The Scholarship Ch. 04 - Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too bad. You didn't listen to me." She smirks at me. "But..." she cocks her head, "I know it wasn't all your fault. This little whore," she slaps Delilah's ass again, harder this time. Delilah squeals but doesn't take her mouth off of my cock, "probably came in and asked really nicely and adorably if she could blow you." It's amazing how spot on she is.

I try to answer but my words evaporate in the face of sheer pleasure radiating out of my cock.

Ms. Larson stares directly into my eyes, and I stare back, but her hand goes to the back of Delilah's head. The blonde blowing me squirms at the touch, clearly not expecting it, but the squirming stops when Ms. Larson takes a good grip at the base of Delilah's skull, grabbing a fistful of hair. "Let's make your first blowjob memorable then," she says softly, and she forces Delilah's head down onto my cock, all the way, slamming her face down and pushing the full length of my dick down her throat.

I gasp in surprise and Delilah squeaks, but Ms. Larson is unconcerned. I turn to look at Delilah, as her head is quickly pulled back up along my shaft and then forced back down again. My attempt to see this is stopped though; Ms. Larson reaches up with her other hand and grabs my chin, an iron grip that she uses to force my gaze back to her.

"Look at me baby boy," she says firmly. "Look in my eyes while Delilah deepthroats your cock. Don't focus on her, she's nothing right now. I'm the one making you cum, she's just the toy I'm using on your dick." She keeps forcing Delilah's head up and down, throating my dick deep, all the way to the base. A steady noise of sloppy face fucking rises. Glurk glurk glurk. On and on. No stopping, no breaks.

It's too much for me to handle, my cock is buzzing and my balls are churning. I don't know how long I've been here. All I know anymore is the sloppy slurping on my cock and the brilliant emerald of Ms. Larson's eyes.

"Oh fuck," I gasp, "I'm fucking cumming, I'm... I'm..." and then I cut off with a high whine. Delilah's head is forced down one more time, right to the base of my thrumming cock.

"Cum for me, baby," Ms. Larson leans in and kisses me, her lips against mine. It's sensual, loving, but with a clear sense that she is in charge of it. Her tongue slips between our lips and meets mine; the two wrestle together in my mouth, sliding around each other.

And I cum.

I erupt, pouring a torrent of hot cum down Delilah's throat. My toes curl and uncurl and curl again, my legs quaking and kicking as I spill my load. Through it all, Ms. Larson kisses me lovingly. Her lips don't leave mine until I stop shaking, and even then she only pulls back enough that there's maybe an inch between us.

"Good boy," she says, and releases my face and Delilah's hair. The blonde immediately pops up for air, gasping and sputtering, but not letting any cum loose, clearly having swallowed every drop of the enormous load I just shot.

"You," Ms. Larson turns to Delilah, "I planned to get eaten out, and that's still going to happen. Go to my room and wait. Your jaw is going to be sore tonight." Delilah doesn't waste any time scampering from the room. There's a small wet spot on the floor beneath where she had been kneeling. Fuck.

"Oh my God," I groan, "that was amazing..."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, but you still disobeyed me," she says sternly. "Do you want to be a good boy?"

"Yes," I reply without delay.

"Yes...?" She gives me a look, clearly wanting more.

"Yes Mommy," I whisper to her. She smiles and leans in to kiss me again.

"That's what I like to hear, now lie back and close your eyes and open your mouth." I'm curious what this entails, but it can't be anything too terrible. I do as she says, eyes closed and mouth open.

I hear movement, and then the bed creaks. The soft fabric of her dress flutters against my bare skin, and then I feel her legs on either side of my chest. Her knees clench against my ribs, and she sits down on me. I immediately notice that she's not wearing underwear, if the warm wet spot on my sternum is any indication.

I whimper at that, and she giggles. Her hands roam from my chest up my neck, and then I feel fingers enter my mouth. "Suck," she says, and I do, my lips close around her fingers and I happily suck them clean. There is the taste of pussy, slightly different than Julie's, but still obviously the taste of someone's pussy.

"You know," she says softly as I slurp at her fingers, "you and your sister even cum the same way. It's adorable." Then she pulls her fingers out of my mouth, and leans down to whisper in my ear. "I'll leave you to guess if that's my cunt you just tasted or Lauren's. Good night darling," she kisses my cheek and climbs off of me.

