut, I would slap your tits and your face, and spank your magnificent ass! Then I would force your luscious red cock sucking lips around my cock and make you suck it all the way down. Once you had it all the way down your throat, bitch, I would fuck your face hard, like I was fucking your shaved little cunt!"

No reply came, but I would not been able to respond anyway. I was cumming for the third time that day, but this time I had remembered to get my towel and move my keyboard to the side. I did not shoot quite as hard as the prior times, and I was able to block it all with the towel. I was suddenly aware that the Sasha on the video was in the throes of her multiple orgasm. I wondered what the live Sasha was doing. I suspected the lack of reply was evidence she had cum as well.

I couple of minutes later, as I watched her relax on the recorded video, an email came in.

"I came, Kev. I wasn't even watching the video anymore when I came. I was thinking about you violating my face. I was thinking about you fucking my throat. Shit! Just typing this is making me horny again. I'm going to go lie down in my bed, all alone. I am going to get out my vibrator. Not the one you saw, but a big one shaped like a cock. I am going to shove it in me and pretend you are fucking me. After I cum, I will lick it clean, pretending it is you. Are you going to go to bed and think about me? Are you going to think about the nympho next door fucking herself with her vibrator?"

My cock stiffened a little as I read her message, but I did not believe there was any way I could cum a fourth time that day. Still, I knew I would be thinking about her that night.

"Yes, I will be thinking about you while I am all alone, slut," I replied. "I will be wishing I was there so I could lick your pussy before shoving my cock in it and fucking you like a whore."

I waited for a reply, but when it did not come, I figured she had really gone to bed. I decided to do the same, but I could not relax. I took a shower, which relaxed me some, but I was still unable to sleep for quite some time.

When I finally did fall asleep, I had an incredibly erotic dream about my slutty neighbor, and I woke up with a raging hard on. Lying in my bed, I began stroking my cock, my mind running over everything that happened that day. I fantasized about getting dressed and going next door. When Sasha opened the door, dressed in lingerie or maybe only a robe, I would push inside and force her to do whatever I wanted. I visualized her blue eyes, wide with a combination of fear and excitement, as I pushed her to her knees in front of me. In my mind, I could hear her gagging as I forced my cock all the way in, making her deep throat me. I came hard as I thought about cumming on her face after fucking it roughly.

My cum shot in the air and landed back on my chest and stomach, as well as on my balls. For a moment, I considered calling Sasha - I had the Harrison's home number - but I thought that might be crossing a line. After all, she had emailed me, not called. So, I decided not to call to ask her if she wanted to lick my cum off me. Instead, I got up, grabbed towel from the bathroom, and cleaned myself up best I could. I would take another shower in the morning.

After my earlier problems falling asleep, I thought I would be awake for a bit, but I was out almost as soon as I lay back down.

***

In the morning, I began to consider my actions of the night before. While I was still surprised at myself for sending Sasha the video, it was my middle of the night fantasy that disturbed me most. Sure, I had engaged in rough sex, even some forced-sex play, with past lovers, but I had never fantasized about actually raping someone. I have to confess that these memories bothered me a little, and I decided I needed to not engage in watching or emailing Sasha again.

However, as the sunny Saturday morning wore down, I found myself peeking out my office window from time to time, even though I was not working in my office that morning. But, Sasha did not make an appearance.

In the afternoon, I sat down at my computer to finish my work from the day before. I had been working a little more than an hour when an email from Sasha came in.

"Hey sexy neighbor," she wrote. "I had a nice bath this morning, and I used my detachable showerhead to make myself cum. I thought about setting up our little web cam in the bathroom so I could send it to you, but I was not sure how to do it. Actually, I thought about sending it to both you and my husband, knowing you would both be jerking off while you watched it. That thought took me over the edge."

I tried to put her email from my mind so I could finish my work, but after about a minute of writing nothing at all on the assignment, I replied to her email.

"Hey slutty neighbor," I wrote. "I would love to see you in the tub. Are you going to be sunbathing today?"

Her reply came a few minutes later.

"No - no sunbathing today. :( I slept late and I have to go run some errands. Jack will be home tonight. He only stayed overnight at his folks. I think he is wanting to get home and put his slut of a wife to use. It is hard to fuck really nasty with a kid in the house."

"I can see how that would be difficult," I replied. "I will be a bit envious of him tonight, when I am all alone in my bed."

"Poor baby! Tell you what, I will give you something to think about when you are alone in your bed tonight," she emailed. "Jack should be here around 8:00 tonight. Keep a watch from your window. I will get him out to the pool. Make sure you turn on your camera. I wanna see the video. Got to go now. Bye. :)".