I don't open my eyes until she's gone, and even then it's only to shakily stumble to the wall, turn off the lights, and stumble back to my bed. I collapse into the blankets, wrapping myself up, and try not to think too much as I drift off to sleep.

It still takes me ten minutes to get there. One question constantly bouncing around my mind: who did I taste?

I'm woken in the morning by the feeling of someone climbing into my bed. Not under the blankets with me, but still snuggling up next to me.

"Morning," Lauren says quietly. She can clearly tell that woke me up, even if I'm not fully ready to face the day.

I open my eyes and find her looking at me, arms curled in front of her chest, nuzzling close to me. "Do you want under the blanket?" I ask, starting to work to lift the blanket but she shakes her head to stop me.

"I'm ok, and I uh... right now I think this is better." I know exactly what she means and I don't push it.

"Yeah, of course. How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby,"

"That bad huh?"

"Oh no uh... like a baby that sleeps really well and doesn't wake up and fuss all the time."

"There's a better way to say that, you know?" I giggle and she giggles with me. She lowers her head and squirms a bit closer to me. I reach up and flop the blanket over her, keeping it between us but letting me wrap an arm around her body. She smiles, almost to herself, and quietly sighs.

"Yeah," she replies, then falls silent. We lay there quietly, just enjoying each other's presence. I feel her breathing next to me, her chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm. It's calming enough that I feel my eyes close and I start to slip back into the clutches of sleep, but Lauren stops me. "Ms. Larson fingered me last night," she says suddenly.

I open my eyes again and look at her. She's staring at me, waiting for my reaction. "I know, I uh... I saw. Your door was open."

She blushes and curls up against my chest. "How much did you see?"

"Um. I started part way through I guess, and I left after you came the first time."

Lauren buries her head in my chest, embarrassed to look at me. "That was the first time anyone else has ever made me cum,* she mumbles into my chest. "And I... I don't know how to feel about it being a woman."

I look down at her and shift back to actually look her in the eyes. She tries to fight it, but I grab her by the shoulder and make her stop and look at me. "It's ok to like girls."

"I know," she mutters back, "it's not that. It's..." I don't say anything to push her along. If she wants to talk more, she will. She sighs heavily. "When I pictured that moment. You know, when I was laying in bed, watching porn and masturbating. I always pictured it with a guy. I pictured a penis sliding into me when I first came with someone else. Last night, with Ms. Larson... it was fantastic. It felt so good and I came super hard. It just... it just wasn't what I had pictured." Lauren falls silent and rests her forehead against my cheek.

"It was good though?"

"Hm?"

"When she made you cum, it was good?"

Lauren nods slowly. "Joe... she broke my fucking brain. I couldn't think for the rest of the night. She sent me to the moon and I didn't come back down until this morning. And I know you're gonna say it doesn't matter, and I agree that it doesn't matter that she was a woman. Just... wasn't what I expected."

I lean down and kiss her forehead. "So..."

She leans against me harder. "So I don't know. She made me feel weak and so horny for her and I fell asleep desperate for her to touch me again."

"She has that effect on me too."

Lauren looks up at me and smiles. "Twins, right? Of course we melt for the same woman." I don't think it's appropriate to tell her that Ms. Larson said we cum the same way. That might bother her.

"Of course we do. And I think she loves that."

Lauren nods. "Are you ok with everything?"

"What do you mean?"

"All... all of it. The last two days. Us being here. You and me."

"I'm ok with all of it," I say quietly, looking down into my sister's eyes. The same eyes as mine, like looking in a mirror.

"Ok. And you'd say something and you'd come talk to me if you weren't?"

"Yes, Lauren, of course. You're the person I trust and love most in the world. Of course I'm going to talk to you if something is weird."

She grins. "Ok. These morning talks might become a normal thing then. You know, a good way for us to check in, when it's just us. No one else around."

I smile back at her. "Ok, but if you're going to wake me up every morning you need to brush your teeth first, your breath suuuuucks."

She gasps and slaps my arm, pushing me away from her. "You dick!" She shouts, jumping on top of me and pinning me to the bed by my shoulders. I just giggle back at her, but she lowers her head and breathes out heavily right in my nose. "How's that? That smell bad enough?"

I make fake gagging noises, and she slaps my arm again, then breathes on me again. For a moment, just a moment, I forget that Lauren and I are naked. I forget that if the blanket wasn't between sour bodies my twin sister's pussy would be right against my stomach. I can even ignore her tits shaking back and forth in front of me.

For a moment, we're just twins having a play fight about a dumb joke.

It dissolves into giggles, as almost all of our play fights do. And she slumps over onto me, holding herself up with her hands positioned right under my armpits. The giggles slowly dissipate, and we look at each other. God she's beautiful. She's never been one for make-up, only using it when we're filming a scene that requires it, but she doesn't need it. Her skin isn't flawless, but she's still gorgeous beyond belief. It's the eyes. The way she looks at me, and the way her dimples show up when she smiles. That's what makes her beautiful.

I always knew she was beautiful. But now I also know that she's hot. Perky tits, a juicy butt, the subtle muscles of her arms, and the curve of her leg. Now when I see her smile I want to kiss her. I want to kiss her so bad it fucking hurts.

There's no thought in my actions now. I'm driven entirely by instinct and need. My hand slides up her arm and goes to the back of her head. Before I can pull down on her she's already moving towards me, our lips meet as my fingers entwine in her nest of hair.

Our last kiss was sensual but chaste. This is significantly more erotic. Her tongue is in my mouth within seconds and I suck at it, pulling her in deeper and letting our mouths be open and pressed together, tongues dancing together in sync. She makes a noise somewhere between a whine and a moan into my mouth, pulling back for a second. But it's just to brush some of her hair out of her eye.

Then we clash again, and our hands roam each other as our lips press together, open, close, pull apart and instantly smush back to their partner. Her hands are on my shoulders, on my cheek, rubbing up and down my neck. I keep one on her hair, but my free hand slides up her side to her chest, and I cup the underside of her breast.

I break the kiss for a moment and look into her eyes, both of us panting. "Is this ok?" I check in, making sure we're not crossing boundaries.

"Yes yes yes," she pants back to me. And then we're kissing again. It's frantic, desperate, wet and messy. Her hair is in my eyes, our teeth bump together, and our noses are constantly rubbing against each other. It's a messy kiss.

But it's perfect. It's with Lauren.

She begin to grind against my stomach. Slowly and steadily her hips rock atop me, sliding back and forth against me. When she slides back, towards my legs, the edge of her butt touches the tip of my cock. There's still a blanket between us, and it's the only thing letting us pretend like this isn't massively fucked up. But it helps. I can't feel her pussy rubbing on me, and she can't feel my cock poking her so eagerly. It doesn't stop me from groping her chest though, feeling the soft flesh in my palm, my thumb and forefinger closing around her nipple. She breaks the kiss long enough to hiss at me.

"Bad?"

"No. Surprising," Lauren gasps, arching her back to press her chest into my hand even further. I gently roll the nipple around my fingers as she moans on top of me. It seems kissing is too much work for her right now, but I'm ok with that. "Wasn't expecting you to play with my tits."

"Well," I say, bringing my other hand up to toy with both breasts at once. "They're kinda always in my face now."

"And you haven't played with them yet," she counters, mewling quietly. Her hands are making little fists on my chest, gripping chest hair and threatening to make it even more scarce than it already is.

"I didn't want to go too far," I say truthfully.

"Fair." She looks down at me, and I slowly massage her chest, gently playing with her tits. Then she leans down, pressing against me and gives me a gentle kiss on the lips. Then she pulls away from me and slides backwards off of me, sitting between my outstretched legs. Her own legs drape over mine.

We stare at each other, both panting, both horny and turned on and clearly aware of how much of a potential mistake we're making here.

"Are we ok?" I ask her, pushing myself up to a sitting position propped up by pillows.

"Yeah. Yeah everything is good. I think... maybe we got near my limit?"

"Ok, I'm sorry."

"Don't you dare apologize. I'm a big girl. I stopped when I needed to stop." I nod at this, but let her continue. "I love you, Joe. Always have, always will. But I need to know, I need to be absolutely sure that whatever happens here with us--the kissing and touching and whatever else--doesn't make it difficult for me to love you as a sibling. I can't go too fast. I don't want to lose you because we have sex or something and we weren't ready and it's fucking awkward."

I put a hand on her leg and squeeze her calf reassuringly. "I get it. I do. I agree. I... there are times, like when we were kissing just now, when I want to fuck you. That's just the honest truth." She flinches briefly but seems to recover quickly. "But even right now, when I was at my horniest, I don't know if I could have done it. Knowing it would have been weird, or messed things up, or..." I can't think of other examples, but I don't need to. She knows.

"When we have sex--because honestly I think we both know it's a 'when' not an 'if'--it needs to be when both of us are fully comfortable and ok and we know it won't change how we look at each other as twins," She says.

"Without a doubt," I respond instantly. When. Not if. When.

"Ok," she says, and swings her legs off the bed. "Here's what we're going to do right now. Let me know if you have any complaints." I give her my best listening face and she rolls her eyes. "I'm going to go back to my room, and you're going to stay here. I'm going to make myself cum, and you're probably going to jerk off, if I'm not insane."

"You aren't," I say with a grin.

"And," she continues right over me, "no one is going to watch the other person at all. I cum. You cum. Then we both take showers because we're stinky gremlin people right now. And then breakfast."

"Do you want to plan out the rest of the day as well?" I tease her.

"Hush," she slaps my leg lightly. "I need to be logical right now because I'm too horny to think and I need to not do something stupid."

"Ouch," I say, acting wounded.

"Something, not someone," she sighs in exaggerated exasperation. "Any complaints?"

"Only that you're still in the room and I need to cum as of ten minutes ago."

Lauren frowns at me, but shifts towards me and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. More than a sibling kiss, less than lovers. None of the frantic need but all of the love. "You're lucky I love you, ass." She messes with my hair and then gets up and leaves the room.

She's stronger, mentally and emotionally, than I am. And that's why I trust her.

I cum quickly. Only a minute or so of eager stroking before I'm spasming in my bed, coating my chest and stomach in a layer of hot cum. My body tingles as I lay in the afterglow, panting and trying to recover. I wish Lauren would have stayed. But she's right. It would have gone too far. And I know it would have gone too far because the fantasy that so quickly pushes me over the edge involves Lauren riding me.

When the shaking is done and I can feel my legs again, I make my way to the bathroom to do all the morning things that need to be done. The shower feels especially good with the combination of chlorine, cum, and sweat caking my body. Lauren was right, as always, I was a stinky gremlin. I might spend too long in there, it's hard to say, but I come out feeling clean and ready to face whatever may happen to me today.

Lauren isn't in her room when I poke my head in there. Makes sense. I still linger for a moment, remembering her and Ms. Larson on the bed last night. I wonder how many times she came last night? Just two? Maybe three? The memory makes me shudder.

She's waiting downstairs, and I smile when I come into the kitchen to find her already chatting with Julie. They both give me smiles when I enter the room, and I come over to sit at the island next to my sister. Her hand instantly slips into mine and our fingers entwine.

"Whatchya making?" I ask.

"I made a cheesy sausage bake," Julie says, pointing to the oven where it is baking, "and omelets, and a fruit medley." She points to each item in turn. The omelets are cooking on the stove, and the fruit is in a big bowl in the middle of the island. I reach in and grab a few grapes. "You kids sleep good?"

I look at Lauren, and she squeezes my hand. "Yeah," I say, trying my hardest not to openly check Julie out. Lauren nods alongside me.

"You should have joined us for board games last night," Lauren says.

"Nope," Julie laughs, "I'm fine with some of the smaller games, but I could see the look in Ms. Larson's eyes, she wanted something big last night." Her eyes flit over to me as she says this, and I look away.

"I guess that's fair," Lauren says, missing the look. "Still would have been fun."

"Maybe next time," she says, turning back to the omelets.

"You two ready for a big day today?" Ms. Larson asks, striding into the room behind us. She's wearing shorts and a tank-top today. So much of her skin is on display that it's distracting. Every time I see her I'm reminded of how terrifyingly beautiful she is. Flawless skin, deep, beautiful eyes, and a smile that could kill a man at 30 yards.

"What makes it a big day?" I ask, turning to face her fully. Lauren turns with me and we swap which hands we're holding to make it easier on us. Ms. Larson clearly notices this and grins. I wonder if she watched what we did this morning already, or if that's a "late at night" activity.

"Your new housemates are all arriving today!" She says with a grin. "In about... five hours. So get ready, the house is about to get a lot busier!"